Video: Joey Bada$$ – Unorthodox (Prod. by DJ Premier)

mtvU premieres the video for the Creative Control helmed visual for Joey and Preemo’s “Unorthodox”.

Previously: Joey Bada$$ – Unorthodox (Prod. by DJ Premier) (Dirty/CDQ)

53 Responses to “Video: Joey Bada$$ – Unorthodox (Prod. by DJ Premier)”

1. King James Says:

PG Click>>>>>>>>>>>

2. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

preemo never switched his sound up, sound like 95 d&d era before it burnt down

3. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

my bitch she foreign >>>>>>

4. das Says:

Congrats to this nigga for becoming the Creative Director of Ecko Clothing.

5. Big_seth Says:

Cosign Victoria secret ads on mobile nah right.

Eskay finally got it right.

6. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

PG Click>>>>>>>>>>>

^he needed more visuals fa dat album

but that was prolly best track on there imo

didnt have much replay value or either I played it out I havent played since summer

7. HolidayKirk Says:

There is a sort of rebellion in Thrift Shop’s popularity that comes from the most recent wave of luxury rap.

8. das Says:

This video sucks tho.

9. b Says:

Congrats to this nigga for becoming the Creative Director of Ecko Clothing.

> Tommy strong status, who wears echo?

10. TS-LTE Says:

Casket Face
    8 mins ago

#FACT

white people >>>>>>>>

LOL/SMH

Didn’t have to see the name to know where this came from.

but co- the fuckery of making a song about a “thrift sto”.

That’s one of the biggest what the fucks of last year.

11. Gob Bluth Says:

recent wave of luxury rap

smh how long have you been listening ?

12. das Says:

Still haven’t listened to the entire of the ‘Yellow Album’ yet.

I always end up listening to ‘My Type of Party’ & ‘We Ball’ on loop.

13. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

HolidayKirk Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 12:23 pm

=====================
    see, only a white person would think this no shots hk

no nicca everrrrr is gonna talk about heading to a thrift sto’

even if they was dirt poor and did actually head to one

appearance is aythang to us

even if we broke, gotta stay fly

word to niccas dieing over jordans, sellin crack for jordans, 90′s niccas that used to steal polo religiously

14. das Says:

Tommy strong status, who wears echo?

No one, but still, it’s a good look for the kid.

15. TS-LTE Says:

Still haven’t listened to the entire of the ‘Yellow Album’ yet.

I always end up listening to ‘My Type of Party’ & ‘We Ball’ on loop.

PG Click
    Gold Alpinas

16. b Says:

Co sign not going to school if your clothes aint top knotch

co sign not giving up ya number 3 retros with a loaded handgun aimed at ya dome.

17. Gob Bluth Says:

I think i’ve said this before but niggas stunt, that’s what we do

it’s in a black person’s soul to rock that gold (c) Ye

so i take Macklemore condenseding song as an insult

how you gon use our artform to insult us on the low ?

lolsmh at bragging about wearing clothes some crackhead wore 20 years ago

k

18. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

das Says:
    March 6th, 2013 at 12:27 pm

Still haven’t listened to the entire of the ‘Yellow Album’ yet.

I always end up listening to ‘My Type of Party’ & ‘We Ball’ on loop.

========================
    opm young nation >>> yellow tape

both hot tho

19. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

niccas still rock ecko?!?

smh nahright really is rich taiwanese and rich koreans in blackface

they still make ecko?!?

all i remember is he tried making them ugly a$$ watches and sneakers and went bankrupt

20. HolidayKirk Says:

I’m not usually cynical about shit like this, but rap has been boring lately.

21. das Says:

opm young nation

*Downloads*

22. TS-LTE Says:

Harlem World: My Hoe$ They Do Drug$
    0 mins ago
    niccas still rock ecko?!?

smh nahright really is rich taiwanese and rich koreans in blackface

they still make ecko?!?

?

Marc Ecko still makes luxury brand clothing.

He was corny for that urban wear shit tho.

23. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ive only bought one aticle from a thrift shop in my life

it aint for everybody you gotta be able to come thru da bs to find da gems…

very time consuming

I found a dope nordtroms blazer for like 8 bucks

Rather just hit da mawl

24. Casket Face Says:

White people have to love you for you to be successful in the world…either you’re their pet or you’re broke.

#FACT

25. Gob Bluth Says:

wasn’t Gunit/shady clothing ecko as well ?

how did he go bankrupt ? he was making clothes for 50 & Em at their prime ?

everything they touched was gold or went gold, word to yayo

26. das Says:

‘Free Bricks 2′ >>>

27. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Ive given up hell aclothes to goodwill tho…someone walkin round wearin all kinds of gear from seasons ago

28. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

roffle @ niccas rockin ecko

you want a skateboard and spray paint with that?

29. Gob Bluth Says:

#FACT

not really Look at Obama & Ye they hate them niggas with a passion

30. b Says:

I been shopping at banana republic solely lately,stand out in the hood like a mansion.

31. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

fuck transparency

opaque life >>>>

i never bought nothin from a thrift sto’

not knocking people that do

just saying, aythang foreign, my clothes dont speaka no engerlish

32. TS-LTE Says:

Gob Bluth
    1 min ago
    wasn’t Gunit/shady clothing ecko as well ?

how did he go bankrupt ? he was making clothes for 50 & Em at their prime ?

everything they touched was gold or went gold, word to yayo

Yup. Didn’t he buy out Phat Farm and but Baby Phat in K-mart?

LOOLOLOL

and niggas sign they blogs over to him now?

K-mart tho.

K-

M

A

R

T

33. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

see, only a white person would think this no shots hk

no nicca everrrrr is gonna talk about heading to a thrift sto’

Johnny Polygon. Dude used to get posts on nah back in like 07. Dude was black with a danny brown haircut, but chubby. Used to rap about thrift stores and putting shit on lay away at goodwill. Too ahead of his time.

34. TS-LTE Says:

not really Look at Obama & Ye they hate them niggas with a passion

Just ignore him fam. Somebody hurt him

35. Troyvul Says:

Co-Sign ppl stuntin in my old clothes

36. das Says:

F.B.G. >>>

*Renounces all previous Future hate*

37. King James Says:

Janina Gavankar>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

38. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

*comes thru ya hood in the schmedium u neck with the scarf to match*

39. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

not really Look at Obama & Ye they hate them niggas with a passion

Pitchfork gave Ye a 10. And Obama was elected…

40. TS-LTE Says:

Real talk, I find all kindsa GEMMY GEM GEMS in the Thrift Store.

You should see the high dollar blazers I pull from them joints and pay like $4-10 for.

That’s about it tho. Just blazers and occasionally a dope coat. Like a London Fog, or a Tuskegee Bomber.

And first edition books. Pay a buck and sell it to a collector for 100′s

41. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Ecko, the hip hop clothing line that morphed over a decade from underground to JC Penney chic, is in danger of going bankrupt. Maybe that 280,000 square-foot fantasyland office was a bit much?

The company, which was once upon a time a fashion retailing darling, is now staring down $170 million in debt. It’s fair to say that company chief Marc Ecko has not always been the most frugal spender, for the company or himself:

In 2007, he paid $750,000 for Barry Bonds’ record-breaking home run ball, then branded it with an asterisk. Which was kinda cool, but still.
    He built himself a huge Italian villa-style mansion in Jersey and pimped it out—including, we hear from a pretty good source, buying hand-painted wallpaper and spending $180,000 on custom doorknobs.
    Company headquarters are just ridiculous: “Having slashed its bloated expenses in half, Marc Ecko is desperately trying to lease out chunks of its 280,000-square-foot headquarters on West 23rd Street — which includes a half-size basketball court.” Decidedly not recession-era specs:

=================
    black dude does this he get called all kindsa words by his own people

luckily for ecko jews look after jews

42. TS-LTE Says:

Troyvul
    2 mins ago
    Co-Sign ppl stuntin in my old clothes

Word.

Especially when you drop some old joints off to a fam member or a friend that don’t have. They show hella love for that.

43. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

i cant relate to a macklemore

where is the bandz talk?

where is the penthouse pictures being painted

the jet life talk?

thirft sto’?

44. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

only thang i rock thats homemade is apple products

but even them shits is assembled in taiwan, china, hong kong

samsung got em in a headlock right now too

45. b Says:

Snoop just retire fuck is a snoop lyin?

46. Troyvul Says:

This.

47. TS-LTE Says:

samsung got em in a headlock right now too

*smiles*

Have you seen our stock lately?

And company second q enrollment just opened up.

I may go all in.

48. Gob Bluth Says:

I can’t wear something that isn’t mine or that i ain paid for

ocd

Poppin taggs >>>>>

when Dame said he never wore a tee twice, i shed a tear that nigga had made it

49. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

rip great american clothing

me and my niccas used to rock all american aythang

timberland, nike, ralph lauren, north face, avirex, al wissam, mitchell & ness, nautica, guess

my bitches rocked tommy hill, dkny, all that fly shit

what happened to our once so great designers and brands

now its all euro fashion house aythang smh

50. TS-LTE Says:

when Dame said he never wore a tee twice, i shed a tear that nigga had made it

Lmao

51. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

even fubu, karl kani, rocafella

were making big dollars

only sean john left

52. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

shot97

53. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

has gucci mane peaked (n)?!?!