Video: Hot 97 Summer Jam XX (Live Stream)

UPDATE: The official footage will be out later this afternoon, until then here are a couple of clips from last night’s show. Above you can find Kendrick’s set, below you can watch J.Cole come out with Miguel, Lil Kim with Fabolous and 2 Chainz and Nicki Minaj.

256 Responses to “Video: Hot 97 Summer Jam XX (Live Stream)”

1. general glamour Says:

Sosa launched his limited edition of Beats By Dre headphones yesterday in NYC. At about the 3:20 mark in his chat with EMETakeover, he confirms his guest spot on Kanye’s upcoming Yeezus.

wow maybe i spoke too soon

yeezus might be best album of the decade

2. general glamour Says:

the messiah on the yeezus album

it all coming together as planned

the dots are being connected

3. Rajon Trondo Says:

#CandyCigarettes

4. Gob Bluth Says:

yeezus will be album of the year

cBc

long as it’s more new slaves & less black skinhead i don’t see how Ye can go wrong

5. Gob Bluth Says:

shout out to lebron & em for losing me money last night, to make matters worse i foolishly spent my supposed winnings, now im in the hole

smh

6. Rajon Trondo Says:

Candy cigarettes will be album of the year

cBc

Fixed

7. King James Says:

Finally Rich>>>>

8. A-1 Says:

Yo..dis da Real A-1 da Don Dubb Dollar$(lmao)…

Tron Doe dat fuccn bonus tracc u played off Candy Cigs was HARDBODY!

Tell da honorable B-Easy Money I WANT IN ON DA REMIX! Lmao

But nah yo I’m anticipatn da whole body of work..is it comn out on datpiff..?

9. A-1 Says:

“Furrrrr downnnnnn 2 da floorrrrrrrrrrr….”

Big Boy Dialogue>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jada>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dream>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

10. A-1 Says:

*wonders how a chief keef/Kanye West collab sound*

*Remembers Chief Keef soundn all outta place on da Dont Like remix*

*shakes muthafuccn head*

11. Jderrida Says:

My bad yall I be trippin. Dont know what gets into me at times. My girl b fuckn other dudes and shit gets skressfull

12. A-1 Says:

Yo…I jus realized dat Beyonce/Jay-Z performance post was da 1st time Hov showed B public affection..shit looked kinna weird smh lol

13. general glamour Says:

Roy Hibbert issued an apology Sunday after using a gay slur in one answer and cursing in another in reference to the media during his news conference after a Game 6 victory in the Eastern Conference finals Saturday.

Hibbert ended a response to a question about his defense on LeBron James with “no homo.”

Hibbert had drawn a key charge on James in Indiana’s 91-77 victory against Miami on Saturday and lamented not providing enough help to teammate Paul George on James in Game 3.

Hibbert had earlier in the morning reached out to Jason Collins via Twitter. Collins made headlines in April when he became the first active male pro athlete in a major American sport to come out publicly as gay.

“Hey can I get a follow,” the tweet read. “Would like to discuss something’s with you.”

suspect

14. A-1 Says:

What up CP..? I seent u tryn 2 drag me in2 ya ether battle against Frank lol I’d ratha u don’t doe..Thanx Bruh

15. A-1 Says:

I’m cool wit both y’all niggas & fact is dis jus a comment section cuhz it ain’t dat serious

16. general glamour Says:

how do i know this is the real a-1 ?

how many grams in a kilo ?

how many rounds does a luger hold ?

17. Rajon Trondo Says:

A-1 … glad u dig it..

Another exclusive should be dropping soon.. Album drops Tuesday

18. general glamour Says:

look regardless of if that’s the real a-1

some things i have to say

frankie was the one cheering truth on when he was threatening chea n his kids

he has been caught multiple times masked up as b

why are the rules different for him ?

all i was saying is that the real a-1 verified i caught frankie trying to frame me as b

it’s in the archives

im the last person people should be looking for sympathy for for frankie

as far as im concerned

fuck that human

trade casket n chea back for him anyday

19. A-1 Says:

General Glamour
    5 mins ago
    how do i know this is the real a-1 ?

how many grams in a kilo ?

how many rounds does a luger hold ?
    ——-
    *tears*
    1008

20. A-1 Says:

Rajon Trondo
    4 mins ago
    A-1 … glad u dig it..

Another exclusive should be dropping soon.. Album drops Tuesday
    ——-
    Yeah bruh dat shit dope..and lookn 4ward 2 it..is it gon b on datpiff..?

21. general glamour Says:

my bad for mentioning you bruh

but frankie BEEN trying to frame me

it’s just a comment section

but mask fuckery can get you bodied off here

ask frankie

he’s been playing games too long

this day had to come like it did with the stot fuckery

i caught him earlier with the b fuckery for sure this year

he’s way too old for that shit

22. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Yeah tron that song was pretty good
    It kept stopping on hulkshare doe
    You made the beat?
    A-1 where my Miami steez video at negro?

23. A-1 Says:

Sometimes I find myself fingering my asshole for pleasure while staring at the traphouse walls for hours on end.

Does that make me gay?

24. A-1 Says:

General Glamour
    3 mins ago
    look regardless of if that’s the real a-1

some things i have to say

frankie was the one cheering truth on when he was threatening chea n his kids

he has been caught multiple times masked up as b

why are the rules different for him ?

it’s in the archives

im the last person people should be looking for sympathy for for frankie

as far as im concerned

fuck that human

trade casket n chea back for him anyday
    ——
    Smh I ain’t sayn u ain’t gotta right 2 feel how u feel EVERYBODY has da right 2 an opinion..what I am sayn is DONT USE ME 2 try 2 validate why u feel dat way is all

25. A-1 Says:

I have my suspicions..ALWAYS HAVE..but TRUST no one here is witout sin..SO DROP IT

26. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

This nigga vinnie chase is wack
    What time wu tang performing?
    I hear they banned 50 cent from summer jam for life

ask frankie

he’s been playing games too long

this day had to come like it did with the stot fuckery

i caught him earlier with the b fuckery for sure this year

he’s way too old for that shit
    ———
    I hear ya cuhz..it’s all good..we good

29. general glamour Says:

look i ain’t the one trying to bring up frankie

i will send potshots at my discretion that my prerogative(c) cocaine kennedy

but ts asked me specifically about him yesterday

n you brought it up again today

30. A-1 Says:

Smh niggas maskn up as me now sayn wild gay shit

31. general glamour Says:

rip the kid franklin

come back chea n casket the blog needs ya

truth n frankie dead them niggas gone

the coast is clear

32. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Damn this cat is corny

33. A-1 Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    6 mins ago
    Yeah tron that song was pretty good
    It kept stopping on hulkshare doe
    You made the beat?
    A-1 where my Miami steez video at negro?
    ——–
    *daps*

I got ya bruh..I been waitn 4 Eskay/Nation 2 clear a new screen name so I wouldn’t have 2 deal wit da mask fucc shit & release my vids/music but dey ain’t payin attention I guess smh

34. A-1 Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    4 mins ago
    Stop masking up as dubbs you deviants
    ——
    EMPHATIC COMUTHAFUCCNSIGN

35. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

That nigga Land must be in rehab AWOL or sum shit

36. TS-LTE Says:

Fuck that hoe ass wanksta BasketCase.

Co-sign Chea coming back.

*Daps CP, A-1, BiggumsKilla, and the real*

I respect the real. Everything else is fuckshit. We got our whole lives to become what we are. In other words, “who are who you are before you got here”. -Jay-Z

S/O to double 0 and FUPM.

And the young guns DG, KJ, and te real JD.

37. A-1 Says:

General Glamour
    4 mins ago
    look i ain’t the one trying to bring up frankie

i will send potshots at my discretion that my prerogative(c) cocaine kennedy

but ts asked me specifically about him yesterday

n you brought it up again today
    ——–
    It’s all good CP u kno u da homie..I was jus really askn could u not use me 2 advance ya quotes..but ya say ya bad so we good..movn on..what u thank a chief keef/Ye collab will sound like on a Kanye West album..?

38. A-1 Says:

*tears*

My asshole hurting cuhz

39. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Nation and eskay to busy pushing gay marriage to care about Nahright
    And so it goes..

40. A-1 Says:

General Glamour
    6 mins ago
    rip the kid franklin

come back chea n casket the blog needs ya

truth n frankie dead them niggas gone

the coast is clear
    ———-
    EMPHATIC NOMUTHAFUCCNSIGN

41. A-1 Says:

Sour Patch Kids berries>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

42. general glamour Says:

* daps ts *

my thing is this has happened before to commentors you guys didn’t like personally

i was here backing up chea when the whole blog was against him because i didn’t like how it went down

lets keep it a billy truth was trolling him and this site

but a lot of people on here cheered him on

now it happened to one if yalls homies n it ain’t cool ?

nah

if we picking n choosing if have chea n casket back over frankie

casket had his own opinions but this is America

frankie is a multiple mask offender which is worse for the blog i feel

but who are we to pick n choose ?

the invisible hand of the blog n karma control this bitch

43. A-1 Says:

Sniccers>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Goat candy bar

M & M Peanuts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

44. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    5 mins ago
    Fuck that hoe ass wanksta BasketCase.

Co-sign Chea coming back.

*Daps CP, A-1, BiggumsKilla, and the real*

S/O to double 0 and FUPM.

And the young guns DG, KJ, and te real JD.
    —————-
    ALL OF THIS!

*daps da God TS*

What’s good King..?

45. general glamour Says:

chea mimicking jamaicans n casket dissecting the urban racial divisions of society in his eyes > frankie drawing airplanes n instigating

any day of the week

46. TS-LTE Says:

Free Chea

Come home Double 0

And I hope the maggots eat all of BasketCase and leave him non-descript. Let him get cremated and poured in a urinal at a gay club. Fuck child he was. Hope he got clapped and dropped in a sewer.

Everyone else is good in my book.

And fuck every black man that hate his royal skin cloak. You don’t deserve to dawn the beautiful, precious resource called melanin. The sheer beauty of chocolate people >>>>> anything the white world had to offer.

47. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

49. A-1 Says:

General Glamour
    3 mins ago
    * daps ts *

lets keep it a billy truth was trolling him and this site

but a lot of people on here cheered him on

now it happened to one if yalls homies n it ain’t cool ?

nah

if we picking n choosing if have chea n casket back over frankie

casket had his own opinions but this is America

frankie is a multiple mask offender which is worse for the blog i feel

but who are we to pick n choose ?

the invisible hand of the blog n karma control this bitch
    ———–
    Co- dat last statement

50. A-1 Says:

Casket>Chea doe IMO

51. TS-LTE Says:

*Daps A-1*

About to hit up South Dakota and get the market straight. Have to revamp the whole sector before we terminate it. About to save about 5k jobs, lol.

Nothing new. Waiting on you and B-Ease to drop.

52. general glamour Says:

if casket was confused he was sharing his pain with us trying to get us to walk us through it

if casket was a visionary he was blessing us with his wisdom n insight

53. A-1 Says:

You need to change the news cycle back to your strength
    Which is fuckery
    I’ll catch you sooner or later whoever you are
    ————-
    THIS

54. A-1 Says:

The things I do with a sniccers bars. It gots to be king size doe. Only way my asshole takes it.

55. Rajon Trondo Says:

Nah killa I didn’t make that beat..

I just been helping B-ease promote his music and what not, because I think he is really on to something …

56. general glamour Says:

how come we kill out own before the aggressors ?

that’s why we can never get anything

jamal is killing jerome for the same exact blog

obi is stealing from okwonko from the same piece of the pie back in the motherland

you guys had no problem lurking casket

but french kevin ?

french kevin openly told fupm to go back to the motherland

but niggas dap him up like overt racism > covert

what is the science !?!?

lets not act like there’s rules to this shit

that’s when niggas get hurt

frankie was walking around like he owned this place, said he was never n never would be bodied

rip

57. general glamour Says:

jamal is killing jerome for the same exact block*

58. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Kids having fun outside weather good
    All this yang money from posing as a chinaman and working on the railroad
    White bitches with plain faces and bubble butts
    Life am good

59. general glamour Says:

on a different note

ts i know you probably know all this information upside n backwards

but the time cover story on rahm emmanuel n chicago was eye opening to say the least

they said 87% of the victims of homocide were black

70% of the aggressors were black

how can we win when we fouling ourselves !?!?

60. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    2 mins ago
    *Daps A-1*

Nothing new. Waiting on you and B-Ease to drop.
    ———-
    Damn das big homie(none) Good lucc..hope dat shit ends well RealTalk..and yeah bruh I’m anticipatn B-Easy Money shit as well..June 4th(My sista B-day) & B-Ease shit will b da soundtracc..PERFECT! Lol as 4 me I’m cookn up..jus writn & writn waitn 4 trax & artwork..so it’s comn..DONT SLEEP on Free J shit either..he cookn up as well..September release so shit lookn good 4 nah rappers/producers lol & I heard u went ole school(Chevelle) b’n a country boy I AINT MAD @ dat @ ALL! Lol

*daps*

61. general glamour Says:

i don’t have the mag in front of me but like 70% are young men 16 – 24

kids killing kids

62. TS-LTE Says:

i can’t fault a black man for being confused, hurt n angry

this society n world can crush any well meaning black man

Here’s my thing: when you are a black man, and you proclaim that the white man is >>> and you decide to shit in black women, and black men, and threaten to punch black babies in they face, and have out your own lineage in the white race, and go on for lengths on how the white man is taking everything from you and you’re not doing anything for self to make sure your future is secure from your god given mind, hands and feet…

I have a big fucking with men of color who won’t get off they ass and do something.

You damn well knew who the enemy was. These are Silent Weapons For Quiet Wars we got going on. And you gone tell me you’re not trying?!?’

Nigga, there is more at stake than you. Kids, women and a whole culture you got to protect. I put literal blood, sweet and tears on the line for this shit.

ANY man forsaking, threatening, or giving up on this cause I can give a fuck less about.

Period.

63. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Caskmatics was humorous
    And I never took his race confusion serious
    It was sad to see him melt thou
    But I’ve seen the best minds of my generation driven to madness
    Tortured by sidewalks
    So it’s nothing I haven’t seen before in 700 years
    As for chea?
    KILL ALL RATS
    Catch a snitch cut a snitch or put one in his frame(c)50 cents

64. A-1 Says:

General Glamour
    4 mins ago
    how come we kill out own before the aggressors ?

that’s why we can never get anything

jamal is killing jerome for the same exact blog

you guys had no problem lurking casket

but french kevin ?

french kevin openly told fupm to go back to the motherland

but niggas dap him up like overt racism > covert

what is the science !?!?
    ————
    Nah cuhz I STAYED calln French Kizza out afta he said dat racist shit 2 Truth..Fucc dat hoe ass bitch 4 Life!

65. general glamour Says:

if casket was wrong why didnt we spend the time to try n show him the right way ?

no matter what you think of him personally i know you know that was one smart black man

he has the potential to do things

we could help veer him towards obama instead of clarence thomas if you believe he was wrong

but no we shut our doors

one less black man on our team while french kev stays to cheer on lebron n demean obama

66. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    1 min ago
    i can’t fault a black man for being confused, hurt n angry

this society n world can crush any well meaning black man

Period.
    —————
    THIS DOE

EMPHATIC CO-

67. general glamour Says:

i totally understand that ts

totally

but casket was young

why turn our back on him

if anything that helped reinforce his flawed stereotypes

he’s our brother, he’s our color

68. TS-LTE Says:

Njgga wasn’t no visionary.

Uncle Tom was his visionary, and he tried mimicking Clarence Thomas.

No respect for that little boy.

69. A-1 Says:

As for chea?
    KILL ALL RATS
    Catch a snitch cut a snitch or put one in his frame(c)50 cents
    ————-
    BUT THIS 2 DOE

70. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I don’t think casket face gave up being black
    But that sell out shit is prevalent nowadays
    All that sweating rashida jones was getting on my nerves doe
    But he was intelligent at least
    Danny Brown footprints notwithstanding

71. TS-LTE Says:

he’s our brother, he’s our color

Lol.

He wasnt my brother by any means. And I tried to tell him and sondidba lot of people. But he’d start up argue with you and tell you you wasn’t shit.

And he wasn’t young. He was older than me. They little boy needed to be out down.

When you can’t teach a dog new tricks…

Euthanasia.

72. general glamour Says:

TS-LTE
    2 mins ago
    Njgga wasn’t no visionary.

Uncle Tom was his visionary, and he tried mimicking Clarence Thomas.

No respect for that little boy.

i respect it

he wasn’t even 30 yet

if he needed saving he could have been saved

chief keef was aiming guns at cops at 16

now look at him

he’s gonna have an integral part in the most critically acclaimed album of the year

let not give up on our babies n brothers

73. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Some black men have to learn the hard way they’re so mixed up
    And most niggas lose patience with a sell out
    But turning a house nigga black is the quickest way to kill the master
    So that means….
    It’s worth it.

74. general glamour Says:

ive said too much today

ima fall back for a bit

probably go to the beach

meditate

to 3hunna

* daps ts, a-1 n bsk *

75. TS-LTE Says:

CP, I ain’t 30 either. Just made 28.

I can spot a bad apple when it’s ruining the bunch.

76. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I like the female youth in Asia
    Gonna up.dis.beat
    Beebak

77. A-1 Says:

The way I suck out all the chocolate of a sniccers bar till Im left with only nuts >>>>>>>>

I got skills

78. AR-Clip Says:

I’m back like cooked crack.

