Video: Fabolous Interview w/ Boi-1da.net

While in Toronto, Fabolous took some time to sit down with Boi-1da.net to discuss his upcoming album, Loso’s Way 2. During the talk Fab also talks about the evolution of Hip-Hop, his collaboration record with Chris Brown, and being old school with his approach to promoting his projects. — Boi-1da.net

Previously: Video: Fabolous – Money Talks

110 Responses to “Video: Fabolous Interview w/ Boi-1da.net”

1. captain planet Says:

A-1
    0 mins ago

i turn on the tv

i see trayvons mom talking

i see justice for trayvon

you’re overhyping him putting his stamp on it

i just think he’s the only one that could have pulled it off

can you tell me any other black man who could have ?

2. captain planet Says:

jesse jackson had his heyday

but i just don’t think he could have gotten people to come out like this in this day and age

3. A-1 Says:

R u talkn bout da rally’s 4 da MARTIN FAMILY or AL SHARPTON..???????? MISSION ACCOMPLISHED BROTHA..I mean..I here u say how HE organized dis or how HE is da ONLY one who could put dis 2getha & den I hear ya ask how did he benefit from it & I get confused cuhz lol RealShit doe

4. captain planet Says:

?

who else could have pulled it off ?

i keep asking

and what is wrong with community organizing skills ?

where do you think barry o got his start ?

5. captain planet Says:

being able to rally people is fucking powerful

you can use it to overthrow governments word to egypt

and i see yall saying he may not have always used it for pure purposes

but today ?

today when we’re all so angry and need an outlet ?

6. Gob Bluth Says:

Yo Harlem if you see this car you’ll know it’s me nhjic

outta all my “friends” one person is down to go & he ain’t black smh

7. captain planet Says:

Gob Bluth
    1 min ago
    Yo Harlem if you see this car you’ll know it’s me nhjic

outta all my “friends” one person is down to go & he ain’t black smh

lol

8. captain planet Says:

lmao

4 african diplomats were down to beat an Internet trolls ass

but a black people rally ?

” nah i got uh … call of duty work to catch up on ”

niggas >>>><<<<

9. A-1 Says:

I’m jus sayn if all u talkn bout is how he is da only guy in da world who could pull dis off den in da same breath askn how he benifits from it is crazy 2 me lol it seem mo bout him den da actual event is what I’m really sayn

10. TS-LTE Says:

Farrakhan (Don’t sleep. Million niggas in ya hood)
    Michael Eric Dyson
    Shirley Coleman
    Cornel West
    The CEO of The New York Post (Black)
    The CEO of HBO (Black)
    Benjamin Jealous of the NAACP
    Mandela (in his prime)
    Don Lemon
    Bob Johnson

Basically, ANY nigga worth is political weight. They all have the same contacts. The same ones that helped use their influence to appoint them to power.

You’re reaching saying Al is the only one.

He do have it poppin though, and I ain’t mad at him. He’s from a different era where him and Jesse had envy because they weren’t Martin/Malcolm/Clarke/Baldwin/Garvey.

11. &What?! Says:

Jim Jones verse on Beautiful Noise >

That beat is gruesome.

12. A-1 Says:

But I’m jus a nigga in foams & a blue bandanna cuhz lol

13. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Stop bringing up Booker T. Washington
    He was a Tom who didnt think black people could do anything
    But work with their hands and do manual labour
    And he wasn’t warning people about Al Sharpton lol
    He was trying to discredit his rival W.E.B du Bois
    Who was the REAL hero for blacks at the time
    I’m peeping your agenda Kevin Stench
    You full of shit

14. TS-LTE Says:

Lol/smh.

Gob got too much bread dawg.

That’s like the 7th or 8th foreign he upped lol.

And he still down for the cause!

The rest of you don’t have ANY excuses.

