B.o.B – Ain’t Worried Freestyle

Bobby Ray over French Montana’s “Ain’t Worried About Nothin”.

Previously: B.o.B ft. 2 Chainz – HeadBand (Video) | Doe B ft. B.o.B. – Hockey Bag

108 Responses to “B.o.B – Ain’t Worried Freestyle”

1. A-1 Says:

“A million sold b4 da album dropped”

2. A-1 Says:

Da bitch on dis fucc nigga lap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

damn shes bad

I remember this dude was just a blog rapper pining for niggas to check out his music.

He owe Eskay a hunnid favors.

5. Casket Face Says:

My stance is moral obligation, find the problem and fixing it.
    Young kids worship these Free Mason and Illuminati conspiracies, sadly they were real.

Non black men sat and smoked weed in London (fact) and built on how to capilize on America’s land for its resouces to get rich.

They ploted on killing Indians, Africans being used as a resource.

Ben Franklin lived in London, America was his playground like many others…it was nothing more than free land and resources….they caught boats here to party.

For 400 years we were seen as nothing more than mules …when we got free, tried to build our own they burned it to the fucking ground (Black Wall St).

Harlem Renisance, Civil Rights artist like Nina Simone, or cats like WeB Dubois….thats successful to me.
    George Washington carver…cats involved in politics, Original black Republicans making laws that benefited blacks…thats successful.

Jay-Z walks around wanted praise for making it out the ghetto by rapping reinforced sterotypes he sells to his own people. That’s winning? That successful?

Hes a chess peace…Obama used him to influence youth, he used his experience ad bragging rights…when it blew up in his face he makes Open Letter.

Im not praising no nigga for rapping self destructive music to his own people until hes rich then smears his richness in his face and suggest kids follow his “Blueprint”

That nigga bleed green…I dont hate him but dont hate me for not sucking his dick with you. Jay-Z has done nothing for black people.

Ghostface’s presence on New God Flow >>>

7. King James Says:

Asian bitch is bad!!!

thirst on a trillion

8. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

melt melt melt!!

9. King James Says:

Ghostface’s presence on New God Flow >>>

co-

only good song on cruel summer

10. King James Says:

He’s been hating on Hov for 5 years…move on already

raise your kids nigga!

11. Gob Bluth Says:

So a nigga that came from a single mother raised 5 family household in the ghetto, to being worth half a billion before he’s 40 isn’t successful ?

what are you sayin here ?

12. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

bougie elitist rap fans

spoiled for so many years

Casket on the surface I agree with everything you said.

But something tells me, Hov being the hustler kid from BK got something up his sleeve. Hate to believe he going out like that.

read what the nigga Casket said though… Mad truths in alla that.

15. Gob Bluth Says:

velvet covered ferrari in London

16. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

aint no truths in what the man said

not one

stop the s.i.t

17. Casket Face Says:

You niggas is monkeys, fucking mindless chimps sent into orbit, long as they award you with bananas it’s all good.

“He gettin’ money though” …niggas favorite line for rebuttal.

Guess what? So were African tour guides, warlords and “Kings” who sold your ancestors into slavery.

18. King James Says:

Jay-Z has done nothing for black people.

TyTy, Emory Jones, Juan Perez, Jermaine Cole, etc would all disagree

19. King James Says:

Juan Perez is a sports agent as well

But Hov doesnt care about people…fuck up

20. A-1 Says:

Fucc what he talkn bout cuhz! Do somethn in ya community or stfu! Dis is a fuccn music comment section cuhz smmfh

21. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

ooo ooo ah ah

id rather be a fuckin primate

then a comma inventing, danny brown ran me outta detroit, arab wifin, orange x black haloowen swaggin, black chucky fromn the rugrats goofy lookin kinda nicca

22. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

read what the nigga Casket said though… Mad truths in alla that.

> of course a nigga who’s been taken advantage of/victimized by bitches & niggas alike would agree & find truth in a confirmed fraud possibly bi-sexually mens dress socks street dealer.

23. A-1 Says:

Nigga dont go on his front porch 2 communicate wit a African American but got ALL DA SHIT IN DA WORLD 2 say in a fuccn comment section smfh lmao THE.REVOLUTION.DONT.KNOW.U.DAWG! & lurkers bout thank u batshit crazy! These r da facts @ hand…DEAL WIT EM! Smmfh

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 2:58 pm
    read what the nigga Casket said though… Mad truths in alla that.

^ says the nigga that was stripped ass naked and forced into a hallway. Get outcha feelings chump!