79. AR-Clip Says:

@CP
    Why didn’t you invite me to the Funeral homie? Lol

80. AR-Clip Says:

Daps everybody

81. GMLLZ Says:

U niggas need lives

82. GMLLZ Says:

arclip please stop no one wants to read yr lame ass comments

83. AR-Clip Says:

Nosign watching this stream

84. why? Says:

Michael Douglas – the star of Basic Instinct and Fatal Attraction – has revealed that his throat cancer was apparently caused by performing oral sex…Asked whether he now regretted his years of smoking and drinking, usually thought to be the cause of the disease, Douglas replied: “No. Because without wanting to get too specific, this particular cancer is caused by HPV [human papillomavirus], which actually comes about from cunnilingus.”

oh shit.. SMH dude is married to catherine zeta jones. Either he said too much or he was fucking around with someone else.

85. GMLLZ Says:

rip the kid franklin aka ankie

enough was enough

86. b-ease Says:

My nigga. *daps*

87. GMLLZ Says:

shout out to ayo the troll gang spliff star

88. GMLLZ Says:

b ease sorry to say but u ain gone make it bruh

89. b-ease Says:

GMLLZ Says:
    June 2nd, 2013 at 6:26 pm
    b ease sorry to say but u ain gone make it bruh

I know bruh. :(

90. Dr. $ Says:

I thought it was widely known that most movie stars are booty bandits

91. Free J Says:

I don’t care to read all this I seen a few comments tho…

CP, I can almost guarantee that’s NOT tkf. B maskin up tryin pretend to be him and start trouble. Don’t be fooled.

92. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

Cp u might be da dumbest Sn ever

U have spent 4 days arguin with B

93. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

^watch him fight tooth to nail windmillin n pourin knowin got damn well he lookin stupid arguin w a mask

What a dummy

94. ayo Says:

lmfaooooo @ the pic in gmllz name

95. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

Auntie pt.2 n da am

96. Jackson7 Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:

That nigga Land must be in rehab AWOL or sum shit

——————

stop worryin bout niggas..

Land is just fine..

sheeeeit…six months of snow is finally over and niggas think ima be typing on a blog while the weather is 65-70 degrees in sunny Minneapolis???

k..

whaddup tho

97. Jackson7 Says:

i cant even fuck around here too much no more anyway

the silly masquerades and psychopathic fuckery and hijinks aint my lane..

shit got corny months ago…

all these comments by 007 or b/b-lmg/B or Ayo or kid frankie: i dont even read them shits no more..none of them shits is real and whoever behind that 7th grade silliness is a cornball..i dont even try to figure it out no more…

i do know that people that been here long enough, know for a documented fact that kid frankie was exposed, and even exposed himself, as a major perpetrator of alotta mask shenanigans…

so him crying about gettin blamed is his own fault

if i know you a thief, and something come up missing, and YOU was there?

im blamin YOU, nigga

98. GMLLZ Says:

that u ankie ?

u been exposed fool, where would a dumb ass nigga like b get ya email, u really think we r stupid don’t u ?

99. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

^1 for u to even make this comment is a fact that u DO read the comments

2 that’s your son doin tho bs

U kno it
    I kno it
    Nah knos it

Wake up niggas

*lame under my mask in 5,4,3….

Auntie pt 2

100. Jackson7 Says:

Roy Hibberts post game comments last night >>>>>>

son sounded like a nahright commenter

LMAO

he told them media crackers:

Y’all muthafuckers don’t watch us play throughout the year to tell you the truth,”…. “So that’s fine. I’m going to be real with you, and I don’t care if I get fined…”

‘i told Paul George it was my fault…i let Lebron stretch us out NOHOMO..”

LOLOLOLOL

Roy Hibbert >>>>>>>>>

101. Rajon Trondo Says:

Whattup landlord..

102. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

He in California(allegedly) but he’s spent da last 120 hours typin on a Internet hip hop blog about some nigga 3000 miles away?!?

What bitch wanna lay witchu?

Get a life loser

✈ Yea da real tkf

U on my dick Stan sheesh

I aj t made a comment since Wednesday u kept my bubbling gat daaaaammmmnnnnnn. Nigga. U want a autograph?!?

103. Jackson7 Says:

^1 for u to even make this comment is a fact that u DO read the comments

2 that’s your son doin tho bs

U kno it
    I kno it
    Nah knos it

————–
    and the fact that you spend 24-7..365 days a year trying to deny it makes you even more suspect..

dude..real talk ..

on some grown man counselor father figure type shit..

you look like a certified weirdo with your 24/7, childish bickering and general dickriding and bitchassness a..

why dont take a break Fam

aint you making 6 figures and pushing bentleys and dating suprmodels and other exotic dimes? (let you tell it).

niggas thats bout that life forreal, aint on a blog typing 24/7 and weekdays…

sincerely fam…look in a mirror and reflect on what im telling you

alibis aint matching up

104. GMLLZ Says:

just admit it ankie

if ya email really compromised why u ain call eskay or nation to expose the mask ??

smple question

105. Free J Says:

*daps land*

Rest of y’all be easy…

The weekend>>>>

106. Jackson7 Says:

whadduo Tronye

ima get back to you in a minute nohomo

been runnin the streets with the family lately

107. Jackson7 Says:

whaddup Free J

peace

108. Rajon Trondo Says:

In case anyone missed it, this is a joint that didn’t make the album.

109. Jackson7 Says:

b-ease Says:
    June 2nd, 2013 at 6:31 pm
    GMLLZ Says:
    June 2nd, 2013 at 6:26 pm
    b ease sorry to say but u ain gone make it bruh

I know bruh. :(

—————-

LMAOSMH

110. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

J7 u want some cheese wit dat wine?!?
    u smoke crack n marrieda fat bitch moved to Minnesota an do customer service Verizon motherfucker u can’t even wash my car I look down on 45 yo niggas like u

111. GMLLZ Says:

yo tron if we ain gon listen to the album why would we listen to some shit that didn’t make it ??

u niggas is really delusional aint u ?

112. Jackson7 Says:

LMAO @ the tears and lies

keep goin

thats your legacy

online tears, lisps, masks, gay Ustream and lies

ima let you finish

im too much of a man to be arguing with known queers and liars

113. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

Da fuck a 45 yo n 33 yo nigga who don’t make my salary combined goin tell me!

U niggas have fictitious rap groups….

Losers

114. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

Do u or do u not work customer service for Verizon.

12/hr

115. GMLLZ Says:

stob bothering J7 & answer the question ankie

IF YA SHIT IS REALLY COMPROMISED WHY U AIN’T CALL ESKAY OR NATION TO EXPOSE THE PERPETRATOR ?????

116. EnglandRepresent Says:

Smh @ Nahright.

117. A-1 Says:

B-Ease
    58 mins ago

My nigga. *daps*
    ——–
    *daps*
    Already cuhz..can’t wait 2 hear it bruh RealTalk..also waitn onna collab 2 nigga..holla lol

118. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

U slipped up n pasted dat email dummy

Verizon’s customer service salary

Average Verizon Customer Service Representative salary is $19. A free inside look at Verizon Customer …

Your.A.Loser!

119. EnglandRepresent Says:

Little known fact : Bob Marley was a Tottenham Hotspur fan.

120. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

As a simple baseline calculation, you can assume 2 weeks of paid vacation per year. That leaves 50 working weeks, and if you work a typical 40 hours a week, then you have a total of 2,000 hours of work each year. In this case, you can quickly compute the hourly wage by dividing the annual salary by 2000. Your yearly salary of $39,000 is then equivalent to an average hourly wage of $19.50 per hour.

121. GMLLZ Says:

Tell the truth ankie !

122. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

U might as well hustle loser u can’t feed no kids on 12/he n bad credit ya bitch fat sheont get not money ya life over

U online tryna live vicariously through a certified loser

N yes u have typed that

Fuck
    U
    Goin
    Say
    To
    Me

I’m triplin ya salary nigger

123. Jackson7 Says:

now, what Hibbert did to Tyson Chandler is making more sense

that boy good

RIP Chris Bosh

124. GMLLZ Says:

Why wont u let nation expose yr mask ??

125. JihaD Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:
    June 2nd, 2013 at 5:20 pm
    That nigga Land must be in rehab AWOL or sum shit

Definitely rehab.

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

JihaD

126. A-1 Says:

Lmao man dis nah shit crazy cuhz

127. GMLLZ Says:

franklin u really think we can’t expose u nigga ??

u don’t make no 100k working as a mortgage broker, u live in DC right

what’s the name of ya bank ??

128. A-1 Says:

Peace 2 All doe

*daps Frank J7 Tron Shelliano etc etc*

*continues 2 watch SJ Dubb*

129. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Whatever I gotta do to make the bul land show up lol
    Fuckery at an all time high on here
    By the way
    Pacers>>>>
    Roy Hibbert look like the first nigga Vikings seen
    Them ancient niggas getting that Valkrie pussy
    That’s how half caste niggers likes ayo was born
    What’s good though Landigger?

130. GMLLZ Says:

What’s ya job description ankie

broker ?

loan officer ?

salesperson/consultant ?

keep it tall nigga

what bank u work for ??

131. A-1 Says:

*daps da homie Killa*

132. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Damn miss info titles looking plump and fake balloon breasts
    Asian milf status
    I’d eat ms.info pussy
    Because I like Chinese food

133. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

What’s the schedule for this summer jam?
    When the real stars showing up?

134. GMLLZ Says:

wells fargo ?

morgan stanley ?

fannie mae ??

why u hiding ankie ??

am i on to something here ?? u afraid of getting exposed again ?

u cant fool the troll gang nigga

135. tHe kiD fRanKie Says:

U can’t get a dub ey hour!!?

U suckin up oxygen outchea

Damn i was makin dat n hs

136. GMLLZ Says:

stop spinning & running ankie

tell the truth

u work for ya lien ass pops church nigga

don’t think we don’t know u nigga

137. GMLLZ Says:

UP THAT BUSINESS CARD NOW !!

138. GMLLZ Says:

U make 100k but drive a 98 E class ??

k

139. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Yeah A-1 this my new shit real laid back
    Get a strong 7 or reasonably priced 8
    Put the top down and cruise

Called exotic whips

Of course I only take dollar vans
    I’m a mini bus driva(c) louie rankin

140. Jackson7 Says:

LMAO

whaddup shelton

smh

141. A-1 Says:

OMG OMG OMG !

BSK that the best beat i ever heard cuhz

real shit doe… u better than dre, kanye neptunes timbalan all em niggas combined, im zoning right now bout to up a freestyle ..u r killin em bsk
    this bout to be the soundtrack to my day

142. Rajon Trondo Says:

Put like 20 of my best (imo) beats on a zip..

Anyone interested?

143. A-1 Says:

U make 100k but drive a 98 E class ??

k

========

Frank u my nigga cuhz, but shit ain addin up bruh bruh

144. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I know that’s not A-1
    But it’s mellow I like how it turned out
    Niggas be key style impersonators
    Send for help

145. A-1 Says:

Lmao dem last 2 statements NOT ME! On dat note I’m out..Keep go’n doe Killa! 0ne

146. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Send that zip file to A
    Black giants in the paint my new mixtape

147. b Says:

Keep it tall frankie don’t make me up them suspect emails

148. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Recharge dime(buckwheat voice)

149. b Says:

big bum yr beats a trash, the recycle bin is too good for them shits

150. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Put like 20 of my best (imo) beats on a zip..

Anyone interested?
    ^^^^^^
    Maybe Jurassic 5.

151. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

A-1 when u dropping that tape nigga u taking long.

152. A-1 Says:

But yo b4 I go WHOEVA it is lurkn waitn 2 I comment 2 mask up as me lame ass shit doe RealTalk like u can’t have a life waitn on niggas 2 comment den mask up 2 say some faggot shit or say some shit like u me smmfh lmao it’s crazy I guess I’M SOMEBODY U WANNA B smh hoe shit cuhz B YASELF FAGGOT

153. TheCo!!inB Says:

Troll Gang to da death

154. general glamour Says:

A-1
    12 mins ago
    OMG OMG OMG !