15. captain planet Says:

TS-LTE
    0 mins ago
    Farrakhan (Don’t sleep. Million niggas in ya hood)
    Michael Eric Dyson
    Shirley Coleman
    Cornel West
    The CEO of The New York Post (Black)
    The CEO of HBO (Black)
    Benjamin Jealous of the NAACP
    Mandela (in his prime)
    Don Lemon
    Bob Johnson

lmao

ts

are you being absolutely serious right now ?

don lemon the gay cnn anchor could have out niggas in 100 cities today !?!?

trill clinton would be going out today cus of a nigga

gob would be hoping in the bm in the searing heat right now cus don lemon asked

i never thought i would say this to you ts

but i am pretty sure you’re trolling me

16. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

17. &What?! Says:

Nah for real though The Diplomats ran it for a while

18. King James Says:

A-1
    1 hr, 13 mins ago
    But da case in Milwaukee on da otha hand…….

That is some bullshit and the old fuck said he would have shot the brother too if he had more bullets

I hope they beat his ass and torture him in prison

Sadly people up here are more worried about the shit going on in Florida

19. captain planet Says:

you got ceos who you don’t even have names for on that list !!!

lmfao

ts what’s really going on brother !?!?!?

20. TS-LTE Says:

Stop bringing up Booker T. Washington
    He was a Tom who didnt think black people could do anything

Thank you.

Booker was the Medea typa nigga of his time. Robert E. Lee ass nigga.

And that’s who you placed ya faith in?!?

LOL.

French Kizza <<<<<

21. captain planet Says:

A-1
    3 mins ago

someone had to put it on mah g

i mean it’s like you’re trying to get me in a vicious cycle

22. captain planet Says:

farrakhan is the only one that comes close to being credible on that list

and im sorry i just think a lot of people are scared and out off by the nation

and it would have taken all totally different unwarranted flavor if he tried

23. A-1 Says:

Yeah KJ dat shit was fuccd up cuhz! I’ont c him gettn off doe cuz y’all laws is dif up dere & I’m sure he is eitha already gettn what he deserved or will get what he deserved VERY VERY soon smmfh

24. captain planet Says:

cornel west is an intellectual not an organizer

michael eric dyson is an author and a pundit not an organizer

c’mon man !

25. A-1 Says:

CP people across da country is in a fuccn uproar bout da Zimmerman verdict surely u’ont thank Sharpton is da only person who coulda put dis 2getha lol come on cuhz

26. King James Says:

A-1
    0 mins ago

Yeah the jury found him guilty and rejected his mental excuse

I hope they kill his ass in prison

Old fuck would have gotten killed if he was on the North Side doing that shit

27. captain planet Says:

A-1
    0 mins ago

i absolutely do

ive said it at least 5 times

you got ts naming people with no names who he thinks that could have done

im wondering if YALL serious

28. captain planet Says:

niggas in a HUNDRED cities

NIGGAS

a no name could not have pulled that off

29. harlem world Says:

gob
    lotta people have left
    allegedly to go city hall
    but tv crews still around

30. A-1 Says:

Like da WHOLE COUNTRY cuhz! African Americans all ova ain’t feeln dat shit but he’s da only one dat could do it lol a fuccn nigga down da blocc coulda printed flyers & had da city out 4 dis shit bruh! LITERALLY ANYBODY coulda put dis 2getha 4 dis particular incident cuhz

31. A-1 Says:

But da glory goes 2 Al Sharpton @ da end of da day

32. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A-1
    9 mins ago
    But I’m jus a nigga in foams & a blue bandanna cuhz lol

^lmaoaoaoaoaoa

33. King James Says:

Captain Planet
    0 mins ago
    niggas in a HUNDRED cities

NIGGAS

a no name could not have pulled that off

Makes me proud!

Only city in Florida worth going to is Miami get it and get the fuck out

Cali >>>> florida

34. TS-LTE Says:

Out of all seriousness:

35. harlem world Says:

they booed the fox news crew lol

36. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Don Lemon<<

37. A-1 Says:

It’s da biggest shit in da country right now bruh!

