Young Rook ft. Ab-Soul – That Shit

Young Rook and Ab-Soul over a Tae Beast beat.

Previously: Ab-Soul – Christopher DRONEr

29 Responses to “Young Rook ft. Ab-Soul – That Shit”

1. Ashin' Kusher Says:

Just Blaze & Baauer – Higher>>>>

2. b Says:

B
    43 mins ago
    we can type back and forth all day eric.

The truth is I dont take rap seriously

———–
    Indiana Ron Says:
    August 9th, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I can’t remember ever wanting to be like anybody that didn’t rap .

^lie detector says…that was a lie

3. Free J Says:

^ time fly’s Free J, you should not be so age bias. Shoot, I got the burna to forty like nah nigga..

I’m 24…25 the day b4 Halloween. I accomplished more in my short time then a lot of the old niggas here. With that being said…

I’m AT LEAST a decade younger than a lot of the vets yet…they here sparring wit the youngins like they really have something to prove lol school us, drop knowledge…leave the shenanigans to the youth. Some of y’all don’t entertain the bs…props to ya. I’m talkin to the ones who do.

4. S.I.K.H Says:

wooden jesus on his neck in memory of moms throat. RIP
    an he/niggas wants KEV gone???nigga can`t come close to the humor/foulness

5. Ashin' Kusher Says:

Just Blaze – Behold (Exhibit J)>>>>

6. Free J Says:

S/o to Troll Gang Hit Squad

7. Casket Face Says:

A-1 Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 2:54 pm

U’VE FAILED DA BLACC RACE! Shitt U FAILED ERRY RACE!

Says the poster boy of “stop and frisk” statistics …you wear denim outfits and carry guns and drugs in the summers time. And post the pics in a comment section of a blog.

8. Casket Face Says:

A-1 Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 2:54 pm

U’VE FAILED DA BLACC RACE!

^^^^^

This is you though homie …Nah, Right?

9. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Hey now relax
    A-1 never put a pic of no gun on here
    Keep it civilized

10. A-1 Says:

So bitch! Lmfao u married da ugliest white hoe man has eva seen een God ASHAMED OF U!

11. Free J Says:

Casket, ya wife looks like a kangaroo.

That’s really all that needs to be said to get my point across

12. b Says:

B
    43 mins ago
    we can type back and forth all day eric.

The truth is I dont take rap seriously
    ————–
    b Says:

In fact, I wont even call it hate, niggas are entitled to feel how they like. I guarantee niggas will be fans in less than a year. Thanks nahright. Ima owe yall niggas when this is said and done.

*lie detector determines…that was yet another lie

13. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Don’t do that bullshit to try and win an argument casketface
    (We was killing god on the fingernails doe lmao)
    Mynigga

14. Free J Says:

Lol casket saved every single picture on nah right…niggas is making collages for scrapbooks

15. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

B vs his mask = confuse a cat

16. Free J Says:

Casket married a donkey and birthed a koala bear

17. S.I.K.H Says:

I know you victory lapping and stuff,but you would have to list these “accomplishments” young man.

Niggas got foreign whips and degrees in here.People got well adjusted wives and kids in here.Some have family owned businesses,others self employed.

gotta be careful with reckless words.

18. A-1 Says:

Keep postn dat pic thankn it’s a checcmate smh dere u go AGAIN savn niggas 2 ya CPU 4 ya wife 2 imagine b’n wit insteada ya ugly ass! Keep playn wit my I’m a let ya half baked as sons play wit what’s in dat hand in da picture! REALTALK

19. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Who saves shit from this bullshit site?
    The next mans pics?
    Nigga making a yearbook?
    The gay<<

20. Free J Says:

gotta be careful with reckless words.

No I don’t. Niggas is liars, I don’t believe what NOBODY types except the few who actually posted shit like a1 and gob but there’s a few others. And those are young niggas. Not to mention I didn’t say I was doing better then everyone. If u kno I’m not doing better than u as u should be cuz u been on earth longer it doesn’t really concern u

who ever listened to wills smiths points on success.

lotta dudes will hate (double), but his averaging a high rate of gems.

22. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Lemme go watch let’s make a deal for a second
    Getting creepy cracker status round hurr

23. Casket Face Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:
    August 15th, 2013 at 3:02 pm
    Hey now relax
    A-1 never put a pic of no gun on here
    Keep it civilized

A-1 Says:
    July 12th, 2013 at 5:24 pm
    ——-
    THIS WHAT IM DO’N OUT HERE! WHERE U @ DOE CUHZ..?!! SO I CAN SNATCH DEM C SHELLS OFF YA FAGGOT ASS WRIST BITCH!

…and niggas wanna vote me off?

He suppose to represent black manhood, bitch you don’t represent ME – Sara Suten Seti

24. Free J Says:

I kno what I’m doing and what I got…only thing I take someone’s word on in here is fails.

25. Free J Says:

Casket stupid lol he missed bsk whole point.

26. b Says:

Weak niggas is the type to want to fight a nigga cuz he outwits and clowns them on the internet.

maan he pushed the Rook forward on that move

28. A-1 Says:

Lol chill Killa let em thank he gettn off..it’s WAYYY ez 2 toss dat shit in a river….& HIS FAMILY BEHIND IT! It’s all fun & games til da GUN GO BANG bitch!

29. A-1 Says:

I for one vote 4 Casket 2 b exiled from Nah 4 ETERNITY! Who 2nds..????