Video: Young Scooter ft. Bun B – Street Lottery

Street Lottery 2 drops July 4th.

Previously: Young Scooter – Fake Gold

27 Responses to “Video: Young Scooter ft. Bun B – Street Lottery”

1. hugh hef Says:

niggas

2. King James Says:

lord willin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

3. King James Says:

Stalley – Mind Made Up>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chad Hugo is so talented on the boards

reminds me of the vintage Neptunes sound from the early ’00′s

4. King James Says:

rappers is talking to me like we in the same boat and I’m like no i move coke

5. King James Says:

I’m your neighborhood pusher call me sub-woofer

6. King James Says:

Ma I Don’t Love Her>>>>>>>>>>

Early ’00′s Neptunes production is goat

7. b Says:

The Troll Gang will not stop until the following demands are met.

1. Justin Martin of California aka the biege fuck boy on you tube saying and i quote “i will suck a straight cock for gay hip hop”. Up’s a pic of him and a bitch and also ups proof he is a “money man” for artists.

2.Dwayne Gretzky aka Dlame the fat fuck boy with filthy dreds and an E40 gut ups a pic of him and a bitch..he must also up proof he is in the “medical industry”.

3. Jderrida admits he is a lonley virgin and no bitch will ever lay with him.

4. All SN’s must stop the blatant lies immediately

Meet our demands or assymetrical and unconventional warfare will continue.

8. TruthSerum Says:

b Says:
    May 13th, 2013 at 12:20 am
    The Troll Gang will not stop until the following demands are met.

3. Jderrida admits he is a lonley virgin and no bitch will ever lay with him.

4. All SN’s must stop the blatant lies immediately

Meet our demands or assymetrical and unconventional warfare will continue.

^^^^^^

Oooooh Weeee….Puppet we at 16 COMMENTS dedicated to ME……For a nigga who aint shit according to YOU…..YOU sho’ do spend a lot of time COMMENTING about ME….Its 12:20am…..You better keep dancing till 6:56am Monday Morning, you PUPPET…..aint even gotta mention ya name……Puppet is good enuff…..YOU do KNOW every time I type Puppet DANCE…..YOU comment on cue……Dance PUPPET…..Move them funky feet for ME…..I COMMAND YOU, Puppet….Do as I say…..NOW…..

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!!

9. French Kevin Says:

All jokes aside, there are a lot of hateful comments made on this blog. A lot of it stems from racial tension. I personally don’t blame blacks in America for having this resentment towards whites because of what happened in the past and what continues to happen in the present. It certainly isn’t a pretty picture, but I do carry a sense of optimism after studying Tafari Makonnen Woldemikael, aka Haile Selassie. This is one of his responses to a journalist towards the end of colonialism in Africa.

“I would say that, at the Conference of Heads of African states, that was held last May ,in the capital city of Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, before the signing of the Charter, I have told, in the speech I have made to the distinguished heads of state, that people who were formerly under colonialist regime, and who have suffered a great deal, must have the girth, strength, of wanting to collaborate with their former masters for otherwise, through vengeance and remorse, co-existence would not be possible and this would be detrimental to the preservation of International peace.
    I must say that black and white, as forms of speech, and as a means of judging mankind, should be eliminated from human society. Human beings are precisely the same, whatever color, race, creed or national origin they may be. ”

-Haile Sellassie the First.

10. A-1 Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    2 hrs, 10 mins ago
    Yeah A-1 figuring out the bars and mixing on tabletop
    One song at a time
    It’s not like I can use the samples and breaks I really wanna chop
    I’m just using the sounds that the app provides
    —————-
    *daps*

Das what up my nigga..jus keep workn eventually u’ll get it cuhz..I got my eye on ya(none)

11. A-1 Says:

King James
    1 hr, 39 mins ago
    rappers is talking to me like we in the same boat and I’m like no i move coke
    ————–
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. TruthSerum Says:

Your losing…..BADLY, bro…….You wanna see all these s/n’s bitches…..Yo….LMAO…..YOU spent ya WHOLE wknd BITCHLESS, tho….Ya faggot ass slore Momma dead, huh….She suffered from Death by Deep Throat……LMAO…..Nigga I’m crip walking on yo Mommas grave, fool…..She cremated….Cool…..oops did I knock her urn over into the garbage disposal….My bad…….Hahahahahahaha….TROLL HARDER, sandWIGGER…..No BITCHES even KNOW ya real name……..Hahahahahaha….1am last night YOU on Nah commenting about ME…..Show me pics of ya Bitch….I wannna see….I wanna see….Puhlllllleeeeezzeee…..You a lame, Puppet………YOU wouldn’t even accept my challenge to log off n get yaself sum pussy……Nah, right…….Where’s the ether in getting laid….?????…..YOU ashamed of ya lack of game, you too timid n bitch-like to approach an attractive woman n bag her off ya g………NOT YOU……Hahahahahahahahahaha….That’s why it’s so funny to me…..That you think your puppet ass can tell the PUPPETEER what to do…..Nah…….DANCE, Puppet…It aint 6:56am West Coast Time yet…..LMAO….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!!

1 hr, 32 mins ago
    Ma I Don’t Love Her>>>>>>>>>>

Early ’00′s Neptunes production is goat
    ————
    Mannnn listennnnnn

17. TruthSerum Says:

Ya Momma DEAD…..Hahahahahahahahahaha….Fuck dat bitch…..Rot in PISS, slore….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

18. TruthSerum Says:

Up.Ya.Moms.Death.Certificate.NOW.

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!!

19. b Says:

Log off biege fuck boy you mad cuz you aint A 1 .., you jealous of a SN everybody kno it lonley virgin

20. A-1 Says:

Young Scooter Street Lottery Mixtape>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gon drop da song in dat trailer my nigga! Streets NEED dat!

21. TruthSerum Says:

LMAO…..You couldn’t even afford a casket….Bitch is under sum newspapers rotting away in ya closet…..hahahaha….Ya Mom dead…..Happy Mother’s Day…Dance Puppet…..

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!!

22. TruthSerum Says:

Ya Mom in the dirt….LMAO…….My Moms chilling…..Hahahahahahaha….Happy DEAD Mother’s Day….Dance Puppet….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

23. b Says:

Look at chu…jealous of a SN.. explain yasf to ME fuck boy…why you angry at A 1? Cuz he upped a bitch n you a lonley virgin? Cuz white boys clown you on a blog call yoh a nigger and you just melt and windmill

STFU & log off