Lil Wayne – I Am Not A Human Being II (Tracklist)

Here is a look at the tracklist for Lil Wayne’s upcoming album I Am Not A Human Being II dropping March 26th. The LP features Drake, 2 Chainz, Future, Nicki Minaj, Juicy J, Gunplay and more.

Previously: Lil Wayne Apologizes to Miami (Audio)

60 Responses to “Lil Wayne – I Am Not A Human Being II (Tracklist)”

1. Hugh hef Says:

When is carter 5 coming out?

2. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Alexis Texas don’t fuck niggaz on camera but she’ll bust it open for juicy j in the bandz make her dance video….somebody fronting

3. Mack Martinez Says:

Every mask I ever used, I let niggas know it was me.

Except a few.

:-)

4. Mack Martinez Says:

Alexis Texas

I like.

5. Scorpion Says:

Every mask I ever used, I let niggas know it was me.

Except a few.

:-)

^cosign

6. King James Says:

Smh and I was looking forward to this

7. Mack Martinez Says:

I might do like the Pope.

Retire from being Pope but stay living in the Vatican like a bawse.

I feel like I ethered every single one of my adversaries sufficiently and I can retire a happy man but really I do it for the love so I hang around this bitch.

8. AR-Clip Says:

I confess I’m really Fred Gibbs

9. King James Says:

The MTV list has never meant shit and will never

Inaccurate for years

10. King James Says:

A bunch of no name journalists and MTV employees telling me what’s hot

Nah b

11. King James Says:

Take it back to ’09 when eminem was no where near the list despite having the most sells with relapse

12. King James Says:

TS-LTE
    2 hrs ago
    Oh, and there are some commentors commenting under different SN’s with the exact same coord’s.

Too easy if you know low base binary GPS coding.

I’m probably the only nigga in wisconsin on this bitch

13. Mack Martinez Says:

King James Says:
    March 3rd, 2013 at 8:22 pm
    The MTV list has never meant shit and will never

Inaccurate for years

cBc

14. King James Says:

I’ve always thought heroin headliner was my nigga HW same swag and everything

15. General Glamour Says:

this

16. General Glamour Says:

heroine headliner n mini daddy >>>>

they set the masks bar high

17. EnglandRepresent Says:

Think I’m about to pull the plug on this upcoming marriage. Real chat. Shit is gonna get real dark around these parts.

18. King James Says:

Mini Daddy was funny as hell

19. King James Says:

Chevrolet Super Sport>>>>>

20. b Says:

Lol cp you ain’t ether no one you food round these parts word to TS

21. King James Says:

Hugh Hef
    3 hrs, 16 mins ago
    Is kris humphries black or white?

He is as racially ambigious as drake

Being mixed >>>>>

Hoes be guessing

22. General Glamour Says:

I’ve done it all on this little white commenting board

ethered the best

commended by the site owner

shouted out by complex

self haircut endorsements

“GIVE YOURSELF A PROFESSIONAL
    HAIRCUT WITH THE SELF-CUT
    SYSTEM”

” STAY FLY WITH THE FRESH CUT”

I mean I just bless my the boards with my prescence now

niggas be throwing shots dying for attention and position

they arms ain’t long enough

im already home

everytime i comment i understand hov’s struggle

” what the fuck is 50 cent ? “

23. General Glamour Says:

EnglandRepresent
    3 mins ago

awwww damn

i know we’ve had our differences but speak on it

marriage is a serious life change

24. b Says:

this is your life!!!

25. French Kevin Says:

Don’t end your marriage, figure out what it is your bitch wants to hear and smash other bitches on the hush. When you’re 65 and still got your woman by your side, you’ll be glad you mind fucked her into staying.

26. General Glamour Says:

why would I acknowledge you ?

who have you ethered ?

what’s on your résumé ?

you ain’t a showtime etherist you a background etherist

you crack jokes behind a bigger nigga then run and hide when it gets serious

27. General Glamour Says:

icing muscles and tendons >>>>

i use to get the worst back pain after ballin

but now i just ice like an nba baller

i feel glorious

and the back pain can fatigue you prematurely no homo

i can play longer and better

28. French Kevin Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway
    0 mins ago
    Best. Weekend. Ever.

Molly >>>

roffs

speak on it

didn’t you used to be anti- ?

31. General Glamour Says:

where ya been amp ?

you feel back from the comments huh ?

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Bitch tossed the salad like it was drizzled in balsamic vinaigrette & crack.

33. JihaD Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    March 3rd, 2013 at 8:44 pm
    Best. Weekend. Ever.

Molly >>>

Being a heroine junkie with no actual prospects in life <<<<<<<<<<.

Enjoy the projects, fuckboi.

JihaD

34. General Glamour Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway
    0 mins ago

Bitch tossed the salad like it was drizzled in balsamic vinaigrette & crack.

oh shit !

is this the real amp ?!?!

i can’t believe what im reading

you still rolling right now ?

35. Jackson7 Says:

alex cross may be the worst movie ever made

wifes redbox priveleges bout to be revoked for bringin this wack shit into my home

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

General Glamour Says:
    March 3rd, 2013 at 8:46 pm

where ya been amp ?

you feel back from the comments huh ?

