Video: Derek Wise – CLAYCO

New music from Toronto’s Derek Wise off his upcoming project, Mom’s Basment.

Spotted: FreeOS

10 Responses to “Video: Derek Wise – CLAYCO”

1. b Says:

WHY COME YOU SOUND LIKE THAT LMAO!

2. b Says:

“SSWAY TWOOO SSMANY THAATICS FO YO BISSH ASS”

WHY COME YOU SOUND LIKE THAT FUCK BOY EXPLAIN YOSELF TO ME!

3. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Dance puppet

Even if you respond ain’t shit datchu can say….

U kno da rest

5. B Says:

b Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 8:50 am

Jihad allegedly pops up in manhattan at 12 in the morn and I should travel to manhattan to fight him at the port authortity where ther are hella cops,national guards,soldiers.y’all funny spin this any way u want an I still win.

6. B Says:

b Says:
    September 27th, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Clue tapes was the shit,I remember my girl at the time buying me my first one .

Revisionist history

> Thanks a fucking lot JDS,take away the one that got away, who wasnt followed by too many more lmao.

*commits dat*

7. b Says:

“YA FUNT FINK FU FAY FUNT FUNT FINK FU FAY”

STICK TO RUBBIN BABY OIL ON OTHER MEN’S BICEPS YUNG CLUTCH BAG YOU SOUND BAD OUT HERE LMAO

8. B Says:

b Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:31 am

Shellz smarten u supposed to be an educator.why would I be trying to find a screen name at this hour?I’m not gon go looking no wack rapper that run 5 miles a day and lift weights,that’s just stupid.u weak man shelton,and a horrible rapper.two niggas fighting in the fuckingport authority lol,

EnglandRepresent Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:42 am

That might be classifed as copping a plea b.

EnglandRepresent Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 12:43 am

Go find that man b. He just stole your credibility.

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 1:13 am

Niggas is shook, b.

9. B Says:

b Says:
    December 21st, 2011 at 1:15 am

Engrep u don king now lol.what is the reason I’m supposed to be fighting shellz again?cuz I defeated him on mp3?I’m supposed to get on the train to go fight this nigga like for real lol.he in nyc looking for b out of nowhere all of a sudden and I’m supposed tob clip this l and go fight,ok .be clear there is nothing tough or gangsta about this shit,y’all tell it tho.

10. b Says:

YUNG CLUTCH BAD TRIED THE DOUBLE TIME FLOW SLOBBERIN AND SPITTIN ALL OVER THE FUCKIN RADIOSHACK USB MIC WTF WAS YOU SAYIN FUCK BOY LMAO OPEN YO FUCK ASS MOUTH FUCK ASS HOE AS BITCH!