Snoop Lion ft. Drake & Cori B. – No Guns Allowed

Snoop lets go of the studio version of his new Reincarnated single, featuring Drake and Cori B.

Hit the jump for a couple of shots from the set of the video, which will be dropping shortly.

Previously: Snoop Lion – No Guns Allowed (Live on Conan)

49 Responses to “Snoop Lion ft. Drake & Cori B. – No Guns Allowed”

1. Cypher Says:

if whenever ck in next to one another in a word it means crip killer.

why isnt that same logic applied to other words with c in it?

Do you boycott wayne and game posts on nahright?

2. Cypher Says:

traffic lights.. when they turn red, do you ignore them?

3. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

that crazy ass oxygen mask dilla used on his death bed >>>

they really should’ve had him wearin that on ‘the shining’ album cover.

sheesh.

4. Harlem World Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 9:45 am

that crazy ass oxygen mask dilla used on his death bed >>>
    ================

that was deep

like niccas say they love music soundin all cliche’

nah, this dude really did love music

5. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

from 187 deep cover to this!?

when rappers grow up >><<<<

6. London Bloke Says:

Who sent this nigga

7. A-1 Says:

A-1
    3 mins ago
    Cool..so 2 answer your initial question a crip can b whateva he or she chooses bcuz b’n a crip isn’t employment..it’s an organization..and as 4 da 2nd question dat would depend on da job da crip is employed by and whether or not da particular occupation has benifits dat include a 401k..so das 2 questions I answered right..so I get 2 ask u 2 questions correct..?

8. Cypher Says:

a crip can b whateva he or she chooses bcuz b’n a crip isn’t employment

well they cant be teacher, what happens if a kid ask them how to spell back?..

or

a doctor, i mean is it really ok for a crip to work with blood?

9. A-1 Says:

A-1
    2 mins ago
    Whoa whoa whoa lol I thought u agreed 2 da deal and if so I haven’t gotten a chance 2 ask my questions yet

10. Harlem World Says:

drake is the franchise tho

alotta artists got to that next level just from touring/featuring him

shit a drake tweet might send a niccas record gold, got that glow right now no homo

11. A-1 Says:

A-1
    2 mins ago
    THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    UTPN! (c) cOLD

lol
    ——-
    *tears*

A-1
    2 mins ago
    THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    he only start commentin after chea died….

evidence is pilin up
    ——
    False but keep stirrn

12. A-1 Says:

Cypher where u from..?

13. London Bloke Says:

Even #1 Game aka The sabbatical Spitta aka Mr L’Chaim Rhyme himself couldn’t save this

Suge Knight rollin in his grave

14. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

nah, this dude really did love music

> j-rocc could barely hol his composure relayin that story.

dude was dyin & used what lil energy he had left to make music.

ill.

15. A-1 Says:

Did u grow up in high..middle or low class..?

16. b Says:

A-1 Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 9:51 am
    Cypher where u from..?

> China.

17. A-1 Says:

Did u grow up w both parents or in a single patent home..?

18. Cypher Says:

i dont comment on nah all day so if your going somewhere with the question scheme hurry up.

not taking shots just being direct..

19. A-1 Says:

And what’s reason 4 moving 2 Hawaii..? Was it work related..? Or did u jus need a change of scenery..?

20. A-1 Says:

And why u neva share much..? I mean outside of ya condescending humor..I mean we all luv it..but what was it like 4 u growing up..?

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

lol

22. A-1 Says:

Was u picced on or bullied..? Scared 2 smile dey called u ugly..? Or where u da team jocc everybody hated..? What’s da deal playboy..?

23. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

i suppose thas why kanye rants are so epically funny to me. he’s ill but thas jus a toddler prodigy havin a fit.

dilla was a grown genuis. introvert wave knowin he holdin. no frills. no fanfare. no melting.

24. b Says:

> pops had a chinese spot(got a c on they last health inspection)
    moms runs/works in a massage parlor

25. London Bloke Says:

Johnnie Cochran got you off that drive-by charge to do this?? SMFH

26. The Architek Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 12:25 am

Got aliases like Al Capone my nicca, I should sell these shits.

A nicca got aliases that I forgot about.

Straight up no memory.

Anyway, I had to dust this nicca off and bring it back to the essence and do HOODRAT THINGS.

#Chea

———————-

Adeeso Mobatu Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 12:26 am
    In Ghana, dey use to call me ABU BAKARA or FATHER OF THE COW…don’t ask me!!

———————-

Latarian Milton Says:
    April 29th, 2012 at 12:27 am
    *daps Adeeso*

See now when your aliases have conversations with each other in broad daylight, that’s when this shit cray.

Hmm…

27. A-1 Says:

Did u run da streets..? Or did u stay away from dat life and chose 2 b anti social..? R u dis way 2 dis very day..?

28. Cypher Says:

Floridia

Both

i grew up provided for… but i ate free lunch, so low middle

29. Harlem World Says:

London Bloke Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 9:52 am

Suge Knight rollin in his grave

==================
    talkin about suge

fine ass claudia jordan was on power 105 the other day

she said suge was sharpening a screw driver (ll), tellin her how he sent his goons to rape some dude that was disrespecktin

30. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> but you already agreed to the terms earleir. don’t try to spin it like boy jaws did now. thas the first downturn to a bodyin.

jus sayin

31. Cypher Says:

and this right here says a lot… how you know about hawaii?… you a new commentor right?

32. b Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    March 20th, 2013 at 9:58 am

> This derelict just has to be apart of the equation.

I was telling a friend how nahggers upped that side by side of terell and terrella suggs, he aint believe me, had to pull it up. after laughter ensued, he posted the pics on instagram lol. >>>>>your family pic.

33. Cypher Says:

chill

nigga was takin to long, obviously he was trying to spin the questions in to ammo for ether.

34. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

now niggas is answerin questions w/questions. smh.

35. London Bloke Says:

Anyone know who was in Fabolous last video?

Amazing ambiguous female

36. The Architek Says:

*lights dim*

*previews start*

37. b Says:

i grew up provided for… but i ate free lunch, so low middle

>Ming, how come I never see yall chinese folks eating the food you serve us?

38. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

niz is detectives….

breadcrumbs

39. A-1 Says:

No I don’t ignore red lights..listen 2 Wayne and Game..yes crips can spell..and it’s cool 2 work wit blood or even bloods lol ironic right and I thank das it on dis thread..YOUR TURN

40. London Bloke Says:

Claudia Jordan one of those “fucking for Z-list Tv slot” stars right?

41. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

so i be on ya mind even after you log on, blandon?

& ain you being a part of the equation by answerin questions not asked of you?

how you got robbed for dope & still not bright?

42. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Honey Lips Louis
    So if I wanna tease and joke…that’s on me.
    I got 30 masks and I deploy them at will.
    All the OG’s fux wit me and know it’s all jokes.
    It’s entertainment…”are you not entertained?”

^-_-

43. Cypher Says:

this is how A-1(chea?) gonna try to run it, hes gonna ask me a bunch of personal questions.

in hopes of either

A) annoying me
    B) get some kinda information he can spin into ether either now or later

and if neither works he’s gonna continue asking questions till i long off to handle something else and claim Cypher running from the questions.

44. A-1 Says:

How many times I said I was a long time lurker and Eskay slow ass jus approved my screen name jus recently..it’s cool doe..but yeah answer da questions

45. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

female trait SNs be aggy as hell readin my comment box but when they get robbed in real life they don’t do shit but type tough to the stick up kid in a comment box.

roff.

46. Cypher Says:

answer to last question… work

47. A-1 Says:

Melt

48. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> but thas what you agreed to so don’t log off & stand ya ground.

whether your intent is sincere or for ether it’s still relative to what you agreed.

you backtrackin SN be havin frail ideals x alibis.

49. London Bloke Says:

Niggas still just talk about each other on Nah?