Ty Dolla $ign ft. Wiz Khalifa – Irie

Off Ty Dolla $ign’s upcoming Beach House 2 mixtape.

Previously: Video: Ty Dolla $ign ft. Too Short & Berner – Go Deep

48 Responses to “Ty Dolla $ign ft. Wiz Khalifa – Irie”

1. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

but people can actually name my songs here

> lolxsmh!

niggas love the comments

2. General Glamour Says:

B
    1 min ago
    Music is music free j

young scooter aint been to colombia

3. King James Says:

Lyrics to go>>>i

4. 007 Says:

It doesn’t even make sense for YOU make that kinda song when u struggling for rent money with your cousin

^No shots, like sick getting a production credit Says:

April 29th, 2013 at 12:58 pm
    How would yall handle this situation?

I have a cousin who stays at my place, he works off and on.

He has been here for a while and just started paying the cable bill.

Rent due as usual and he cant contribute.

Im gonna start holding him accountable for half the rent each month, regardless, Im not taking care of no grown ass man.

5. General Glamour Says:

it is what it is

no one wanna hear them struggle raps

except if it a light skinned dude signed to jay-z talking about struggling with his emotional state

then strangely there’s a small market for that

6. b Says:

lol I really sold niggas 20 dollar brushes

Now im tryna bang im the head for a 30 dollar kit lmao

america>>>>>

7. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

007 Says:
    June 6th, 2013 at 2:07 pm

> lolololololo

8. Free J Says:

it is what it is

no one wanna hear them struggle raps

then strangely there’s a small market for that

That small market was big enough to make him and Kendrick #1… Shit Eminem made struggle music, drake too… All got #1 albums

9. A-1 Says:

HW checc in

10. Free J Says:

Nas got struggle music, jay z too lol at one point or another… Pac etc.

11. general glamour Says:

Free J Says:
    June 6th, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Nas got struggle music, jay z too lol at one point or another… Pac etc.

Pacs been dead for over a decade

jay ain’t struggled for shit since reasonable doubt

nas is struggling with divorce and the irs not poverty

12. b Says:

Cp youre a cornball lol

but u did hip me to the power of now

so here you go

13. general glamour Says:

drake made started from the bottom and everyone laughed because he’s been rich since degrassi

does kendrick make struggle music ? all i hear is wake up drank or whatever

14. A-1 Says:

i have no idea what any of this means

i seen when you posted this yesterday n was confused

what is it ?

16. A-1 Says:

B
    21 mins ago
    a 1 you aint get the brush yet?
    ——–
    Yeah but I don grew my fade bacc out so I ain’t wavin it bacc up til da fall

17. general glamour Says:

j.cole cold out to sell that much

ask nas

“girl we got a good thing” has no relation to the subject matter he’s known for

he’s a poor disgruntled homeless man’s drake

18. Free J Says:

@CP – but the point I’m makin is they DID make struggle music. U didn’t listen to Kendrick cd… He struggling wit everything around him. That song drank is about being pressured to drink lol smh.. Ppl jus dont pay attention.

Drake struggles with pussy and friendships. Started from the bottom wasn’t a thought

19. A-1 Says:

Emphatic Co-dont call my phone

Love my bitches was cool 2

*Shrugs*

20. general glamour Says:

rick ross n young scooter are taking us to medellin, colombian to snort cocaine off the well rounded backsides of their whores

and you want to talk to me about roaches n repossessions ?

nah don’t think there’s a lane for that in 2013

21. general glamour Says:

you’re making struggle abstract now

you could go ahead and say we all struggle

even jay struggles to be a rich black man

oprah struggles cus she can’t go to wal mart in her pjs

but struggle i ain’t got the rent this week n my clothes got holes in em ?

nah don’t think that was in this era

22. Free J Says:

J cole is in a win/win… He ain’t gonna beat Kanye but I bet he debuts with more than he did last year or at the very least does good numbers…

All the “successful” type rappers don’t sell… French, ur messiah chief keef lol the list goes on…

23. b Says:

lmao

i have no idea what any of this means

i seen when you posted this yesterday n was confused

what is it ?

>This book is deep shit mane. check the pdf

24. Free J Says:

I’m not makin it abstract… U said struggle… I clearly was speaking in reference to the term.

25. general glamour Says:

lmao

b what the fuck is this ?!?!

you’re losing me

don’t get too far out there, keep it simple

26. why? Says:

nosign US rappers mentioning latino american countries.

27. general glamour Says:

its too abstract

you could classify all rap as struggle then

struggle to young scooter is when the connect is late

struggle to rick ross is turbulence on the g5

28. b Says:

@ cp he can break it down better than I

youtube.com/watch?v=dn9WEdeAeeg

29. general glamour Says:

im glancing over it and its talking about the world being controlled by a multitude of agencies

is this Illuminati shit ?

30. Free J Says:

That’s the thing… Ppl want to hear struggle. Might not be the type of struggle YOU particularly wanna hear cuz last time I checked… French still didnt sell and cole did lol

31. Free J Says:

A lot of the rappers glorified on nah aren’t the ones ppl are really listenin to in the real world. CP I think u my age so u should kno that lol

32. general glamour Says:

Free J Says:
    June 6th, 2013 at 2:24 pm

ems last 3 albums have all gone platinum n you said there were all garbage

lil waynes recents albums sold too

you guys switch back n forth from sales and quality when you wish

33. general glamour Says:

just because over a million people bought eminem’s album

n 250K people bought j coles doesnt make them quality

how many times is adele platinum 10+ ???

does that make that the best album of our generation!??!

roffs

i decide what i deem quality not the masses

34. b Says:

J cole dont stand out around other rappers

that verse on that mmg fitted caps was trizash

but that first mixtape

with the line about the freaky note keke wrote was >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

35. Free J Says:

ems last 3 albums have all gone platinum n you said there were all garbage

lil waynes recents albums sold too

you guys switch back n forth from sales and quality when you wish

Noooo, I said they were garbage. I never said ppl didn’t want to hear it. U said a small portion of ppl wanted to hear j Coles struggles so sales became relevant.

36. general glamour Says:

Free J Says:
    June 6th, 2013 at 2:26 pm

i think like harlem says hip-hop especially is very segmented

i know people who listen to kendrick

but i also know a healthy amount of people who can’t get through a day without chief keef n gucci

37. Free J Says:

I’m not sayin anything about public opinion on what’s trash lol I was talkin about mine. I said cuz ur my age u should know what ppl want to hear. Never mentioned the actual talent.

But speaking of that… Eminem is a household name, like wayne. Cole jus dropped his first cd in 2011.

38. general glamour Says:

its small compared to his peers

him n drake are forever compared to each other

drake is overwhelmingly outselling him

you guys act like 250k is a coronation

he got lucky i certainly think the sophomore jinx will be apparent

i dont think he can consistently go gold like rick ross without selling out again with another “good thing” type record

the music he REALLY wants to make n nas wanted him to make isn’t resonating like he’d want it to be

39. Free J Says:

i think like harlem says hip-hop especially is very segmented

It is… At this point then, more ppl are willing to support cole than keef

40. general glamour Says:

i don’t think kendrick will sell as well his second album either without a lot of help

i think his hype is already dying

where are all the features that usually follow selling that much out the gate

he was booty cakes on fucking problems

forgettable

he doesn’t make party pop songs which will be a drawback

he makes hip-hopper records

i don’t know any one outside of hip-hop talking about kendrick like they do a wayne or drake who consistently go platinum

41. Free J Says:

Drake had a waaaaaaay bigger buzz then cole based off his so far gone mixtape. AND he was on cd #2 when J cole was doing his first. I think his music is doing well for him at this point and the week after June 18 will prove it… Remember I said that.

42. general glamour Says:

Free J Says:
    June 6th, 2013 at 2:31 pm

i think like harlem says hip-hop especially is very segmented

It is… At this point then, more ppl are willing to support cole than keef

keef didnt sell out

his singles were i don’t like, hate being sober n kobe

43. general glamour Says:

Free J Says:
    June 6th, 2013 at 2:34 pm

do you think j. cole will sell more, equal or less than his previous album ?

i say less he’ll be lucky to equal it without a we got a good thing record

he’ll probably never go plat like drake whatever number album he’s on

44. Free J Says:

I think as long as Kendrick stats in his lane he will be fine. There will always be a group wanting that type of music. He had already did numbers by the time he released the video wit the drake feature.

Fuckin problems was all around horrible

45. Free J Says:

I think J Cole will do more than his first solely based on him competing with Kanye.

He prolly never will do drake numbers.

Cole is on a label… I think the “work out” single was forced.

46. Free J Says:

Anyways, y’all be easy… I gotta finish some shit

47. why? Says:

I think its specific demographics of people supporting these artists (and buying albums) but really I think most people wanna hear something to get them excited and not about struggle. I don’t know what the fuck radio stations play outside of Cali but here where diversity is huge the popular radio stations mainly play music that reflects how most people wanna have a good time (based off requests).

48. general glamour Says: