Compton Menace ft. Wiz Khalifa & Game – Aint No Changing Me (Remix)

Game gets added to Compton Menace’s ‘Aint No Changing Me’ which originally featured Wiz Khalifa.

Props: HNHH

Previously: Omar Cruz ft. Crooked I & Compton Menace – We On (Video)

110 Responses to “Compton Menace ft. Wiz Khalifa & Game – Aint No Changing Me (Remix)”

1. HolidayKirk Says:

They probably should hit up OF producers.

And downgrade from The Neptunes to Neptunes ripoffs? I could see them crushing some Young Chop beats.

2. HolidayKirk Says:

Everyone forgot about it almost immediately but I thought Pusha’s Pain was pretty great.

3. &What?! Says:

C’MON LIVERPOOL DO THIS FOR ALL THE GUNNERS

4. Gob Bluth Says:

My Hits So Sick I Got Rappers Acting Dramatic: Justin Timberlake Fires Shots At Kanye West During SNL Performance!?

Times have changed

5. &What?! Says:

Justin Timberlake > Kanye West, though.

6. das Says:

Liverpool >>>

We stunting these days.

7. das Says:

Justin Timberlake > Kanye West

True, Justin’s next album is a must buy, Kanye? Not so much.

8. &What?! Says:

Kanye is melting. He’s regretting impregnating that slore.

9. Dr. $ Says:

Them OF beats have been sounding better than anything pharrell/neptunes have put out in awhile. I thought of Young Chop as well then I thought of Keefs cd sells. Mixtape only beats from that one.

10. Dr. $ Says:

That mirrors song by JT is trash though..

11. &What?! Says:

Hated Chief’s album at first but after listening a lot I quite enjoy it. Bangers on there, good music for the gym

12. HolidayKirk Says:

I thought of Young Chop as well then I thought of Keefs cd sells.

Clipses next album can’t have commercial aspirations, they need to focus on quality. I don’t expect another HHNF but is it too much to ask for another Lord Willin at least?

13. das Says:

>>> Jay-Z on ‘Suit & Tie’

Woulda been better without him.

14. HolidayKirk Says:

Das
    0 mins ago
    >>> Jay-Z on ‘Suit & Tie’

Woulda been better without him.

Co, dude came lazy.

15. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

HolidayKirk
    0 mins ago
    Das
    0 mins ago
    >>> Jay-Z on ‘Suit & Tie’

Woulda been better without him.

Co, dude came lazy.

^suss

But yea he mailed dat verse in…shame they goin make hella Ms tourin off dat track

16. HolidayKirk Says:

It never ever would have happened but Young Dro would have been so perfect on Suit & Tie, he woulda rapped his ass off too

17. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Boy been throwing up all kind of backtalk about shit. Buck wild about this and that.
    MARLO STANFIELD
    Like what?
    ‘MONK’ METCALF
    Crying about how Junebug and his people got lit up. Crying about how Omar on the street running his mouth, calling for you to step to.
    MARLO STANFIELD
    Omar say what?
    CHRIS PARTLOW
    Nothing. [pause] Omar tried calling you out by name, but shit, no one –
    MARLO STANFIELD
    What he say about me?
    CHRIS PARTLOW
    Nothing, man. Just talking shit.
    MARLO STANFIELD
    He used my name? In the street? [pause] Talk, motherfucker!
    ‘MONK’ METCALF
    He just, you know, say that you need to step to and that . . . I don’t know. He just running his mouth some.
    MARLO STANFIELD
    He call me a punk?
    CHRIS PARTLOW
    It was bullshit, man. You ain’t need that on your mind.
    MARLO STANFIELD
    What the fuck you know about what I need on my mind, motherfucker? My name was on the street? When we bounce from this shit here, y’all going to go down on them corners and let the people know: Word did not get back to me. Let them know Marlo step to any motherfucker — Omar, Barksdale, whoever. My name is my name!

18. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

MARLO STANFIELD:My name is my name!

Such a great character. Everyone in the show in the rat race struggling for something just out of reach, for a job, or money. Marlo, even at his most successful was chasing something unattainable. Such a cool commentary on the human condition.

19. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

On another note I saw dude coming out of a Zara in NYC. First time I’ve ever been starstruck.

