Joey Bada$$ ft. Action Bronson – B.A.R’d (CDQ)

Here’s a CDQ copy of Joey and Action’s collab from the XXL Freshman mixtape.

Previously: DJ Drama Presents: 2013 XXL Freshmen (Mixtape) | Joey Bada$$, Action Bronson, Ab-Soul & Travis Scott – XXL Freshman Cypher (Ep. 1)

90 Responses to “Joey Bada$$ ft. Action Bronson – B.A.R’d (CDQ)”

1. A-1 Says:

10 mins ago
    so how does this play into cypher’s bet with FYPM…A-1 if he lose THAT too…you gon have to email him and tell he gon be on timeout a little bit longer lol
    ———–
    Lmao true..but remember I was da 1 dat kinna initiated dat challenge between dem and een said Cyph would win smh lol but yeah we’ll c..I’m eager 2 c what’s Cyphs cookn up

Dat 1st beat Cyph upped>>>>>>>>>>>>>

2. A-1 Says:

Matta fact Cyph if u lurkn reup dat beat cuz I can’t find it

3. A-1 Says:

Hov $100 bill>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y’all niggas ain’t listenin right smh

4. Free J Says:

Trolls ain’t shit… I’m immortal. We Olympians over here impudent mortals.

Bow your head in my presence.

5. Free J Says:

I don’t even respond to them…their cries can’t be heard from where I’m at.

We drink out of goblets. Clash with titans. Spar with mortals? Pssh…

6. A-1 Says:

4 mins ago
    Trolls ain’t shit… I’m immortal. We Olympians over here impudent mortals.

Bow your head in my presence.
    ——-
    This

7. A-1 Says:

Nigga can’t even comment from a real place/perspective but waste massive amounts of time tryna shit on anotha nigga smh it is what it is doe

8. A-1 Says:

I wanna get all da nahright rappers & producers on one accord & really make some historic shit doe..da zips tried but it ain’t work out 4 whateva reason but it’s WAY 2 MUCH talent on here 2 let it go 2 waist smh shittt even I do put da effort in dat I could but if we all inspire each otha ain’t no way we could lose smh

9. Free J Says:

@a-1 – I got this song called mind ya business lol it’s pretty self explanatory but deals wit drugs too, I’m shootin a video for it in September. I think u will fuck wit that shit

10. A-1 Says:

*I don’t

11. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

That was a waste of two minutes and fifty two seconds
    One rapper is a plagiarist
    The other can’t ryhme on beat and believes his own hype
    No Sale

12. A-1 Says:

0 mins ago
    ——
    Hell yeah das what up..link it cuhz

13. Free J Says:

I def. won’t lose lol…

I fought the hydra and won, bested chimaeras, slayed minotaurs and silenced the Cerberus.

14. A-1 Says:

O & my nigga Killa got bars 2 don’t sleep

15. Free J Says:

Ill link it up for like 10 minutes. Gimme a sec

16. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

The Chinese kid is taking too long to up.the.beat
    Just saying
    Bbl

17. A-1 Says:

0 mins ago
    Ill link it up for like 10 minutes. Gimme a sec
    ——-
    Cool

18. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I wouldn’t mind hearing you two make a record why not
    Styles is so different it might be something
    Got something I gotta ink bbl

19. Free J Says:

20. AR-Clip Says:

I can’t wait to cut a bitch off! Goodtimes

21. A-1 Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    6 mins ago
    I wouldn’t mind hearing you two make a record why not
    Styles is so different it might be something
    Got something I gotta ink bbl
    ——–
    I DEFINITELY would do music wit Free J..shitt ill do somethn wit damn near anybody on here if it makes sense but I’m almost certain me & Free J can do a good record or 2 cuz we got common beliefs on a lotta shit..even wit our styles b’n dif..but even wit dat we both lyrical so I’m wit it

22. AR-Clip Says:

What’s good?
    @A-1 @freeJ

23. Free J Says:

yea…all the niggas i rap with are hood lol i can make that shit make sense. I would do a druggie song wit A-1 and if it was dope enough i’d fly out that way and shoot a video and bring my video guy. i got ppl out that way anyway

*daps ar clip*

24. AR-Clip Says:

Hate it had to be the clips

25. Free J Says:

that song only gonna be up for 5 more minutes and im takin it down

26. AR-Clip Says:

@freeJ
    I need to be in that video
    Imma bring some bitches for the shoot lol

27. A-1 Says:

5 mins ago
    ———-
    OMG..Damn Free I wanna get on dat shit so bad bruh dat shit HARD AS FUCC CUHZ IM DEF FUCCN WIT IT

*daps*

28. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    5 mins ago
    What’s good?
    @A-1 @freeJ
    ——–
    Cooln cuhz..its stormin here so..but what up wit u..?

29. Rajon Trondo Says:

What’s your email a -1

30. A-1 Says:

4 mins ago

*daps ar clip*
    ——-
    3 words..LETS.GET.IT!

31. Free J Says:

lol appreciate that A-1

my producers>>>>>>

32. A-1 Says:

DubbDollars@gmizzle

33. AR-Clip Says:

Lol that nigga went through the whole bottle. I was looking like that last night

34. AR-Clip Says:

Cooln cuhz..its stormin here so..but what up wit u..?

^ its snow/rain in the Midwest.
    Waiting for a bitch to pull up lol.
    Nigga you’s a star. I see you shining my nigga!

35. A-1 Says:

0 mins ago
    lol appreciate that A-1

my producers>>>>>>
    ——-
    Nah cuhz I fucc wit da lyrics 2! Da hook! Errythang lol specially dat 1st verse talkn bout trappn out da mo’ I DEF can relate lol

36. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    0 mins ago
    Cooln cuhz..its stormin here so..but what up wit u..?

^ its snow/rain in the Midwest.
    Waiting for a bitch to pull up lol.
    Nigga you’s a star. I see you shining my nigga!
    ——–
    Lmfao I’m aight don’t gas me lol & u keep a bitch on route don’t it..?!! I obv respect it

*daps*

37. Free J Says:

lol na i said my producers cuz i KNOW my dudes is better than most ppl. liek my dude biggz be normally makin a lot of southern type shit but he’s good all around u would fuck wit his shit.

i make druggie music, i jus had to watch what i said when i was in the air force so i didnt incriminate myself…im out now.

38. Free J Says:

get in that studio and record whatever shit u sposed to do wit FYPM. i wanna hear the project yall drop and then we can go from there…i wanna see what type of shit u do so i can match it up and the song feels natural when we do collab

39. A-1 Says:

0 mins ago

——-
    Hell yeah I here ya..I’m DEF fuccn wit dat 1 doe..Good shit dere

40. AR-Clip Says:

Flicking back and forward between the games

41. A-1 Says:

0 mins ago
    ——–
    Bet..I got u

42. A-1 Says:

I like when shit b organic myself..das why I did da FYPM beat..it felt right een doe I had my money on Cyph..kinna still do 2 b honest lol but I fucc wit everybody so..
    Dat shit Sihk linked da otha day>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Cuhz was spittn & da beat….smh

43. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Took it down ALLREADY lol
    That boy bout his business
    On a side note that show happy endings is funny as hell
    It’s fruity as fuck but its funny
    Niggas getting plenty pussy on there lol

44. A-1 Says:

I hate so many niggas got beef wit each otha..Sihk & B can make some hardbody shit..J7 & Kev 2..& da zips 2 smh

45. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Jason Collins in the post and he enjoyed that they ain’t eeen knowit

46. Free J Says:

*troll king*

you already know lol

niggas wanna have e fueds oh well *shrugs* thats them…they been doin it for years. i give up, its part of the natural order of things

47. Free J Says:

*daps troll king*> that other shit

48. A-1 Says:

5 mins ago
    *troll king*

you already know lol

——-
    Yeah tru..it’s jus so much talent between all of em smh wish dey can c past dat petty shit

49. AR-Clip Says:

^^ we’re like a dynamic duo
    You got the rap skills, I got the bitches lol
    You got that Bruce Leroy glow my nigga

50. AR-Clip Says:

@freeJ
    You gone be on pretty soon my nigga keep the music coming!

51. A-1 Says:

AR-Clip
    16 mins ago

^^ we’re like a dynamic duo
    You got the rap skills, I got the bitches lol
    You got that Bruce Leroy glow my nigga
    ———-
    I got bitches 2 don’t get it fuccd up lmao nah but preci8 it my g..I’m kinna excited bout dis project wit FYPM doe..we’ll c how it goes

52. ayo Says:

These niggas think these “beefs” real

You really are stupid aint you?

53. ayo Says:

Ask biggie whats beef and tell me these niggas got beef

Shits a joke retardo

54. A-1 Says:

Yo Ahoe RealTalk if u gotta issue I ain’t got no prob waistn a couple dollars 2 come 2 whateva city u in 2 pound ya fuccn face in in fronta ya whole fuccn family..but u 2 scared 2 peek ya hoe as face from behind dat mask so keep trolln bitch but u gotta kno 1 day da truth gon come out

55. A-1 Says:

But anyways..I’m lookn 4 dis Cyph beat cuz I wanna do anotha freestyle 2night so if I find it..it’s on

56. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Not tonight taco

57. A-1 Says:

Aye !

58. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

That music ain’t making it on here by tonight
    Or maybe it’s on here but we just can’t see it lol
    Lotta pressure on him he’s in no hurry

59. herbal kint Says:

Let that be a warning

TROLL GANG

60. herbal kint Says:

Word to the wise never up the email you use to comment, that’s how masks are born

61. A-1 Says:

Or maybe it’s on here but we just can’t see it lol
    Lotta pressure on him he’s in no hurry
    ——–
    Lol
    Yeah u prob right

63. A-1 Says:

Trolls let a nigga live man..I’m a fall bacc

64. A-1 Says:

Damn u Tron smmfh

65. Free J Says:

@a-1 – yea i hope u didnt up an email associated to nahright…

66. King James Says:

1 min ago
    @a-1 – yea i hope u didnt up an email associated to nahright…

This!

Niggas is ruthless on here smh

67. A-1 Says:

2 mins ago
    @a-1 – yea i hope u didnt up an email associated to nahright…
    ——-
    I did..da only email I use..it’s ova 4 me prob

68. King James Says:

$100 Bill sounds Yeezy produced

69. A-1 Says:

Somebody already got me smh shoulda knew betta…FUCCC

70. A-1 Says:

If dey let me live doe ill continue commentn if not I’m a have 2 chill…FUCC

71. herbal kint Says:

chill A1 you better pray i’m the only one that noticed, otherwise just change ya name

72. A-1 Says:

Herbal Kint
    1 min ago
    ——-
    Noted

73. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Don’t mask up as A-1 lol
    It’s too late ALLREADY
    That’s why I made that dummy email fams
    Get at eskay before these dummies have a field day
    Troll gang is paying me for protection
    So it’s not much I can do

74. Free J Says:

Lol smh…I meant to say something earlier but I forgot. Next time nation or one of them comment ask to have a new name approved

75. A-1 Says:

***Biggumskiller***
    0 mins ago
    Don’t mask up as A-1 lol
    It’s too late ALLREADY
    That’s why I made that dummy email fams
    Get at eskay before these dummies have a field day
    Troll gang is paying me for protection
    So it’s not much I can do
    ——–
    Yeah..we’ll c what happens man smmfh

76. Free J Says:

Niggas jacked my oh4werd name..I’m assuming tkf did that tho lol

77. A-1 Says:

0 mins ago
    ——-
    Smh will do

78. A-1 Says:

Nigga got excited wit da music & shit happened..but hopefully da 1 das cool wit me is da only 1 who got it..hopefully lol

79. 007 Says:

u good A1 just holla at nation & change ya email

80. A-1 Says:

Bet

81. A-1 Says:

Aye Free J..u member dat beat Cyph upped bout a week ago..u got it or kno what post it was in..?

82. GMLLZ Says:

we da new aftermath

Troll gang!

87. stot Says:

00philosopher00@gmail

88. Rajon Trondo Says:

Damn u Tron smmfh

My bad bro I thought u knew..

Or maybe I’m just working on behalf of the troll gang.

89. Stot Says: