Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y – Live In Concert (Tracklist)

UPDATED

1. Cabana
2. Landing
3. The Blend
4. Toast
5. Revenge and Cake
6. For Her

Drops on 4/20.

Hit the jump to check out the trailer for Harvest Season, a new documentary about that green featuring Curren$y.

Previously: Wiz Khalifa Interview w/ The Breakfast Club | Curren$y & Wiz Khalifa – Live In Concert (Artwork)

74 Responses to “Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y – Live In Concert (Tracklist)”

1. hugh hef Says:

this shit trash

wiz a fag

currensy like 35 or some shit

2. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Now this faggot Kevin French saying these niggas is ARAB’s????
    You weak argument having conspiracy theory lunatic fringe grey broad
    You nothing but a closet Republican whiteboy
    Survivalist ass motherfucker
    If Obama is Illuminati why did the gun bill get shot down?
    You clown
    I work paranoid schizophrenics like you for a HOBBY

3. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Cracker mad
    “No it wasn’t white people!”
    “It was Arabs! Terrorists that America secretly CONTROLS!”
    “Alex Jones (another white man) told me!”
    “It was that Black President that did it!”
    “It was that NIGGER!”
    “I’m a white guy! I’m a fiscal conservative but”
    “Suddenly I’m an anti government REVOLUTIONARY!”
    “Now that a nigger is in the White House!”
    Cry me a river Justin
    Everybody wanna be a revolutionary until the cops is called

4. French Kevin Says:

You’re a filthy ignoramus trying to put racist words in my mouth, since you have no idea how to debate people, nor how to form sound conclusions. Give me a minute, I’ll pull up pictures of Arab martyrs over the years. They all look like white bitches.

5. harlem world Says:

them white boys down south are armed to the fuckin teeth

if theres a civil war again, they comin out on top no homo

6. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Look like the type of crackers where you can squeeze they girlfriends ass
    Right in front of them and e’thang
    You’ll never seen no whiteboy touch a niggas woman in front of him
    Unless the nigger is pimping lol
    I take all KINDA liberties with a crackers bitch
    Fuck he gonna do?

7. French Kevin Says:

Look up Norba Abi Hassan

Tell me that bitch don’t look white

8. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

i still don’t understand how u need clearances for a free project

9. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol they certainly got arab features to me.

10. harlem world Says:

they angry, armed to the teeth

and somebody gotta pay the price

11. French Kevin Says:

This Arab bitch blew herself up and took down 12 Israelis

Looks fairly white to me.

Syrians, Lebanese, etc half of them motherfuckers that blow themselves up look white

12. harlem world Says:

a lil disappointed its only 8 tracks

but it should be another classic tape anyway

jet life >>>

13. Free J Says:

Cashmere Cavalli Aka Snowbunny Sampson
    2 mins ago
    i still don’t understand how u need clearances for a free project

U perform it at a show ppl pay to see… U have to pay up the right ppl. Ask Mac miller

14. French Kevin Says:

This is Imam Hussein, the prophet’s grandson, on a wall in an Arab country painted with blue eyes.

15. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

This cracker got pictures of Arabs on standby lol
    You weirdo
    It’s a known fact I LIVE to torment Caucasians
    I’ll cop to that
    But you ain’t throwing ONE bullet at no government illuminati whatever.
    You’re ALL talk
    Be honest with yourself
    The minute you REALLY want to do something to change the lives of
    the disenfranchised the poor and kill the bloodsuckers in the 10%?
    Gimme a call
    I’ll sacrifice my life if that’s what it takes
    Until then?
    Shut the FUCK up

16. French Kevin Says:

17. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Why are you posting pictures of Arabs?
    This is a false flag operation according to you
    Why would the illuminati specifically need Arabs?
    You have five minutes to explain your self
    Or you’re a crackpot

18. harlem world Says:

i think it was a white man who did this

possibly a disgruntled vet

or libertarian ron paul supporter

ex tea party

19. harlem world Says:

i been enjoying orange juice so much

that i forgot how good water tasted

this shit aint so bad

20. French Kevin Says:

harlem world Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 6:32 pm
    i think it was a white man who did this

possibly a disgruntled vet

or libertarian ron paul supporter

ex tea party

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Rofl, that’s exactly what mainstream media wants you to think

21. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

LoL
    Yeah Kevin that one with the mustache look Lebanese haha
    Mustache look fake too
    Look like the type of crackers dumb enough to buy a dvd box with a brick in it

22. French Kevin Says:

Look you’re free to think how you wish, but I’m not buying this bullshit story. That’s it.

23. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I’m sending you a case of actual oranges HW
    And send ayo to show you how to plant the seeds
    You more O.J than Simpson nikka
    Better than waking up and drinking Hennessy thou
    That’s how you get them seizures

24. French Kevin Says:

Watch this documentary. It’s good.

25. harlem world Says:

Rofl, that’s exactly what mainstream media wants you to think

============
    relax, i was just stiiring the pot

but damn, one lil crime and yall wont even take the fall for that

shit, you wouldnt last a day as a black man

white privelege >>>>>

the world is yours

26. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

You don’t believe ANY story white bread
    That’s the problem
    Do I believe the moon landing was real? No
    Do I believe The government killed JFK? Yes
    But you believe EVERYTHING is a conspiracy
    If I thought everything was a conspiracy I BEEN woulda killed somebody
    Why aren’t you killing these illuminati people?
    You believe in these people
    When are you gonna do something beside talk?

27. ayo Says:

This big bum dont shut the fuck up

yappin and yappin

blah and more blah

Aint you like 50 or sum?

28. Black Says:

Rofl, that’s exactly what mainstream media wants you to think

^^^^^^^

Nah FOX and CNN want it to be terrorists so bad fam. Domestic terrorism dont keep the registers ringing.

29. harlem world Says:

french kevin, stop framing innocent ayrabs for your peoples crime

im holding all white people responsible until they hand over their white fugitive

30. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Damn I can’t front
    They do look like some young Arab dudes!
    LoL
    It’s a Conspiracy!
    A C-O-N spiracy!
    You ready Kevin my fellow patriot?
    Lets go!
    Killuminati

31. harlem world Says:

young roddy is only 12 years old

32. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Ayo = big bum
    Tyrone is Biggums lol
    Biggums= Tyrone Biggums(the original joe budden stan)
    Killer= Spade Nigga Coon/Mazi Drop Nigga etc
    But forget all that ayo
    Just take my address so we can fight in real time already

33. TruthSerum Says:

Aint mad at this at all…..Just add the songs w/ Big Sean that leaked a yr or so ago to it n’ it’s a full length album……Should be sum dope wake n bake music….That Flex tape is serious, tho…..50 sumthing songs…..over 2hrs of music….Maybe 6-8 skippable tracks….rest is legit…..Niggaz need a better sound quality version tho…..Jada n Styles – “In & Out”>>>>>>>>>>

ScHoolboy Q – “Hit em Up” prod by Joey Fattz>>>>>>>>>

Pregaming for 4/20……Black Diamond OG n OG-13 on deck…..My dispensary opening at 8am on 4/20…..Gifts galore……Aint mad at living in LA….nope, not at all……

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

34. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Corny nigga think he can throw shots without getting smacked around
    I seen you trying to sneak dis A-1 the other day
    You like a pest young cucaracha
    Go pop that shit in somebodies presence spic boy
    See what happens

35. harlem world Says:

the boston suspect is as white as macklemore, justin timberlake

and they still said he was black or dark skinned

that deep rooted racism

36. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Bet you start upping FBI addresses and copping pleas fuckboy
    Sensitive little spic
    You voted for Obama right?
    It’s your fault those people got killed in Boston
    Me and that cracker are gonna come to Mexico and kill you for that

37. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Look like them two mulattos from LMFAO did this Boston massacre
    Trying to get publicity for that Motown show on Broadway
    Berry Gordy is behind this one
    You just gotta see the signs
    Tracee Elliss Ross’s career was Berry Gordy’s blood sacrifice
    Just ask Akon’s brother
    Wake up sheep

38. Cypher Says:

Say word?,,, Macklemore was responsible…damn

39. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

It was the Warriors
    It was THEM

40. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

that snoop reggae album aint soundin bad at all

41. harlem world Says:

so america is under attack from the white man

im a patriot and i cant bear to see the country scared like this

its time to take the fight to the white terror threat global

lets invade australia

and maybe destroy some terr0r training camps in italy and denmark

42. harlem world Says:

the blandniggas think they can attack us and get away with it

not on my books

*hugs the american flag*

43. EnglandRepresent Says:

It was some redneck militia fucks that blew Boston up. Guaranteed. America got some deranged bastards living in its borders. Does anyone really believe this was the work of foreign based terrorists???

44. AR-Clip Says:

How many niggas would actually be willing to die to achieve their dream?

45. harlem world Says:

you ess ay!

you ess ay!

liberty & freedom

46. AR-Clip Says:

That roll the dice shit sound good until them pay checks stop coming. Then a nigga like fuck this dream , I’m going back to work lol

47. EnglandRepresent Says:

lets invade australia

^^whoa whoa whoa. Not unless you choose to perish son son. I got armed wombats that will put you in purgatory.

48. harlem world Says:

america will not be held hostage

by anglo saxon extremism

the axis of evil of australia-italy-denmark must be broken

49. EnglandRepresent Says:

AR-Clip
    1 min ago
    How many niggas would actually be willing to die to achieve their dream?

^^if the dream was to snort an Oz then potentially

50. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I with you dawg
    I’m ready to invade Switzerland!
    And for the love of god we’ve got to put those terrorist blonde over 5’7″
    B cups and over deadly Swedish women into interment camps at once!
    I’ll be in charge of that.

51. EnglandRepresent Says:

You wouldn’t be able to handle Swedish Viking women Biggums.

52. AR-Clip Says:

I was building with my homie, he fed up with life, girl on his back about bread. Nigga hate the job he’s currently at. I told that nigga fuck it roll the dice. Nigga told me you can’t pay the rent with those dice. Smh

53. EnglandRepresent Says:

First girl I ever got sticky fingers from was Swedish. God bless her.

54. AR-Clip Says:

AR-Clip 1 min ago How many niggas would actually be willing to die to achieve their dream?

^^if the dream was to snort an Oz then potentially

^ roff. Think bigger.
    Get the kilo lol

55. AR-Clip Says:

For some reason I’m not that excited about this project . I don’t even check for wiz new shit. I used to be a huge fan smh

56. harlem world Says:

we shall liberate the people of australia from anglo saxon rule

the cia has confirmed you have weapons of mass destruction

we shall bring democracy to the region

57. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

How is dying achieving your dream?
    I mean EnglandRepresents damn tooth finally kicking the bucket is MY dream
    But I don’t wanna DIE during the explosion!
    That’s for sure
    Yo Eng I heard Luther was gonna get another season. Yeah?

58. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

EnglandRepresent Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 7:29 pm
    First girl I ever got sticky fingers from was Swedish. God bless her.

So you’re saying you Robbed her?
    Burgled her gaff did ya?
    Filthy little stop-out.

59. AR-Clip Says:

No mickey rocks or Dom k? Smh

60. harlem world Says:

england rep is a terror suspect until further notice

im calling the fbi and homeland security

hello chea? its harlem. yeah i got me a suspect

61. AR-Clip Says:

Outside a few verses dza<}

62. harlem world Says:

AR-Clip Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 7:38 pm

No mickey rocks or Dom k? Smh

=====================
    patience

its on its way

63. Gob Bluth Says:

LMAO !!

64. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Swedish girls are crazy for American black men
    How’d you get one?
    You blonde too lol

65. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

so the government passed that CISPA (internet spying) bill. y’all clowns can type all those ‘ima kill you SN!’ comments if you wanna. don’t be surprised when chea show up at ya door arrest warrant in hand with them peoples.

your personal data is now government owned.

66. King James Says:

Remember that white boy that shot them people in Oak Creek, Wisconsin

The media downplays white killers or white domestic terrioists

67. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

I wanna snitch on his tooth!
    I’d call EnglandRepresents orthodontist and rat on him
    But there’s no dentists in England

68. AFGun Says:

about fuckin time. but couldnt have picked a better date. cant wait

69. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol

70. harlem world Says:

engrep

the anglo saxon regime has 24 hours to hand control of australia

back to the aboriginal people

or face bunker busters & tomahawks dropped on canberra, sydney, melbourne

no more rugby, cricket or kangaroo sex for your people

are you sure you want that

71. French Kevin Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    April 18th, 2013 at 7:44 pm

your personal data is now government owned.

This. I might call comcast and close my account for good. Fuck TV, fuck the internet. I can do fine without both.

72. Gob Bluth Says:

The media downplays white killers or white domestic terrioists

cBc

i randomly found out that 70% of the men in jail for some sort of child abuse are white, while i was looking at prison stats, but you’ll never hear anything about it

73. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

That’s fucked up
    I remember when EnglandRepresent brought a skunk home for his fiancée
    The bitch was like “What the fuck are you doing bringing a skunk in here?”
    England said “It’s okay we’ll just keep the skunk under the bed.”
    His bitch said “Under the bed?”
    “But we sleep on that bed! What about the Smell?
    England said “I got used to it, so will he!”

74. French Kevin Says:

I have no problem agreeing with the facts, but don’t just pull random percentages out of your ass. Go fetch me some real data. Stop this word of mouth shit.