Video: DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – No New Friends

Off DJ Khaled’s upcoming LP, Suffering From Success, out later this year.

Previously: DJ Khaled, Birdman & Ace Hood Cover The Source (June/July)

91 Responses to “Video: DJ Khaled ft. Drake, Rick Ross & Lil Wayne – No New Friends”

1. Harlem World Says:

the infamous sausagefest anthem

2. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 12:39 pm

I don’t badmouth black people. I badmouth ignorant ass people that think their own race is superior. Then, I collect factual evidence and challenge your worthless and hateful opinion. That’s why you don’t like me.

is that why you told fupm to go back to africa ?

how is a french immigrant to america telling a black man who was forcibly brought here to go back to africa ?

you a racist, face it.

sergio garcia in ya veins

3. general glamour Says:

dj khaled said he was a genius lol

4. general glamour Says:

damn drake is a cornball lmao

he lucky he makes good music

5. A-1 Says:

I BEEN called out French Kizza on his racist fucc shit..U BETTA KNO DAT SHIT WON’T B TOLERATED ON DIS SITE CUHZ!

6. French Kevin Says:

I was simply pointing out the obvious. The horrible living conditions in sub-Saharan Africa by far outweigh the institutionalized racism in this country, and that if he was faced with a choice, he would stay here.

7. A-1 Says:

Fall bacc French Kizza u bound 2 drizzown!

8. A-1 Says:

Co-da Heat winnin da next 4 doe

9. French Kevin Says:

You’re the racist for calling me a racist. Racism has been institutionalized in your very DNA. You are unable to have an honest conversation about race with people outside of your race. The only time you are comfortable with talking about it, is when someone backs up and reinforces your hatred towards the “white man”. You’re a simple minded fool.

Same goes for you A-1.

10. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

so you a white man … an immigrant in this country …who is dying to gain residency … can complain about its black president and it policies ?

but a black man … who is here not by his choosing … cannot complain about the country he was forcibly brought to ?

you’re so blinded by white privilege you actually convinced yourself telling a black man to go back to africa isn’t racist

11. Harlem World Says:

the horrible living conditions

fuckin french people caused them horrible livin conditions

cant stop fuckin around in africa

you got troops in mali and niger as i type this

for what? why are you there? gtfo africa

12. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 12:47 pm

Same goes for you A-1.

french kevin how the fuck are you going to take a stance of indignation on racism towards a black man on a black site

you sir are a racist, faggot

when you walk outside cops don’t assume you might commit a crime

your brothers aren’t incarcerated at a uneven clip

so miss me with the self righteous shit dummy

13. King James Says:

Most disappointing track of the year

14. general glamour Says:

lmao @ only thinking about race when it is brought up

white people have the luxury of only talking n thinking about racism in abstract

a black man in america has to think about n deal with racism EVERY DAY

15. French Kevin Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 12:48 pm
    the horrible living conditions

fuckin french people caused them horrible livin conditions

cant stop fuckin around in africa

you got troops in mali and niger as i type this

for what? why are you there? gtfo africa

When Europeans got there, tribes were slaughtering and enslaving one another. Don’t paint it as the garden of Eden that the evil white man came to destroy. That’s not reality.

And ask yourself why we’re talking about this right now. All I wanted to talk about was the Heat Spurs finals, then someone challenged me by calling me a racist.

16. general glamour Says:

lol he’s basically calling us brutes n grunts to our face

but he really really doesn’t believe he’s a racist

lmao !

17. Harlem World Says:

you europeans are so arrogant

this is the main qualm i have with yall

so fuckin arrogant

a country that beheaded its fuckin leader callin it a revolution

talkin about african people were slaughtering each other

a country that enslaved blacks from comoros to haiti

talkin bout africans enslavin people

18. French Kevin Says:

your brothers aren’t incarcerated at a uneven clip

so miss me with the self righteous shit dummy

You’re the racist. Black kids getting shot up by other black kids every day. Nobody does or says shit. But as soon as some non-black murders a black kid, you’re ready to march all over the country. There’s a disproportion there as well.

“a black man in america has to think about n deal with racism EVERY DAY”

I know that, I have black friends, I get pulled over all the time because of it. I know it’s wrong, and I know I don’t have to deal with it 24/7. But don’t call me a fucking racist, faggot.

19. general glamour Says:

french kevin the type of immigrant french man that’ll pat you on that back like that’s my nigger

and say its a term of endearment where i come from

i promise you you don’t go outside in miami with that attitude

trick daddy n his goons woulda torn that ass up no homo

20. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lol

21. A-1 Says:

General Glamour
    1 min ago
    lmao @ only thinking about race when it is brought up

a black man in america has to think about n deal with racism EVERY DAY
    ——-
    THIS! THIS! THIS!

22. general glamour Says:

“a black man in america has to think about n deal with racism EVERY DAY”

lmao !

this guy is totally blind !

23. general glamour Says:

a grown ass white man shoots an unarmed black teenager

and yall are ready to march all over the country (c) french kevin

lmao !

24. A-1 Says:

I tried 2 warn em smh

25. general glamour Says:

i been telling yall this kizza was sergio garcia steez

i sensed it right away from his font

i can sense it

but yall said nah nah

if you cant see it now …

26. French Kevin Says:

a country that enslaved blacks from comoros to haiti

talkin bout africans enslavin people

Haiti is independent now, has been since the 1800′s, but child slavery wasn’t banned until 2003.

Today, there are about 200,000 children slaves in Haiti, and the corrupt government admits it is unable to enforce the law.

Please.

27. A-1 Says:

Jus diggn a DEEPER hole smh

28. general glamour Says:

can you imagine if it was a grown ass black man who killed a unarmed white kid ?!?!

that nigga would NOT have been tried

cops would have popped him IMMEDIATELY on some ” he was resisting arrest, crack in mouth, yall know how it goes “

29. Harlem World Says:

buncha thieves

gotta send ya army to kill africans and steal they shit

cus ya so called great country makes nothin of worth

just a bunch of gay fashion houses nhjic

the nerve of you europeans

*level 5 aggressive finger waggin (ll)*

30. general glamour Says:

there’s no way he goes out in public in miami with that attitude

too many blacks n minorities in miami

he’s an indoor racist

31. French Kevin Says:

Call me a racist if you want, I just present you with facts.

Hate the white man if you want, you really just hate yourself.

Slavery is illegal here, but it still flies in Africa, Haiti, Saudi Arabia, etc.

The institutionalized racism that goes on in black states makes this country look like the fucking Barney play house.

So it’s like I said, if things are so bad here, why don’t you move somewhere else?

32. Rajon Trondo Says:

French Kev using the age Old “i know u are but what am I” Tactic?

33. general glamour Says:

i ask you the same question racist

when you’re not rimjobing LeBron you’re complaining about some obscure obama program

YOU AIN’T EVEN A CITIZEN !

if its so bad why dont YOU go home ???

34. A-1 Says:

French Kiz..u ONLY KNO what u read & been exposed 2 but until u ACTUALLY experience da DYNAMICS of b’n a BLACC MAN IN AMERICA U HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT 2 SPEAK ON IT CUHZ!

But co-some of ya beats & Miami Heat Standom doe

35. general glamour Says:

* calls ins *

la migre ! la migre !

36. general glamour Says:

A-1 Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:05 pm

this.

37. general glamour Says:

this nigga an illegal

telling people who are citizens to “go homo”

WHAT.THE.FUCK.

38. French Kevin Says:

you’re complaining about some obscure obama program

Obama’s an actor bro. I’ve been complaining about this government since the Bush years. You only started listening when I criticized Barry, because you probably worship him and would defend him even if he raped your mother in front of your eyes while holding up his drivers license.

39. Harlem World Says:

french kevin

for someone who claims to not listen to the mainstream media

you are totally uninformed

haiti is in debt because when it kicked you thieven europeans out

it was forced to pay a debt to you for 122 years

and is still payin off the interest on that debt today

40. A-1 Says:

But das where it stops

41. French Kevin Says:

telling people who are citizens to “go homo”

^^^^^

Ain’t gotta tell you, you already went full homo. Faggot.

42. French Kevin Says:

Harlem World Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:08 pm
    french kevin

for someone who claims to not listen to the mainstream media

you are totally uninformed

haiti is in debt because when it kicked you thieven europeans out

it was forced to pay a debt to you for 122 years

and is still payin off the interest on that debt today

I never spoke on it. I’m speaking on CHILD SLAVERY.

43. general glamour Says:

so you assume im following barack blindly because he’s black ?

why do you think blacks are that simple ?

and you still haven’t answered me, you aint slick frenchy

if its so bad why the fuck are you still here dying for citizenship

you’re a clown

a smart dumb nigga

you read various infowars posts n think you know something

damn near think you know what its like to be black just because you got pulled over with your one black friend

you’re worse than a ditsy blonde, at least she knows she knows nothing

44. A-1 Says:

French Kevin
    1 min ago
    telling people who are citizens to “go homo”

^^^^^

Ain’t gotta tell you, you already went full homo. Faggot.
    ———
    Can’t lie dis got me in tears doe lmao

45. general glamour Says:

he badmouths us all day

then he post his music for our approval

” give em music. that’s the one thing they know how to do “

46. why? Says:

general glamour Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:06 pm
    * calls ins *

la migre ! la migre !