Being a mimesis for the king of the streets>>>>>

20. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^@fyodor
    This is true tho after watchin season five back to back it’s true Marlo ne’er stepped too he just had dem killas on da payroll but all thru da series only time he put work in was killin that chick Avon sent at him
    He.never.put.work.in!

Marlo tho>>>>>

21. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

A boss shouldn’t tho so….

22. HolidayKirk Says:

When you as high up as Marlo ordering all those bodies is puttin in work. Dude had a lot on his conscious.

23. King James Says:

I know he did that one song with the british girl that was pretty much a pop track.

Oh yeah, Pixie Lott, forgot about that. I would love to hear a new Clipse album, the tension between Pusha’s unrepentant superstar life and Malice’s born again ways would lead to some spectacular music. Problem is I’m not sure who would produce, lets be real, the Neptunes are tapped out.

Wow did I really just read this????

Get the fuck out my culture

Chad Hugo straight murdered that track he did with stalley and pharrell has been giving heat in 2012 to artists word to pretty flacco

Seriously get out

24. King James Says:

Pusha T is not a good solo artist at all and I’m a Stan

After Fear of God 1 that is the only consistent project he can put out

He’s better in clipse and being a feature artist

25. King James Says:

Co-sign odd future beats

The beats on goblin , odd future tape 2>>>>>>>

Bimmer>>>>>>>>

26. HolidayKirk Says:

The Neptunes arnt what they used to be, they can still do a solid beat every once in a while but in their hayday they were pushing rap forward with every beat. When was the last time the Neptumes had a beat in the top 10? Top 20? Top 40?

27. King James Says:

Co-sign JT>>>>>> Ye

Ye is melting

He’s been bitch made

28. King James Says:

Every Neptunes beat on TTCD>>>>>>>>

Neptunes stay getting calls from artists and represent this tumblr generation

Your opinion is void

29. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

life >

happiness.>

pussy >

weed >

trill,livin >

bein a champion >

30. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Pusha T is not a good solo artist at all and I’m a Stan

After Fear of God 1 that is the only consistent project he can put out

He’s better in clipse and being a feature artist

^we all know this I agree 100%
    He just doesn’t command enough attention to do it on his own
    Fear of god and wrath had little to kno replay value imo

31. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Bimmer>>>>>>>>

Co

32. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Hookah>>>>

33. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

I need more “Im Beamin” lupe n leas of dat nut ass words I never said type lupe

More American Terrorist Lupe

less of all dat filler shit on lasers

more Coulda Been lupe

more of da trill lupe

“around my way” is trill

“kick push” is trill

See Lupe cut from a trill cloth

he used to run wit Stack Bundles

C More Kitty

Pyrex Stack

The Handsome Hustler

Mr Monday Night

I need more the Coolest nigga whaaat lupe

less of da nerdy japanese anime emo rock lupe

34. das Says:

*Anticipates Earl’s album*

Chum >>>

35. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

if you over 18 and listen to odd future or earl sweatbox

do me a favor will ya

dont even read my comments

these trill words dont apply to the lame

the fuck boy

the lesser human being

36. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

hookahs is cool

but why smoke flavored tobacco when you can smoke loud

37. Dr. $ Says:

Ye aint meltin. He’s finding a way to keep his name in the media without having to release music to probably prepare for an inevitable album release.

Or he’s trying to help out JT and Jay by brining more attention to their song..

38. b Says:

THe KiD FRanKiE 3 hrs, 21 mins agoTs love dem white women’s ya heard lol

> SmOKES MARLBOROS
    > watches bill maher ( dvr)
    > financed now defunct rap group
    > oprah book club member
    > reads white literature

> dreads/Melanin looking funny in the light
    Melanin

39. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

hookahs is cool

but why smoke flavored tobacco when you can smoke loud

^both sir

40. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Or he’s trying to help out JT and Jay by brining more attention to their song..

poor kid

look at this guy

you kiddin me or what?

41. Dr. $ Says:

The good news: Life Is Good was the first Nas album since God’s Son to make us do the scrounge face. The bad news: his Atlanta-area house was foreclosed in October. All proceeds from his aforementioned, Lauryn Hill-abetted tour are said to have gone towards paying the Georgia Department of Revenue.

life is a bitch

42. Dr. $ Says:

43. b Says:

Continued.

Boy/ girl scout
    Runs to find cures for cancer
    Cooks with no seasonings
    Buys basketball sneakers to play basketball

44. HolidayKirk Says:

Tyler, the Creator <<<<<<<

Pure awful.

45. A-1 Says:

Honestly I don’t thank Push or Mal 4 dat matta gave a fucc bout commercial success as opposed 2 feedn dere core audience and as solo artist I don’t expect dem 2 change..actually dat why I stan 4 em so hard..paws..but yeah I expect MNIMN 2 b critically acclaimed and commercially slept on as pass clipse albums mixtapes and solo efforts..it is what it is..but…
    Push>>>>
    Mal>>>>>
    Tunes>>>>
    Best group eva..sorry cast & UGK

46. HolidayKirk Says:

Lest we forget that Till The Casket Drops was a pretty commercial album.

47. French Kevin Says:

I forget who it was that turned me on to him but

Fela Kuni>>>>>>>

Great discovery that I would have never made if I didn’t post here.

48. A-1 Says:

Nas CANNOT b broke man..I CAN’T BELIEVE DAT..not Escobar bruh

49. A-1 Says:

HolidayKirk
    3 mins ago

Lest we forget that Till The Casket Drops was a pretty commercial album.
    —–
    How so..?

50. HolidayKirk Says:

How so..?

I’m Good, Kinda Like A Big Deal, All Eyes on Me were pop moves and the album suffered cause of it. HHNF had no obvious singles, thats an album for hardcore rap heads only.

51. A-1 Says:

Dis song kinna dope 2..Game and Wiz went in

52. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

King James Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 2:19 pm

Wow did I really just read this????

Get the fuck out my culture

Seriously get out

==============

you heard him nicca, gtfo immediately

53. A-1 Says:

HolidayKirk
    1 min ago
    —-
    I don’t agree wit da exception of da las 1..yeah dat Kerry Hilson joint was God Awful but da rest was typical Clipse shit..specially kinda like a big deal..1st time I heard dat shit I was like shit..ok dey bacc lol

54. A-1 Says:

HW what u thank is da best street record da tunes did..?

55. b Says:

Justin Timberlake > Kanye West

> eat a dick.

56. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

French Kevin Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 3:05 pm

I forget who it was that turned me on to him but

Fela Kuni>>>>>>>

===============
    you cant even spell the niccas name you uncultured muhfucka

fuck is a fela kuni

mila kunis >>>>

57. Dr. $ Says:

what is your opinion of wrath of caine?

58. b Says:

Mila kunis with makeup>>>>

59. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

A-1 Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 3:16 pm

HW what u thank is da best street record da tunes did..?

=================
    im gonna say superthug

grindin, close second

60. jderrida Says:

Wouldn’t say that I’m good and Kinda like a big deal were cross over attempts.

Just dope Clipse songs that a top 40 radio station wouldn’t mind playing.

61. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Lakers >

theyll beat san antonio first rd

if they continue to mesh n get more chemistry they may make a deep run

Kobe motivating his team

leading by example

like a trill stand up guy should

Trill Clinton sees you Kobe

you visible nigga

62. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

jt aint really doing anything new, i like the suit & tie song but r kelly and robin thicke done made that song like 100 times,

the beats have always been the stand out factor for jt, he stays gettin a grade neptunes and timbaland beats

63. A-1 Says:

Dr. $
    3 mins ago
    what is your opinion of wrath of caine?
    —-
    Dope..it’s what u come 2 expect outta Pusha..unabashed unapologetic street raps..PERIOD..and since Malice do’n his otha shit it leave critics 2 critiqued Pusha shit more..and I guess some aint like him as much as dey thought lol but I luv da effort..I think he tried 2 branch out wit records like revolution(hot as Neptune record..provn dey still got it lol)..only u can say it..take my life and I’m forgiven while supplyn his core wit da intro doesn’t matta and millions..which 2 me equals a dope effort

64. b Says:

No sign drake 5 am.stick to sing spitting. Didn’t enjoy the song til he said aaaaaaaah yeeeahhhhh.I Need more ah yeah s less bars of hot fire. More craid david less Craig g..

65. jderrida Says:

Sure

Popovich been shitting on D’Antoni for a while now

Howard still can’t shoot free throws

Shiiieet! Parker is fast as fuck, ask Steve Nash.

Tim > Pau, Fact

lulz

66. b Says:

Jt is nothing without a black producer at the helm.

67. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

the first part of suit & tie sound jus like a genuwine song

the main part sound just like a cee lo song

just anotha cracka in my culture

68. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Harlem World: My Hoe$ They Do Drug$
    6 mins ago

=================
    im gonna say superthug

grindin, close second
    —–
    Damn it’s so many doe..I’m leanin mo on Allure and keys open doors but both grindn and supathug DEF top 5

72. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

unabashed unapologetic street raps
    ============
    THIS!

nosign moral goons wtf

shyne first 2 albums >>>>

chief keef: finally rich >>>

self destructive lifestyles in audio form >>>>

73. A-1 Says:

Jderrida
    7 mins ago
    Wouldn’t say that I’m good and Kinda like a big deal were cross over attempts.

Just dope Clipse songs that a top 40 radio station wouldn’t mind playing.
    ——
    Exactly

74. HolidayKirk Says:

you heard him nicca, gtfo immediately

Dont be lazy, come at me with some points. The Neptunes are undoubtedly responsible for some of the greatest songs of all time but when people start talking about great Neptunes beats nobody mentions anything past 2007.

75. HolidayKirk Says:

Personal GOAT Neptunes beat is Ride Around Shinin.

76. A-1 Says:

Fela Kuni>>>>>>>

===============
    you cant even spell the niccas name you uncultured muhfucka

fuck is a fela kuni

mila kunis >>>>

^^^^^

oh fuck that was embarassing

Fela Kuti >>>>>>

Can’t understand what he says but the music makes me feel good

80. A-1 Says:

Harlem World: My Hoe$ They Do Drug$
    4 mins ago
    ar-ab, the top goon of philly >>>>
    ——
    Co-

81. jderrida Says:

Pain >>>

Ye dropping the ball on Pusha

Lamar sold 700k

Pusha could do at least 100k+

Should of had Pain on heavy rotation at Mtv and college radio

Get the worker bees blogging, tumbling and tweeting about Millions.

82. A-1 Says:

5 mins ago
    shyne first 2 albums >>>>
    —-
    Damn shame what happened 2 dis guy smmfh but co-

84. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

gucci >>>>>

please miss me with that self righteous music if youre a goon rapper

just record ya illegal activites in audio format for me, no fbi

no apologies, just niccativity please

85. A-1 Says:

HolidayKirk
    3 mins ago
    Personal GOAT Neptunes beat is Ride Around Shinin.
    ——-
    DEF Top 10

86. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

no fbi

^rip Sashchea lol

87. jderrida Says:

Speed is everything

Transition Defense

Lakers need to get back and defend the paint once Duncan lobs the rebound to a streaking Parker

Nash is not fast enough to stay in front of him

But thats one aspect

Pick and Rolls

Horns

Post Ups

The Spurs execute fast and efficiently

Togetherness doesn’t win Championships

Defense does

and the Lakers to slow to defend

88. A-1 Says:

HolidayKirk
    6 mins ago
    you heard him nicca, gtfo immediately

——
    Disagree..dat Destinys child and Hov song 2 Blue IV both was dope…AND both charted…

89. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

only self righteous goons i can tolerate

were makaveli, biggie and beanie sigel

nosign self righteous goons

90. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

oj da juiceman >>>

he breakin down that finanical goon music for you slow niccas

for these slow street niccas that dont wash that blood money up

oj teachin em how to clean that shit, how to double up, disappear, wash it, reappear during tax season masquerading as a recording artist

street music has come along away

91. A-1 Says:

Harlem World: My Hoe$ They Do Drug$
    6 mins ago
    ===================

its funny you say allure

cus im literally listening to that song right now as i type this right now

might be my favorite jay-z song

his heart and soul died a long time ago mayne

cold world

the beat is crying mayne, its crying its lil eyes out

but i wouldnt call it a street record

thinking mans music
    —–
    I agree wit everything u said but da las couple lines..I mean come on cuz he talkn bout his luv 4 da game..it’s DEF deep..but I gotta say street on dat 1..and DEF top Neptune Hov collab

92. TS-LTE Says:

Co-sign Conscious street rap Lupe. He Coolest Lupe.

“If the rain stops, and everything dries
    She would cry so I could drink the tears from her eyes.

She teach me how to fly
    Never question my fall

A match made I heaven said the fires in hell

And I’ll be… The coolest nigga, what.”

Lupe bodied that track talking about the streets being his damsel. Shit was “hot like fire like Dy-Lion on Chappelle skit” -Lupe

American Terrorosts

FNL / The Cool / Handcuffs CRS Lupe was way ahead his time man. Rhymes that made your head explode with genius.

93. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    March 10th, 2013 at 3:33 pm
    kobe >

he from da town…sorta lol
    ^^^^^
    The town is Oakland kid.

94. A-1 Says:

Jderrida
    8 mins ago
    Pain >>>

Ye dropping the ball on Pusha
    —-
    And is continuing 2 do so..I honestly don’t thank Ye kno what 2 do wit a street artist and him and Push relationship won’t end well..but aye what’s done is done..HOPEFULLY we’ll get a devil in a blue dress Dopeboy version lol

95. TS-LTE Says:

Pain >>>

This, but unfortunately co-sign the sentiments of Pusha’s Wrath Of Caine not living up to its hype and being ignored like it never happened.

Especially after his track past efforts like Fear of God, the his established Clipse fame. I listened twice and haven’t thought about it since.

96. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

for these slow street niccas that dont wash that blood money up

^chill niggas don’t appreciate the genius that is Otis Williams jr

I mean he a rappin certified financial analyst

Rap game suze Orman

6 Ringz 2 is a classic

97. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Pusha w/o malice=

Ham no burger

Peanuts butter no jelly

98. A-1 Says:

No-sign WOC not livn up 2 expectations smh..guess I don’t undastand niggas expectations doe

99. TS-LTE Says:

No Wesley Snipes in drag bruh, I think you mean Devil In A NEW Dress.

But yeah man, Yeezy USED to know what to do with a street nigga in a booth, these days, not so much.

The only thing I see Pusha doing in this instance is making his drug rhymes more plushy and elegant. Making the decadence to much more visual, and hopefully, he get some balance with a feature or 15 from No Malice.

100. HolidayKirk Says:

They were both good but they’re not in the same league as Superthug or Caught Out There.

101. TS-LTE Says:

A-1
    0 mins ago

It really wasn’t that fresh bruh. FOG >>>> WOC by so large of a margin, I’m surprised Push ain’t scrap it and start over.

More Pain type shit and less of that Trae/Future fuckbwoi shit.

102. jderrida Says:

Fact

Either G.O.O.D. music doesn’t know how to advertise Pusha or Ye is using his label to launder money for him

103. TS-LTE Says:

Rap game suze Orman

Lmao

104. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    2 mins ago

No Wesley Snipes in drag bruh, I think you mean Devil In A NEW Dress.

—–
    LMFAO yeah my bad…but Totally agree wit da rest of ya statement

105. A-1 Says:

HolidayKirk
    3 mins ago

—-
    Agreed

106. jderrida Says:

FOG >>>> WOC by so large of a margin

True

But I guess a lot of fans should have seen it coming

FOG1 >>> FOG2 >>> WOC

Since #1 Pusha’s tape quality have been in decline

I don’t think hes cut out for the Gucci/Wayne type mixtape runs

The GFC series was a different run

Pusha needs to do the TDE route and release an album for free and disappear to eventually return with more fire

Lamar did sorta a millie, Q may sell half a millie and Soul looks silly

107. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

================

you been living under a rock mayne?

channel ocean

the most critically acclaimed record of 2012

damn near aything pharrell touches goes gold

from good kid mad city, to the officer ross gfid

he gives you that penthouse music

108. A-1 Says:

TS-LTE
    3 mins ago
    A-1
    0 mins ago

More Pain type shit and less of that Trae/Future fuckbwoi shit.
    —-
    Agree wit FOG 1&2 b’n>>>>WOC but I actually enjoy dat shit..agree 2 disagree I guess

109. A-1 Says:

Jderrida
    2 mins ago

FOG1 >>> FOG2
    —-
    U have dat baccwards cuz

110. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says: