Jay-Z Covers Billboard

Jay-Z and his Samsung deal, #newrules tweet and all, cover the new issue of Billboard. Bill Werde’s cover story will be up on the Billboard site tomorrow.

UPDATE: Werde’s article us up now. The gist of it is, Billboard won’t count the 1 million albums purchased by Samsung towards the chart placement of the album, but that could change in the future. Interestingly enough, even with the Samsung giveaway, Werde cites sales projections for MCHG of between 400,000 and 450,000 units.

Previously: Jay-Z Now Licensed to Work as NBA Agent | This is Big Money Talk, Can You Answer Me?

52 Responses to “Jay-Z Covers Billboard”

1. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    1 min ago
    Man never put ya trust in a light skin nigga/bitch they always fold up when da pressure on
    Da Danny greens da Blake griffins
    Bitch made mommas boys
    Smh

Nigga hittin 3s Breakin record like he Reggie miller at home(momma house)

Nigga in da streets(road) scared to shoot lockin his doors he see niggas walkin past
    ——-
    Smmfh lmfao Emphatic Nomuthafuccnsign 4 obv reasons doe

2. A-1 Says:

Dis nigga Frankie mus drunk! Lmfao

3. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’m just keepin it a thou wow lol

Danny green foldin up like a envoplope wade eatin him alive

4. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Green 0-5

5. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

@A1

This gmen 7 nga

30 ,or.no bet

6. A-1 Says:

I’m proud 2 b a Miami muthafuccn Heat fan…defendn fuccn champion Miami muthafuccn Heat…I c da hate..I c da struggle in niggas face..confused..look @ u..EMOTIONAL! smmfh but yo I guess niggas hate winners dese days..ain’t dat jus like Lebron James..ain’t dat jus like D Wade smmfh lmfao

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Name me da last through light skin baller?!? Who had heart, got it done, left his soul on da court?!?

Ill wait

8. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    8 mins ago
    @A1

This gmen 7 nga

30 ,or.no bet
    ——-
    Bet dat..I WILL GLADLY sit ya down 4 a month! Lmao work on dat cd while ya gone lol u got da email lmao

9. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    1 min ago

Ill wait
    ——
    AI count..?

10. A-1 Says:

Shittt da nigga Parker comn!

11. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

His name was Kareem

12. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 10:25 pm

Ill wait

Jason Kidd …Reggie Miller …Tayshaun Prince.

13. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

And wilt chamberlain was light skin too nikka
    You dark niggas ain’t ne’er score no 100 points
    But Green looking like an infant tonight
    So we got work to do

14. cashmere cavalli aka snowbunny sampson Says:

Stfu bill simmons

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

AI count..?

^hell no lmao

Caskets 3 do tho ok lmao

I’m just sayin where da fuvk is Danny green?!?

Tail tucked 0-5 in da clutch

I’m just a Sn

What do I kno

16. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Tayshuan Prince is past light skin lol
    That’s that yellow hammer shit
    We not counting Duncan and Parker as light skin?

17. Casket Face Says:

Lil Snupe dying reminds me of that episode of The Wire when Omar died and they messed up the toe tags signifying his “name” meant nothing. Apparently he meant a lot to a lot people. But I honestly had no idea he existed or heard any of his raps.

18 though? Smh, rest in peace young brother. I hate violence. More importantly black ignorance.

It’s 2013 and WE FREE, so what the fuck?

18. Jackson7 Says:

Ill wait

——-

duncan, parker, kidd

reggie miller aint light skin and he never got no ring

19. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Bill Simmons lol

20. A-1 Says:

Dat nigga Westbrook a light skinned

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Look at him 1-15 in games 6-7 nervous smh

22. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

This game is Right there
    Could go either way like Holiday

23. A-1 Says:

Yeah fucc dat shit! We run da rap game lol

24. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Leave a fucked up message on Green’s voicemail

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

He heard me!!!

