Roc Marciano – Bruh Man

“Remember, lead singers need wingman smooth as Luther Ingram”

After laying relatively low for a couple of months, Marci pops back up with a ridiculous loosie.

Previously: Realm Reality ft. Roc Marciano, AG Da Coroner & Termanology – Immoral Ventilation

80 Responses to “Roc Marciano – Bruh Man”

1. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

ROC MARC NIGGA!!

2. General Glamour Says:

I honestly don’t think b even fucks those backpage girls

I’m pretty sure he calls them to ” talk ”

You don’t even get hard for them

You gay, move on with your like

Look at Anderson and Ellen

Not too hard tho faggot

3. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Niggas woried bout convo n small talk

I rather a bitch say the least shit possible

need me a bad ass dumb loyal bitch

only shit she need to say is

dinners ready

your joint is rolled

and yes daddy

im moreconcerned bout a bitch knowin her role as a woman then her bein a poly sci major

4. B Says:

he could be in hollywood
    approaching model chicks
    he rather be on nahright discussing politics

5. General Glamour Says:

B Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 12:55 pm

genital grabber, how hot is it in sunny california?

Wow

Now niggas is using blatant pick up lines

I’m African, bb.

We kill your kind back home

6. Casket Face Says:

Ashanti can tell you about:

pliers on the TV

fried bologna with eggs and grits,

paper food stamps (brown one dollar joints).

Ill kool-aid mixes like Strawberry, Orange and Kiwi.

knows how to duck a swing from grandma for even THINKING about going in the living room.

old tube socks for hair scrunchies

….Beyonce never been about that life Ashanti breath prolly smelled like sun flower seeds and Juicy Fruit on GP.

7. French Kevin Says:

Bitch I’m on that Nucynta

Higher than Lou al Cynder

Your hoe just blew my center

I’m on with 2 melindas.

8. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

would be nice to hear roc marc over some neptunes beats

9. General Glamour Says:

B Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 12:57 pm

he could be in hollywood
    approaching model chicks
    he rather be on nahright discussing politics

You in the most populous city
    But bitches leave you on the bench
    You lil ” Pick Me ! “

back when, before even greeting ya mans with a pound. The question was asked… last time you smashed?
    this had to be known prior to see if you’re even worthy of a dap.

the puss banter took precedence over formalities.

so I ask you. Last time you got some pussy?

11. Tong Po Flo Says:

Dania Ramirez

^ true and living dimes.

^ that’s the one, I heart her

12. B Says:

filthy little african
    blacker than
    patra skin
    u resemble dude with the specs from whats happening x

Niggas woried bout convo n small talk

I rather a bitch say the least shit possible

need me a bad ass dumb loyal bitch

only shit she need to say is

dinners ready

your joint is rolled

and yes daddy

^ gotta co this.

14. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

2 Chainz said:

Flip dat
    Me an broke nigga mi mat
    My rim cause ten stack
    Pimp dat ge bac
    If I fall off den I mafuckin lim back
    Pimp dat Pimp what?
    She said “Wear yo mafuckin lim pat?
    I said “I had a goooood yeah so wear my mafuckin blim pat?”

2 Chainz >Roc Marc

^ gotta co this.

^emphatically

18. HolidayKirk Says:

Roc Marciano is the antithesis of Wale

19. French Kevin Says:

cosign Dania Ramirez

That’s the kind of face I like.

I’d make that hoe fall in love with me so fucking hard, it’d turn me off.

20. General Glamour Says:

LOL

I does this !

I’ll be back tho

#3Hunna

21. Casket Face Says:

Hoodrat dimes >>> Beyonce’ish hoodraty

Ms Twerksum, Sasha GoHard, Gansta Boo >>> Beyonce

…not just looks, you gotta know how to chef up ghetto classics, Beyonce ain’t about that life.

She can’t go hard with the government cheese enough for me…I’m straight.

22. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

need me a bad ass dumb loyal bitch

only shit she need to say is

dinners ready

your joint is rolled

and yes daddy

^ gotta co this.

No-sign. In a wife I’m more concerned about her lifestyle. If shorty isn’t in med school or pursuing a PhD at a top 15 university, in something legit. I can’t fuck with it. In a wife i’m making a legacy, but I’ll let yall tell it. If just tryna give you the bigger picture.

just sayin… its a thin line. Be careful what you ask for.

you want a smart broad cool… it helps if you’re banking on her to assist with bringing in bread.

… but chick like this usually too smart for her own good. Its truely a game of chess with these ones, and that can get tiring after a while, always having to stay two steps ahead.

26. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

I’m > If

27. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

Roc Marciano is the antithesis of Wale

Good is the antithesis of Wale.

28. Slumbilical Says:

Roc Marc got them soup coolers my nigga.

