Video: Terrace Martin – The Process Ep. 2 (Kendrick Lamar & Robert Glasper)

Check out episode 2 of “The Process” where Terrace Martin vibes in the studio with grammy award winning producer Robert Glasper. Including some exclusive behind the scenes footage of Terrace Martin in New York with Kendrick Lamar rehearsing for SNL & working on new music in the studio.

Previously: Terrace Martin – The Process Ep. 1 (Problem & 9th Wonder)

129 Responses to “Video: Terrace Martin – The Process Ep. 2 (Kendrick Lamar & Robert Glasper)”

1. Honey Lips Louis Says:

HolidayKirk Says:
    February 23rd, 2013 at 11:13 am
    Fallacious!

Classic album.

If Yeezy touches [ii] it, it’s a classic.

Eh, I’m a huge Ye stan but even I think that album was a little overdone.

Had to overdo it because niggas bit his style.

Gay-Sap Cock-me in his new album even used some of the old Yeezy MPC samples!

“How I’m sposed to stand out when everybody get dressed up” (c) Yeezy

Everyone bit the soul samples, so he moved on.

Then everyone bit his MPC sample game, so he moved on.

He made stadium music, niggas copied it, he moved on.

Bottom line niggas is playing catch-up but Yeezy always 3 steps ahead.

Don’t worry about Yeezy…he good. He G.O.O.D.

2. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Only new niggas I fully respek are Kendrick and ScHoolboy Q because them niggas bring them raw lyrics and swag to the table.

They need to collab with Yeezy.

But just make sure Big Sean isn’t on the record too.

3. HolidayKirk Says:

When’s the last time y’all bought albums?

I dropped 28 bucks for the new My Bloody Valentine album a few days ago but I’ve been stingy lately since I’m between jobs.

That being said I got shelves of albums behind me, I’ve spent way too much money on albums, but theirs something about really owning your music physically I cant give up.

4. Honey Lips Louis Says:

“Hey this is a great song”

*Big Sean verse starts*

*click*

“Imma watch Sports Center now”

- me, every time I hear Big Sean’s voice

5. HolidayKirk Says:

Bottom line niggas is playing catch-up but Yeezy always 3 steps ahead.

Total Cosign dere but

Everyone bit the soul samples, so he moved on.

He moved on from soul samples back in 07.

6. King James Says:

Anticipating that new Drizzy album

If Kanye is LeBron Drizzy is Durant

These 2 niggas are eachother’s only competition to make the best album possible in ’13

No disrespect to Hov

7. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Spitta=Durant

Most consistent

8. King James Says:

Honey Lips Louis
    2 mins ago

They need to collab with Yeezy.

But just make sure Big Sean isn’t on the record too.

Q!

9. King James Says:

Trinidad’s 15 minutes are up

I see they released his mixtape as an album for stores

10. HolidayKirk Says:

*refreshes octobersveryown website again*

11. HolidayKirk Says:

Trinidad’s 15 minutes are up

Maybe so but All Gold Everything will live on forever!

12. King James Says:

Section.80>>>> GKMC

Section.80 is classic IMO

All I bumped in ’11 summer

HiiPower>>>

Possibly the best cole production

13. Rajon Trondo Says:

work on a saturday <<<

this meth aint gonna cook itself tho

what's good nah

14. King James Says:

Trondo you cop them 3′s today?

You still anti-lebron ?

LeBron X’s might be the best shoe out

15. King James Says:

If Kush OJ & PP1.5 had barcodes they would be copped

Rapid posting<>

Blame the iTunes shuffle

I’m done

16. HolidayKirk Says:

If Kush OJ & PP1.5 had barcodes they would be copped

Mm most def, gotta say though, Rolling Papers is underrated.

17. King James Says:

I always thought Rolling Papers was underrated and hated for no reason

RP is Wiz’s style to the fullest!

