Jay-Z – Magna Carta Holy Grail (Tracklist)

Mr. Carter set up a viral hip-hop scavenger hunt earlier today in Brooklyn to unveil the tracklist to his forthcoming album, Magna Carta Holy Grail, which will be available on July 4 for the first 1 million downloaders of the #NewRules Android App (available July 24 on Google Play). No features or production credits so far but here’s a peek at the track titles.

1. Picasso Baby
2. Heaven
3. Versus
4. Tom Ford
5. Beach Is Better
6. FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt
7. Oceans
8. F.U.T.W.
9. Part II (On The Run)
10. BBC
11. La Familia
12. Jay-Z Blue
13. Nickles & Dimes
14. Holy Grail (Bonus Track)
15. Open Letter (Bonus Track)

UPDATED with images from the tracklist binder after the jump.

UPDATED: Jay has released the lyrics to the track “Holy Grail”, read them here.

Previously: Video: Jay-Z x Samsung – “4 More” Commericial

36 Responses to “Jay-Z – Magna Carta Holy Grail (Tracklist)”

1. Free J Says:

Lol I don’t believe anything casket says. U jus gotta laugh at his stories.

Jay z marketing tactics>>>>>

2. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Whudupp free

3. Casket Face Says:

Lol niggas know what it is out here… I’ll play along.

4. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Fight bout to come on

5. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

What you mean niggas know what it is?
    Yo you live in New York right?

6. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

This bitch Martha Plimpton’s bar b que was a failure
    This bitch been cooking for two hours and you still can’t smell no food
    Bitch had two yung crackers trying to set her fence on fire
    Had to tell the little bastards to put it out
    Lil Kizza’s don’t belong outchea lol
    Tre bizarre

7. Casket Face Says:

At this current moment I’m at an restaurant eating Italian with family and friends 40 deep while niggas pretending…I’ll play later.

*puts Ike Love mask back on pretends to be nerd*

8. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Yo I got an ill idea for a new web series
    Who got a connect?

9. A-1 Says:

A-1 Says:
    June 22nd, 2013 at 7:38 pm
    FAGGOT U’S A BITCH! ONE MIN U BELOW DA POVERTY LINE! NEXT MIN U SIPPN $200(LMFAO) REISLING IN A 5 STAR HOTEL! ONE MIN U JUS AN INTERNET NERD WHO COME HERE 2 TROLL NEXT MIN U IN HOTEL LOBBIES WIT BIG SEAN! ONE MIN U GETTN LAUGH @ BY CRACCAS FEELN BELITTELED NEXT MIN U IN TRAFFIC WIT MISSY! BOY U BEEN A BITCH! WHAT U THANK NIGGAS DONT KNO BOUT DA VIDEO OF U GETTN YO DUMB ASS THRU OFF DA STAGE @ DA DANNY BROWN CONCERT WIT WOODEN JESUS PIECES FLYIN AMUCC! U BEEN A CLOWN ASS GROUPIE BITCH! LETTN DAT UGLY ASS WHITE HOW SAY NIGGA 2 YA BITCH ASS FACE HOE! CALLN YA STUPID ASS ONE & ALL YA FAGGOT ASS DO WAS LAUGH IT ALL! DEN COME IN HERE TALKN BLACC DIS & WHITE DAT BUT LET A WHITE BITCH BLATANTLY CALL U A NIGGA! DJ LIVE LONG BITCH! BITCH YA FAILS RUN DEEP! TALKN BOUT LET ME TAKE MY MASK OFF LMFAO BITCH YA WHOLE LIFE A MASK! SCREAMIN OUT GANGS U HAVE NO AFFIALIATION WIT WHATSOEVA! SHALL I CONTINUE! OR IS U GON DROP DA FRONT HOE?!!!
    UPLOADN FACEBOOK MESSAGES OF U COPPN PLEAS BUT IM A HOE NIGGA LMFAO NEVA HOE! NIGGA U BEEN A BITCH!

10. A-1 Says:

U R A NERD FUCC IS U TALKN BOUT..?!!! ILL BEAT DA SHIT OUT YA FAGGOT ASS ON SITE! (C) YEEZUS REALTALK HOE!

11. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

You’re in an Italian restaurant with 40 people?
    Up.a.pic
    Or
    Lemme guess
    Mulberry st Greenwich village
    You’re sitting next to Crazy Joe Gallo
    And he’s offering to make you head of the first Black mafia family
    Gon’ give you a heads up there CurmudgeonFace
    (he’s about to be assassinated!!!)
    Might wanna take that Michael Corleone trip to the toilet right about now boy

12. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

What’s good A-Biz?
    Nigga got you melting lol
    Chillax shooter
    Kinda the response he looking for
    Anyway that broner fight coming on for free in an hour

13. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

My nigga from London went over to that bar b que with his girl lol

14. HolidayKirk Says:

E-beefin on a saturday night

15. A-1 Says:

Lol u right Killa..I’m a chill but fake shit jus piss me da fucc off specially from a fucc nigga like dat smmfh lol

16. A-1 Says:

Fagna Comma Phony FAIL!

17. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Holiday like beef EVERY night lol

18. b Says:

Lol @ holligay skirt

19. King James Says:

Link that video a-1!

I knew danny brown clowned this nigga lmao

20. HolidayKirk Says:

Holiday like beef EVERY night lol

lol

21. A-1 Says:

Nah King James..fucc dat hoe bitch! Checc dis new shit I did on da fly..EP on da way!

22. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Whipping thru country roads
    Percocet Pistols Ill Sixteens
    Coming soon
    ——-
    Lol already

25. TS-LTE Says:

“Y’all niggas follow suit like Joseph Banks, nigga.”

-Alpha #1.

26. A-1 Says:

Lol whats good my nigga TS..? U kno I had 2 get @ dat hoe nigga cuhz! Afta dis time IT WON’T B NO COMN BACC! REALTALK! He can keep playn if he want!

27. A-1 Says:

Rajon Trondo Says:
    June 22nd, 2013 at 10:29 pm
    Somas >

ask A1
    ———
    Lmfao already doe

28. TS-LTE Says:

A-1
    1 min ago

All day. I won’t comment while he here. That asshole threatened to suck me off man. I wanna drop em down a sewer. South Side shit.

You were right on the money about that NaS salute to J.Cole though. MAAANNN!!!! I lost my fucking mind when I heard it. Played it about 13 times. And about to go hard for 13 mo.

29. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    0 mins ago
    A-1
    1 min ago

———
    I ALREADY KNEW CUHZ! Cuz u a fan of both! Had 2 b like a dream come true..2 me it’d b da equivalent of a Pusha/Hov song(WAITS PATIENTLY HOPIN’ PLEASE LOL) but yeah Esco WENT IN..obv respected

30. Free J Says:

*daps TS, A1 and bsk*

@a1 – u killed that, forget casket tho lol nigga jus trollin

Let nas down remix>>>>>>

I think I played it as many times as TS has.

Y’all be easy

31. TS-LTE Says:

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!

2 introspective dope boys, refined from the game. Giving the ills, the successes, the heartbreaks, the highs and lows.

Sheit. They should make a 10 minute track. Get their miseducation together.

32. A-1 Says:

*daps Free*

I’m thru wit em smh lol

33. TS-LTE Says:

*Daps Free*

Dude, Perseus is looking for you dawg! Where the hell you at?!? He needs his flight shoes back. Nigga, you taking flight on his accord b. get at that boy.

34. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    1 min ago

THIS IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!

Sheit. They should make a 10 minute track. Get their miseducation together.
    ——–
    WORD! LOL MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

*daps*

35. A-1 Says:

Smh lol HELLUVA night…Good Times….

36. Tong Po Flo Says:

Sheit. They should make a 10 minute track. Get their miseducation together.
    ——–
    WORD! LOL MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!

^ Co! A NaSir/Light skin Jermaine EP? I could dig it