Money, drugs & pussy…in that order.

I keep abreast tho. Nah is still the shit. Gems dropped daily. But the fuckery has been taken to new levels. I feel like an old head reminiscing on the good ol’ days warring with Eskay, Nation & Casket Face.

Nahggas is masked up something terrible nowdays. Shots flying, ether so thick I gotta breathe through my mouth.

I might be getting too old for this shit.

37. Mack Martinez Says:

KEEP GOING! (c) CP (apparently)

38. TS-LTE Says:

they arms ain’t long enough

im already home

LOLOLOL

39. HolidayKirk Says:

You’ve slain me

40. AR-Clip Says:

Pockets on quiet and I’m smoking loud..

41. General Glamour Says:

Money, drugs & pussy…in that order.

I might be getting too old for this shit.

a lot of truth in this

i try to keep the essence alive despite the foolishness and fuckboys

but speak on molly weekend

42. HolidayKirk Says:

Started From the Bottom has proved to be a way bigger hit than I thought it was going to be.

Turns out most people dont realize he gave that song away on his own website.

43. b Says:

Will you be my friend? Please?!?
    -cp

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Being a heroine junkie with no actual prospects in life <<<<<<<<<<.

Enjoy the projects, fuckboi.

JihaD

W'sup Junior. Decided to take your masks off long enough to say hi to your daddy?

I'm perpetually high & getting more money now then I ever did.

Life Is Good doggie. I be cheesing in my sleep.

I'd ask how you were living but I already know, writing rhymes in the broom closet when you should be scraping gum off the lunch room table.

Get back to work Custodian Lee.

BTW – Why you ain't on Candy Cigarettes, Shelton??

"Fuck is wrong wit this nigga?
    I don't wanna get along wit this nigga
    Yo, who the fuck would do a song wit this nigga?" (c) AmpGeez

45. General Glamour Says:

im still in the edge of my seat from eng reps story

tony blair getting cold feet

46. General Glamour Says:

nahright is like a psychiatrist’s couch for a lot of niggas

but a lotta niggas really need an actual psychiatrist’s couch

be clear

47. b Says:

“Fuck is wrong wit this nigga?
    I don’t wanna get along wit this nigga
    Yo, who the fuck would do a song wit this nigga?” (c) AmpGeez

^lol keep goin!!!!(c) dat faggot

48. General Glamour Says:

im excited to eventually get married

settled down

white picket fench

two car garage

i just don’t want to be one of them niggas who gets married 3,4,5 times

that shit is weak

by the third your brother don’t even wanna show up to the wedding on some g shit

49. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Being a heroine junkie with no actual prospects in life <<<<<<<<< lol

50. Gob Bluth Says:

Nosign molly or any designer drugs

i give coke it’s props but thas where it stops

51. Jackson7 Says:

word…

who would do a song with that nigga?

only another lonely thirsty fat nigga

52. Mack Martinez Says:

HolidayKirk Says:
    March 3rd, 2013 at 8:55 pm

Turns out most people dont realize he gave that song away on his own website.

All rappers do this now. They give the song away for a couple days and then take down all the links. Try to search for Started from the Bottom. You have to look hard to find a sharebeast link that’s still live. You’ll find one, but will have to look till like the 8th page on Google.

53. Hugh hef Says:

AmpGeez A.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway
    11 mins ago
    Bitch tossed the salad like it was drizzled in balsamic vinaigrette & crack.

^i told you. I swear by it. Did it and never look back. Most women don’t be down to do it. Even after I showed with them.

54. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

England Reps teeth is too fucked up to be married.
    Ain’t no bint shacking up with no one tooth nigga.
    Did she think you was black like I did? Lol

55. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

but speak on molly weekend

My nigga Reemo Brown bar tends at dive bar in midtown. I came through to kick the shit Friday night, figured I’d have a few Jameson shots & Blue Moons before I headed out to Far Rock to lay up wit my project bitch for the weekend.

Yeah, I got a thing for ratchet bitches. it’s my weakness.

One of the female bartenders at the spot came in on her night off with her girlfriend from outta town. The bartender chick was Korean, short, cute, big tits, cute birthmark right above her lip. I’d seen her there before but we never really talked. Her homegirl was Swedish, tall, blonde, blue eyed, extremely Nordic, adorable accent. Size 6 model chick. I’m immediately smitten (which is strange considering my well documented feelings on Caucasian women) & strike up a conversation.

56. Jackson7 Says:

so tyler perry is a tough guy super detective james bond nigga now?

k

57. Gob Bluth Says:

Most Diehard Rap Fans
    Plug: I still remember being a teen with all that expensinve gear on not having no girls. when I stopped thinking about gear and cars so much and started opening my mouth to actually talk to females is when it all changed

Captain Planet: Keep Going !!!

Wow

you made it CP

58. Gob Bluth Says:

NYC >>>>>>>>>>

if you can’t get laid in NY you’ve failed at this thing called life

59. Mack Martinez Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    March 3rd, 2013 at 9:04 pm
    so tyler perry is a tough guy super detective james bond nigga now?

k

Nigga is a chameleon.

Still won’t even come out and admit he’s gay…lmao

60. French Kevin Says:

Pretty safe to say Heat will threepeat