25. Gob Bluth Says:

Again what are you saying casket ?? you would rather Jay not be successful from rap because it perpetuates some racist stereotype ?

what’s wrong with rap music ?

there are plenty of successful black people, my parents being one of em, if someone wants to ignore the hundreds of thousands black business owners, doctors, scientists, lawyers, ceo’s etc then they are the problem not Jay z or any other rapper/ entertainer for that matter

26. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    0 mins ago

what’s wrong with rap music ?

———
    I mean REALLY! Dude is a troll doe..jus ignore em smmfh

27. Casket Face Says:

Kev you’re the epitome of a NIGGER … 3/5 ratio ass John Punch type nigga.

28. King James Says:

Casket Face Says:
    July 2nd, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Yall all sound crazy, don’t forget though, just cause a hundred niggas cosign don’t you mean you right. Cause there’s twice as many lurking and laughing at you niggas cause you look like porch monkeys.

this man is crazy…certified idiot

here’s the list of things you should refrain from talking about

Robbery: niggas made you skrip and forced you into a hallway lobby. Lmao

Bitches: No need to mention

30. Gob Bluth Says:

roffs

all this coming from the same nigga who upped fake bank accounts

31. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> spin it.how you want, ho. i’d rather get rustled outta bed fuckin a aggy bitchnigga bitch than be fake sleeping on a bed i made for a bitch waiting while some other nigga runnin up in her.

you been in your feelings & transparency ain lead you out yet.

32. A-1 Says:

R u in da streets wit ya condescensions or r u @ home typn dis shit in da presence of ya biracial family..? Lol I mean looked @ da duality nigga! Where da fucc was all dis pro blacc shit when givn da choice 2 chose da person u vowed 2 spend da REST OF YA LIFE WIT & MORE IMPORTANTLY DA BEARER OF YA CHILDREN..?!!! Dis is why I’ont buy ya bullshit nigga! JUS SHUT DA FUCC UP DAWG!

33. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 3:06 pm

roffs

all this coming from the same nigga who upped fake bank accounts

================

i refuse,

i repeat, refuse to be lectured

by this nicca on the hardships of being black

or anything involving success

most insecure person i never met

always worried about whats in your bank account, how youre living

thats a trait of a psychopath

34. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

nigga said casket speaks truth. lmao.

i guess when you lie about a work wife to save your lack luster marriage might as well align yaself with the misplaced commas in the comments too.

smh

35. Casket Face Says:

If I was white back then and knew there was an abundance of niggas like Kev a.k.a. “hood trill stunting aka trap day man”, stupid niggas that served no purpose, I’d probably rounded you niggas up and beat you like a fuckin’ dog myself and had you GO GET MY MONEY.

Fiddler from Roots ass nigga…. “Grits dummy”

18 joints my nigga… embrace that L that is your daughters moms.

why for you never defend her?

always talking that I’m getting pussy over here!

never once felt proud enough of your baby moms to discuss.. Why come?

37. A-1 Says:

PREACH 2 YASELF 1ST!

38. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

casket gonna lead niccas to the promised land

just to touch their dicks in the promised land shower

39. The Architek Says:

Lmao. Wait wait wait… when did this Kev robbery happen because he was bopping cold over the head with the ravine stick-up story just a few weeks ago

now the tables are turned?

40. King James Says:

Casket Face Says:

Fiddler from Roots ass nigga…. “Grits dummy”

GET THE FUCK OUT MY CULTURE! you self hating tom!

41. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

It’s summer time

42. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

again, asshat…

i fail to see how i serve no purpose in ya life after saving my image to your hard drive(ew, nigga!), buying me bus tickets & constantly aggy i keep making it known that you’re a fraud.

you can’t sell me some no frills socks, clown. cut it out.

you been in your feelings & transparency ain lead you out yet.

^ lol hoe ass nigga, you told the story dummy. Talmbout I used her as a sheild. Lmao. what an outright idiot.

44. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    It’s summer time
    ——–
    Lol it’s rainin I’m bored sue me (c) Capo

fact remains you fucked and seeded up personified fuck shit.

rock that L nigga.

46. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol!

i ain never got robbed. jus the thought makes me chortle!

don’t melt now, fRIO. you’re a docile nigga. your pom pom commenting reflects that.

relax, bitch.

47. King James Says:

Lol it’s rainin I’m bored sue me (c) Capo

This..the rain fucking up shit

48. Gob Bluth Says:

Casket Face Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 3:09 pm
    If I was white

welp

but we already know where ya true feelings ly

TS been exposed you

49. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Egypt>>>>>
    That’s the epitome of riot life
    Two bloodless revolutions
    Democracy>>>
    Shit is fun to watch
    Oh yeah
    Fuck Jay-z

50. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

oh being on the defensive is idiocy now, cOLD?

lol. i guess thas why you got robbed in a group setting right?

