Video: Rockie Fresh ft. Rick Ross & Nipsey Hussle – Life Long

Off Rockie Fresh’s Electric Highway mixtape.

Previously: Rockie Fresh – The Birthday Tape (Mixtape)

39 Responses to “Video: Rockie Fresh ft. Rick Ross & Nipsey Hussle – Life Long”

1. b Says:

Nah Right is my video game (c) the kid frankie

2. b Says:

3. b Says:

We will make Justin Martin of California melt EVERYDAY until July 4th if our demands are not met .. You SN’s will be presented with another chance to draft a peace treaty on the day of independence .. no peace treaty .. welp .. no peace .. simple as that .. The Troll Gang will make the C Section a ghost town until the blatant lies stop!

4. TruthSerum Says:

b Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 1:18 pm
    We will make Justin Martin of California melt EVERYDAY until July 4th if our demands are not met .. You SN’s will be presented with another change to draft a peace treaty on the day of independence .. no peace treaty .. welp .. no peace .. simple as that .. The Troll Gang will make the C Section a ghost town until the blatant lies stop!

^^^^^

32……..78 more to go……We need a 100, dawg…..DANCE……DANCE like you’ve never DANCED before, Puppet….He’s a mess, I’m on my 6th Victory lap…….LMAO

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

5. b Says:

melt a holic

6. TruthSerum Says:

b Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 1:20 pm
    I’m sitting here with an UNLIMITED supply of Troll Gang brand gallons of ether … We will not tolerate the blatant lies!<<<<Translation: I Don't Have A Girlfriend…lol

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

7. The Architek Says:

jds up that duck you claimed was getting her masters

lol

watch your fuckin mouth

8. TruthSerum Says:

b Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 1:19 pm
    Nah Right is my video game (c) the kid frankie<<<<(Translation: I don't have a life, please HELP me.)

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

9. GMLLZ Says:

jds up that unfortunate looking bitch, or were you lying ?

10. b Says:

Justin Martin presents The Melt A Thon : The Biege Edition

11. b Says:

JDS my ninjas caught wind of your lies you have 24 hrs to UTP or gun shots will commence

We run this fuckin shit

12. TruthSerum Says:

b Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 1:27 pm
    Justin Martin presents The Melt A Thon : The Biege Edition

^^^^^

33…..Keep Dancing, Puppet….LMAO…I’m hitting this OG kush right now….waking n baking…..Entertain ME….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!

13. The Architek Says:

We run this fuckin shit

haha

i was gonna drop the pick to smack your shit up

but i’d rather fall back to prove you ain’t dictating na’an nigga

14. b Says:

Thats 33 comments you have typed about the Troll Gang ol fuck ass idiot biege BITCH!!!!

15. TruthSerum Says:

Test mic check

16. The Architek Says:

and thanks for capitalizing the name

17. TruthSerum Says:

yungyankeestadium@yahoo com

Troll gang fire away!

18. b Says:

JDS you got 24hrs my Ninjas in The Troll Gang HQ mixin a potent gallon of ether just for you fuck ass lying virgin you got 24 hrs before we get the pouring on yo bitch ass

Troll Gang

We Run this shit

19. TruthSerum Says:

How does being ignored feel….???..You.Tell.ME……LMAO…..psychology 101, Puppet

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

20. TruthSerum Says:

I got ran out the BX troll gang runs my soul

21. TruthSerum Says:

I like to sit and talk shit all day like skip bayless

22. b Says:

Biege lil bitch still melting

We fuckin run it

23. GMLLZ Says:

but i’d rather fall back to prove you ain’t dictating na’an nigga

another coward

you can’t up a bitch because there is no bitch to up, now run away faggot

24. TruthSerum Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 1:36 pm
    yungyankeestadium@yahoo com

Troll gang fire away!

Way to go…..YOU PROVED YOUR SO DESPERATE YOU WENT BACK TO 2010….LMAO…..He proved he REALLY wants to b ME……F.A.N.S….You MAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD, wigger…….Go head use dat email…….Lol….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

25. TruthSerum Says:

And keep your silly caps locks and shit to yourself, you aint scaring nobody Justin Martin. Your whole style screams pussy.

JihaD

26. TruthSerum Says:

*DISCLAIMER*

Chea 1980 @AUTRGS/SashCHEA/MJ/Mack Martinez/b/Herbal Kint/B lmg Says:
    March 8th, 2013 at 8:06 pm

TruthSerum I know your government name and could find you in a second – if these are actual threats I will phone the FBI this moment. If it’s me I don’t give a shit but if it’s my kids and my wife I am doing it this second. Actual bodily threats against children are not protected free speech under the First Amendment – I am done commenting for the night because you are playing with fire – if you continue with these comments, I am placing that call immediately:

FBI – Chicago Office
    2111 W. Roosevelt Road
    Chicago, IL 60608
    Phone: (312) 421-6700
    Fax: (312) 829-5732/38
    E-mail: Chicago@ic.fbi.gov

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

27. TruthSerum Says:

rip to me

28. TruthSerum Says:

TROLL MOTHERFUCKING GANG !!!

we run it

rest in piss justin

29. TruthSerum Says:

Hahahahahahahahaha……Shelton LIE….Yung SHAILURE…..PhisoD…..ZombieMG Leader….RacCOON City Mayor…..Ahhhhh…hahahaha YOU STILL MAD…..3 YEARS LATER….I AM THE BEST AT THIS……….He’s seething w/ frustration…..You aint spend NO time w/ the Mother of ya children yesterday, huh…???

#TruthHurtsBitch!!

30. TruthSerum Says:

jds you see this shit, is this what u want bitch nigga ??

stay in ya fuckin lane

TROLL GANG

31. TruthSerum Says:

You kno you done fucked up right…..

32. vcsom Says:

2013 and kids still arguing on a blog

33. Jackson7 Says:

LMAO

Nahright is all fucked up now

troll infestation

…1…

34. TruthSerum Says:

Who You Mad At? Me, or them frisbees you OWE me, Shelton….???

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!

35. TruthSerum Says:

Ether Gallon Poe strikes again…fuck ass fruit cup ass BITCH!!

We Run this shit!

Meet our fuckin demands or we will clear this whole shit out

36. TruthSerum Says:

shelton_lee316@yahoo.com

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

37. TruthSerum Says:

Sure i don’t talk to my mother but so what ?…. They shipped ME out here ….but im good… i DON’T CARE if they think I’M a faggot …..i HATE them …Liegerian when i CATCH you i’m gone do you like they do in PRISON…. YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN

#TruthHurtsBitch!!