SMH…

47. Harlem World Says:

“im cashin out & im stackin up
    ya girl pu$$y is trash as fuck!!”

48. general glamour Says:

” they pulled me over with jamal. i understand the struggle “

49. French Kevin Says:

I respect what black people have to go through.

I’ve been pulled out of my own vehicle for doing nothing wrong, simply because my black friend was riding shotgun.

I’ve seen cops make up stories about non-existing warrants so they could put my friends in handcuffs.

I don’t live it, but I am a witness to it.

That being said, hating white people is wrong, and saying “YOU KIZZAS THIS YOU KIZZAS THAT” is just as hateful.

You want to talk about slavery? We can talk about slavery and its origins.

But please, don’t label me a racist simply because I’m talking to you about the part of history you have forgotten, or refuse to learn about.

50. French Kevin Says:

if its so bad why the fuck are you still here dying for citizenship

As corrupt as this government is, this country is the best on earth. Other places are far worse. That’s why I want to stay.

51. general glamour Says:

i don’t hate all white people

i fux with justin timberlake, bill clinton, john f kennedy

but racists

yall hannity ass kizzas

nah

miss me with the dumb shit

yalls time is over

you in miami

learn spanish

52. A-1 Says:

Fall bacc cuhz..u’ve REALLY said 2 much

53. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:14 pm

if its so bad why the fuck are you still here dying for citizenship

so don’t ask dumb questions cus ins on the other line

54. French Kevin Says:

YOUR PEOPLE YOUR PEOPLE

My people are peasants from middle age Europe.

My family is self made.

There’s no pesos being handed down from generation to generation in my family.

Our hands are clean.

It’s the royalists you wanna be mad at, not me.

55. Tong Po Flo Says:

^ Slavery (sex, child) still flies in Europe (heavily) and in the States too. Because we banned it don’t mean it don’t happen

*continues to hustle rocks*

56. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:13 pm

I respect what black people have to go through.

I don’t live it, but I am a witness to it.

who the fuck are you to tell us how to react ?

that’s the white privilege for you

you aren’t black but you want to tell us how to react to living with daily racism

stop it, you aren’t one of us, you don’t know what its like

57. Jackson7 Says:

French Kevin
    10 mins ago
    a country that enslaved blacks from comoros to haiti

talkin bout africans enslavin people

Please.

———-

thats cause cracker devils from France came in they disease infested boats and raped and pillaged all the human and natural resources and left the natives in a state of confusion and chaos after they had Haiti politically cut off from the rest of the world after my peoples kicked they cracker asses off the island

the most successful black revolution ever

thats why Ayiti is cut off from the world

be clear

58. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:16 pm

YOUR PEOPLE YOUR PEOPLE

My people are peasants from middle age Europe.

My family is self made.

There’s no pesos being handed down from generation to generation in my family.

Our hands are clean.

It’s the royalists you wanna be mad at, not me.

white privilege

you enjoy the perks dummy

when you get stopped with your ” black friend ”

how come they give him the 3 times over and just give you the nod dummy

white privilege

you’re so busy blaming the victim you cant even see it smh

59. Tong Po Flo Says:

yalls time is over

you in miami

learn spanish

^ lulz

60. French Kevin Says:

you in miami

learn spanish

I’m not in Miami, and I speak Spanish fluently, as well as French and English obviously.

I’m a pretty intelligent and reasonable person. I do not like Sean Hannity, nor Rush Linbaugh, not Glen Beck or any of these guys. Bill Clinton is an elitist that doesn’t give two fucks about the black community in America, and you’re a complete fool for liking him. Justin Timberlake makes bank by exploiting black music and passing it off as his own, you’re a fool for liking him too. Why don’t you try liking white people that you see on a regular basis instead of eating up all the fucking garbage the media shoves in your mouth.

Co-Sign some of JFK though.

61. ayo Says:

Of course they want no new friends

They dont want anybody else to find out their gay male orgys

They got enuff participants and somebody new will blow the whistle

Pause

62. Harlem World Says:

I never spoke on it. I’m speaking on CHILD SLAVERY.

=========================

why dont france and the traitorous government here would stop backin coups over there

then the country might just not be a fuckin pig sty

no shots at my zoes

63. French Kevin Says:

white privilege

^^^^^

I sadly agree with you, and I think it’s wrong. I can’t do shit about it, but bail out my friends and help any way I can.

Fuck you.

64. general glamour Says:

Co-Sign some of JFK though.

roffs

bill clintons wife was taking orders from a black man, he was on the campaign trail heavy for the first black president

a racist like you couldn’t swallow his pride to do that

justin timberlake is on stage showing love to jay-z, timbo n pharrell, black people making money off of him

and i do know white people in real life but saying shout out to ralph down the street doesn’t carry any weight

65. Tong Po Flo Says:

the most successful black revolution ever

thats why Ayiti is cut off from the world

be clear

^ I’m saying, the French still probably salty about that….and WWII too

66. general glamour Says:

French Kevin Says:
    June 9th, 2013 at 1:22 pm

white privilege

^^^^^

Fuck you.

that’s the difference between just enjoying white privilege and being a racist

you’re acting like you being white allows you to talk with condensation

how can you be indignant about racism when you enjoy white privilege ?

smart dumb kizza smh

67. why? Says:

lmao french kevin digging a deeper hole. Just STFU man..

68. Jackson7 Says:

i been telling yall this kizza was sergio garcia steez

i sensed it right away from his font

i can sense it

but yall said nah nah

if you cant see it now …

———

LMAO

cosign fried chicken tho

“… yo Tiger… you dont want your chicken Bro?… sayword?…slide that plate over here then Eldrick… sheeeeit…” (c) Me

sergio cool with me

69. French Kevin Says:

Barry’s skin is black, but he is not part of the black American struggle.

Dude was living in Hawaii while his mom paid for his 20k a semester middle school tuition.

Barry has more class than Bill and Hillary put together.

That being said, he’s a corrupt piece of shit just like the last 20 presidents in this country.

70. French Kevin Says:

I’m out, my daughter’s hungry, and I’m wasting time with you fools.

You can all go fuck yourselves.

See you tomorrow. lol.

71. general glamour Says:

Barry’s skin is black, but he is not part of the black American struggle.

it is not for you to decide who is black and who isn’t

barack is not the descendants of african diaspora but he is still a black man in america

72. Jackson7 Says:

cosign Obama being a corrupt serpent tho

he got it from his momma

ill never forgive that wigger for annointing punkass jason collins as a hero and role model

he shoulda kept that deviant bullshit to hisself and his beard/wife Michelle

73. Rajon Trondo Says:

YOU KIZZAS THIS YOU KIZZAS THAT”
    Hold up …

So a word we made up on Nah right somehow carries the Same potency as thousand year Old racial slurs?

Nah… Right?

74. ayo Says:

Brisco snitched about yall lil orgies

Where is he now?

He got blackballed for giving yall blue balls

75. Tong Po Flo Says:

Barry’s skin is black, but he is not part of the black American struggle.

Barry has more class than Bill and Hillary put together.

^ So the black struggle is being poor and with no class…k

76. Harlem World Says:

you seen one wayne/drake/ross/khaled vid

you seen em all

77. Jackson7 Says:

when my stomach heal up ima go to Lake St and get me some Popeye’s

cBc

78. Harlem World Says:

he shoulda kept that deviant bullshit to hisself and his beard/wife Michelle
    ====================

whoa chill mayne

they just admitted they been tappin aybodys emails, phone calls etc

said this 2 years ago theyda called you a wacko, a conspiracy theorist

79. Jackson7 Says:

@HW

i kinda wanted to unsubmit that comment, but my finger said “fuck that”, and the touchscreen got touched…

80. Harlem World Says:

2 mins ago
    ftr ive never been suicidal

and would never consider drivin into a wall at night with no witnessess

LMBAO !!!

83. Jackson7 Says:

besides

i aint no threat to the white’s house

its not like the feds think im a threat to homeland security or a “turrurist” (c) george w bush

im just talkin my true shit

i got a few rights left in this bitch

84. ayo Says:

Watermelon>>>>

85. A-1 Says:

Ayo
    0 mins ago
    I dont know whats so racist about what Sergio said

Black niggas be sensitive about their fried chicken

Its like saying to a spanish person Imma serve you empanadas or sum shit

Cosign fried chicken doe
    ——-
    But ain’t it racist 2 assume all Spanish people eat empanadas..?????? (Although I don’t no a single soul white or blacc who don’t like chiccen doe)

86. A-1 Says:

I’ont trust NOBODY whoont like Popeyes my nigga RealTalk I ain’t do’n no business wit ya

87. Rajon Trondo Says:

Popeyes is the undisputed national chain fried Chicken champion..

But There is a mom and pop spot around my way called buena vista.. shit will literally make u reconsider life decisions

88. ayo Says:

But aint it racist to assume all spanish people eat empanadas

You cant be serious

ALL spanish people eat empanadas

Every single one of them

They cant be spanish if they dont like it

89. ayo Says:

Chicken Empanadas >>>

90. AFGun Says:

since none these dudes is ur day 1 niggaz, u had to make a phony video to make it look like y’all go way bak.. LAME

91. AFGun Says:

drake n rozay look like they havin the time of their life pretending they were bout that life in the 90′s. in reality drake was a hardcore nerd with a anthony davis unibrow and ross was a correctional officer LOL