Video: Nitty Scott, MC ft. Kendrick Lamar – Flower Child

Nitty drops the Kickstarter funded visual for her collaboration with K.Dot off The Boombox Diaries Vol. 1 EP from last Summer. Kendrick does not appear.

Previously: Nitty Scott, MC ft. Kendrick Lamar – Flower Child

29 Responses to “Video: Nitty Scott, MC ft. Kendrick Lamar – Flower Child”

1. Free J Says:

Nigga u reference popular culture like no other and that shit don’t be workin…and again with my EYES!? And yes… YOU DO GOT SOMETHING TO PROVE.

——–

Casket Face
    3 days, 15 hrs ago
    A-1 …that name sound like that booty nice and tight. Let me hit that ASS b?

WTF!

3. Casket Face Says:

Yo’ son, this nigga wear Michael Jackson Thriller contacts and dress like the Chinese nigga in BUFU from How High talking about prove something to HIM…that’s where you got it wrong my g I ain’t gotta prove shit.

Kick rocks little homie, get the fuck up out my face wit yo’ bitch ass…

4. Free J Says:

Casket Face
    3 days, 15 hrs ago
    TS-LTE Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 8:27 pm
    LMAOOOO.

Deacon sitting in the front row, and when casket walks in the doors of the church, he give cask that look Ray-J gave the camera.

He ain’t been the same.

*DEAD*

That shit is hilarious cuz let me suck yo dick’ before Free J?

5. Free J Says:

Casket Face
    3 days, 15 hrs ago
    Gob Bluth Says:
    June 13th, 2013 at 8:27 pm
    this nigga hit the showers with his homies w/downcast vision talmbout; ”oh & it’s shaved!?”

i swear some of these comments are pure genius

THIS

Classic Nah Right veterans …we take penis in the ass

Slander >>><<<

7. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

flip of dorothy ashby: little sunflower

dope sample

got that afro harping album somewhere in the basement

8. Free J Says:

Cold…. Read that post. I made this nigga lose his damn mind.

9. Rajon Trondo Says:

Regular show >>>

Never ever ever gets old..

10. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

nitty scott been hot

11. Free J Says:

Casket wanna fuck the c section and read comics to y’all… Don’t ya call that nigga…

Rajon Trondo
    0 mins ago
    Regular show >>>

Never ever ever gets old..

^ you know who else would say this ? (muscle man voice)

13. Tong Po Flo Says:

Nitty noice and oh she can rap well too

14. A-1 Says:

Free J
    6 mins ago

——–

Casket Face
    3 days, 15 hrs ago
    A-1 …that name sound like that booty nice and tight. Let me hit that ASS b?
    ——
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

15. Gob Bluth Says:

Regular show >>>

Never ever ever gets old..

unemployment swag

16. Casket Face Says:

3 days, 15 hrs ago

This nigga went digging through catacombs of gay posts from last week, and FOUND them after the mixed up post from the weekend. Son you the Indian Jones of gay niggas…

Free J
    2 mins ago
    Cold…. Read that post. I made this nigga lose his damn mind.

^ way too much slander and gay fuckery. I ain’t built for that type.

18. Rajon Trondo Says:

GOAT regular sHow episode?

I gotta go with “exit 9B”

19. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Set that call up Casket…

Unless u scared of Free J tethering u over the phone

20. Gob Bluth Says:

Lol @ truth serum stalking niggas, how pathetic can you get ?

21. A-1 Says:

Yo Free I was tryna 4get dat shit EVA existed cuhz smmfh damn smmfh x2

22. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

a man who stares at mens dicks

and showers with men

and has made extra homo comments about suckin n fuckin dudes

you tryna call this nicca voluntarily

wtf?!?

23. Free J Says:

Lol casket the post had 472 comments. Ain’t hard to remember it was wale. And I ain’t have to search the comments ur a faggot. Almost every comment u made em was bout sucking dick.

Prove to ME ya wife don’t got a dingaling.

Rajon Trondo
    0 mins ago
    GOAT regular sHow episode?

I gotta go with “exit 9B”

^ un uh. Def is milk challenge with pops

*chants* guys night guys night guys night.

25. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    0 mins ago
    Lol @ truth serum stalking niggas, how pathetic can you get ?
    ——-
    THIS!

Trill Soundcloud..My YouTube smmfh wtf..?!!

26. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Gob Bluth
    1 min ago
    Lol @ truth serum stalking niggas, how pathetic can you get ?
    ^^^^^
    Lmfao. That nigga crazy.

A couple cans short of a 6 pack.

27. Free J Says:

you tryna call this nicca voluntarily

wtf?!?

This. CASKET WANTS TO DATE ME.

Spends no time wit his son wit the eye of the tiger.

Ya brother is an ass villain.

28. A-1 Says:

Chill Capo..da 1st conference call was classic..I was jus tryna turn shit up since we got some new spittas on decc but NEVAFUCCNMIND MAN lol u niggas man smmfh

29. Free J Says:

You already responded to me cuz I COMMANDED you to. U had no choice you goddamn muppet. Prove to ME. U got a normal American family and not homo circus show