Video: Wale – No Days Off

New visual off Wale’s Ambition album. Directed by Jon J and DRE Films

Props: Complex

Previously: Wale Speaks on Confrontation w/ Raptors Announcer (Video)

64 Responses to “Video: Wale – No Days Off”

1. Casket Face Says:

^ I feel that, but in one way or the other money controls every bitch. A million cash will make that decent woman lose her morals.

True money can’t buy love and acceptance, I’ve tricked before, but I’ve never tricked out of loneliness. I trick when I’m out with my G’s wildin’ out.

I know rappers that tricked on females for affection that let me fuck for free just cause they like my style.

Her morals only comes into question when your reality of the situation does.

Fif is lonely, that Nascar and Chelsea shit shows his only romantic options.

No hate just an observation, these rapper be lonely, if you ever get a chance to hang out with some when the lights dim, and the cameras off dudes be a drunk and drugged out mess…it’s scary.

That’s when I decided yall can have the fame, give me the background, money and elusiveness that’s where the fun never ends.

2. TS-LTE Says:

AR-Clip
    1 min ago
    Fat trel<>>>

HIV+ rap>

***Biggumskiller***
    0 mins ago
    This nigga fat tell got acne on his DREADS
    The new ashy dusty fuck washing movement>>>> niggas in skirts

*DEAD* @ all these comments.

3. Jackson7 Says:

nigga

PLEASE take a day off

forever…everyday…be off…quit rhyming…die

4. Slumbilical Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:35 pm
    nigga

PLEASE take a day off

forever…everyday…be off…quit rhyming…die

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL (co-sign)

5. Casket Face Says:

co-lol @ the Fat Trel comments

… son look like King Hippo from Mike Tyson Punch Out.

6. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

“Wall Aye???? Ive never heard of him. He isnt Drake thats for sure.”
    -Goat NBA Commentor-

7. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Damn Land I thought Wale would be your type of rapper
    He loves the dark skin women he all smart and shit lol
    Where’d he go wrong my Bruddah?

8. RiFF RaFF Says:

Check my new video on Wshh

Gold Chain Swingin’

RiFF

9. Slumbilical Says:

No-sign “Slutty Boyz” aka “Team Tongue in the Butt”.

Bill Cosby need to accidentally run into this nigga Trel in an airport and smack dude’s head clean off his body, just one clean smack for all the Black people who marched and shat in separate shitters and what not.

Them niggas ain march for Trel. This nigga make people wish there wasn’t a civil rights movement skrate up. No-sign unbridled, unbounded ignorance.

10. TS-LTE Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:35 pm
    nigga

PLEASE take a day off

forever…everyday…be off…quit rhyming…die

*TEARS*

11. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Why you change posts so quickly mane?
    I had like twenty more fat trell boils on his fingernails jokes!
    What gives?

12. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol

13. Casket Face Says:

No-sign unbridled, unbounded ignorance.

No-sign unbridled, unbounded ignorance. >>>> Observational Silence

14. TS-LTE Says:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Niggas really hate Trel and Wale.

Like really fucking hate these niggas.

15. TS-LTE Says:

SN- This Raphael Saddiq – Rolling Stone Album >>>>>

*Daps HW*

He put me on.

16. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Fat trell ‘s undercarriage>>>>>Riff Raff
    Yo land
    you know mindy kaling is fucking ANOTHER cracker on her show tonite?
    I can’t keep up with her mayne

17. Casket Face Says:

Fake ass freedom fighters will leave you dead on the front line with your mouth open if they gotta choose between your life and their Kia Sonata car note getting paid.

18. Jackson7 Says:

wale’s whole demeanor, persona and disposition is irritating…the kinda nigga you wanna beat up/rob/kill for no tangible reasons… i dont like his voice..i dont like his flow…i dont like his labelmates…i dont like his bitchlike dreads or his dyke face…son is so easy to not like

19. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

This beat is krillz mania

20. TS-LTE Says:

Fat Trel really is one disgusting looking human being though. How could a man live with himself looking like that.

He look like he got that perma pungent booty smell aura surrounding him like a force field at all times.

I’m afraid if I click play, that smell would creep through my speakers and fuck me up.

I’m straight.

21. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Nigga Fat Trell had that Questlove shit goin on in his beard.
    Dude got black eye peas growing out his cheeks

22. HolidayKirk Says:

We do not hate Wale, we hate ourselves.

There is no Wale.

23. Casket Face Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:44 pm

Wale is misunderstood …he Nigerian and they have a sense of pride that’s ANNOYING as fuck.

Word to my high school American History teacher calling us out casts from the motherland that don’t deserve free education.

Dude called us maggots hanging from a cow’s ass …we didn’t know how to respond.

Son threw a text book at me and broke the school window lol …that was the end of his chapter.

24. HolidayKirk Says:

Wanna really gross yourself out?

You’ve been warned.

25. Mag Says:

TS-LTE Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Carlton Banks never struggled. The analogy you’re looking for is Will Smith.

But nah. He still parlayed in the hood and stayed with his cuzzo’s on the weekend on the South Side (78th & May).

This new shit is him on some other shit. Can’t handle his new world type shit or else be would have been operating a lot more smoothly.
    Wasnt there a episode that showed carlton,will and tiffany young in the hood before papa banks moved out?… could be wrong
    ===================================
    Slumbilical Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:28 pm

Mag Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:15 pm
    People forget Ye is from the subburbs not the hood. he dont play by our rules.

OK but this nigga from Compton so fuck where you from, b:

Yes. different era.

Compton was different from 1960 to 1970. The 80′s fucked everything up go read.

Go look at west coast g’s from the 80′s compared to now. *charlie Murphy laugh*

26. TS-LTE Says:

i dont like his bitchlike dreads

This though.

No man should have that many dredds in his head. Combine them shits or something. Shit looks mad feminine.

27. TS-LTE Says:

LOL.

J7 really told this dude to die though.

Wow.

28. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

If the crips and bloods have a truce then why join them?

29. Casket Face Says:

His family, from the Yoruba ethnic group in southwestern Nigeria, arrived here in 1979 from Austria, moving around the metro area, starting in Northwest Washington, near Georgia Avenue and Peabody Street, with stints around Montgomery and Prince George’s counties. Wale is the baby of the family, the youngest of two boys. (His brother, Alvin, lives in New York, where he works for a record label.) King Sunny Ade, Fela Kuti and Kool and the Gang provided the soundtrack to their lives.

Remembers his father, Ayo, 55, “When he was young, he would be asking for musical instruments, and he would be singing. . . . I’m not surprised. [Our family is] from the originators of the talking drums back in Nigeria. It looks like it’s in his genes. It’s his inheritance.”

But Wale wasn’t always comfortable with his inheritance. “I was almost a rebel,” he says. “It is such a strict culture.” In school, he says, kids made fun of his name and teased him about being African. So he started calling himself by his English middle name, Victor.

30. Mag Says:

Dude called us maggots hanging from a cow’s ass …we didn’t know how to respond.

*DEAD* *DEAD*

Co sign Nigerians being the most hated>

31. TS-LTE Says:

Don’t really care about wale’s family. Just care about the music.

We care too much about these niggas personal shit today. I could give a fuck less.

32. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Remembers his father, Ayo

> roff

33. AR-Clip Says:

Her morals only comes into question when your reality of the situation does

^ explain this one to a youngster?

34. TS-LTE Says:

Dude called us maggots hanging from a cow’s ass …we didn’t know how to respond.

OH SHIT!!!

Lmaooooo

35. AR-Clip Says:

Should of dropped a video for Dc or nothing. Nosign the strong wake hate.

36. TS-LTE Says:

I wish Dorner woulda lasted a few more months, (skerrr).

Shit was like watching the modern day version of Rosewood.

37. Casket Face Says:

TS-LTE Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 6:56 pm
    Don’t really care about wale’s family. Just care about the music.

That’s the problem right there son you doing it wrong.

…I don’t know about you but if I ask the old heads in my family about THEIR favorite artists they’d tell you their blood type.

Word to all my family’s record collections that take up 30 feet of wall in their apartments.

That’s why the generation is so fuck up now, cat’s with this “too cool for them damn selves” act…

Fuck I look like spending $9.99-$15.00 on 73 minutes of listening to a liar kick rhymes?

All old school artist gave you a piece of themselves in story form, and INTERVIEWS and CONFIRMATION is what contributes to the artist’s star power.

Can’t stand the “I’m in your face all day wanna see what’s poppin’ but I’ma be incognito and do me” types. YOU’RE ON A HIP-HOP BLOG!!!!!!

38. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Chuck Hagel just got confirmed.

39. AR-Clip Says:

College hoops this season<>>

40. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Here’s a new one
    Angela Rye>>>>>Karen Finney
    Just for today

41. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Go Go music>>>>>Wale’

42. TS-LTE Says:

No-sign.

No old heads I know know anything personal on their favorite artist like this new generation be going in on head mogs bruh.

Sure, they know about what they do in the public eye, but all this personal shit, patents name, social life, daily habits and siblings fuckery….

This some new, stalkerish shit.

Just give me the music and keep it moving.

In-depth interviews are golden and key, but not this “I’mma follow you around and stalk your babies too” shit.

That’s obsession. You used to go to jail for shit like that.

43. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Hating Wale is soooo fun.

44. TS-LTE Says:

^ all them niggas was liars b.

LOL.

Sinatra
    Ray Chrarles
    Fats Domino
    Billie Holiday

They ALL lived a different life bruh from he music. And that’s just off public record, no stalk game.

Sinatra fucking Jackie Kennedy

Fats fucking every whore in Harlem while married and singing about love.

Billie singing about a man she never had

Come on son. You know this some other shit.

45. TS-LTE Says:

Dwayne Gretsky
    1 min ago
    Hating Wale is soooo fun.

LOL.

So true.

And I kinda like Wale. As long as I ain’t got to look at the nigga.

46. HolidayKirk Says:

Man FUCK Saving Private Ryan those actors is actors man they never went to war.

47. TS-LTE Says:

The stars of yesterday would have never made it in today’s facet of personal disclosure with the media.

Them niggas was horrible. And that’s the limited shit we know about. Let alone this stalkerish behavior niggas got going in now.

Why the fuck would I care what Wale pops name is or his brother for, when I barely give a shit about him?

Think about it.

48. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Can u respect a habitual liar?

49. ayo Says:

give me the background, money, and elusiveness

Ayoooooooooo

50. TS-LTE Says:

Dwayne Gretsky
    1 min ago
    Can u respect a habitual liar?

51. Casket Face Says:

AR-Clip Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 7:00 pm
    Her morals only comes into question when your reality of the situation does

^ explain this one to a youngster?

Meaning that you should never cross paths with a female with the premise that her reality is the same as yours especially because she has a pretty face.

She may be surviving on a whole different level that your heart can take.

Example: Ice-T, his whole career he’s been a funny style pimp been in movies kickin game to niggas responsible for the destruction of the African American family structure. Never love a bitch this, never love a bitch that.

Then this corn turns around and MARRIES A HOE, who’s only contribution to society is body parts he paid for. For almost 10 years he’s flaunted her around like a sexual object. Now he’s acting surprised and hurt she betrayed their vows.

She a was HOE USING YOU WHEN YOU MET HER, just because the pussy was good and she played her position doesn’t means she’s gonna stop being a hoe…it’s all she knows. SHE’S STILL A HOE.

If Ice-T would’ve went into the pussy with that frame of mind he wouldn’t be crying and looking like a herb on every media outlet possible.

She won and you lost, and I know it hurt cause he has to look at 10 years of pics in funny looking clothes with this HOE playing her role and he losing sight of his.

Her morals still existed when you were in your reality of who she was to YOU. They never changed.

The devil can only reign where his temptation isn’t resisted.
    Pussy is the ULTIMATE temptation …cats gotta know how to separate PUSSY from COMPANIONSHIP cause they ain’t the same.

52. TS-LTE Says:

Dwayne Gretsky
    1 min ago
    Can u respect a habitual liar?

I take that back. It all depends in how well you know the person and how they are with you in regards to other people.

53. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Rap fans <<<<<<<<<<

54. TS-LTE Says:

Ayo
    3 mins ago

So…

When were you gone tell niggas you’re Wale’s daddy, nigga?

55. TS-LTE Says:

Casket Face
    5 mins ago

Aight, this comment was CLASSICAL gem status.

56. AR-Clip Says:

^ one of the many gems you spit.
    I kinda got that problem now, but I know what I gotta do.

57. Casket Face Says:

TS-LTE Says:
    February 26th, 2013 at 7:15 pm

^ all them niggas was liars b.

LOL.

Sinatra
    Ray Chrarles
    Fats Domino
    Billie Holiday

Sinatra fucking Jackie Kennedy

Fats fucking every whore in Harlem while married and singing about love.

Billie singing about a man she never had

Come on son. You know this some other shit.

There’s a huge different between being a liar and electing to not reveal the truth.

The fact that it was public record and they never admitted to it make the music EVEN better.

Hip-Hop was built off of innuendos involving speculation.

“Is that your chick” – Jay-Z
    “Up In Here” – DMX
    “Stay Scheming” – Drake’s verse

Common ready to bust Drake’s head open over Serena, in the press Drake’s a choir boy behind the scenes he’s doing your favorite women dirty.

58. das Says:

Spooky! (c) Jim Jones

59. ayo Says:

When were you gone tell niggas you’re Wale’s daddy, nigga

yo I disowned that nigga. He got his bitchassness from his mama. I blame her. Sorry Wale for never being around. I was working to support the fam and I woulda taught you how to be a man but the streets were calling me. at least you made something out yourself though so I am only half disappointed

Real talk

60. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

TS that means none of these rappers u respect.
    Could u listen to a nigga u respect?

61. AR-Clip Says:

@casket what’s yo thoughts on fucking with your ex?

62. TS-LTE Says:

Casket Face
    0 mins ago

Basically what I’m saying about music and letting the pieces marinate on you as opposed to uprooting an artists whole life to solve ONE puzzle from them.

At least wait until their tenure is up and go in. That’s all I’m saying man.

And you’re right. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Billie and Otis Redding for their tales and stories of love because you speculate whether its an actual person, or is it the habit they had that ultimately did them in.

That what makes music to me.

When I have you much info, I start to loose site of the message and instead of the language being universal, I box it in to a specific instance, when the art can be applied across the board to show its true universal meaning and beauty.

You get me?

63. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Real talk
    ^^^^^^
    Lol.
    Still ayo u plagued the world with this wale nigga.

64. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Its like discovering where aids originated from.
    Ayo is wale’s daddy.