The beats were all good and it’s a good summer album

E.Dan & Big Jerm>>>>>

The Race>>>
    Star of The Show>>>
    Rooftops>>>

18. King James Says:

TA>>>>

19. HolidayKirk Says:

Rolling Papers >>> ONIFC

20. Rajon Trondo Says:

Trondo you cop them 3′s today?

You still anti-lebron ?

LeBron X’s might be the best shoe out

i’m not anti lebron kicks, i just want him to die.

not copping anything today.. i’m at the gig

who’s sn is king james tho ?

21. King James Says:

HolidayKirk
    0 mins ago
    Rolling Papers >>> ONIFC

Most def…ONIFC had 1 week max of replay value

Rolling Papers was getting spin all spring & summer of ’11

ONIFC the song from TA >>>> ONIFC the album

22. HolidayKirk Says:

Rolling Papers was getting spin all spring & summer of ’11

See, I think Rolling Papers had a few songs take off and get played to SHIT on the radio and people had a knee jerk reaction to it. Naturally, if something is really popular, you hate it.

Its aged quite well.

23. HolidayKirk Says:

Genuine Question:

Do black people develop muscle easier than white people?

I tried to pose this question to my anthro class but I obviously couldnt do it like that so I ended up getting a bunch of sideways answers. I was trying to build a case around natural selection, European colonies have been developed longer therefore the need to develop muscles in order to be an effective hunter have been less necessary.

24. King James Says:

Rajon Trondo
    5 mins ago
    Trondo you cop them 3′s today?

You still anti-lebron ?

LeBron X’s might be the best shoe out

i’m not anti lebron kicks, i just want him to die.

not copping anything today.. i’m at the gig

who’s sn is king james tho ?

Patron James from ’10

25. King James Says:

HolidayKirk
    4 mins ago
    Rolling Papers was getting spin all spring & summer of ’11

Its aged quite well.

Yes because musically it was there and it was Wiz being Wiz compared to ONIFC where Wiz forces the money talk on every song

Plus the game aint change wiz yet

26. HolidayKirk Says:

Plus the game aint change wiz yet

Eh, maybe it should have cause ONIFC was so fucking boooooring.

27. Rajon Trondo Says:

i’m salty i missed out on the royal and blue 1s tho … those are one of my favorites ..

28. Rajon Trondo Says:

black and royal > royal and blue

29. King James Says:

HolidayKirk
    0 mins ago
    Plus the game aint change wiz yet

Eh, maybe it should have cause ONIFC was so fucking boooooring.

I was referring to rolling papers lol

Wiz definitely has changed since then and is a different person now

30. King James Says:

The 5 songs from summer 2011 from Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, & Curren$y>>>>>>>>

Should have been a mixtape

31. HolidayKirk Says:

I was referring to rolling papers lol

Wiz definitely has changed since then and is a different person now

Thats the thing, I dont think he has changed. He has some of the narrowest rap topics this side of Mac Miller.

Curren$y – Love of Language = Wiz

32. King James Says:

I’m looking forward to both the playoff and aqua 8′s in may and June

2 of my favorite shoes of all-time

I love how Nike has killed the resellers by becoming the reseller

33. HolidayKirk Says:

Buhloone Mind State >>>>>>
    De La Soul >>>>>

FUCK these guys are good. This is one of the best albums ever.

34. King James Says:

Mac Miller’s songs with Big Jerm, E.Dan, & I.D. labs>>>>>

And his song with Just Blaze>>>>>

Chill music to vibe to

Rip Asher roth

35. King James Says:

J.Dilla>>>>

It’s crazy how many songs he produced that I didn’t know we’re his until years ago

36. Rajon Trondo Says:

i don’t fuck with 8′s too heavy..

the cork brons dropped today and resellers are caking up .. fuck resellers [ll]

shit makes it stressful for the average dude to cop a pair smh

37. TS-LTE Says:

HolidayKirk
    5 mins ago
    Genuine Question:

Do black people develop muscle easier than white people?

