Video: French Montana ft. Tyga – Thrilla In Manila

French and Tyga connect for the “Thrilla In Manilla” visual. The original also features Ace Hood and appears on the Mac & Cheese 3 mixtape, which you can grab here.

Previously: Curren$y ft. French Montana – These Bitches (Video)

42 Responses to “Video: French Montana ft. Tyga – Thrilla In Manila”

1. Harlem World Says:

this the mmg french montana

strip club rapper

minimal waves

2. A-1 Says:

Is French actually gon do #’s doe..????p

3. French Kevin Says:

What the fuck is dante stallsworth doing next to a hot air baloon smh

4. Casket Face Says:

smh

…what a fuckin’ idiot, I’d really like to occupy the mental mindframe of these people for JUST ONE DAY.

What compels them to pull this shit?

golden dawn steez

Yeah that bitch from the Olympics is Golden Dawn too… I’m just saying why be a coward about it?

Why pop shit and apologize?

Hitler would order a hit on these new Nazi’s for being so weak and apologetic.

I respect Hitler cause he DIED and fought for what he believed in…do I agree with it? NO and I think he’s a piece of shit. But do I respect him?
    Yes I respect Hitler

I respect him cause he kept it one hunnid and said what he felt …he gave people AN OPTION to fuck with him or not.

These new breeds so scared to say what the fuck it really is…

Make you not wanna trust NONE OF THEM from that region….NONE

5. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

This QB chick would blaze alot of niccas

6. Casket Face Says:

French Kevin Says:
    March 18th, 2013 at 9:05 am
    What the fuck is dante stallsworth doing next to a hot air baloon smh

Tryna live that FYUPM turnt up till the knob broken space life never touch the ground shit he be talkin

7. The Architek Says:

Yes I respect Hitler

You are a fucking moron.

8. A-1 Says:

Smh

9. Harlem World Says:

The Struggle Getting Over A Break Up Is Real: 5 Manly Ways To BreakUP [Dormtainment Comedy Skit]

==================
    roffle

but truth

10. French Kevin Says:

Rappers I wanna see get punched in the face really FUCKING hard:

Rick Ross
    Jay-Z
    French Montana
    Macklemore
    Kanye
    MGK (just to see his reaction)
    Consequence

Whoever is doing this for me, PLEASE put it on video.

11. A-1 Says:

Frank u checc dat tsu surf tape out yet..? I’m telln ya man dat shit ridn

12. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    13 mins ago
    spitta
    nas
    max b
    pharrell
    dom k
    mikey rocks

the playlist of winners and dice rollers

for those that want to see the finer thangs in life
    ——-
    Where Hov @ cuhz..?

13. French Kevin Says:

we were just wondering what you were doing in there….

Oh it ain’t nutin, just watching titanic

ROOOOOFFFFLLMAOOAHAHAHAHAH

14. A-1 Says:

Troyvul
    13 mins ago
    Tsu Surf tape? Heard one track from him dolo and one verse on Buddens mixtape both fire.

Not into the battle rap scene so he’s not a battle rapper to my ears

Name of it?
    ——
    New mood bruh..and dat shit prob 1 of da best tapes I heard dis year..checc it out

15. Harlem World Says:

the playlist of winners and dice rollers

for those that want to see the finer thangs in life
    ——-
    Where Hov @ cuhz..?

=================
    my bad

def throw some vintage hov on there

his newer stuff is kinda too fancy for me to get into tho

16. Harlem World Says:

I respect Hitler cause he DIED and fought for what he believed in

=============
    nosign respeckting him

plus he popped himself

if he was a man of honor he’d have gone down in the warzone with his soldiers

but he just popped alotta shit

17. Harlem World Says:

pause @ gone down in the warzone

18. Troyvul Says:

Will definitely do

19. Casket Face Says:

The Architek Says:
    March 18th, 2013 at 9:10 am
    Yes I respect Hitler

You are a fucking moron.

Respect : an act of giving particular attention : consideration

…The man didn’t want anyone who wasn’t white in his area, dudes on here take shots at my half black kids for that same reason, what’s the difference? At least Hitler’s hate is AUTHENTIC

I’d rather chop it up with Hitler than a covert racist …we can get to the meat and potatoes of thangs instead of that fake ass “yeah dude we’re all like cool bro, we’re getting our rainbow of races on” and then behind your back it’s something else.

Same with Farakhan …tell you straight up he don’t trust no white man.

Who can’t respect that? It’s them fake muthafuckas wanna mix up and then to weak to deal with the consequences of a MIXED society where one race is financial dominant and all others are uneducated on how to attain this wealth.

I respect Farakhan and Hitler in the same light…. SEPARATIST who SPEAK ON IT FOR REAL.

There’s even some closet racist backpack hip-hop heads…we’ve seen it here.

20. French Kevin Says:

Masked Face: I respek Hitler

21. Harlem World Says:

london >>>>>

so many lil mixed pieces in london

half irish, half jamaican

half white, half nigerian

shit is like a candy sto, no racism

22. Tong Po Flo Says:

Yes I respect Hitler

You are a fucking moron.

^ co, thats like dapping up the toilet before you flush the shit down

23. Harlem World Says:

casket, you might have to throw that towel in mayne

respeckting hitler? smh never that

24. Harlem World Says:

she got that thandie newton in her blood

its totally respeckted (c) malibu surfer

25. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

smh

26. &What?! Says:

I’m on that good kush and alcoholllllllllllllllll

27. &What?! Says:

I got some down bitches I can call….

28. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    4 mins ago
    casket, you might have to throw that towel in mayne
    ——–
    Emphatic Co-

29. A-1 Says:

Anybody kno when da 3′s wit da Nike Air on da bacc come out..? Or Is google my friend..? Lmao

30. French Kevin Says:

Separatism is wrong. Segregation is wrong too. We don’t rid ourselves of our institutionalized prejudice until we get years, sometimes decades of feedback from interactions with people of all color. That’s when you realize we’re all from the same adaptive specie with different cultures and backgrounds, and we’re fighting each other on what institutionalized us: Tradition.

31. Harlem World Says:

“kush smoke
    money, clothes, hoes
    hurry up befo that elevator do’ close
    this that 1980 marvin gaye live at the montreux
    stars in the audience, al jarreau up in the 3rd row”

32. The Architek Says:

You just compared Farrakhan to a man responsible for the genocide of 6 million people.

33. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

co, thats like dapping up the toilet before you flush the shit down
    ^^^^^
    Roffles.

34. A-1 Says:

The Architek
    1 min ago
    ——-
    Trolln @ it’s finest smh

35. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Its disrespectful to compare that Nazi shit to the NOI.
    Keep that comment box white Casket.

36. Casket Face Says:

Only in America do we respect Mel Gibson and Dog The Bounty Hunter opposed to Hitler?

Here’s my thing, I’ve read “The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich” how many can say they have?

This is why America is a failing nation socially …it was built on the premise of shifty, selfish cowards.

From stealing from the Brittish to build this nation, to raping and killing of Africans and Indians, to Jim Crow era to now.

Blacks we’re in the EQUATION ….this is 400 years of systemic segregation.

You have WHITES from any country allowed to come here and EAT…and be ACCEPTED.

Meanwhile we gotta EARN respect like we did something wrong…weak muthuckas don’t see the irony in that shit. Keep running top speed on that hamster wheel in the name of equality.

Now if Mel Gibson and Dog The Bounty Hunter got down like Hitler they’d level the playing fields instead of dealing in covert racism….simple and plain their heart isn’t PURE.

The average black man doesn’t hate anyone…they put this to test a few times monitoring black babies adopted by suburban or first class whites.

The kids still grew up to become just as frustrated as the inner city bred African-American….what’s the science on that? IT’S NOT FUCKING US!!!

So why wouldn’t I respect a white man that told me he hated my guts and kill me if he had the chance? Oppose to one who will exploit me, find ways to HUMANELY eradicate me as though I’m vermon and hate me for the color of my skin …but smile in my face and pose for pictures with me like we friends?

In “The Art Of War” you’re taught to RESPECT your enemies….

I respect Hitler…more than Mel Gibson and 70% of white America.

37. A-1 Says:

I come 2 realize dat dude jus b tryna get a reaction outta niggas smh no way he’s blacc and actually believes da bullshit dat come out his mouth..NO WAY

38. Harlem World Says:

imma need a gang of black girls raised in a mostly white suburb, a.s.a.p

39. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Picture me Trolling in my 500 Benz
    I got no love for these niz, there’s no need to be friends
    They got me under surveillance, that’s what somebody be telling
    Know there’s dope being sold, but I ain’t the one sellin it!”

40. A-1 Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago
    imma need a gang of black girls raised in a mostly white suburb, a.s.a.p
    ——
    Yeah they’re fun..still luv my ratchet pussy doe

41. A-1 Says:

New post

42. French Kevin Says:

Anyone sitting on top of a power structure is corruptible.