El-P performs “The Full Retard” at the Pitchfork Festival this past weekend. After the jump, he is joined by Killer Mike and Despot for “Tougher Colder Killer”.

Previously: Run The Jewels (El-P & Killer Mike) – 36″ Chain (Video) | El-P & Killer Mike – Run The Jewels (Album)

28 Responses to “Video: El-P – “The Full Retard” & “Tougher Colder Killer” (Live at Pitchfork Festival)”

1. Free J Says:

Kevfrescura De Talco
    1 min ago
    rest in piss, lmgeeks

Lol

2. Casket Face Says:

The Architek Says:
    July 23rd, 2013 at 10:21 am

free was lookin like hector hammond tho

“Oh Gahd!” (c) Big Sean

3. A-1 Says:

EMPHATIC COMUTHAFUCCNSIGN Uncuz! No place IN DA WORLD like da Big Easy! WHOLE notha culture & Language! & da bitches smh dat creole shit is REAL! & da food smmfh x100 New Orleans BY FAR my 2nd Fav place in da world next 2 home…BY FAR!

4. Casket Face Says:

A One-Episode Show With a Lasting Impact on Hip-Hop

SMH crackers raped that nigga for his ideas, they saw the vision, they just told him they didn’t.

5. A-1 Says:

CAN’T 4GET bout da music! Jazz & Blues blarin in da streets smh VERY beautiful city! ENTRENCHED in inspiration! smhWatch 4 dem trannies! DEY DOWN DERE HEAVY cuhz lmfao

6. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lol Webbie breakfast club interview

7. A-1 Says:

Dat shit jus gotta island feel..like it ain’t een connected 2 da states smh & it really aint das what’s crazy bout it lol

8. A-1 Says:

O & u GON NEED a translator cuz errybody(blacc) talk like Birdman lmfao een da bitches lmfao x infinity

9. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“maaaannnnn God real Maine”
    -webbie

10. Free J Says:

Casket dont be next to end up on that summer jam screen lol

11. French Kevin Says:

In 2004, Illinois senator Barack Obama co-sponsored SB2386, also known as the “STAND YOUR GROUND” law. It came into law on July 28th 2004.

Barry is the biggest player on earth.

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Free J
    0 mins ago
    Casket dont be next to end up on that summer jam screen lol

^oh shit lololol

13. Plug Says:

New Orleans still be jumpin?

I heard about them trannies

I met this chick from N.O after Katrina

she said they went to a cash money party where bird man and them was and it was full a trannies

14. S.I.K.H Says:

*daps A1*

got a couple joints on the stove but having some slight issue with the drums playing mono as opposed to stereo.I think I know where I went wrong.

beatmaking while high<<>>

15. Dr. $ Says:

Louisiana,for the food alone.I plan on going in a year or two.

__

Louisiana got some broke down struggle embodiment lookin ass broads.

16. ayo Says:

Them blonde bitches in the shabba video, especially the one standing on the bed>>>>>>>>>

17. Casket Face Says:

Damn damn damn DAAAAANG! (c) Outkast

18. A-1 Says:

O dat tranny shit real cuhz! Dey got dey own lil section on bourbon strCeet..but still doe U CAN GET CAUGHT UP! Lol I’ont drank so me & my team b gucci but I don seen niggas get got by trannies..on a side strCeet gettn domed up & smashn smmfh SHITS DISGUSTN!

19. Gob Bluth Says:

Nice try kevin but a simple fact check will prove you wrong

20. A-1 Says:

*daps Uncuhz*

It’s on cuhz..I’m waitn on ya

21. French Kevin Says:

A1, my beats are like my women.

You can have it.

22. A-1 Says:

Dr. $
    4 mins ago
    Louisiana,for the food alone.I plan on going in a year or two.

__

Louisiana got some broke down struggle embodiment lookin ass broads.
    ——–
    Lmfao It’s truth in dis doe

23. A-1 Says:

O New Orleans hella ratchet now dat ain’t no secret..part of da reason I LUV it lol reminds me of home lmao

24. S.I.K.H Says:

“puss is puss”(c)wise man of nah

25. Free J Says:

Casketface u sposed to marchin for trayvon…or riding ya bike in spandex in his honor… U aiint a black panther…u a Twinkie my nigga. Only time u get militant is online black dynamite…calm yoself negro

26. Casket Face Says:

Free J Says:
    July 23rd, 2013 at 11:04 am

Casket dont be next to end up on that summer jam screen lol

I can’t box for you nigga, two niggas in the ring at time, Hector Hammond shit was funny. You tryna turn this into a Battle Royal …

Sting fought his own battles …nigga stayed in the rafters ready to put in work.

You pullin’ an Eric Bischoff son, looking for a nigga to slide a folded chair into the ring lol

27. A-1 Says:

French Kevin
    1 min ago
    A1, my beats are like my women.

You can have it.
    ——–
    Lmfao bet dat doe

28. Dr. $ Says:

There is no excuse for having sex with a trannie and you claim straight.

When you done and you drowning your sorrows, it’s time to face that fact.