?

Blacks been here way longer bruh. Kemet has been the starting foundation of homo-sapiens. Kenner Africa. Humans were getting burnt by the sun for a long while, even through the last ice age with the deflection UV’s from ice and the sun. Double burnt. Once the ice settled and niggas moved around to become kizzas, chizza, indiazzas, and the rest of the ‘izzas did society’s start to branch out, and genetic clusters start to change to better accommodate respective lifestyles like hunter gatherers, tillers, and fisherman tribes.

Blacks been Mandingos since forever.

Whites had the luxury of having steel resoviors to develope guns and clap the competition down.

But if it wasn’t for them guns and steel reserves, everybody would still be parlaying and mining their own business.

38. HolidayKirk Says:

Mac Miller’s songs with Big Jerm, E.Dan, & I.D. labs>>>>>

Mac Miller makes the rap equivalent of elevator muzak.

39. b Says:

@ holiday kirk.

I have heard white guys say that. If I bang out weights for two weeks I look brolic.If u white and don’t see e similar results, then yeah.

40. TS-LTE Says:

Be still running around ass naked, sniffing female ass and jumping on it with no questions asked.

Then barbecue, light a spliff, and footwork around the camp fire in face paint and masks and shit, chanting some wild off the wall voodoo shit.

Good times…

41. King James Says:

Rajon Trondo
    0 mins ago
    i don’t fuck with 8′s too heavy..

the cork brons dropped today and resellers are caking up .. fuck resellers [ll]

shit makes it stressful for the average dude to cop a pair smh

Always keep an eye on Finishline’s twitter

Every week they restock shoes

I was about to pay $250 for the bred 4′s from a reseller until I saw they were re-releasing the next morning on fnl

Fuck re-sellers they fucked the game up and fuck the new lottery/ticket system

42. HolidayKirk Says:

Blacks been Mandingos since forever.

I wasnt trying to say that european whites were somehow superior to blacks but it does appear to me that black people have an easier time developing muscle.

Since whites had quicker access to steel and the ability to cut corners and make life simpler it seems like natural selection would favor blacks that had the best muscle build.

I really havent done any research into this I just wanted to pose the question to y’all and see what ch’all think.

43. b Says:

I bought 12 brushes for 110

Sold em 20 a pop

I wanna cop a thousand but I’m lazy

44. King James Says:

Also no-sign any white 8′s

I only mess with the Aqua’s and Playoff’s

I’m interested to see the Phoenix sun color way

45. HolidayKirk Says:

J.Dilla>>>>

Donuts is a weird album. I’ve owned it since I was a Sophmore in high school and I’m really drawn to it from time to time. He made the whole thing on his death bed, I really think theres a piece of his soul in it.

46. King James Says:

B
    1 min ago
    I bought 12 brushes for 110

Sold em 20 a pop

I wanna cop a thousand but I’m lazy

Link the brushes

The wave god will be back by summertime

47. b Says:

Now a nigga can afford as much Jordan’s as he want but I just saw a veeeeeery nice bedroom set. Might have to cop

48. TS-LTE Says:

I know you’re weren’t. I just went off the fly.

To answer your question, yes, blacks have easier time building muscle.

But in this instance, it depends on what ‘black’ you’re talking about. Africans who spend 50k+ years as hunter gatherers and have it rooted in their genetics, or enslaved blacks, who have the same genetics doubled down from slavery, battle royales, and bail lifters.

But yeah, nine the less.

49. King James Says:

SEC football athletes have them genetics as well

50. HolidayKirk Says:

To answer your question, yes, blacks have easier time building muscle.

Knew it, thats a cool genetic advantage for y’all.

51. HolidayKirk Says:

Do duh hah-lum shake

52. TS-LTE Says:

G shit.

Straight percolating.

53. TS-LTE Says:

Knew it, thats a cool genetic advantage for y’all.

LMAO.

Come on man….