He can cool off any bowl of soup in 30 seconds flat.

No soup is too hot.

Shit could be 400 degrees (no Juvenile)…straight up searing, melting the bread bowl.

A few blows [ll] from Roc Marc and that shit is cooler than lemonade.

Nigga lips so big I can’t see his face.

29. General Glamour Says:

B Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 1:04 pm

cp im too brolic
    u blacker than shoe polish
    i dropped out screw college
    still made a few dollars

-__-

No homo but you were heating up before this

I’ll be back for my crown later

30. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Hoodrat dimes >>> Beyonce’ish hoodraty

a faux hood rat dime like B know how to sit her ass down

not say shit

n look bad as possible

look bad to the point where you pull up niggas wanna denzel at the stop light at your whip she so bad

she a just sit there making niggas soul burn inside as they look onward with hate

a dirtball saltpepperketchup chinese food hood rat bitch

talk way to fuckin much

get in the wheel wanna start touchin shit n all that

nah mean

im good on that cuz

^ all well and good,… but be prepared to walk the straight and narrow for the remainder with this one.

32. brolic fonts Says:

seems like for clarification, convo about bishes has to be prefaced with the question “wifing or smashing?”

33. Gob Bluth Says:

I’m African, bb.

We kill your kind back home

i lold

34. Gob Bluth Says:

this tho

35. The Architek Says:

The type that asks, gingerly, questions that she already has the answers to. Waiting for you to lie.

And when you do?…. Welp!

36. French Kevin Says:

bitches fall in love with me way too hard.

This one Slovakian bitch came over to grab the rest of her shit after I stopped fucking with her, took my loaded .38 snub out of my mattress, cocked the hammer back and put it to her temple, threatened to kill herself until I told her I loved her.

that’s the same bitch that took all 7 inches of my white dick down her neck and held her breath until I came

War stories….

37. B Says:

cp u lack the criteria
    go back to liegeria

38. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

lotta you niccas is fat and sloppy, no homo

you tryna choose hoes, but they aint hearin it

antisocial ass niccas

ya convo game weak on and offline

39. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

no sign of all this

f a phD

dont get me wrong thats cool , i tip my hat to you baby doll you got a pHD ok then what

see thats that beta shit

a nigga wantin a women to have chips to supplement his lack of income

if u trill

you gon have enough bread for the both of yall

matter fact u gon have enough bread for you the main chick the mistress and the young bitch forget it im the don

if you trill ya wife works because she WANTS to work

not because you leanin on her to supplement income

thats just me tho

im old school

i like my bitch at the crib cookin up a steak so it smell like ruth chris when i step in from makin money moves and pickin up manillas

why u think females got “independent” in the first place

cuz this lame ass niggas aint shit , cant een get a bitch hair done no nails done no none of that

females evovled to that “independent” stage because they HAD TO in order to survive

a braud could have a PHD from the best school on the planet

ask that braud if she would rather work or be wit a trill nigga that got enough cake for the both of em n she can do what she please wit her time

how u think she gon answer that?

You gotta find a good woman. Not too smart, not too dumb. Not too old, not too young. One that can cook and clean. – Saddam Hussein.

41. S.I.C.K Says:

She would looooooooooove me, I was 7 inches in second grade. u satisfying her with that .less is more.

42. brolic fonts Says:

just sayin… its a thin line. Be careful what you ask for.

^iont know man, youd be suprised. books smarts is way different from street smartscommon sense

43. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

See that is where I disagree. I find that with a woman that is making major moves, there isnt the same clinginess. I come through, chill like an adult, fuck her brains out, and she cooks and goes back to studying, and I rotate. Bitch has no time to dwell on the feelings of the moment. I enjoy that. Shorty is just grinding. I’m doing the same.

44. Gob Bluth Says:

lotta you niccas is fat and sloppy, no homo

you tryna choose hoes, but they aint hearin it

antisocial ass niccas

ya convo game weak on and offline

shot’s fired

cosign upping pics tho

45. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

broke

overweight

no ambition, no paper

and you tryna choose & rate these hoes

i got the physique of an olympic swimmer

i got paper, ambition

so naturally im choosin, or i gets chosen and selected like cattle

46. Black Says:

^^^^^^

Always. Cuz if a if we’re just talking bout pussy, I dont really care if the bitch can read yo…

47. brolic fonts Says:

has “beta” made it to mainstream slang yet? its only a matter of time

48. KING SOLOMON Says:

Roc Marciano is the antithesis of Wale

Good is the antithesis of Wale.
    Haha true all tru

49. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

^^^^^
    Alotta dumb people with degrees

And when you do?…. Welp!

^ is all Im saying.

I specifically went for the smart no nonsense broad. It’s what I needed. She wears mad hats: zoo keeper, advisor, corrections officer, secretary, shrink.

51. Slumbilical Says:

Marry a professional, my niggas.

That’s my advice.

And it’s easy too.

There’s hella desperate black women out there.

Every black woman I meet is married to a dude who’s unemployed but when you meet him he says “I invest on the side” or “I do real estate” <— that's my favorite one.

Niggas is always wifing broads with no prospects.

Why not wife a broad who's an executive?

Trust me…no woman wants to be alone.

Get a haircut, clean yourself up, get on a dating site, you'll meet a broad who makes a quarter mill by next week and is dying to be with your lousy ass by next Tuesday.

52. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

has “beta” made it to mainstream slang yet? its only a matter of time

your all welcome

53. Tong Po Flo Says:

And when you do?…. Welp!

^ lulz, like cOLD said the chess game gets mad old after a while, that’s what most of these smarty broad be alone, they don’t know how to turn that shit off

Black Says:

February 21st, 2013 at 1:13 pm

^^^^^^

^ its been known, niggas talking about wifey. see General Glamour post above.

55. Casket Face Says:

If Ms Twerksum and Beyonce stripped down BUTT NAKED spread their legs and pussy lips….

Yo GON’ choose Ms Twerksum …even if she didn’t finish her whole 7 day Zithromax course I’m running in that RAW.

Have her hook a nigga up some polka-dot macaroni with the Bar-S franks drenched in Lawrys and ice cold kool aid thick as robitussin, side of cornbread with the buttery top.

Beyonce don’t even remember how to open a can of Spaghetti O’s

56. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

bitches see me

they wait for me to approach

they wait for me to choose and select like x box menu screen

57. Gob Bluth Says:

Fupm you’re missing the point

Cosign procreating with driven intelligent women

You gotta think of the genes you’re passing down

It’s deeper than busting a nut

58. French Kevin Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 1:11 pm

What the fuck, 7 inches in 2nd grade? Your dick’s got autism or something? That ain’t normal.

59. KING SOLOMON Says:

cosign Dania Ramirez

She know she bad

60. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

cOLD Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 1:11 pm

==================
    saddam was droppin gems my nicca

shit

61. S.I.C.K Says:

FrencH kevin it is imperative that you purchase a black dildo if you want to keep your wife satisfied. Its only so long she can pretend that youre really pleasing her.

62. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

im more concered bout how well a braud can hook up a steak rather than how much money she make

the money department

i got that covered

i aint worried bout that

just hook them steaks up n roll them doobs n sit n that passenger lookin sexy as u can lil mama

63. brolic fonts Says:

lmao niggas writing screen plays

64. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

bitches see me

they wait for me to approach

they wait for me to choose and select like x box menu screen

haha my nigga

65. French Kevin Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 1:17 pm

SHIIIIIEEEEET bro……when she’s gushing all over my abdomen, that ain’t pretending, that’s the dick bending LMAO

66. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

But where’s da pics

67. S.I.C.K Says:

bitches see me

they wait for me to approach

> Then they decline.

68. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Fupm you’re missing the point

see thats that beta shit

yall worried bout jeans cuz

im stand up

i helm from a hall of fame fabric

a rare cloth

any child of mine will be stand up from my sperm alone

i aint worried bout no genes thats the least of my concern

69. Slumbilical Says:

French Kevin Says:
    February 21st, 2013 at 1:18 pm

when she’s gushing all over my abdomen, that ain’t pretending

Niggas is letting they bitches pee on them, son.

70. S.I.C.K Says:

Pics?

lmao niggas writing screen plays

^ lols

72. Gob Bluth Says:

There’s hella desperate black women out there

Yup my sister is 23 in college, all her friends are single, infact let me look for a pic

73. brolic fonts Says:

74. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Screen actors guild award

75. Casket Face Says:

Dania Ramirez

Pussy ain’t hittin on shit though….her swag give it away

76. S.I.C.K Says:

need me a bad ass dumb loyal bitch
    Bad move bro.Dumb bitches AIN`T loyal to nobody but themselves.

I`m suprised at cOLD cosigning a dumb bitch.That`s a liability.

Dumb bitches=dumb seeds

y`all want dumb seeds?what about your legacy??what if you died?

A strong man wants a strong woman.A nation can rise no higher than it`s women.

woman is the “womb”of man.

master
    allah
    now

m.a.n.

77. S.I.C.K Says:

@my mask

please include the link of my soundcloud page in your sn.If you gonna dickride,at least promote the brand.

78. ApeLincoln Says:

Marc! Son has absutely no enthusiasm but it works. KA has the same fuckin problem but they both have dope pens

79. spirit equality Says:

Doesn’t he mean James Ingram?

80. ApeLincoln Says:

HolidayKirk

“Roc Marciano is the antithesis of Wale”

Lol