Deniro Farrar – City On My Back (Prod. by Spadez)

New music from Farrar, produced by Spadez, off the later’s as yet untitled album.

Spotted: DJ Booth

Previously: Deniro Farrar – The Patriarch 2 (Album) | Deniro Farrar – Free Tune (Prod. By The KickDrums)

30 Responses to “Deniro Farrar – City On My Back (Prod. by Spadez)”

1. A-1 Says:

Somewhere in America>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Niccels & Dimes>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

egypt <<<<

cosign the pyramids tho

3. A-1 Says:

S.I.K.H
    5 mins ago
    Sihk what’s good cuhz..? What u cookn up ova dere Unc..?
    got an extended weekend,if I don`t drink myself into oblivion,I may get something done.I`ll keep you posted.
    ——–
    Bet dat

4. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

jay-z is legend level, i listen just to see what he says

if its trash i dont listen again

5. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

keef x louie about to get their first gold plaque

i respeckt it

6. Free J Says:

…niggas worship money, thats your first problem.
    Success means nothing if it’s aimless.

Opinion. U gotta stop projecting ur ideals onto others man… Everyone doesn’t share your views.

7. A-1 Says:

Free J
    0 mins ago
    …niggas worship money, thats your first problem.
    Success means nothing if it’s aimless.

———
    EMPHATIC COMUTHAFUCCNSIGN!

Got damn das all dis nigga do RealTalk

8. A-1 Says:

I kno u trolln dude but lets have ONE DAY witout u entern da cipher wit some fucc shit! Jus one dat cuhz

9. Dr. $ Says:

Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world except money?

10. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

A-1 Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 2:13 pm

Free J
    0 mins ago
    …niggas worship money, thats your first problem.
    Success means nothing if it’s aimless.

———
    EMPHATIC COMUTHAFUCCNSIGN!

Got damn das all dis nigga do RealTalk

============

lmao

11. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

i thought dude died the other day

after cut that bitch off put him in the cobra clutch no homo

roffle Jay can do no wrong to these stans

I’d like to think Jay has a hidden agenda to advance to culture, but it’s looking cloudy.

A-1 whats your take on the album cover… You too Gob ?

14. Free J Says:

roffle Jay can do no wrong to these stans

Nah for me at least, how you measure success doesn’t necessarily mean that’s how I measure mine.

As far as jay goes, I’m impressed with how far music has gotten him in life.

15. S.I.K.H Says:

roffle Jay can do no wrong to these stans
    nigga you would have a 3 day mourning period if something happened to your beloved Nas.lol

laying around the crib unbathed,unkempt,disheveled

talking “PUSS<<<"

16. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

17. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

4 day weekend >>>

18. Gob Bluth Says:

Lou reed is right, yeezus is growing on me you just gotta put everything u know about kanye aside & just listen to the music

19. Rajon Trondo Says:

Just when u think casket is gone..

The lights go out and u hear that bell..

Smoke fills the arena ……

And Paul Bearer starts lurking out from backstage..

20. Gob Bluth Says:

While Katarina did admit they interacted when he walked out of the VIP section, she believes it was because she was sitting at a table with her model friend Katie Cleary, who staged an animal rights protest at the Kardashian’s DASH store in Los Angeles last year.
    Katarina said: ‘When Kanye walked by, he looked at Katie like he recognized her.
    ‘I’m not sure if he just looks like that, but he kind of turned twice and took a second look at her. He looked like he wanted to kill her.’

This is hilarious to me for some reason

21. A-1 Says:

COLD
    5 mins ago
    A-1 whats your take on the album cover… You too Gob ?
    ——–
    Lmfao I ain’t trippn cOLD..long as da music dope fucc what it come in it tis what it tis cuhz

*shrugs*

22. A-1 Says:

Niggas actn like dat Life is Good cover was jus bangn doe lmfao dat shit wasn’t no Picasso cuhz! Cut it out! Smmfh lmao x2

23. Gob Bluth Says:

A-1 whats your take on the album cover… You too Gob ?

i’ll have to look into it, obviously the statue means something

24. Free J Says:

Gob Bluth
    3 mins ago

I don’t care about kanye antics, that shit never bothered me. I’m not gonna keep listening to something til I eventually like it. I get what he attempted I jus dont think he succeeded.

Weekends here, peace.

25. Gob Bluth Says:

Jay-Z’s ‘Magna Carta’ Stunt Provokes RIAA to Change Album Sales Rules

illuminati >>>

roffle Jay can do no wrong to these stans

laying around the crib unbathed,unkempt,disheveled

talking “PUSS<<<"

^ lmao. its True (c) some nahggar

27. A-1 Says:

I liked Yeezus in my 1st week of listenin 2 it but I ain’t really revisited it since smh prob will in da future when I get da urge(nada)

Jay-Z’s ‘Magna Carta’ Stunt Provokes RIAA to Change Album Sales Rules

^ New Rules wow.

29. A-1 Says:

It’s obv doe da cover is tied into da title someway & da theme of da album & I mean how many times can Jay pose on da Bentley lol had 2 do somethn different *shrugs*

30. Casket Face Says:

My stance is moral obligation, find the problem and fixing it.
    Young kids worship these Free Mason and Illuminati conspiracies, sadly they were real.

Non black men sat and smoked weed in London (fact) and built on how to capilize on America’s land for its resouces to get rich.

They ploted on killing Indians, Africans being used as a resource.

Ben Franklin lived in London, America was his playground like many others…it was nothing more than free land and resources….they caught boats here to party.

For 400 years we were seen as nothing more than mules …when we got free, tried to build our own they burned it to the fucking ground (Black Wall St).

Harlem Renisance, Civil Rights artist like Nina Simone, or cats like WeB Dubois….thats successful to me.
    George Washington carver…cats involved in politics, Original black Republicans making laws that benefited blacks…thats successful.

Jay-Z walks around wanted praise for making it out the ghetto by rapping reinforced sterotypes he sells to his own people. That’s winning? That successful?

Hes a chess peace…Obama used him to influence youth, he used his experience ad bragging rights…when it blew up in his face he makes Open Letter.

Im not praising no nigga for rapping self destructive music to his own people until hes rich then smears his richness in his face and suggest kids follow his “Blueprint”

That nigga bleed green…I dont hate him but dont hate me for not sucking his dick with you. Jay-Z has done nothing for black people.