Video: 21 Questions w/ Smoke DZA

DZA fields questions such as “Biggie, Jay-Z or Nas?”, “Blunts or papers” and “Vape or Bong” from Fred Bear for this latest installment of his 21 Questions series.

Previously: Smoke DZA, NYMLo & Al-Doe – Shadows (Live @ Harlem Rap Life)

97 Responses to “Video: 21 Questions w/ Smoke DZA”

1. Free J Says:

Cash Money might be the goat label tho

your trolling…are we talkin music or money, influence what?

cuz only labels that even work is no limit, def jam, aftermath and rocafella…shit shady records might even work

2. &What?! Says:

21 questions nobody giving a fuck about

3. Harlem World Says:

smoke dza is a weed rapper

4. Free J Says:

i hate when ppl talk about illuminati shit…fuck all that, who cares. even if it was true u aint gonna do shit about it. i feel like soem ppl need the answer to everything so they come up with very elaborate lies and far fetched logic

5. King James Says:

Just based off the last 5 years alone Cash Money has a ton of hits

Money to Blow>>>>>>>>>
    4 My Town>>>>>>>>>>>>
    She Will>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

6. King James Says:

Free J
    0 mins ago

This people need to get lives of their own and stop living off celebs and tumblr images

7. A-1 Says:

Free J
    0 mins ago
    Cash Money might be the goat label tho

your trolling…are we talkin music or money, influence what?

——
    Consistency..Cash Money been around jus as everybody else & dey still relevant..hell u can even say dey on top..if nothn else dat gotta b da reason

8. Free J Says:

Just based off the last 5 years alone Cash Money has a ton of hits

Money to Blow>>>>>>>>>
    4 My Town>>>>>>>>>>>>
    She Will>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

so has def jam…MMG, warner brothers etc. those labels aint it either lol except maybe def jam

9. King James Says:

Cash Money might be the goat label tho

your trolling…are we talkin music or money, influence what?

All 3!

You can’t deny it

10. Gob Bluth Says:

Death row, Aftermath, Bad boy & def jam

no other label had a bigger impact or sold more than these 4

11. Free J Says:

ok nevermind then, i’ll agree with that

12. Plug Says:

So u finna say No Limit had an artist even closely remote 2 Jay-Z..
    ——

snoop dogg

dont never forget that snoop is going to go down in history next to pac and big

it really dont get no bigger than that

13. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    4 mins ago
    mac was the best rapper on no limit
    ——
    This

SN I answered ya email btw

14. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cash Money might be the goat label tho

^this is a undisputable fact!

Cash Money is da best label ever

Longest run

Only label still active since da 90s damn near

Birdman>>>>

After I read that xxl interview n they broke down all the labels artists record sales etc

Cash money

15. Free J Says:

wait i read that wrong…Cash Moeny is top 10 but cosign GB.

16. Plug Says:

how is cash money the goat label?

they got one artist

lol

and he dont even get paid

17. King James Says:

Once they signed Drizzy back in 2009 it was a wrap

18. A-1 Says:

Plug
    0 mins ago
    So u finna say No Limit had an artist even closely remote 2 Jay-Z..
    ——

snoop dogg

dont never forget that snoop is going to go down in history next to pac and big

it really dont get no bigger than that
    ——-
    So is Jay-Z r u kiddn me..?!! Wow

19. &What?! Says:

SMFH at Bizarre and Riff Raff’s new song

20. A-1 Says:

Nah I can’t do dis no mo cuhz..u win lol

21. King James Says:

Ace Hood – Bugatti hottest song out right now

And he’s on Cash Money

22. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Who would have thought after 22-years in the music industry, Cash Money co-founder Baby a.k.a. Birdman, would be on top of the game? Responsible for three of the rap world’s biggest artists–Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj–Birdman is one of the hip-hop’s last true moguls. For XXL’s forthcoming June 2011 issue, the magazine spoke with the New Orleans native about his exclusive position in the rap industry as one of the last moguls standing and the secret to his longevity.
    In a sit-down with editor-in-chief, Vanessa Satten, Baby reflected on the harsh nature of his profession. “When I look around, through my years and my time, you know, the game, it was a lot in the field, a lot of people doing it,” he says. “And I look around, and it’s like, where the **** did everybody go? I ain’t never understood that, but the game like that sometimes, that muthafucka’s gon’ keep ya or it’s gon’ leave ya. It’s all on you.”

23. Plug Says:

Mac

how could I forget about mac

homie in jail for life

24. Free J Says:

cash money team aint strong enough….they lucky they havent been involved in any SERIOUS fueds with other labels cuz back then it woulda been a rap.

25. Harlem World Says:

death row is easily the biggest label ever

ask jimmy iovine

he’ll tell ya “those negroes built my interscope empire”

still hires one of em called dr dre

still releasing albums from a dead death row artist

gave you the blueprint

double disc albums

26. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    1 min ago
    Cash Money might be the goat label tho

^this is a undisputable fact!