I don’t know how to dell about that reply.

54. HolidayKirk Says:

J Dilla’s Donuts sounds like the hip hop afterlife.

55. b Says:

@ king James Google crown quality products. By the way I’m the one and only wavegod aka wavebraham Lincoln

The brushes are very effective as they contour ya head (p#suse) u brush less and see results quickly

I found a nice lil from company that sells organic wave products too its called coldlvbel. Im wolfin to enhance my shits and they have an excellent pomade. Its actually called wolfin pomade. crazy.

56. HolidayKirk Says:

LMAO.

Come on man….

I don’t know how to dell about that reply.

Ha ha ha ha ha lets just move on.

57. b Says:

Rocko>>>>currensy

58. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’m the one and only wavegod aka wavebraham Lincoln

^lolies

59. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Wavey Crockett

60. King James Says:

B
    10 mins ago

Both products looks like they have universal acclaim might have to fux with it

I’ve been fucking with that olive creme for a moisturizer

Haven’t used a pomade in years

61. KING SOLOMON Says:

Knew it, thats a cool genetic advantage for y’all.

I dont agree I dont think it’s true we are more culturally disposed to athletics and manual labor. It s not a genetic thing.
    Kenyans are very different in built from Nigerians who are different from Guineans just like Irish are different from Slavs and Germans
    I never like those phrenology arguments thats the same bullshit Goebbels and william f shockley use to say that whites are inherently more intelligent thats bullshit

62. &What?! Says:

Gunplay – The Hard Way >

63. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

These niggas skrugglin to get a ripple all these brushes, pomades, wave caps, hunnids of dollars worth a products….shit u myswell get a perm for da $20 outchea

Catch up nigga

#tsunami

No brush
    No wave cap

64. King James Says:

Frankie, you rag up?

65. HolidayKirk Says:

Gunplay – The Hard Way >

“COMPREDO COMPADRE!? MIDDLE FINGAH IN YAH MADRE WHILE I PULL THE BENZ UP TO THE GUARD GATE”

So yeah, cosign.

66. HolidayKirk Says:

I havent done any research to really debate this one.

67. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^*max b voice* Waaaaavvvvvveeeeeyyyyyy

No brush
    No cap

See niggas who live it got a smartphone full of pics of they life…in this technological era we live a picture can be uploaded in 5 seconds
    Certain commenters with ponm poms come online a 5am to talk to other commenters across the country “bcuz” they have no friends in real life….then when asked to up a pic of a real live woman they’ve actually dated or have in the past…they make hundreds of excuses and lash out in tears of deflection. Clearly you don’t be around no bitches!

You know who u r

68. Rajon Trondo Says:

the last hour or so of work on a saturday is like a fucking lifetime…

69. HolidayKirk Says:

KATIEEEE

Drill>>>

70. General Glamour Says:

71. Casket Face Says:

Honey Lips Louis Says:
    February 23rd, 2013 at 11:17 am
    “Hey this is a great song”

*Big Sean verse starts*

*click*

“Imma watch Sports Center now”

- me, every time I hear Big Sean’s voice

THIS, dude just way too boojwah and smug for me with no actual talent…He’s what Snoop Dogg would be if Snoop ever decided to be smug and uppity with people that give him the MINIMUM of respect and courtesy.

72. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lol
    Tinypic and Justin owns his soul

*jay voice*
    “Don’t get mad at me….*

73. Casket Face Says:

Seriously no shots but who still rock 360′s though?

74. TruthSerum Says:

Yo Eskay post that new Zino tape for archival purposes……LMAO….That bum ass nigga the ONLY rapper I’ve ever witnessed get -300 on Livemixtapes…..Niggaz is going the fuck IN on that Zino Grigio bullshit ass tape…..How ya FREE mixtape a FLOP….????…..I aint gonna front I voted him down too…..Why not??? He destroyed The Source Magazine…..He’ll be hated in Hip Hop circles forever for that….STILL….-300….Yikes, heard UPS is hiring, tho……lol.

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

75. King James Says:

Kaleidoscope Dream>>>>

76. ayo Says:

I cosign Sock Money but yo FUPM, why you telling everbody your business. I do not cosign that.

tinypic.com/player.php?v=33z2rno&s=6

You gotta chill Vinny

77. Casket Face Says:

He destroyed The Source Magazine

No dick riders destroyed Source Magazine and unprofessionals in the offices.

5mics bought the best out of MCs … XXL was the official seal of a dick riding magazine. Every other issue you had YN making excuses on why he chose to talk about his “favorite” rappers again and again.

We needed the Source more than we need Eminem.

What magazine do we have now that showcases TRUE talent? That’s one thing you can’t take away from the Source, they ALWAYS showcased REAL TALENT…and no industry friends.

78. King James Says:

YN<<<<<

79. das Says:

Javelin – ‘Vibrations’ >>>

80. TruthSerum Says:

….Eh…..Benzino kinda had a big hand in diminishing the Source Mag’s credibility….The 2 page Made Men ads…..The Ansaldi Leather Jacket Ads in the back that featured Benzino and his band of wack rappers…..The COVER Benzino shared w/ Nas n’ a cpl more credible rappers….The extortion of Dave Mays(which I do respect from a Goons perspective)….The Em beef….Lotta fuckshit came from RSO’s frontman…..I mean the content was top notch and respected, but once the fuckshit came into play it left the door open for XXL Mag to run w/ the baton and take over…..Now, I think the Hip Hop mag is an outdated idea….Better suited for online consumption….Why waste money printing copies of a mag that you hope will sell….when you can just start a blog or tumblr….or purchase your own online domain address and start ya own web site…..#2Cents

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

81. ayo Says:

Pauly trying to gey knocked

RIP The Situation

82. ayo Says:

get> gey

83. King James Says:

Respect magazine aint that bad as far as the pictures and interviews go

84. b Says:

> wolfin still spinnin

85. King James Says:

Kanye having a girl

life’s ill

86. Casket Face Says:

There is still much money in print, why? Because not everyone is computer literate. Also while a blog or a tumblr can boost retention, magazines are tangible I can’t tell you how many magazines I came up on on the humble. Some one left it in the subway, someone left in the classroom, someone left it in the barber shop etc.

Some people can’t afford data plans, or a mobile device to keep up with the latest trends. Or they are just plan fucking stupid and have no idea how to navigate through a website.

Magazines, pics, illustrations, can be reused and archived. Digital is still much very unreliable.

The thing with print is KNOWING YOUR READERS.

I’d appreciate a few thousand people who actually utilize the content and pay for it opposed to broke impressionable people who push on “like” on Facebook because they’re bored and copped an iPhone5 with their welfare check.

If that was the case, a Bentley would be an economy car. Respect Magazine knows this. Which is why he probably makes his revenue through FAITHFULLY readers.

Nah Right has 7,936 likes on Facebook, yet only a few of us are DEDICATED users that comment, why? We’re the 1%, the people who understand how things work, understand the value that this site offers. Money getters. Alot of people are just followers.

Follows don’t drive Bentleys.

87. HolidayKirk Says:

Javelin – ‘Vibrations’ >>>

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh megaultrasuper-fuckin-cosign! I’ve had that one since it came out that whole mixtape (Jamz N Jemz) is amazing. Its one of my favorite songs of all time.

88. &What?! Says:

coulda been a cherry pickin nigga if i aint make jams & bury niggas use to be the sweetest til life handed me the lemons nigga

89. Casket Face Says:

&What?! Says:
    February 23rd, 2013 at 2:04 pm

Kid got SoHo on lock …

90. &What?! Says:

Joey Badass got bars. No discussion.

91. HolidayKirk Says:

Joey Badass got bars. No discussion.

No question but I still find him boring as sawdust.

92. brolic fonts Says:

not even a Lo-head, but Nah gotta post dis Dro vid. The game needs mo Dro !

93. TruthSerum Says:

Nah…I’m not saying magazines as a whole are outdated, but “Hip Hop” orientated mags per se…..Hip Hop has become more internet-friendly than any other genre of music….Print magazine definitely serve a purpose and will continue to exist, but the cost of advertising and printing along with a huge decrease in mail subscriptions see alot of Print Mags go out of biz or go from a monthly cycle to bi-monthly cycle….Rap mags have significantly lost readership due to how quick the music and news can be digested online….Respect is a prime example of a mag that focuses on Photography and Typography with less emphasis on ads and useless music sections….I mean “Lifestyle” Mags will always exist to sum degree, but with certain fields of interest sum mags may convert to an online version to adjust w/ times and save money….To each his own, tho….#2Cents

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

94. brolic fonts Says:

Blacks been Mandingos since forever.

^this overlooks arab, mali and north african civilization. Your history books fail you bro.

95. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

woje up bout an hr n some change ago

no sign sleepin late

a nigga got moves to shoot

a champions headache >><<<

96. HolidayKirk Says:

Nah I was just doing some thinkin, its not like I’m writing a thesis paper on this.

97. Casket Face Says:

Warner/Chappell will immediately begin administering Jay-Z’s catalog stretching back to 2008; by the end of 2013, it will handle the bulk of his early career hits as well

Dudes was going in on Dame being underhanded I was just sitting laughing because I know this not to be true.

98. das Says:

“We got plenty of swagger, we may have too much swag,’’ Stoudemire said after the loss, via the NY Post. “We got to get more greedy, from the standpoint of wanting to defend, wanting to win and having a sense of urgency. We have to want to win. We got to have the mentality to want to win. It don’t matter if it looks good or not. We just got to get it done. It’s not a great feeling right now.’’

Too much swag can be deadly yo.

99. &What?! Says:

That Dro video… ‘Presented by Ralph Lauren’ SMFH!

100. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

“The real meaning of success is being in the position to work with an individual you consider a friend,” Jay-Z said in a statement. “Jon Platt is such a person. He’s a man of extraordinary character as well as a remarkably talented executive with an ear for music and an eye for talent. It’s great to watch him grow to be one the best in the business.”

> lol!

hov jus did the cooking dance with dame soul on this one. roff.

101. &What?! Says:

NY getting smacked come playoff time.

STFU Amare.

102. Casket Face Says:

black people have an easier time developing muscle.

How do you explain the Equestrian and Karankawa? Also the many tribes of the East who were indomitable. Let’s not forget the Tsenacommacah.

The Tsenacommacah are a good study because they were indomitable, very muscular and fearless. They were also good with the tomahawk and bow.

For European settlers to defeat them they had to use tactics such as small pox, Pocahantas, and “Thankgiving”….I spoke on this earlier this week. When all else fails whites offer up their way of life as a “gift”.

Through out history it’s been proven white folks are like the base paint you get at home depot, boring, bland, useless until you add flavor to it and the man behind the counter mixes it up for you with new colors.

That’s been the European white man’s swag since the begining, improve on existing ideas and offer his “whiteness” in return. Dominance wasn’t gained until people start breaking bread and being kind to muthafuckas.

Similar to hip-hop, “let that white boy do his thing” …Now we got Riff Raff no more Milkbone…people who actually put something in the culture.

103. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

NY getting smacked come playoff time.

STFU Amare.

^Fact

104. brolic fonts Says:

^yo !

105. brolic fonts Says:

> lol!

hov jus did the cooking dance with dame soul on this one. roff.

^could even be one of those unintentional burns, but geez

106. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

^yo !

> oh yeah, i gotta share this.

107. Cashmere Cavalli aka Snowbunny Sampson Says:

Dude melting on worldstar becuz wale wouldn’t take a pic with him

Should of never made camera phones affordable

108. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

^could even be one of those unintentional burns, but geez

> a burn nonetheless as i’m certain dame stay up on er’thing hov related.

damn, dame.

109. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

This how jordan must have felt the day after game 5 of the 97 finals

Dropped 38

left his blood n sweat on the court

you kno he felt like shit the next day

I see you mj

you visible nigga

110. brolic fonts Says:

Dude melting on worldstar becuz wale wouldn’t take a pic with him

Should of never made camera phones affordable

^ wtf was that shit?! I was speechless

111. King James Says:

Jeezy >>>>>> Ross

112. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

^yo !

> oh yeah, i gotta share this.
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    wow

113. Honey Lips Louis Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    February 23rd, 2013 at 1:33 pm
    ….Eh…..Benzino kinda had a big hand in diminishing the Source Mag’s credibility

Be clear.

After he changed the Made Men album rating to 4.5…it was a wrap.

4.5 is reserved for every album that just missed the classic mark.

That was like as good as it got for most incredible rappers.

And he fucked it all up by giving his own group 4.5.

From there it was skrate downhill.

Source was the authority.

5 mics meant classic … they were king-makers.

It’s sad.

XXL tried to bring the game back with the XXL rating…but niggas wasn’t tryina hear it.

5 mics was so real that niggas got it tatted…and this was when only old white Harley bikers and real goons had tats.

Bottom line, Benzino took a great publication and truly ruined it smh.

RIP the only magazine of record for the hip-hop community.

Oh well.

Nothing lasts forever.

114. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Say word King James from Milwaukee.
    I got hella family from out there.
    My moms from 2nd and locust

115. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Dude melting on worldstar becuz wale wouldn’t take a pic with him

Should of never made camera phones affordable

^ wtf was that shit?! I was speechless

^i ain’t even think of it like that lol ya he looked groupies out lmao

Sn: that pic was interesting but the fact “Trick Daddy” posted it severly diminshes the point

116. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

King James u on insta?!?

117. brolic fonts Says:

^yep, many angles and arguments to think about with that pic.

118. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Source was the authority.

5 mics meant classic … they were king-makers.
    ^^^^^^^^^
    “I pays for it like the mics in the source.”
    -Jay Dee

119. King James Says:

Kid frankie yeah I use to be Jesus Shuttlesworth

I had to dead it though

120. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    February 23rd, 2013 at 3:06 pm
    Source was the authority.

5 mics meant classic … they were king-makers.
    ^^^^^^^^^
    “I pays for it like the mics in the source.”
    -Jay Dee

Oh of course.

After Made Men got 4.5 … everything was for sale.

But when Nasty Nas got 5 for Illmatic shit was real … and when Reasonable Doubt didn’t get 5 … niggas was gonna riot … shit I was gonna join them … that was “10 years ahead of his time” raps … be clear … any argument for the best album ever gotta include Reasonable Doubt. Not just for that time period … for ANY time period.

“That’s why…our people…can’t have anything” lolol

121. King James Says:

Dwayne Gretsky
    6 mins ago
    Say word King James from Milwaukee.
    I got hella family from out there.
    My moms from 2nd and locust

Yeah bro and word

122. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Kid frankie yeah I use to be Jesus Shuttlesworth

I had to dead it though

^aha!
    *daps*

123. King James Says:

*daps* the homie Dwayne gretsky

124. King James Says:

*daps* frankie

125. brolic fonts Says:

@ :57. Y THE KIDS GOTTA BE “HOE ASS” BRUH?

^crying

126. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

^aha! *daps*

> lol!

mystery solved, dubbs

127. brolic fonts Says:

worldstar comments hilarious sometimes

128. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

*daps the conglomerate*

Real talk King James Ma Fishers might be the goat breakfast spot.

129. &What?! Says:

Word to Adele – Skyfall in the gym.

Shit got me feeling like James Bond about to save the world from mass destruction one rep at a time