araabMUZIK – Motion Picture

araabMUZIK drops off a new loosie.

Previously: araabMUZIK – The Prince is Coming (Video)

51 Responses to “araabMUZIK – Motion Picture”

1. cashmere cavalli aka snowbunny sampson Says:

Crazy puss >>>>>>>>>

Silly bitches <<<<<>>>>>

2. Gob Bluth Says:

No doubt Draya fine but it look like she burning

co

if draya don’t got the herp, then Chea is a full time corporate lawyer

thing about girls like draya you gotta think about the type of niggas that were running thru that before she got a little fame(coincidentally for being a groupie)

that being said i’m rolling the dice

3. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

i remember this one braud

went to drexel

shorty was from the bay

from hayward or some shit

she was bad

but always said “Hella”

that shit was annoyin as fuck

plus she listenin to nut ass hyphy shit

that shit is terrible

way to clingy

she aint never been wit a trill stand up guy before i wasnt suprised … bay full of keak da sneek type niggas

she gave that sloppy top tho

4. b Says:

Who cares/ asked you

5. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Aye Cold
    Who u rather fuck with?
    Draya or Erica?

6. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

clingy brauds <<<

she mesmerized by a nigga

"i love how you talk"

"you should come to the bay all my friends would love you"

thats one of the pro's of being from the eastcoast

you can go to any other region in the country and clean up .. take everybody bitches

you get OT points

some places you niggas from .. you dont get no OT points

it is what it is

7. b Says:

Draya >>> Erica

8. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

We know she wasn’t from Philly.
    8:1 ratio

9. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Watch ur bitch AR-AB might snatch her.

10. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    1 min ago
    clingy brauds <<<

she mesmerized by a nigga

"i love how you talk"

"you should come to the bay all my friends would love you"

thats one of the pro's of being from the eastcoast

you get OT points

some places you niggas from .. you dont get no OT points

it is what it is
    —–
    Nosign
    Bitches LUV a south nigga swag and accent
    Belee dat pleighboy
    Lol

11. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

id come to the bay n take every single bitch in sight

easy

cali bitches be on eastcoast niggas dick extra hard

youd come to philly and be a target soon as you touch down lil nigga

soon as you touch down

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

thing about girls like draya you gotta think about the type of niz that were running thru that before she got a little fame(coincidentally for being a groupie)

that being said i’m rolling the dice

depends where you at

east coast niggas get OT points anywhere on the map

thats a fact

lotta bitches out here will shut down you down souf niggas

i can go down souf and clean up easily

16. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

“Don’t be surprised if she ask where the cash at.”

17. A-1 Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE
    0 mins ago
    welp
    __________

Belee dat pleighboy

^we outchea yeardme?!?
    —–
    Whodie

18. HolidayKirk Says:

Awlright.

When the Chea vs. TruthSerum meltdown happened I was out at the time. I jumped into the whole ordeal at about the midpoint, I thought it had started from Chea claiming he had been to Cuba 5 times, TS calling him out on that, and it escalating into absurdity like all NahFights. No excuses, no spin, people were dropping hints that it had something to do with me and I should have investigated before I started running my mouth.

Chea, if you’re lurking about, thank you. I can count the people I know that would stick up for me on one hand and I didn’t think anyone on this website would ever do that.

But.

While I didn’t say the en-word its undeniable I used it, as such I was rightfully taken to task for it. My only goal was to entertain, it was never to say “Hey look at this white kid lip syncing the n word” and if it turned out as that then I failed.

So, I fucked up, I’ve been talking reckless something awful on here for a few so I’m falling all the way back. I’ll hang around for today but after that I’m not even going to lurk for a few weeks. I’d like my remains distributed evenly amongst my main haters, FYPM and French Kevin.

For you casual lurkers who have no idea what I’m talking about, see my username link, that’ll get you up to speed.

19. Gob Bluth Says:

thats one of the pro’s of being from the eastcoast

cBc

Word to Atlanta

east coast niggas are running shit down there

you’d be surprised how many black owned club’s, restaurants, stores & businesses in general are owned by people from the east coast

20. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    2 mins ago
    Nosign
    Bitches LUV a south nigga swag and accent
    Belee dat pleighboy
    Lol

true to a certain extent

depends where you at

east coast niggas get OT points anywhere on the map

thats a fact

lotta bitches out here will shut down you down souf niggas

i can go down souf and clean up easily
    ——-
    Depends on if u thorough..u can go anywhere in da world and get chose..trill niggas kno..shout my Philly bitches lol

21. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

“When the deeds done u gotta send her back………”

22. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Souf got the baddest bitches by a large margin

they lil accents sexy as shit

need me a N.O bitch

that can roll swishas and hook up a steak

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

lotta bitches out here will shut down you down souf niz

^man I was gettin lit up when I lived up Ny/NJ

“where you from Alabama?!?”

lol good/bad times

24. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

of course

trill.niggas

thoro.niggas get love world wide

25. A-1 Says:

Gob Bluth
    2 mins ago
    thats one of the pro’s of being from the eastcoast

cBc

Word to Atlanta

east coast niggas are running shit down there

—–
    This doe
    Transplants DEF run da A
    But say an H-town bitch would NEVA fucc wit an Eastcoast nigga cuz dey culture 2 deep rooted..gotta get u some 84′s pimp lol

26. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

@frankie

lmaoooo

trill niggas kno

27. b Says:

Wave game duke Ellington

28. King James Says:

New York City hoes mad easy

I don’t know if us Midwest niggas have accents

But all I know is NYC hoes love ya boy

29. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Easiest place to score;
    Pittsburgh(bias)
    Baltimore(got dat OT pittsburgh love)
    ATL (you cant lose based off ratio alone)
    Cali(see above)

30. A-1 Says:

H-Town got da baddest bitches by da way..tuff blacc Mexicans and latins

31. b Says:

Wave game cab calloway

32. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

cont:
    DC/VA(can be challenging)

^dependant on what range you in. If you in that 7 above grown woman range you gotta come correct cuz they playin w da change 9/10. And expect to be whined. Which is part of the game however the competition is strong.

Still DMV got da baddest biches on da east coast

Cant no one tell me different

33. Casket Face Says:

NYC hoes easy but nobody want em …. STD rates for NYC is insane, I’m good they gotta be visiting from other places, preferably Europe, Midwest (Chicago, Detroit or Ohio) or Southwest.

Eastcoast down to Miami is contaminated pussy….

34. Casket Face Says:

Still DMV got da baddest biches on da east coast

THIS …smart too, just make sure you strap up or go get tested together.
    Fuck the dumb shit.

35. A-1 Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    7 mins ago
    Souf got the baddest bitches by a large margin

they lil accents sexy as shit

need me a N.O bitch
    —–
    Outside of direct island bitches top accent undebatable

36. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Everywhere I have been its been easy.

” O u from Cali?”
    *Panties get drenched*

37. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

THIS …smart too, just make sure you strap up or go get tested together.
    fck the dumb sit.

^yea this is 100% true

38. King James Says:

Fupm or anyone else what them south florida/Miami bitches like?

39. Gob Bluth Says:

Still DMV got da baddest biches on da east coast

cBc

40. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

down souf bitvhes > dc bitches large margin

dc bitches to plain vanilla

southern bitches Is da shit

they sexy lil cpuntry accent

41. King James Says:

Andre 3000 verse on Sorry>>>>>

42. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

sexy lil country accent when they try to sound professional >>

43. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Uh, word to this 8-ball hanging from my key ring
    Spitta got a thing for mary jane, and Dana Dane’s turning lane
    Back bumper scraping, purple ghost flames
    Only see it when the light hit it right
    Painted by them pros mane cause I know where to go mane’
    High roller sitting low, could enter it in a show, fo’ sho’
    Chief exporter of that audio dope, as if you didn’t know
    These niz try to copy my flow, I switch up on them though
    Biches want the real
    Them hoes see me, they be tryna’ run up like a hill
    I be like chill

44. A-1 Says:

King James
    1 min ago
    Fupm or anyone else what them south florida/Miami bitches like?
    —–
    Supa bad but competition is heavy damn near every artist/b-ball football playa gotta crib or b down dere all da time DEF gotta have ya game up

45. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“Naw man DC man im tellin you….DC is ready for us”
    -Rico: Paid in Full

46. Casket Face Says:

South hoes is stupid …by genetic coding.

Bitch get a STD and take a Tylenol and rub Vicks vapor rub on it instead of going to the hospital.

Dey’ont luh me I’ont luh nem shoulda care enuh bout me to wear a rubbur” – Stupid bitch from the South

47. A-1 Says:

Heard bout DC from 1 of my ogs..my have 2 c what dat do dis summa

48. Gob Bluth Says:

Florida <<<<<<<<<<<

was not impressed at all, what happened to all the sexy cuban mamis ??

some belly's have no business being in a bikini

shit has changed since that Will smith video

49. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

HolidayKirk Says:
    March 13th, 2013 at 11:35 am

^melt

ain no need to retire to lurkdom….

ppl mainly forgot about your lil n word incident due to da chea bodyin

you cool

50. A-1 Says:

FYPM get u a creole NO bitch..u’d b married within a week my nigga lol dem hoes crazy doe believe in dat voodoo witchcraft shit..very superstitious

51. A-1 Says:

Casket Face
    3 mins ago
    South hoes is stupid …by genetic coding.

——–