26. A-1 Says:

Dere u go frank lol

27. Jackson7 Says:

billl simmons totally unqualified for the gig

he musta sacraficed a family member for his come up

he a total geek that bring nothing to the table

he killt somebody, or had deviant sex with some boss at espn/abc/disney

28. cashmere cavalli aka snowbunny sampson Says:

Battier goes 3 for 3 and Spolestra benches him….the niggas a idiot

29. A-1 Says:

KinGoat does it again smh

30. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Bron goin ham

31. Jackson7 Says:

maybe best finals ever

32. Casket Face Says:

Low key I just started watching baseball, I tried out for High School had a 80 mph fast ball in 10th grade. Moms wouldn’t buy me no equipment, cause I wasn’t living with her and the school ain’t give a fuck. Neither did the coach.

I learned the fundamentals from a few practices but never was taught how to play. School telling me my son is ill as fuck so I’ve been training him.

I copped baseball for Dummies and spend about $300 on gear last month, kid has gained more discipline in 4 weeks than he’s had his whole life.

Shit made me realize how important and influential fathers really are and and add “hoe ass nigga” points to my father’s score card.

Only reason I say this is because that Lil Snupe situation made me think, what could niggas had been if they had positive men in their lives?

I’m glad I made it out alive, and acquiring the skill to know the difference is scary because it alienates you from your own people cause they ain’t tryna hear that shit.

R.I.P. Lil Snupe

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A1
    Spurs don’t rattle(sans last game) they always weather the storm fight da runs
    Dats veteran team n great coaching

34. A-1 Says:

Jackson7
    2 mins ago
    maybe best finals ever
    ——–
    This!

35. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ginobili heard me too I told him he might need to retire

36. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    A1
    Spurs don’t rattle(sans last game) they always weather the storm fight da runs
    Dats veteran team n great coaching
    ——-
    Yeah true..but KinGoat ain’t lettn dis shit slide away from em..U GOTTA KNO DAT!

37. A-1 Says:

On his HOMECOURT 2! It’s gettn cloudy 4 da bum ass spurs smmfh lmfao

38. Jackson7 Says:

gary neal need to calm the fuck down

39. A-1 Says:

But dis is low key da Best finals I done watched in my life doe REALTALK

40. Jackson7 Says:

maybe not

41. Jackson7 Says:

i dont like shane battier at all

FOH Chalmers

42. A-1 Says:

Chalmers!!!!!!!

43. Casket Face Says:

..and shout out to brothers like Dru Joyce, saw this little documentary about few years ago on Lebron and his this little team. Bron better had copped my mans a mansion on GP. Them years are most crucial in development.

44. A-1 Says:

*does da Ricc Flair walk*

45. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Jay foul for droppin dat album/commercial shit Yeezus down smh
    What happen to pusha album?!?

46. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Miami ain’t gonna shoot that high % n da 4th

47. cashmere cavalli aka snowbunny sampson Says:

NBA I LOVE THIS GAME!

48. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    Jay foul for droppin dat album/commercial shit Yeezus down smh
    What happen to pusha album?!?
    ——-
    Lmfao str8 up took Yeezy shine like fucc it! I respect it!

49. A-1 Says:

Plus I WHOLEHEARTEDLY believe Hov shit gon b betta than dat Yeezus

50. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    June 20th, 2013 at 11:06 pm
    Jay foul for droppin dat album/commercial shit Yeezus down smh
    What happen to pusha album?!?

That’s that old school Brooklyn tough love so niggas remember why they are who they are … Yeezy is Jay’s son.

Biggie did it to Cease

Even Timbo did it to Magoo

…cosign my girl coppin’ me the “Indecent Proposal” tape for “All Yall” to bump in my hooptie …ductaped tail lights but grippin’ the fake wood grain like I was in 500

51. Polka Says:

Jay-Z can be such a schmuck.

52. spirit equality Says:

Werde didn’t write the cover story, he wrote an editorial explaining how the Jay album would be treated. Andrew Hampp wrote the cover story. Link to the cover story: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/1567999/jay-zs-new-blueprint-the-billboard-cover-story