Video: Stacy Barthe ft. Rick Ross – Hell Yeah!

Rozay joins the silky voiced Stacy Barthe in her new video for “Hell Yeah!”, which appears on her P.S. I Love You EP, out now.

Previously: Stacy Barthe ft. Rick Ross – Hell Yeah | French Montana ft. DJ Khaled, Rick Ross, Mavado, Wale & Nicki Minaj – Freaks (Remix)

12 Responses to “Video: Stacy Barthe ft. Rick Ross – Hell Yeah!”

1. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

wow @ the amount of bets wagered for this beat battle.

obviously i respect it.

2. A-1 Says:

Free J
    0 mins ago
    Na I didn’t talk to sick about that but look at the history…it’s customary.
    —–
    Das cool..I still don’t thank it’ll b wise but whateva cleva jus up a beat

3. Cypher Says:

> yount even do that. you never even made it clear that you prefer females.
    how u doin

Lmao, don’t need to. Me talkin to a bitch ain’t a life changing event.

Every comment you make about females reads like a nigga that just hit puberty learning about puss

” What’s a clitoris?..” Brandon age 30

4. b Says:

I have no clue what it feels like to be in a relationship cuz I’m so used to being dolo.yo my aunt be asking me if i’m gay cuz she never seen me wit a girl.

-me

5. Cypher Says:

But carry on lil nigga, I ain’t gonna beat your self esteem down today. Ima let you have your moment.

So a female talked to you day, son… And then what happens?

6. Free J Says:

Free J
    0 mins ago
    Na I didn’t talk to sick about that but look at the history…it’s customary.
    —–
    Das cool..I still don’t thank it’ll b wise but whateva cleva jus up a beat

I see it all as pure comedy lol

7. b Says:

I will be 30nextyear .and sometimes not having that female companionship fucks with me.so much shit I missed out on.and now I be thinking letx say I do get in a relationship and actually really like the girl,I’m not gon know how to act

8. Gob Bluth Says:

If the beat ain upped today then Tron won, no ?

9. A-1 Says:

Free J
    0 mins ago
    Free J
    0 mins ago
    Na I didn’t talk to sick about that but look at the history…it’s customary.
    —–
    Das cool..I still don’t thank it’ll b wise but whateva cleva jus up a beat

I see it all as pure comedy lol
    ——
    Ditto lmao

10. Free J Says:

Gob Bluth
    0 mins ago
    If the beat ain upped today then Tron won, no ?

Sick never agreed to terms tho…ideas were thrown around and tron said fuck it and dropped something

11. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    0 mins ago
    If the beat ain upped today then Tron won, no ?
    ——
    “When da rules is blurred as dey often were….”

12. A-1 Says:

Da stipulations in my bet wit cOLD is if eva Sikh ups a beat it betta b nicer than Trons..foolish of me not 2 have a time restraint smh but whateva