38. captain planet Says:

LITERALLY ANYBODY coulda put dis 2getha 4 dis particular incident cuhz

i don’t believe this at all

they were rallies way before this

they were rallies immediately after

but 100 cities !

k whatever yall

i think it’s YALL who are making this about al sharpton

you got niggas in 100 cities and you guys are mad at the nigga who made it happen

whatever yall

39. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

B check in lol

40. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Stop turning every issue into a chance to attack another black person
    It be the same couple of screen names doing this every time
    Cut that shit out

41. captain planet Says:

A-1
    2 mins ago

But da glory goes 2 Al Sharpton @ da end of da day

see

this is what im talking about

you’re the only one thinking about that

im thinking about my anger, trayvon and his momma

and all the black people that come together today

and if someone helped make that happen

WHY NOT thank then ???

it ain’t like he invites us to a twerk competition

42. captain planet Says:

A-1
    2 mins ago

But da glory goes 2 Al Sharpton @ da end of da day

see

this is what im talking about

you’re the only one thinking about that

im thinking about my anger, trayvon and his momma

and all the black people that come together today

and if someone helped make that happen

WHY NOT thank then ???

it ain’t like he invited us to a twerk competition

43. &What?! Says:

Is Meek Mill about that life?

44. captain planet Says:

don lemon an all right dude for a black gay man no homo

but i can’t even imagine him coming to a podium in his feminine aw shucks voice

” heeeeyyy guuuyyyss, we’re tryyyynnnaaa rally ! 100 cities ! “

45. TS-LTE Says:

Smh.

Ok.

Think as you must.

And that’s EXACTLY people will stand behind the Nation. Especially for a cause like this.

46. captain planet Says:

atl

47. TS-LTE Says:

When Erin Burnett was interviewing a white woman, I forget her title, and she said:

“How was Trayvon Martin judged by a jury is his peers when it was. Jury comprised of 6 Paula Deens?!”

I fell back.

48. A-1 Says:

If dere was not a cause would dere b a reason 2 rally..? EXACTLY! People was gon rally REGARDLESS don’t matta WHO WAS BEHIND IT! Das my point cp

49. captain planet Says:

yo atl came out

salute

50. TS-LTE Says:

SN- I’m glad you went back to Captain Planet.

General Glamour was a little cringe worthy.

51. captain planet Says:

A-1
    0 mins ago

so if al sharpton had decided to stay in with his new lovely girlfriend and never organized this this weekend

i would have woken up this lovely saturday morning and niggas would magically be in 100 cities rallying together

okay if you believe that brother

52. captain planet Says:

cp a shooter ! (c) harlem world

53. captain planet Says:

if you must

you can pretend the guy on the far right isn’t there

54. captain planet Says:

ts where you at ??? lol

55. Rajon Trondo Says:

Props to anyone participating today

56. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

We need a new million man march

57. harlem world Says:

gob thats the problem with niccas these days unfortunately
    they all talk
    talkin about white people this and that
    meanwhile you got white people out here protesting
    while so called real niccas is duckin child support payments

58. TS-LTE Says:

ts where you at ??? lol

Lol.

Working. But I found a rally in Cedar Rapids Iowa I’m hitting up later.

The night the verdict came in, I was at a rally in Fargo, North Dakota.

That’s what I meant by “I was standing next to Blacks, Whites, Latinos….” When I said everyone failed that young man.

59. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Yeah but general glamour was an original name lol

60. captain planet Says:

jesse jackson came through in the chi

61. A-1 Says:

DEY WAS DO’N IT ALREADY CP! U THANK JUS CUZ DEY CALL IT A 100 CITY RALLY A 100 CITY WERE NOT ALREADY RALLYN B4..?!! I’m in Birmingham Alabama..home of some of da most controversial & influential of da civil rights movements..so of course people been Rallyn here all week but guess what so has Selma Al Montgomery Al Huntsville Al etc etc…cities cross da country been Rallyn cuhz..dude jus put a stamp on it & called it blue magic smh

62. TS-LTE Says:

If there’s a rally next week while I’m in Lincoln, Nebraska, bet your bottom dollar I’ll be there too.

63. TS-LTE Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    0 mins ago
    Yeah but general glamour was an original name lol

No doubt.

Legendary.

64. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Yeah big up anybody who went out to show some community activism

65. captain planet Says:

lmao !