51. A-1 Says:

Dude need 2 put da rest of his frail body where his face @ RealTalk

52. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

casket gonna lead niccas to the promised land

just to touch their dicks in the promised land shower

> asdfghjkl;rofl4zaggindeadeadead

53. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

caskets brothers in law prolly wagin j1had in syria right now

how you gonna console wifey when assad bodies them niccas?

54. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Bein sick in the summertime<<<<

55. A-1 Says:

I’m out doe..bullshit da comments up more nigga in my absence lol what up Killa..?!! Fucc 50 lol

56. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Man this shit bring a tear to my sight box lol
    The Will of the People>>>
    They kicked Morsi out like bounce nigga
    No Muslim Brotherhood next election

57. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Daps a-boogie Jayhovah’s Witness
    Where you going mang?

58. King James Says:

Casket Face Says:
    July 2nd, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Casket Closed For Good 7/2/2013

take your advice nigga!

59. The Architek Says:

Mooshlims

60. Gob Bluth Says:

Stop it biggum you know 50 himself will tell you Jay is that nigga

I put dat gun to ya

I’ll let it sing you a song

62. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Friendly fire today huh?
    Niggas battling jux stories lol
    All I’m watching is the Egyptians
    They gonna keep doing this till they get it right

63. Casket Face Says:

Self hating all because I said Jay-Z isn’t Illuminati?

…nigga got denied to live in a white apartment building, white man told him “STOP REPPIN’ MY CHAMPAGNE”, got duped into erecting a basketball franchise, became a laughing stock for trying to be a sports agent, can’t even obtain a permit to close off one block of Broadway for 2 hours.

He’s a living breathing example of the black man’s incompetence to compete in the white world…

When I see Jay-Z make struggle moves he’s like Curious George and the white man is The Man in the Yellow Hat…give that nigga banana or new toys and he embarks on a journey entertaining CHILDREN with what he has. That nigga has NO PEERS OUTSIDE RAP…. #FACT

SMH …he’s a successful rapper and nothing more.

64. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

King James Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Casket Face Says:
    July 2nd, 2013 at 11:22 pm

Casket Closed For Good 7/2/2013

take your advice nigga!

> asshat has feigned retirement so many times hov would be proud but still walk right past his bubbles shopping cart like he don’t exist.

65. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

peace a1

frankies lovesick awwww

the other day he was listening to d’angelo: the root

66. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I don’t like Cameltoe rich guy
    End of the day jigga put out more forgettable shit than memorable
    But puff started it jigga made the most of it and 50 got it the quickest

67. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Chill H dats how spins get started Smhlol

68. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

mooslim brotherhood <<<<

69. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Have YOU seen ayo Morales?
    Call 1-800-LAW-MOWA
    America’s grass depends on it
    (stop snitching)

nigga BEEN in his feeligns e’er since that what you rate her shit

smh, just jokes nigga

truthfully I never expected you to answer the question

but you got aggy at the chess move. lol

damned if you do, damned if you dont.

71. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

·_·

you lovesick, dubbs? lol. what she do, yo?

schpeak on it but don’t reveal anything that’ll have you lookin like a victim.

72. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Self hating all because I said Jay-Z isn’t Illuminati?

===============

nobody said he was in the 1st place but you

people just wanna hear the album

TELL me what you RATE her and I won’t comment until monday beginning today at 5pm.

my word.

74. Casket Face Says:

SMH it’s lunch time for cops in Boston and this nigga online though…smh, nigga don’t own no kitchen.

what.you.do.for.work?
    what.you.rate.her?

75. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Im DayQuil, soup sick

76. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

#freeayomorales

77. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

truthfully I never expected you to answer the question

but you got aggy at the chess move. lol

> lol! how is there any chess.moves with no expectations?

quiet, crying she-man. i’ont get aggy. i get aggressive.

78. King James Says:

#magnacartaholygrail

79. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

what.country.ya.wife.from.doe
    whats.the.name.of.ya.fiction.books

80. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 3:29 pm

Chill H dats how spins get started Smhlol

===========
    just making sure

procedure

81. AR-Clip Says:

Nosign you niggas actin like casket don’t be dripping knowledge sometime. It’s some truth in everything that nigga post

82. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

my word.

> lol!

so much for not taking comments seriously. you mad, bro?

83. Casket Face Says:

Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 3:34 pm
    what.country.ya.wife.from.doe
    whats.the.name.of.ya.fiction.books

You ain’t for the black cause neither nigga… “My hoe$ do drug$” …but wanna say I hate black women… Nigga you a sexist PIG.