Cash Money is da best label ever

Longest run

Only label still active since da 90s damn near

Birdman>>>>

Cash money
    ——–
    This

27. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

That Sombero kizza was hilarious. He was smart though, he knew if he went outright racial with the insults he would have gotten dragged out of the mcdonald’s.

I respect where he was coming from with the Cole Haan’s though. White man’s nike’s right there, down to the Nike Air insoles.

28. King James Says:

We the best is signed to Cash Money as well

Meaning Vado is technically Cash Money

29. Free J Says:

SMFH at Bizarre and Riff Raff’s new song

what song?…riff raff cant do wrong. if its on worldstar i can t see it at work

30. Plug Says:

curren$y said c murder came and got him when he was working for toys r us

31. Free J Says:

We the best is signed to Cash Money as well

Meaning Vado is technically Cash Money

lol lets be real…Vado aint no power player. Thats like having Ace Hood on Rockafella in their best days.

32. Birdman Says:

*handrubs*

Moola crazy we outchea, uptown bidness 100 pleighboi

I bet da house on shawty

33. Free J Says:

nevermind riff raff uploaded the vid to his fb i jus hadnt checked

34. Harlem World Says:

lotta no limit rap was disposable b.s

lotta fake tupacs

mac was the only artist on the label

maybe mystikal too

35. A-1 Says:

Hol up…ween finna do dis lol Cash Money came in Juve 5 mil out da gate in 98..LAST YEAR Nikki Minaj double plat.. 98-12 say what u will bout da music but if dis is solely based on best blacc owned record label DEY HAVE 2 B TIED FOR DA TOP SPOT WIT Def Jam…ONLY!

36. Birdman Says:

Spend a dub on a bitch like it ain’t shit nigga, not 20 dollars nigga 20 racks

37. A-1 Says:

And Def Jam ain’t blacc owned no mo..CASH MONEY WINS

38. Birdman Says:

*bird calls*

39. King James Says:

Cash Money running 2013

Just watch when Drizzy’s album and Carter 5 drop

Carter 5 and Take Care had a bigger impact than WTT in 2011 and I’m a Roc Nation/GooD Music person

40. King James Says:

Carter 4*

41. Free J Says:

oh my zues…bizarre is horrible. riff raff doin his thing tho, worked with what he got. wasnt his song anyway

42. King James Says:

Jay-Z hopped on 400 Degreez and made sure Juvenile had a feature on Vol3

43. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    5 mins ago
    ———
    Pure unadulterated genius cuhz

Brian Williams>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

“Yeengettnpaid ugottagethowulivepleighboy!”

Lmao das my nigga right dere cuhz

I ain’t inkn wit em doe lol

44. Birdman Says:

100 million dollars nigga we outchea Gettin it out da mud I feel like my son is da greatest ever Michael Jackson status we so serious bout dis bidness

45. Harlem World Says:

do cash money even make rap anymore

half the time they singing, playin guitar, techno beats

46. Free J Says:

i dont follow labels like i used…like labels use to have a brand u fuck with…now i jus mess with certain artists here and there.

47. A-1 Says:

Free J
    7 mins ago
    ——-
    Nah bacc den dem niggas was thuggn somebody woulda died lmao

48. Plug Says:

cash money been around all these years and still havent passed no limit in album sells

and dont froget nikki or drake were never on cashmoney

Nah bruh
    Fiend
    Mia X
    Soulja Slim

53. Birdman Says:

and dont froget nikki or drake were never on cashmoney

^young money dats my sons label ya dig me a subsidiary but best beliee I get dem chips w dip woadie

54. King James Says:

Hov should be happy and feel lucky Kanye never signed with Cash Money in 2002

55. A-1 Says:

“Birdman go BRRRRRR cuz he kno dis shit retarded!”

56. King James Says:

fiend >

61. A-1 Says:

James
    3 mins ago
    Hov should be happy and feel lucky Kanye never signed with Cash Money in 2002
    ——
    Dey’ont need Ye..dey got Drake!

62. Birdman Says:

Every cd of his including the SFG EP has a Cash Money logo

^who drizzy?!? Ya I had to sign da young one he so talented he finna be da future ya heard me but my son….

63. Harlem World Says:

cash money had young buck, starlito, spitta

never dropped an album tho

64. A-1 Says:

Plug
    1 min ago
    as far as music goes

Im glad Im from detroit

most coast were biased

NY only played NY music

Cali only played cali

Detroit played everybody

NY really missed out on the 90′s

If I were yall, Id be really upset with your radio stations back then
    ———
    THIS DOE

It was da same way in da south

65. King James Says:

Yeah Ace Hood and Vado both Cash Money

Shit crazy

66. A-1 Says:

And wit dat said 96 might b da GOAT year in hip hop…TOOOO many classic albums smh

67. No shots, like stray dogs Says:

Did drake lose for signing to a major?