66. harlem world Says:

i appreciate the 100 city rally
    but in ny people took to the streets
    the night the verdict rang out
    jay-z was no where to be seen or heard
    al sharpton was nowhere to be seen
    beyonce was nowhere to be seen or heard
    not that it matters to me
    but some people look up to them
    but if people can put their differences aside
    to support trayvons mother
    than im all for it

67. harlem world Says:

and this cant be a one off thing
    we have to keep on applying pressure
    stepping on necks
    show them that anything that affects blacks in one state
    reverberates wherever we are

68. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Damn
    Selma Alabama
    Just hearing that name sends chills up your spine
    Black people down there seen it all mane

69. captain planet Says:

ts’s homeboy

i got his book on katrina i got to get through

70. TS-LTE Says:

I know you guys disagree with the lot of it all, but I really really appreciate the fact we came together for this movement. In peace.

Beautiful. And very expressive. Even though people think we haven’t came far, those actions alone shows maturity on our end. And how far we have come as a people to singularly support a show of comfort and heartbreak.

*Daps everyone who standing tall*

*side eyes the rest of you too shook to leave your home*

71. A-1 Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    0 mins ago
    Damn
    Selma Alabama
    Just hearing that name sends chills up your spine
    Black people down there seen it all mane
    ——
    & STILL C IT! Smmfh

72. TS-LTE Says:

ts’s homeboy

!!!!!!

73. A-1 Says:

Tuskegee rallyn..Tuscaloosa..Mobile..Cross da state..it’s a beautiful sight indeed

74. TS-LTE Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    0 mins ago
    Damn
    Selma Alabama
    Just hearing that name sends chills up your spine
    Black people down there seen it all mane
    ——
    & STILL C IT! Smmfh

Man, when I was in Fargo last week, I sat down at an Hibachi grill, and the couple sitting aside from me gave me a death stare and walked out the fucking restaurant. Left their food on the table and all that.

It was so noticeable that the manager didnt wanna charge me. Me being playa enough to know it wasn’t her fault, I tipped the waitress anyhow the cost of meal with a 30% tip still.

If people say racism isn’t dead, they’re clearly blind.

75. &What?! Says:

Nas – Mastermind (Sourface remix) >

76. captain planet Says:

cincinnati

77. A-1 Says:

Yeah TS Racism is VERY MUCH alive bruh..specially in da Midwest & south smh

78. captain planet Says:

houston

79. A-1 Says:

Trayvon Martin Florida..Darius Simmons Milwaukee smh

80. captain planet Says:

philly

i think that’s trill on the left with the checkered shorts

81. A-1 Says:

It’s bout 2 storm..fucc!

82. captain planet Says:

philly niggas came out

83. TS-LTE Says:

A-1 man, that shit sucks. It’s like damn man, my money green too.

This cracka at Home Depot ignored me trying to cash out, but when a white man walked up he literally looked past me and told the man, “are you ready to check out, Sir?”

I blacked the fuck out. Then the old muthafucka sitting there shaking and the whole store looking at me like I’m the problem. He gone tell me “I don’t want any problems” stuttering and shaking and shit.

Man, I looked around the whole while store and just shook my hand. Then the nigga in me came out. I sling that shit clear across the store and said, “Fuck your shit! And Fuck Fargo!”

Everybody had mixed feelings on their faces. But the separation was clear. Old to young.

Young people seemed to appeal to the situation, and them old fucks seemed to hold me in contempt.

84. captain planet Says:

last one

they got soulful in norfolf

black people >>>>

* wipes away solo tear *

85. captain planet Says:

im out

peace

86. &What?! Says:

NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NO NO

87. A-1 Says:

Man cuhz I feel ya..160% bruh! Like it’s certain stores & areas I’ont een bother go’n 2 cuz I kno da procedure & IT’LL NEVA CHANGE NO MATTA HOW MUCH MONEY U SPEND WIT EM! It’s jus DEEP ROOTED cuhz! Hatred in its purest form! But da young’ns startn 2 as u said look @ it in a completely different way like damn shit fuccd up fucc what my dad or mom says or feel but yeah bruh shit real..REAL AS FUCC!

88. Cypher Says:

NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NEW FRIENDS NO NO NO

lololololololololol

89. A-1 Says:

Peace CP..Luv bruh!

90. A-1 Says:

Damn da rallies bout 2 end due 2 dis storm smh summer showers ftl<

91. &What?! Says:

Drake gonna have the best rap album of this year, belee dat.

