Video: Terrace Martin – The Process with Robert Glasper

In this latest episode of The Process, Terrace takes us through the creation of “No Wrong, No Right” with Robert Glasper and James Fauntleroy.

Previously: Terrace Martin ft. Robert Glasper & James Fauntleroy – No Wrong, No Right (Video) | Terrace Martin – The Process with Wiz Khalifa

54 Responses to “Video: Terrace Martin – The Process with Robert Glasper”

1. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Get yo ass in dis ring

2. Gob Bluth Says:

What’s it like being a human carpet? What that pavement taste like…don’t forget to eat ya daily source of granite

lmaooooooooo

3. Free J Says:

U bought a bus ticket for a nigga u never met…u wanna fight a screen name over words but let a nigga jazzy Jeff u and he gets a pass? Foh

4. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Diet weed”

“Human carpet”

“CashisFake”

Lmaoaoaoa

5. Casket Face Says:

Mantan Moreland says:

6. Free J Says:

U want ur wife to die…one minute she’s the best thing ever the next u a homocidal murderer. Fuck is wrong witchu

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

one minute she’s the best thing ever the next u a homocidal murderer.

^lolol

8. Free J Says:

U came online to confess ur love AND hate for the woman YOU chose to marry…u said u wanted her to flatline u confused negro…admit it, either the box was cut off or she cheated on u. No one woman should have all that pooooower

9. Casket Face Says:

Sambo with the Frieza shape up says:

10. Free J Says:

Kev picks on u DAILY…gets under ya skin and u want to fight him to the DEATH?! Lol I think…I think he hurt ya feelings.

11. S.I.K.H Says:

Diet weed”
    classic

btw Gob has been spot on today with the uncomfortable truth.It`s never fun when it directed toward you,but I respect it.

12. Casket Face Says:

Jiminy Cricket lookin’ ass says:

13. Gob Bluth Says:

lol @ the cowboy hat

who knew Nas was a troll ?

14. Free J Says:

How’s it’s feel knowing its YOUR fault your kids will be diagnosed by a doctor with homosexuality because YOU spent time (not enough proof reading) to edit ya bank account. You goddamn puppet. You tried to impress a bunch of grown ass men

15. Free J Says:

U spent 200$ on water u fuckin fool…supposedly at a restaurant and commented to nah right. Life suck much?

16. Casket Face Says:

This nigga REALLY the token black guy though, Disney style, I should’ve known though…you can spot a T.V. token black guy, his shape up always fucked.

17. Free J Says:

Lets list off ya fails

Edited bank account
    Bought bus ticket
    200$ on WATER
    Commented to nah right from a penthouse
    Commented to nah right from a restaurant
    Commented to nah right from a death bed
    Admiring men in showers
    Stomped out by Danny Brown

18. Gob Bluth Says:

*daps* sick

i try my best

19. Free J Says:

C’mon casket join in! Help me list off ya fails, I can’t do it alone

20. Free J Says:

U told damn near every commentor here u wanted to fuck him… Iron knee I’m sure that’s the same way the convo went down between aunt Teresa and ya son Jeremy soon to be Michelle

21. Casket Face Says:

How you look like Robocop with out the helmet though?

22. Gob Bluth Says:

Life suck much?

lol

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

40 glocc won 4.5M off that game shit wow

24. Free J Says:

Casket Jr. don’t wanna play basketball…he wanna be a BAL–UH–REEN–UH

25. Free J Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    40 glocc won 4.5M off that game shit wow

Lol game thought he was only gonna get a couple thou

26. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 2:33 pm

40 glocc won 4.5M off that game shit wow

How much would Free J get if he sue his barber for whippin’ his ass like that?

27. Gob Bluth Says:

40 glocc won 4.5M off that game shit wow

link ?

no way

28. Free J Says:

Casket why ya son scared to yawn when uncle Teresa around?

29. Casket Face Says:

Free J Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 2:34 pm
    Casket Jr. don’t wanna play basketball…he wanna be a BAL–UH–REEN–UH

So what? If that’s his choice I will support him, being a danseur doesn’t mean you’re homosexual.

30. Free J Says:

Why come ya face had sex wit the concrete?

31. Casket Face Says:

Only thing I wish of my kids is be the best at what you do…long as they give their best I will support it.

…that’s why your parents don’t support your little raps, you not doing your best.

32. Free J Says:

Look atchu..responding cuz u felt some type of way about that particular comment. It’s over. Ya son gonna be candy cane and uoeno it cuz u on here typin novels

33. Free J Says:

Sounds like a parent who accepted that his kids won’t amount to shit so u decided to settle.

34. Free J Says:

“Casket Jr. wasnt good enough to play sports wit the NORMAL kids…but that’s cool, at least he gave it everything”

35. Casket Face Says:

If my son is homosexual so what? That’s his choice …niggas think you homosexual now, worry about your Mr Potato Head looking ass with mix and match line up and accessories.

36. Gob Bluth Says:

being a danseur

lol wat ?

37. Gob Bluth Says:

If my son is homosexual so what? That’s his choice

i thought it wasn’t a choice ??

i guess you would know tho

38. Dr. $ Says:

__

LoL at someone actually taking their kid to a doctor to check for heterosexuality….and the doctor just shaking his head and saying “Looks like he’s got a bad case of the homo.”

39. Free J Says:

Lol casket defending his sons confused outlook on life…ya son gonna be gettin all dolled up for dates

being a danseur

lol wat ?

^ lol, I had to google.

41. Casket Face Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    August 9th, 2013 at 2:47 pm

If my son is homosexual so what? That’s his choice

i thought it wasn’t a choice ??

We as humans don’t know if it is or isn’t, I say choice be cause it’s classified as a “lifestyle”. So if he CHOOSES to live that lifestyle that’s his choice, and it won’t change the fact I’ll die for him.

42. brolic fonts Says:

being a danseur

lol wat ?

^ lol, I had to google.

^wow, cant believe its a real word. Casket a fool, lol

R.I.P Bricktop..

44. Free J Says:

Casket jr. Doing cartwheels into another man’s arms. Ya brother puttin on lipstick and u tryin to execute ya wife…life suck much?

45. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Homosexuality is a mental disorder period.

46. Free J Says:

Shut ya goofy ass dick sucking lips. Hopeless romantic ass nigga…

47. Gob Bluth Says:

We as humans don’t know if it is or isn’t,

Speak for yourself

48. Free J Says:

MiddleClassJoe
    1 min ago
    Homosexuality is a mental disorder period.

Lmao

49. Free J Says:

Lol @ every response to gravel face

50. Free J Says:

Casket…I understand u got a wide range of emotions in ya household all controlled by estrogen but get it together.

51. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lol.

robbery victims still showing each other mutual respect in here?

lol @ you ‘b’-alikes.

Homosexuality is a mental disorder period.

^ a popular theory is that its not such a black and white issue, rather there are degrees of homosexuality and most men fall on the lower end of the spectrum.

53. kevfrescura de talco Says:

lolxsmh.

asshat got laced up with ether from top to bottom in this thread. gattdamn

54. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

COLD
    9 mins ago
    R.I.P Bricktop..

^co
    We been losin a few commenters on the humble
    Rip