Meek Mill on Rick Ross Rape Lyric Controversy

During an interview with DC’s 93.9 WKYS, Meek Mill was asked about the controversy over Rick Ross’ “U.O.E.N.O.” lyrics.

“Biggie said, ‘rape your kid throw ‘em over the bridge’ back then it was nothing, it was just Hip-Hop. Now you got all these weirdos on these social sites voicing their opinion about something anybody say. I don’t care, I’m from the hood.”

The relevant comments begin at about 5:00 in. Other topics he touches on include the features on his Dreamchasers 3 mixtape (Jadakiss, Future, Rick Ross) and whether or not he was trying to get at Tyga’s piece Blac Chyna.

Spotted: Mr. X

Previously: Talib Kweli Talks Rick Ross Lyrics on Hot 97 | Rick Ross Apologizes for Date-Rape Lyrics

36 Responses to “Meek Mill on Rick Ross Rape Lyric Controversy”

1. A-1 Says:

@ Gob
    No Pusha/clipse..?
    No Ross..?

2. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    1 min ago
    Screw > Micheal.Watts

I was down tha sip in crawford niggas was bangin that micheal watts shit ..I fuck wit it but screw the original
    ————
    Lmfao Crawford borin and country as hell..dat go 4 da whole sip doe…but I c ya

3. MJ Says:

Been said this, Ross is “snakebit”…everyone is taking turns getting their shots in…even Talib rode dude [ll]…when the cop thing came out the Cipse and everyone else was defending him but now nobody saying shit and even JET magazine is taking their shots…after GD Folk shot them videos, it kinda eroded his brand. Imagine if some G’d recorded a video like that of Jay or Pac…it’s kinda like the ultimate insult.

4. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

he was trying to get at Tyga’s piece Blac Chyna.

^I bet he deny but I saw the tweets he smashed

5. Gob Bluth Says:

@ A-1 yeah forgot about the clipse smh

i’ont really fuck with Ross like that, i don’t hate him i really only listen to him in the club or on the internet

6. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Gob Bluth
    0 mins ago
    @ A-1 yeah forgot about the clipse smh

———
    I can dig it

11. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Yea crawford country as fuck lol

12. harlem world Says:

GD FOLK

7-4 7-4

13. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I might have to call into the star x buckwild show one of these days

14. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

runs back that alabama gd/a-1 da jooman video off da strength

“come see us NOW”

shit made me feel like I needed to paypal them boys sum change smh

15. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

alabama country as it get too tho

16. MJ Says:

Ross has lastability because lyrically you really can’t front on dude. Look at how he rips this verse. Dude has a gift. He rides the beat, changes up his cadence…this is a professional. This is not an amateur. Ross was built for this. He just pissed off the wrong people.

17. S.I.C.K Says:

“I`m from the hood”-Meek Gems

ahh! to be young dumb and rich

18. harlem world Says:

rappers been talkin about rapin and kidnappin niccas kids, baby mothers

only difference is rick ross is a clown!

so its just another reason to get at his wrap of frankfurters neck, no homo

19. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    runs back that alabama gd/a-1 da jooman video off da strength

“come see us NOW”

shit made me feel like I needed to paypal them boys sum change smh
    ——–
    Lol/smh
    Montgomery Al doe>>>>>>>>>>

20. Gob Bluth Says:

Philly niggas take pride in fucking each others baby mommas, it’s a Philly thing ask AR AB

lol @ wifing blacc chyna who’s advising these kids ?

21. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

@tkf

Lmao

I was thinkin bout that shit

22. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    2 mins ago
    alabama country as it get too tho
    ———
    Lmao Chill my nigga
    Birmingham Al>>>>>>>>any city in da sip

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“BITCH!!! we rrrrrriiiiiiiiiidddddddddiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn,
    Check INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Niggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”

24. harlem world Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    April 9th, 2013 at 11:55 am

I might have to call into the star x buckwild show one of these days

==============
    he shittin on niccas

mob style shit talkin

world class disrespeckt

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“You think its a game?!? I got sumn to make you say Uggghhhh”

26. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    1 min ago
    “BITCH!!! we rrrrrriiiiiiiiiidddddddddiiiiiiiinnnnnnnn,
    Check INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Niggggggggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa”
    ———-
    *Tears*

27. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    “You think its a game?!? I got sumn to make you say Uggghhhh”
    ———-
    Mann listen…..

28. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

@a1

Ill take ya word for it cuz you would kno better than me lol

29. MJ Says:

It does make you wonder why, after all these years, Ross is the first rapper than the G’s felt the need to pick on. Jeezy got called out for screaming Meech’s name but it never got anywhere and he never got his hood pass revoked. I think it’s because Ross is that dude, and, ultimately, people aren’t comfy with his success. Crab in a barrel type shit.

30. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Wait what

31. A-1 Says:

@ Trill
    Tru…it ain’t what niggas make it out 2 b das 4 damn sure lol niggas thank we raisn pigs down dis bitch or some shit lmfao

32. A-1 Says:

Ross winnin..niggas gon hate..end of story

33. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

how.many.pigs.you.got?!?

34. harlem world Says:

I don’t care, I’m from the hood.”

======================

who let this moolie open his mouth huh?

meek stay rappin bout poppin them x pills like a faggot

wouldnt be surprised if ross put molly in his ciroc and he aint een no it

35. A-1 Says:

Rappers BEEENNNNN CB4′n it..dis nigga Jay said he lost 92 brix and went on 2 say he had A-1 credit got mo cracc den MADE IT ALL BACC..hol up NIGGA WHAT..?!!!

36. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

@HW

Lmaooooo

Meek livin righ now vice’ n dice’n

Saw him at Recess in Olde City bunch a bad bitches round….froze out