BSK that the best beat i ever heard cuhz

this bout to be the soundtrack to my day

lmao !

a-1 is my homeboy, my brother

but I damn near died !!!!

155. TheCo!!inB Says:

don’t push it A1 we can end ya career like it’s nothing, stick to cosigning & sucking up to sn’s that’s ya lane

156. A-1 Says:

Dwayne Gretsky
    3 mins ago
    A-1 when u dropping that tape nigga u taking long.
    ———
    It’s comn soon..tryna get da trax & artwork den get dis mask shit in order smh

157. general glamour Says:

convenient

frankie has total control of his sns

whenever he chooses

he can say whatever he wants n never own up to it like that birdman melt

if you think about it he’s like b

b jr

AND he’s rapping now !?!?!

nigga might as well beg for an LMG chain on his casket

rip

158. Rajon Trondo Says:

Put like 20 of my best (imo) beats on a zip..

Anyone interested?
    ^^^^^^
    Maybe Jurassic
    :-(

159. A-1 Says:

B YASELF FAGGOT SO WE CAN DO FAGGOT SHIT TOGETHER

You can be my sniccers bar. Only if you king size doe.

160. A-1 Says:

I’m lurkn til further notice doe..anybody wanna holla get @ somebody dat got my email & get it from dem..dis troll gang shit fuccn up da game (c) ME…REALTALK

161. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Golden Age>>>>>>>>>>>>

Be clear!!!!

162. TheCo!!inB Says:

A1 stick to slobbing down & praising the next sn, if tha troll gang uses yr screen name jus lol & keep it movin

163. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

A-1 u aint got some shit I can hear? Like some actual joints u put on wax???

U got bars cousin. Im trynna hear something

164. TheCo!!inB Says:

dlame greski stop clogging up the c section with comments no one reads

165. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Up them beats Tron.

166. general glamour Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    37 mins ago
    What’s the schedule for this summer jam?
    When the real stars showing up?

Festival Stage (2 pm EST): Action Bronson, Joey Bada$$, A$AP Ferg, Vinny Cha$e, Smoke DZA, Bodega Bamz, Troy Ave and Kid Ink.

Main Stage (6 pm EST): Chris Brown, Wu-Tang Clan, Kendrick Lamar, Miguel, Fabolous, A$AP Rocky, Joe Budden, 2 Chainz, Wale, and French Montana.

dunno about ” stars “

167. TheCo!!inB Says:

eskay ban dwayne gersky for fuckery & lameness

168. general glamour Says:

dude..real talk ..

on some grown man counselor father figure type shit..

why dont take a break Fam

niggas thats bout that life forreal, aint on a blog typing 24/7 and weekdays…

sincerely fam…look in a mirror and reflect on what im telling you

soundtrack privided by strictly masked musicians

mf doom

ghostface killer

daft punk
    *deaded*

172. TheCo!!inB Says:

The troll gang takes all the credit for killing franklin

what kind of sick individual daps up somebody then masks up to hurl insults at them

you kidding me or what ? (c) tha troll gang

he had to go, too many lies a “mortgage broker” earning 100k who spends 25/7 on nah & drives a 14 year old e class lol k

he wont call eskay coz he know eskay can expose how many comments have been posted from his ip, just like he did with jihad

173. AR-Clip Says:

this

damn guess the funeral is tonight

arclip get ya all black jordans

soundtrack privided by strictly masked musicians

mf doom

ghostface killer

daft punk

R.I.p Frankie, it had to happen

174. King James Says:

k..

Co-sign summer weather in the Midwest after this bullshit winter

175. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Tron u need fl in ya life bruh bruh.

I could see u going so much harder with fl studio.

Scrill talk

176. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

I used to chop my shit in sound forge and bounce to FL and completely change the sample

FL udio(oooogggeeeo) the best bruh. Fuck wit it

177. Rajon Trondo Says:

I have fl 7 . i Have abelton..

I just can’t get jiggy with software.. I gotta be able to physically touch something (none)

Nosign clicking shit to make sounds

178. Jackson7 Says:

“Y’all muthafuckas don’t watch us play throughout the year…”

~ Roy Hibbert

——————–

“yo Roy… lemme hold 75 thousand, Nigger …”

~David Stern

179. Jacques Derrida Says:

“Y’all muthafuckas don’t watch us play throughout the year…”

~ Roy Hibbert

——————–

“yo Roy… lemme hold 75 thousand, Nigger …”

~David Stern

*Dead*

180. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

There are midi pads and midi keyboards that u can link up to software brody.

U can have a baby mpc and a baby triton linked up.

Pair them up with fl and the countless vst’s and u are unstoppable bruh…..

Recognize real when its in your face!

181. TheCo!!inB Says:

now he a producer, even his lies are lame

182. Jackson7 Says:

Hibbert always been a well spoken, well mannered prep school bred acceptable negro… cottonelle soft, carlton banks type nigga…almost an embarrassment to the warrior type Ewing-Mourning-Mutombo-Iverson Georgetown Hoya John Thompson & john Thompson Jr. tough guy legacy…

when he wilded out on the mic last night i was so proud and happy for him…

and when that nigga said “..on defense, i let Lebron stretch us out NOHHOMO,,.”, i died onto the floor..

best and most surprising national TV use of the “nohomo/pause” catchphrase EVER..

Cam’ron >>>>>>>>>>>>>

183. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Cosign Hibbert!

“HGH>>>>>>>”
    -J7

184. Jackson7 Says:

as i Knick fan i feel better about Tyson Chandler getting dominated by Hibbert

he destroying Chris Bosh and Birdman and Haslem and them, even worse..

told niggas

Pacers is too big and strong nohomo

Lebron need at least 40 points and a triple double to close these niggas out in game 7

but that nigga can, and prolly will do it

HGH >>>>

185. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Who picked that song list for wu tang?
    They did cash rules?
    Cappadonna didn’t do his ice cream verse
    Genius looking real young thou
    Black dont crack dark skin nikka

186. TS-LTE Says:

*Daps J7*

You been ghost bro. Can’t say I blame you, lol. You gone pop IP on that A-1 Mixtape or what?

187. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Cameron>>>wheelchair

188. Jackson7 Says:

whaddup TS *dap*

i aint even know about said mixtape

189. tHe kid fRanKiE Says:

Auntie pt.2

One take

190. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

French Montana bringing some excitement
    But nigga couldn’t go gold and the crowd goin crazy
    Rap fans<<<<<

191. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Stench Montana brought out all the young funny niggas and William
    Crowd was into it
    Bought to rain too

192. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Hoes all in my crotch

193. Rajon Trondo Says:

Check that out killa

194. A-1 Says:

Smmfh I FINALLY figured out da PIECE OF HORSE SHIT das BEEN maskn up as ME..shame cuz I showed u luv pussy but u can’t shoot @ me head up(or onna mic 4 dat matta) so u wanna get out ya lil faggot ass fantasies thru MY SCREENNAME weirdo smmfh I guess homos do what homos do doe..I WOULDN’T KNO..anyways bite da bullet faggot so I can ETHER U into OBLIVION if dat what ya want..either way I’ONT GIVE A FUCC BOUT U LIKE NOBODY ELSE IN YA REALLIFE DO! Das yo SAD REALITY! So have it ya muthafuccn way……..

*No daps*

Click da name doe

199. A-1 Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    4 mins ago
    Whose the mask crip?
    ——-
    It ain’t hard 2 tell..who don’t u c..? & ain’t been c’n lately..? I ain’t gon blast em out yet..I’m a let em take da bait den kill em smh

200. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Yeah I heard it ALLREADY
    Tron remixing eminem beat was hot thou that bass line
    Hit me with the instrumental and ill dis ayo’s mom over the jawn

Some shit I did today

201. general glamour Says:

100 K so im tatted around the ankle

wow this really came out of your mouth !?!?

wow

i prove you lost already

you drunk as fuck by yourself crying gorilla tears for your dead “legacy”

202. general glamour Says:

HE REALLY SAID THAT !!!

rip the kid frankie aka 100k tatted around the ankle

203. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Study the key style niggas
    mASSks<<<<

204. general glamour Says:

i ain’t never seen someone die this bloody

5 days of melting n death scenes

the GOAT melt be clear

and a drunk meltstyle to top it off

good night n good riddance

205. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I was a little confused by the ankle tat line myself too
    It’s called spin lol
    Ain’t no spinning an ankle tat scrams
    I like the first song better but this one was funny a well
    It’s raining in the Bronx on acid lips anyway

206. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Nahright Street Wars Mixtape song list
    1 (intro) Nahright is a video game——–BiggumsKiller
    2 oh4werd crazy hair cut (b dis 1)—–Freej
    3 oh4werd over b’s own record(b dis 2)——Freej
    4 bsinatra over Rihanna(freej dis)——-Lisp b
    5 bsinatra melt #2(dissing himself?)——Acid Lips
    6 Auntthinkimgay(b lmg landlord dis)——Franklin
    7 auntthinkimgay2(CP AR Landlord b dis)——Birdman?
    8 Miami steez(ayo and A-1 mask dis)—— dubb dollars
    9 tron beat from 2 months ago(sick dis)
    10 shutouts from p.cutta
    11 song from a rapper p.cutta knows but is wack so you fast forward
    12 obscure reggae remix
    13 final words from the Killer

207. TS-LTE Says:

Damn, I don’t make the list BSK?

208. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Just stopped raining

209. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

What was your record?
    I thought you were too classy for this kind of tomfoolery and hi jinks
    Pull my coat
    Cut me in blood
    Who you went at?
    You made a casketface dis record I missed?
    Lets all make an ayo dis record like how game be having
    20 niggas on one song

210. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Niggas masking up as TS now?

211. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Michelle Ryan>>>>>>

Poltergeist

212. TS-LTE Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    4 mins ago
    Niggas masking up as TS now?

No bro, lol. I just want an interlude where I can spit some gospel.

That’s all.

213. tHe kid fRanKiE Says:

Da real nigga kno iont een have to post they sn’s

214. Rajon Trondo Says:

*Dead*

Frankie freestyle was aight..

He sound lightweight like crazy legs front don’t be a.menace tho

215. AR-Clip Says:

Laughs at the clowns. It’s Either that or feel sorry for em.
    I can’t let my Nah Legacy end like this- Frankie

216. EnglandRepresent Says:

Name names

217. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

They talking about you one tooth you clown
    They laughing at you and that long chin murderer you posted
    <<<<starts work on EnglandRepresent dis record
    It'll only be one bar
    Sumpin about his orthodontist(none)
    Was michelle Ryan naked in the man inside?

218. King James Says:

Lmao at that faggot that said Pharrell fell off and niggas ain’t trying to get beats from him

Well 2Chainz and P got a summer anthem on their hands with “Feds Watching”

219. infared Says:

lmao what a joke this site has become..and it’s not because of the “masks” or the lame ass delusional sn’s here. it’s because eskay and nation refuse to do anything about it. they’re the ones in charge here but you would never know it..i hope they don’t call themselves business men because this is not good for their business. it’s annoying as shit, not even funny anymore lol they’re not going to learn until all the regs stop commenting and just the trolls are left.

220. infared Says:

oh and why would you let someone jack your sn in the first place? lol weird..

221. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

New post

222. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Eskay and Nation are too busy promoting Gay marriage to care about this site
    Tyrone must be rolling in his grave
    Lemme go look

223. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Damn
    Kizza spinning around
    Like the young James Brown
    Tyrone Biggums is STUPID dead
    Hope Solo>>>>>
    Kanye having a girl…

224. ayo Says:

Nigga said no daps

lmfaooooooo

225. ayo Says:

Its the bitchass niggas always complaining about masks and expecting the ones who runnit to fix it who is the problem

Waaaaaa waaaaa

sound like bitches

No daps for you

226. A-1 Says:

Lol chill cOLD smh

227. A-1 Says:

Late Pass: Schoolboy Q yay yay>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I like what he did wit dat beat..he MADE DAT SHIT g as fucc

Crips>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (c) Beactress

Hoovers doe<

228. Random Says:

C-Section fell off, it’s living with papoose now

229. b Says:

A1 not even man enough to expose who jacked his SN what a pussy son of a slut hoe ass fuck child

230. A-1 Says:

C-Sec ain’t fell off..jus 2 MANY fucc niggas wit 2 MUCH time on dey hands on here..& dey ain’t gotta grip on reality..shit bout 2 change doe lol

231. b Says:

Pussy hoe mouth BITCH!

232. A-1 Says:

B
    1 min ago
    ———
    Lmao U kno WHO U IS BITCH! Ya leather skurtll get lifted soon enuff & I’m guessn dis ain’t a mask if its actually U! Lol clown

233. b Says:

Expose him then fuck boy..you dont know shit liar…YOU SN’s KEEP LYING ASSYMETRICAL AND UNCONVENTIONAL WARFARE WILL CONTINUE !!!!!

234. A-1 Says:

Lol I got da LIST lil nigga! Y’all niggas/kizzas ain’t low..it’s a FEW of y’all..but I’m gon straighten it in a min lame

235. A-1 Says:

NEVA BEEN NO LIES IN MY VERSES! Comments eitha lol

236. b Says:

YOU ON OUR DEMAND LIST NOW FUCK BOY PROVE YOU KNOW WHO JACKED YOUR SN PUSSY MOUTH ASS HOE! PROVE IT OR STFU & LOG YO DUMB ASS OFF BITCH!!!!!!

237. A-1 Says:

I ain’t NEVA seen NOBODY enjoy fucc shit SO MUCH I mean u gotta kicc outta dis shit smh what a fag dis guy is

238. A-1 Says:

LMAO KEEP BEGGN HOE!

239. b Says:

PROVE IT PUSSY … WE RUN THIS SHIT HOE! YOU JUST TYPE HERE…PROVE IT OR STFU AND LOG OFF FUCK ASS SLUT…YUNG SLUT MOUTH ..YOU DONT KNOW SHIT SLOW NIGGA YUNG REMEDIAL YOU COUNTRY NIGGAS SLOW YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT IP ADDRESSES YOU GREW UP IN A ALABAMA SCHOOL SYSTEM YUNG IDIOT YOU DONT KNOW SHIT LOG YO HOE ASS OFF SLUTTY FACE BITCH!

240. b Says:

Look at chu bright and early YEARNING for MALE attention on a blog dawg .. LOG YO FUCK HOE ASS OFF BITCH!

241. b Says:

THATS RIGHT YUNG WHORES PUSSY RUN YO FUCK ASS OFF LOG YO SLOW DUMB ASS THE FUCK OFF BITXH YOU DONT KNOW SHIT LIKE I THOUGHT FUCK BOY!

242. A-1 Says:

LMAO I GOT EEM MAD Y’ALL..LOOK @ EEM! LOOK @ HIS FACE!

*tears*

KEEP BEGGN HOE!

243. A-1 Says:

Dat yay yay! Dat yay yay!

244. A-1 Says:

I OWN YA SOUL HOE!

KEEP BEGGN BITCH!

BBL

TALK 2 YASELF LMAO

Lol chill cOLD smh

^ wtf?… pls don’t involve me in any of this fuckery. Ayo is not me. smh.

246. A-1 Says:

COLD
    0 mins ago
    Lol chill cOLD smh

^ wtf?… pls don’t involve me in any of this fuckery. Ayo is not me. smh.
    ——
    U sure..?

247. b Says:

IM TROLLING YOU YUNG SLUT THORAT .. YOU TYPIN IN CAPS AT ME DAWG…WHY COME YOU LOGGED ON BRIGHT AND EARLY YEARNING FOR THE ATTENTION OF A TROLL FUCK BOY WE ALL KNOW YOU SLOW AND RETARDED ALABAMA NIGGAS IS STUPID DAWG YOU DONT KNOW SHIT YUNG WHORES NIPPLE!

248. A-1 Says:

Cuz I didn’t say u were..I jus said chilly chill..cOLD

U sure..?

^ wait, you’re asking me if I’m sure I’m not ayo, or ayo is me?

lol, this can’t be life…

250. A-1 Says:

Clown..u on ignore status til furtha notice..act accordingly..k..?

251. b Says:

LOOK AT HIS HOE ASS YUNG SLUTS CROTCH LOG YO HOE ASS OFF BITCH STUPID ASS NIGGA YOU NOT SMART IDIOT HOW MANY TIMES YOU GOT HELD BACK IN THAT SHITTY ASS ALABAMA HIGHSCHOOL YO FUCK ASS WENT TO HOE LOG YO FUCK ASS THE FUCK OFF YUNG WHORES CLIT!

Cuz I didn’t say u were..I jus said chilly chill..cOLD

^ I havent commented all wknd b… Im not not of these masked avengers… fuck I gotta chill for.

comment game skressful fareal.

253. A-1 Says:

COLD
    0 mins ago
    Cuz I didn’t say u were..I jus said chilly chill..cOLD

comment game skressful fareal.
    ——–
    Cool bruh..I ain’t trippn @ all..jus checcn..u good

…watched Jack Reacher with Tom Cruise… few gems were littered in that movie

“the cheapest woman is the one you end up paying for the most”

255. b Says:

I STRUCK A NERVE DIDNT I THERE BOY HOW MANY RED NECKS CALLED YO HOE ASS NIGGER TO YO SLUT ASS FACE IN THAT REMEDIAL ASS ALABAMA SCHOOL YOU WAS IN STUPID NIGGA YOU SLOW BOY ALABAMA NIGGAS IS HALF RETARDED CANT EVEN COMPLETE A FULL SENTENCE STOP CHASIN RAP DREAMS GET AN EDUCATION YUNG WHORES THROAT

256. Rajon Trondo Says: