Video: Kevin Gates – Neon Lights

A new visual from the boy Kevin Gates off The Luca Brasi Story tape, out now.

Previously: Pusha T ft. Kevin Gates – Trust You (Video) | Kevin Gates – Satellites (Video)

39 Responses to “Video: Kevin Gates – Neon Lights”

1. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    4 mins ago
    She said the only thing she gotta make for dinner is the reservations
    ———-
    Smmfh

2. Gob Bluth Says:

Need new dom k

Need new micheal rocks

Anotha month it’ll b time for new spitta

Championship Audio >

they don’t hear you tho

3. Cypher Says:

the problem with rap is age doesnt affect niggas ability to rap.

Nas 40 and still rappin imo better then the new niggas.

Its like comparing niggas to Jordan if he never aged.

same could be said for Jay and Busta just them niggas been kinda spotty lately.

4. Cypher Says:

Sean could be a problem if he ever hit puberty.

that niggas voice <

5. Gob Bluth Says:

Whoa

Kevin Gates you up next homie

yo A-1 u’on fuck with Sir Mike ?

6. A-1 Says:

Black
    1 min ago
    it’ll always b a debate bout who da best

^^^^^^

What’s the criteria tho? I have never seen a Kendrick/Spitta/Drake/Asap/Cole debate on Nah as far as who the best rapper is. Shit ain’t the same at all fam, its competitive as far as money and sales.
    ——–
    Really..? Niggas say Spitta top 5 constantly..and I don seen niggas debate drake b’n da best out..Cole 2..Kendricc not so much but he prob aint gon get his jus due Til lata on in his career..but I done seen niggas stan 4 Krit..Lupe..Pusha on all da levels niggas been judgn rappers on..ain’t shit changed but da playas cuhz

7. A-1 Says:

Dis song by da way>>>>>>>
    The luca brasi story>>>>>>

8. A-1 Says:

Cypher
    4 mins ago
    the problem with rap is age doesnt affect niggas ability to rap.

Nas 40 and still rappin imo better then the new niggas.

Its like comparing niggas to Jordan if he never aged.

same could be said for Jay and Busta just them niggas been kinda spotty lately.
    ——-
    This…Nas sound betta than eva..dem otha 2 doe………

9. A-1 Says:

Cypher
    3 mins ago
    Sean could be a problem if he ever hit puberty.

that niggas voice <
    ———-
    And this..
    I fucc wit Sean heavy mane(none)…da boy got it ask da graduation album

10. b Says:

Niggas say Spitta top 5 constantl

> The stans dont keep it real and say he trash to. like the niggas is horrible lyrically, and he aint sold shit and been rapping for over ten years.game over.

11. Gob Bluth Says:

The luca brasi story>>>>>>

co, i was sleeping,

top 3 tapes so far, Amp called it

12. AR-Clip Says:

Iont really judge niggas from a technical sense or wordplay. I judge how well they put songs together. You can be dope with the words, but make terrible songs.

13. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    4 mins ago
    Whoa

Kevin Gates you up next homie

yo A-1 u’on fuck with Sir Mike ?
    ——–
    Ehh I fuccd wit 1 of his tapes off da strength of Hdub and Frank stannin and I wasn’t 2 impressed but I’m a prob peep his new shit doe

14. Cypher Says:

shots @ 90% of nahright posts

15. Black Says:

@A1

I haven’t seen the best out debate in a minute. Niggas saying Spitta top 5 is laughable if you talking bout bars, which niggas ain’t. Their talking bout the entire Jet Life lifestyle that comes with it. Cole doesn’t get a lot of love on here outside of TS, and I think A Chick. I count Pusha and Lupe from that era where the best out argument still existed.

16. Cypher Says:

tyga done improved to.. constant hits.

Don’t think i could ever listen to his album tho

17. b Says:

Iont really judge niggas from a technical sense or wordplay.

> I do, always will. With that said, currensy is trash, but I can see how a bamma or a nigga not familiar with good music whatsoever might be a fan.

18. A-1 Says:

This video>>>>>>>>
    Dis nigga got it mane..I jus hope young money give em dat push(none) smh

19. AR-Clip Says:

This shit kinda go

20. Cypher Says:

Nah J. Cole good money..

i like his songs, I buy his albums, download his mixtapes.

But honestly i dont think i’ve ever intentionally replayed his albums

21. Black Says:

I judge how well they put songs together

^^^^^^^

Its always been a combination of that with the technical presence. Kirko Bangz can put a song together but that nigga will never be the best and Joe Budden can spit 1000 fire bars and he’ll never be the best.

22. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Certain music you gotta listen to in certain settings to appreciate it

The visual gotta be right for you to appreciate the audio

23. Gob Bluth Says:

Most niggas just don’t get Hov

he too esoteric with it, metaphors & similes flying over niggas heads

shit it took me reading his book to get the “Every time somebody like Ennis was mentioned” line

i on care what niggas say, he ain been bodied on a track yet

24. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Word rap ain’t the same……

Drake by far the superior rapper compared to the new niggas

But niggas like Dom Spitta and them TDE niggas got the own lane

Co the field too wide

25. A-1 Says:

B
    4 mins ago
    Niggas say Spitta top 5 constantl

——–
    B I’ont c how u rap and can’t appreciate Spitta flow..1 thang bout niggas from da south is dis..we focus on ridn da beat 1st and 4most..and let da otha shit come afta dat..and Spitta flow is jus effortless smh once he fill in da words it jus come across seamless smh
    Curren$y>>>>

26. Cypher Says:

This shit kinda go

co-

he like a future that can rap.

*makes note to download later*

27. AR-Clip Says:

That new track Dom performed at paying dues>>>

28. Cypher Says:

cosign what A-1 saying about flow and delivery in the south..

problem is there are niggas in the south that have flow, delivery, and wordplay.

29. S.I.C.K Says:

B`s taste in music should be ignored,just listen to his struggle mp3`s and you`ll understand.LOL

Oh yeah*daps*

30. A-1 Says:

Black
    1 min ago
    @A1

——-
    So u aint catch land stannin 4 drake lyrically..cuz as I recall when take care dropped niggas was crownin him king..but otha than dat u right..me personally pusha is da best nigga do’n it right now an album can only solidify it..but I kno he won’t get commercial acclaim across da board so…..but if we talkn bout all da criterias we judged rappers on in da past drake got it hands down no question..he actually rappn..commercially accepted..sells records shows etc dude jus da 1 right now

31. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Spittas work ethic

Coupled with his ear for production

got him miles ahead of the rest

Niggas is so far behind spitta

He lappin niggas out here cuz

32. Plug Says:

I hit play on that drake song just ready to hate

the beat started wack

but then

HE

WENT

IN

he made the beat fire just off his flows

33. A-1 Says:

Cypher
    10 mins ago
    tyga done improved to.. constant hits.

Don’t think i could ever listen to his album tho
    ——-
    Yeah & hell yeah

34. Gob Bluth Says:

Can someone up a wack/corny Curren$y line ?

because i can point to a dozen laughable papoose bars

i put Spitta in the same lane as Jada, beans, Mos, cole et al in the same vein as far as lyricism goes, the bars are there

ion know wtf niggas are talking about

35. AR-Clip Says:

^^ I agree somewhat with that.
    But Dom Kennedy didn’t rap single verse on the Yellow album and that’s probably ny favorite tape from last year.

36. Plug Says:

B`s taste in music should be ignored

——-
    cosign

37. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    8 mins ago
    Most niggas just don’t get Hov

he too esoteric with it, metaphors & similes flying over niggas heads

i on care what niggas say, he ain been bodied on a track yet
    ———
    This
    And I miss da ennis shit 2…explain..?

38. A-1 Says:

Cypher
    4 mins ago
    cosign what A-1 saying about flow and delivery in the south..

———
    This is true as well but it’s SO MANY who don’t dey get ovalooked smmfh

39. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Dom been leader of the new school but niggas just late catching up

Showed he could rap on west side with love then showed he could lock down the summer with yellow album