I cant tell.

68. The Architek Says:

i want to fall asleep in ivanka trump’s puss

69. Plug Says:

ninjas like Harlem World missed a whole decade of music thanks to DJ Clue and Flex

Ice cube was on a nut in 96- 98 pause

NY dont know nothin about the west coast scene back then

they refused to play it so they missed westside connection

MC Eiht
    DJ quik
    above the law
    Master P when he was claimin Cali
    WC

70. Birdman Says:

Aye a1 I see you Gettin ya buzz out playboi we finna fly u down Miami n putchu on da team
    Cash money bidness uptown molla blood gang rich game priceless 5 star stunna
    *handrubs*

71. A-1 Says:

Mann dat Birdman mask got me in real fuccn tears mannnn lmfao

72. No shots, like stray dogs Says:

fiend >
    ——-
    I just was playing that which was why I started the whole convo

I downloaded soulj slim, fiend and mystikal

fiend’s the roc show>>

75. The Architek Says:

Did drake lose for signing to a major?

i’m not a big drake fan, but if macklemore can cake up indie with not even half the appeal drake has, he coulda made serious bank… or rather, way more bank

shot himself in the foot

76. A-1 Says:

No Shots, Like Stray Dogs
    1 min ago
    Did drake lose for signing to a major?

I cant tell.
    ——
    Yeah..he ain’t have no choice doe dey was puttn up bread 2 get best I eva had spinnin on da air..if he wouldn’t inked wit cash money he woulda got blaccballed smh

77. A-1 Says:

Plug
    0 mins ago

Ice cube was on a nut in 96- 98 pause

NY dont know nothin about the west coast scene back then

they refused to play it so they missed westside connection

MC Eiht
    DJ quik
    above the law
    Master P when he was claimin Cali
    WC
    ——–
    This..This..This

78. Harlem World Says:

redman got more love in ny than most ny rappers

79. A-1 Says:

Birdman
    3 mins ago
    Cash money bidness uptown molla blood gang rich game priceless 5 star stunna
    *handrubs*
    ———-
    *tears*

I’m str8 cuhz

80. Gob Bluth Says:

Cosign Ivanka Trump, far as white girls go it doesn’t get any better

81. why? Says:

thefader.com/2013/05/07/earl-sweatshirt-bless-this-mess/

82. Birdman Says:

Weaint forced shawty to sign ya heard me!!? Drizzy wanted to play for da best team. We drivin bugatti n Rolex on our wrist playboy

83. King James Says:

Did drake lose for signing to a major?

I cant tell.

I’m not sure because I really believe he was signed for a minute to Cash Money he def had industry connections when he dropped Comeback Season

84. Harlem World Says:

sayin i dont know about west coast is ridiculous mayne

i know all the classics

mc eiht was overrated tho

quik finished cmw off no homo

85. A-1 Says:

Plug
    2 mins ago
    fiend >
    ——-
    I just was playing that which was why I started the whole convo

I downloaded soulj slim, fiend and mystikal

fiend’s the roc show>>
    ———-
    Which Fiend No Limit album had heart of a ghetto boy on it..????

86. The Architek Says:

yo, how this nigga earl 19, and his hairline is 46

87. Plug Says:

@ plug

you know, we had these things called record stores

where you would walk in and sample new records from rappers

then buy if you liked
    ———
    you know it aint the same

you know you not bout to walk in a record store like “excuse me, do you have that new west side connection album when he dissed this particular record store?”

dude at the sto be like fock no! we got this DMX youve heard on the radio in its entirety

88. Gob Bluth Says:

NY <>

gift & the curse

if you win you win big, if not just look at donny goines

a fate worse than death

89. A-1 Says:

Give 2 em raw>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shell Shocced>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Da memories…….

90. Birdman Says:

drizzy been signed wit my son before sfg we just wanted to get him right first degrassi paper oil money

91. A-1 Says:

92. King James Says:

Birdman Says:
    May 7th, 2013 at 3:52 pm

knew it

93. Plug Says:

lol ninjas aint never heard a spice 1 album

I would really be heated at the radio stations if I were yall

94. Free J Says:

If I were yall, Id be really upset with your radio stations back then

Lmao true…cosign plug. When I went back to the west coast when I was younger…all sorts of artists were in the radio I never heard of.

That bird man mask is 007

95. Harlem World Says:

what was that fiend song

where he sang that george michael song

careless whisper

but flipped the words around

96. A-1 Says:

New Post

97. Free J Says:

Drake lost in some aspects but that nigga had no idea what he was doin…that’s y he signed with wayne. As far as I kno drake is cash money/young money.

Lol some of u niggas act like u kno the ins and outs of the contract like u was there when he signed it