Video: Jay-Z ft. Frank Ocean – Oceans (Preview)

The lyrics to Jay’s collaboration with Frank Ocean from Magna Carta Holy Grail were unlocked on the Samsung app today along with a new video of Jay talking about the song. Here’s the video, read the lyrics here.

How’s that “Holy Grail” leak coming along Jay?

Previously: Jay-Z ft. Frank Ocean – Oceans (Lyrics) | Report: Jay-Z Planning Times Square Performance

57 Responses to “Video: Jay-Z ft. Frank Ocean – Oceans (Preview)”

1. King James Says:

The goat!

2. Gob Bluth Says:

Jay is pushing it

just drop the shit already

3. B Says:

You niggers are silly look at these rappers they claim to be a “boss” however they continue to tap dance and smile in the camera branded as a slave. When will you darkies learn?

4. King James Says:

Oh shit my nigga pharrell was amazed!

5. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

magna carta building up now!

6. Gob Bluth Says:

Rappers are emotional, jealous & extremely insecure those tweets don’t surprise me at all

7. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

king james, where are the travis scott & a$ap yams tweets?

they must have been bad if they havin twitter meltdowns

nicki dissed that white bitch with the phatty

8. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

MMG Artist Rockie Fresh Wanted 50 Cent To Run On Stage To Knock His BAWSSSE Ricky Ross Out #FewThingsFunnier

9. B Says:

Black people talk like this “yo yo son whats poppin slime? tryna get at a dolla and fuck goes namsayin nammean namsayin” yet complain about being unemployed while blaming the “white man”. Learn how to speak fucking english.

10. B Says:

Pull your fucking pants up, speak fucking english stop trying to be in the nba or be a fucking rapper get a real job and take care of your fucking children. Stop bitching about racism none of you dudes were slaves shut the fuck up and get a job!

11. TS-LTE Says:

Smh…

Jay dope as fuck b..

12. The Architek Says:

#1

iggy would get plowed anytime. anywhere. but i think she’s mad tall, so imma have to have timbs on

#2

if i was on the come up as a rapper, all my tweets would have been about wanting to smash various industry broads

#3

love ‘em or hate ‘em, Bronson handled it well.

ARSLANI ‏@ActionBronson 25 Jun
    It was jealousy that made me talk shit about Rocky and Drake. I want all the girls. I wanna be able to wear outfits.

lmao

13. TS-LTE Says:

Sea sick

See sick

Damn man. Jay DROP THE FUCKING ALBUM, MAAAN!!

14. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

but i thought frank ocean would rather listen to celine dion?!?

15. The Architek Says:

Wale Folarin ‏@Wale 1h
    Some of y’all believe any story that hit the Internet.. Yall crazy

he really wants to keep hope alive that niggas actually like him lol

16. B Says:

yeah go ahead go right ahead ignore me, ignore me like you niggers ignore your parental responsibilities. Go right ahead.

17. TS-LTE Says:

Harlem World: My Hoe$ They Do Drug$
    0 mins ago
    but i thought frank ocean would rather listen to celine dion?!?

LOOOLOLOLOLOL

18. Gob Bluth Says:

lol who was Wiz calling woodface ?

50 ?

19. King James Says:

HW here’s Travis Scott’s tweets

rapdose.com/2013/06/25/no-new-friends-rappers-old-tweets-exposed-on-twitter

Fuck boi shit

20. King James Says:

Aaron Hernandez released from Patriots

21. Gob Bluth Says:

Rihanna ‏@rihanna 26 Feb 11
    Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of

you just know ciara cried herself to sleep after this

22. King James Says:

Wale is full of himself

23. S.I.K.H Says:

So tired of this Jigga talk.

Chinese food music,easily digested,shat out,and forgotten.

2 weeks from now it will be Jigga who??

If he never rapped another verse,it would`nt bother me.

Never followed his movement,only bought his first release.

24. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

asap yams used to pop shit about eskay

25. King James Says:

The link I just posted there’s even more anti-wale tweets lmao from Rockie and Q

26. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

If he never rapped another verse,it would`nt bother me.
    =================

i thought youd have liked the lyrics to heaven

he dropped a lil 5% rhetoric in there

27. S.I.K.H Says:

Now if DE LA is dropping an album….that`s different.I know it will be a thorough project,not a business venture.

28. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

King James Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 1:55 pm

==============
    oh they gotta drop travis scott now

have to

29. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Gob Bluth Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 1:53 pm

Rihanna ‏@rihanna 26 Feb 11
    Good luck with bookin that stage u speak of

you just know ciara cried herself to sleep after this

================
    i thought that was the funniest one lol

30. Gob Bluth Says:

Like i said the other day every man has his price

31. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

*purchases samsung phone to get free jay-z album*

32. Casket Face Says:

I had to head to Times Square this afternoon, I might need Nah support, these females jump at you like ticks when this heat is turned up.

You tell them you in a relationship they do not be giving a fuck AT ALL …temptation is real.

That’s why it’s important to wife up the one you actually want cause it’s so many choices out here …but even still GOTDAMN man, I need a blindfold.