Pusha don’t want dem prollems..

92. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

This nigga

93. Rajon Trondo Says:

Had young tron help me make a track ..

That boy got the glow

94. French Kevin Says:

At the end of the day, I feel bad for Travon’s parents. I don’t know what it’s like to lose a child, and I hope and pray that I never find out.

I’m outraged by Al Sharpton’s scumbag ways of pushing the racial divide agenda every chance he gets, and by Eric Holder using this tragedy to play politics and further advance his career.

But I’m mostly sickened by Rachel Jeantel. Worst fucking witness in the history of high profile murder cases. Travon’s father suffered through her cross examination the same way Jesus suffered through his chastising. The defense lawyers were asking yes/no questions, and like the retard she is, she would elaborate on each question leaving herself open to further questioning. I’m telling you, watch the cross examination on the first day, it’s absolutely painful. Instead of keeping her fat fucking mouth shut and sticking to the questioning, she kept talking, and the more she spoke, the worst Travon’s dad looked, and the more Zimmerman was getting let off the hook.

Now she’s on news networks giving interviews and getting paid. Another horrible person benefiting off this young man’s homicide.

Disgusting.

95. Gob Bluth Says:

Funny how out of this whole situation the only people you’re outraged by are black

not zimmerman who murdered an innocent child not the (racist)jury that failed to to recognize a young black kids life was taken

very telling french kev very telling

96. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

So let me see if I hear you
    George Zimmerman was right to kill Trayvon Martin
    Because stand your ground is Okay with you
    And out of all the people to get angry at over this case
    You’re mad at a black activist a black head of the justice department
    And the black girlfriend of the victim?
    You know Kev you’re a real scumbag
    I’d like to beat you to death with your own gun
    Fuck outta here phoney I’m on to you

97. TS-LTE Says:

Fuck your sentiments French Bitch.

Go eat some snails or whatever it is you rump ranglers do.

Just STFU about this shit. Go read your Booker T. Or Robert E. Lee or Clarencd Thomas. Then soft ‘negroes’ you love do much.

98. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

You beat me to his neck Coz
    Go to yahoo news where that bullshit might get some burn Stench
    You finished round here
    Tactics<<

99. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Bet he loves Dr.Robert Carson too ololo
    Take the mask off my anarchist conservative kizz
    You been exposed

100. Rajon Trondo Says:

Cosign French kracker slander on GP

101. French Kevin Says:

You guys are fucked. I already said Zimmerman is guilty, and that the 6 biggoted bitches on the jury let him off the hook. Obviously I’m disgusted by the community comando who was looking for a reason to shoot somebody, and I don’t believe he was in fear for his life when he shot Travon Martin. Sean Hannity is also a piece of han garbage. You fags are so racist you get mad when I criticize a black person even though you know I’m right.

102. French Kevin Says:

Nahright commenting – a platform for black racists to vent their hateful garbage and praise Al Sharpton.

Kudos pussies. I’m out.

103. TS-LTE Says:

*Tosses the bicuit to BSK on GP*

104. TS-LTE Says:

You dumb whore. Let the door hit you where ya pops used to split you.

Bitch.

105. TS-LTE Says:

AND STAY OUT!

*tucks burner*

106. Dr. $ Says:

Go to one of these rallys and pull me some of these broads.

107. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Take them sandals off

But ya virgin daquari down

And do something beach boy

Start a rally in san diego

You scared?

108. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Put >>>

109. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Thats that nigerian shit

They wanna talk

But then distance themselves from african american issues

Thought u was one of us?

All dem crackas in san diego

No rallies for trayvon?

Cp you are obligated to start a rally

You have no excuse whatsoever

Start a rally now

110. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

You can have the blicky back troubleshooter lol
    He waved the WHITE flag
    But if you lurking(and I know you is)
    I’m not a racist Kev Stench
    I’m a Raceman
    Viva la raza nukka
    I don’t hate white people just white privilege
    I’m sure half of us would merk somebody for tron on GP
    I would
    I know good dudes from chumps
    You think you saying something profound too which is laughable
    Get cho S back in this rink boy