Fake do gooder…don’t ask me shit about my wife or check me on black struggle when you throw around shit like that in your screen name.

lol! how is there any chess.moves with no expectations?

quiet, crying she-man. i’ont get aggy. i get aggressive.

^ regardless of if you answer or not, you bodied.

cause heres why

I think its a popular opinion, that ya baby moms is a 2 on the scale.
    but you in good faith couldnt assign such a low value to her. So you’d have to lie.

but you know you’d get ridiculed for that lie.

so you wont answer, that’s the best move you got.

and I think we all know that. lmao.

85. AR-Clip Says:

Read any successful person autobiography them nigggas goal in life wasn’t to just be rich, own shit and everything was about the money.
    Niggas was passionate about whatever it was they wanted to do.
    Gave back, more than they received. Started non profit organizations. Never bragged about it, threw it in niggas faces like said rappers.
    You can always tell when a nigga ain’t never had shit.

lol!

so much for not taking comments seriously. you mad, bro?

^ ha! I think you know what me call date

checkmate in 4 moves.

87. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Fake do gooder

> aw hell nah, asshat! you of all frauds?

thas the rosary beads calling the wooden jesus piece a seashell choker.

88. AR-Clip Says:

Niggas ain’t never gone see no real paper only lusting for bread.

89. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

kev v cold>>

90 comments ain’t no one mention da chick in the pic above yet?!? Sheesh

90. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

you would sell ya soul to be white for a day

and you had kids with an arab!

cant even count and put commas in correclty

so who would let you edit and author not one but 2 books lol x smh

ashamed to say what country ya wife from

cus you know that heavy ether will pour down on ya goofy head, no homo

91. Gob Bluth Says:

Casket is obviously delusional

“just a successful rapper” & yet rap money is only a quater of his net worth

just be honest casket, you hate successful black men, it burns ya soul

92. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

I think you know what me call date

> laying in bed faking sleep waiting for her?

93. AR-Clip Says:

Doubt this nigga fucked

94. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

damn right, i aint doin nothin positive for a smut!

imma have ya wife take her hijab off, and get on her knees like she praying towards mecca

95. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

ya sons prolly wearin lil baby suicide vests

96. King James Says:

kev v cold>>

90 comments ain’t no one mention da chick in the pic above yet?!? Sheesh

Check out the first few comments lmao

97. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

She in that miracle watts, Lauren London class

But it cost

98. AR-Clip Says:

Roffs at the baby mama thing. Niggas make bad life decisions

99. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

so you wont answer, that’s the best move you got.

and I think we all know that

jus as long as thoughts of my lack of response are regarded as ”best move” i’m pretty sure i’m not bodied whether it be jus you or this ”we all” desolate lames such as yourself like to rely on. smh.

100. AR-Clip Says:

Roffs at paying for bitches niggas is fucking for free

laying in bed faking sleep waiting for her?

^lol…

102. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

casket, are you and ya fam plannin on fightin the h0ly war anytime soon

cus i can arrange for an all expenses paid trip to syria

all you need to do is grow ya beard and never shower

103. Casket Face Says:

AR-Clip Says:
    July 3rd, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Niggas was passionate about whatever it was they wanted to do.
    You can always tell when a nigga ain’t never had shit.

Nigga was wearing durags and one pants leg up at 30 years old …Diddy put on a suit at 25 years old.

Say what you want about Diddy behind the scenes he raises the slum up.

Jay-Z was being a “GLAD-HE-ATE-HER” to Dame, Nas’ and Biggie’s females….

This nigga whole career was proving to himself he can sit at the cool table.

…Just for fun play Jay-Z’s lyrics for a psych major..or an actual psychologist for fun. I have….just to see what they had to say.

Jay-Z will always be “abused as a child, scared to smile they called you ugly” underneath the 450+ million dollars…

104. AR-Clip Says:

I couldn’t imagine haven’t a conversation with a chick about paying for sex.
    Like do niggas feel like that’s some G shit?

^ I just saying… you aint never adressed it. Elephant in the room. Literally.

106. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

answer.the.question.chuckie

107. AR-Clip Says:

Say what you want about Diddy behind the scenes he raises the slum up.

Jay-Z was being a “GLAD-HE-ATE-HER” to Dame, Nas’ and Biggie’s females….

This nigga whole career was proving to himself he can sit at the cool table.

^^ all that
    Read a book last week that said, most people lust for bread to cover up their insecurities.
    If your singular goal in life is just to be rich, you’ll probably never get it.
    To Give is to Receive. I guess niggas forgot about that?

108. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

^ I just saying… you aint never adressed it. Elephant in the room. Literally.

> i mean…yeen addressed what the functions of a work wifey is yet either but thas cuz ya real one be lurking ya internet history.

bitch in the room. literally x figuratively.