They ain’t playing fair.

33. S.I.K.H Says:

he dropped a lil 5% rhetoric in there
    He BEEN doing that just like Nas.but it`s cool,not tryna kill the joy,I just wish some funky shit would garner the same attention.

34. B Says:

You nigger monkeys are more concerned about what a rapper tweets than getting your fucking life together. Thats whats wrong with you blacks all you care about is entertainment and fucking sports. Thats how we enslaved you monkeys n the first place. When we invaded your country you niggers were preoccupied dancing singing and playing sports so it was easy for us to put a gun to your head and tell you to get in the fucking boat!

35. TS-LTE Says:

S.I.K.H
    1 min ago

Can’t really say “jigga who?” The word(s) “jigga” “Jay-Z” “Shaun Carter” will forever live on in history and are household names.

Even people that don’t like him, can’t deny him, or his lyrical prowess. Everything as of late been lackluster, but this new shit is revving up to be quality.

Jay actually has a high quality rap appeal. He takes premium bars and put em in basic structure.

A lot of shit goes over people heads.

36. The Architek Says:

gotta say it

i’m kinda with sick on this one

jay is collabing with the same niggas again

im thinking he’ll have 3-4 extra extra dope joints

and the rest is meh

hoping that’s not the case tho

37. TS-LTE Says:

S.I.K.H
    3 mins ago

Because its a business’s venture don’t means it downgrade the project or take away from its authenticity.

A man can be smart enough to to get a better buck for his shit.

Can’t really be mad at that.

If illmatic would have been given away with the first 500k Starter Jackets back in 94, it would still be a classic.

38. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

wow a$ap is fake as f*ck

but what you expect from a nicca that gives exfoliatiing advice

39. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

i know wale can be annoying/fuckboyish

but damn, ALL these niccas hate wale!

40. S.I.K.H Says:

I gotta feeling that people “feel “richer listening to Jigga.They feel connected to a “brand” like the success is transferable.

I applaud his success,but I don`t feel his music is soulful or banging ebert face material.

I don`t got ONE jigga song on ANY music device I could play right now.

I gotta dig for his shit(II)

41. TS-LTE Says:

Like, back in the day, do you think there were better painters than Matisse, Botticelli, Bernini?

Yes. There had to be. Because some of these “great” artists were just commissioners. They commissioned artist develop most of their more famous pieces.

Basically they ain’t draw, sketch, or sculpt shit. They took the cred as the artist though.

I said that to say this: history is a fickle thing. Nothing is real unless its recorded to the masses (for most at least).

De La might not make it to the history books, and they paved the way. Jay will though.

42. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

========================

this

pretty much sums up what i think of all the greats (hov/pac/biggie/nas/jada/ma$e)

43. TS-LTE Says:

Can’t say I blame you though SIKH.

You’re a pure breed [II].

If it ain’t got it, it ain’t got it, lol.

*Daps*

44. HolidayKirk Says:

Thats been true about all luxury rap forever. Its about living vicariously, “Can I Live” turns my used Mazda into a new Bentley.

45. HolidayKirk Says:

De La might not make it to the history books

They were solid in the history books 10 minutes after “3 Feet High and Rising” dropped, no question.

46. Casket Face Says:

B Says:
    June 26th, 2013 at 2:00 pm

47. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

=======================

please dont confuse me with these grey poupon niccas that be clappin they hands like seals

whenever jay mentions lear jets, ace of spades etc

im just going from the magna carter lyrics ive read (as strange as that sounds)

and it looks like hes tryna challenge himself this time around

48. TS-LTE Says:

HolidayKirk
    0 mins ago

I’m the opposite.

I don’t like commercial or braggadocio Jay. I don’t like braggadocio rap that much period. I can’t care less for most of the beats too.

The wordplay, the struggle, the introspect is what I’m feeding off of.

I don’t like Big Pimpin Jay. I like This Can’t Be Life Jay. Or Regrets Jay. You must Love Me Jay and Where I’m From Jay.

Y’all can keep Show Me What You Got Jay. (Silent double)

49. S.I.K.H Says:

De La might not make it to the history books
    *blank stare*

De La BEEN first ballot.It`s cool though,just like when BP3 dropped,two weeks later it was “on to the next one”

Fuck it it`s all opinions *daps*

Just wish the “greats”made music I could feel.

^ this is true, its like rooting for your team in the finals, when they win you somehow feel you’ve won. Weird. You even go out celebrating… But once the smoke clears…

51. S.I.K.H Says:

I respect it

52. b Says:

Lol @ nigga not giving a fuck about Jigga but praising
    De LA muthufucking soul.

To each her own

53. b Says:

Please refrain from using my name to spew ya hatred

humans <<< (c) Elfeces RIP. nigga been gone since Hurricane Sandy.

55. S.I.K.H Says:

Elfeces RIP
    realest nigga to ever type in the comment box.

56. duck hunter Says:

HOV is the only nigga that makes me think deep about the lyrics and life. The G.O.A.T. Keep raping the game.

57. AFGun Says:

frank ocean should b shot in the head