Video: Meek Mill Reveals “I Got 5 On It (Remix)” Featuring Jadakiss

During his conversation with Sway in Houston, Meek Mill talks about his upcoming mixtape Dreamchasers 3 mixtape and reveals that he and Jadakiss have remixed “I Got 5 On It” for the tape.

Previously: Meek Mill & Lil Snupe – Sway In The Morning Freestyle (Video)

52 Responses to “Video: Meek Mill Reveals “I Got 5 On It (Remix)” Featuring Jadakiss”

1. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Try to write the word drug-dealer without the dash.
    Just try it.

2. Blaze22 Says:

What happened to g7 sour d and iLLchange

I survived crazy era’s. I remember that biggums dude got murked by Boosie

3. Blaze22 Says:

Drug dealer first commenter to offend eskay to where he had to add security to the server. He went to St. John’s.

4. hugh hef Says:

Beanie Sigel languishes in jail.

Meek Mill runs philly and is the best rapper from philly.

5. hugh hef Says:

Crazy88…dude used to have the baby maybe….s550….he married a white jewish girl….her father had bread..

dude had the crib in jersey….bmw….swithed up every month..

anyone remember his pic with the gun….and a burberry scarf over his face….

6. hugh hef Says:

drug dealer

7. hugh hef Says:

HolidayKirk Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:20 pm

im scared to ask what kinna job interview u goin for at that hour

Loooooool, FedEx AM shift, 2-7 AM but with benefits and $13 an hour

^Job interviews at 3 in the morning? where the hell do you live? memphis?

8. hugh hef Says:

I remember the Drug Dealer fiasco/scandal…back in 2005 – 2006….

Drug Dealer used to post on here like if he actually was moving it…

I think he offended Eskay’s daughter or family….either way….Eskay banned him permantly…ip banned him…and his name couldnt be typed on nahright…dude was bannished..

I even think Eskay showed up to his college/university….he went to St Johns or John Jay or some shit….was some white kid trying to be a lawyer or something..

good times…Eskay threatened to choke the 17 – 18 year old kid with his hoodie..

i been on nahright too long….since 2005 – 2006…smh

9. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Meek mill defect to g unit before its to late!

10. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Hahahahaha

11. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

He whent at Simons mom.lol
    Trust me I’ve been banned from nah right thousands of times
    But no way any of these wiggas coming to where I live back in those days.
    My hood was a jungle back then so I could talk mad shit and no one tested me.
    But yeah we all knew drugs was a white college kid.
    When he whent at shaggy’s moms it was a rillznap.lol

12. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Time for Sean Hannity so I can get my laugh on.
    Sean Hannity>>>>>John Stewart

13. hugh hef Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 8:57 pm

But yeah we all knew drugs was a white college kid.

^There aint no niggas on nahright..

I repeat there is no black people on nahright

smh

14. Honey Lips Louis Says:

I’ll be at the Bulls-Heat game Thursday.

Holla at your boy.

I’ll be sitting courtside.

“Nigga I be Spike’d out / I could trip a referee”

When you see a nigga in the OG Laney J’s with the gleaming blue and yellow on the sole, holla at your boy.

You gotta take loans out to speak to me.

Oh and to Hoots – you never been relevant.

You a known cartoon.

A joke.

I got hood passes for every hood.

My comment game went platinum in every country.

Platinum in Estonia.

If I comment about someone…their stock rises.

So if I wanna tease and joke…that’s on me.

I got 30 masks and I deploy them at will.

All the OG’s fux wit me and know it’s all jokes.

It’s entertainment…”are you not entertained?”

If not then youz a fuckboy…do me a favor, take a loan out, then you’ll understand me.

My parents are from Swagistan.

I only speak Guapanese.

15. ayo Says:

Sock money soljaaaa I thought I told yaaaaa

16. Charles Lee Ray Says:

i been on nahright too long….since 2005 – 2006…smh

^get a life

17. Charles Lee Ray Says:

“This is sock money you little fuck”
    -Vinny from philly

18. Honey Lips Louis Says:

“I’m still spendin sock money from ’88.” (c) chea

19. Charles Lee Ray Says:

Sad day when privileged white males don’t even wanna embrace they heritage smh
    The mob would be disgraced Vinny

Identity crisis

20. EnglandRepresent Says:

Remember that crazy bint Mindy Marin? On the Jack Reacher film (shittiest shit I ever saw) credits, Mindy Marin is credited for doing the casting. True story.

Nahright?

21. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

even in my abscene my presence is felt

22. hugh hef Says:

^this is why drake is my favorite rapper…he comes from humble beginnings just as me

23. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

they love trill clinton

they love em

they pray and pray on his downfall

he like stainless steel

they only hatin on em cuz he way to trill

sock mney got em so mad and uncomfortable they come up wit silly likes like hes white

24. Honey Lips Louis Says:

hugh hef Says:
    February 18th, 2013 at 9:37 pm

LOOOOOOOOL the comments is hilarious tho…

Eniggama 6 hours ago
    now he gotta down south accent.
    Reply ·

silents08 6 hours ago
    Look at his kitchen, we can only imagine what this basement looks like .. probably had a swimming pool and sauna going on down there
    Reply · in reply to TheJamaicanQueen (Show the comment)

MrrMuyaagi 1 day ago
    So when he says “Living in my momma house, we’d argue every month”. This is what he meant. haha
    Reply ·

25. jderrida Says:

Wow

That is not real

Can’t be

Tuna sandwiches making jews rap saviors

26. Honey Lips Louis Says:

Drake is, in a sense, trolling.

Be clear…the nigga invented his persona.

That’s why when niggas say “RIFF RAFF IS A TROLL”, I say…ok, but isn’t Ross a troll?

Plies?

I mean, even Killa Cam you could argue was the Godfather of trolling.

Puters puting?

Exactly.

27. Honey Lips Louis Says:

That’s why Riff Raff and Drake collab’ing now because they started from the bottom rung of the Upper Cruste ladder.

28. ayo Says:

they pray and pray on his downfall

lmao this nigga

29. Charles Lee Ray Says:

lmao this niggakizza

30. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

It’s funny to watch Fox News and hear how Obama is doing “too much”.
    Then come on here and niggas is saying Obama “ain’t doing shit!”
    Happy Black Presidents’ Day
    All five of them..

31. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

White rappers<<<<<<<<

32. why? Says:

*tears*

33. RiFF RaFF Says:

Why all da hatin, I’m gettin higher then da space station
    Sippin lean po’n 4′s like da playstation
    Connect Haitian, rap game masturbation

34. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Frick n’ Frack>>>>>>riff raff

35. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Drake’s bitchass tuna fish sammich footage>>>games change of heart footage

36. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

I said

I love when I pull up me n one of my bad lil bitches n the passenger

niggas fill up with hate instantly

they hate the bag my pretty lil bitch got

they hate the shoes on trill clintons feet

they hate the watch on his wrist and the shirt on his back

when they frown I smile

I love makin niggas think “damn y aint I choose that life y ant I choose the way of the trill”

thats what its about

thats what life is about

accumlating as many haters as possible

making niggas look in the mirror after they see you and say “you aibt shit nigga”

I love that shit

I love it

37. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

I want niggas mad as possible when I pull up n step out

if u aint makin niggas angry when u pul up to the point they wanna cause you physical harm you not livin life to the maximum level possible

lifes about peelin knots
    fuckin bad bitches n cool sluts

and accumlating as many haters as humanly possible

38. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

#GwopSocks

39. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

“Stripper knot by my ankle just in case them wolves lurking.”

40. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you niggas runnin roun hatin

instead of gettin more haters

that

coupled wit the fact u put pussy before paper tells me you aint have a stand up father or og in ya life

41. b Says:

#200

42. French Kevin Says:

Life is about being satisfied with yourself.

Today I got my dick sucked by a restaurant hostess in my car while she was still working.

Very satisfying.

43. ayo Says:

I just cant wear ordinary socks, Im to grown for that

I grew out of white socks a long time ago

My heavenly feet is only to be in the finest fabric the world has to offer

My feet bougie and high class, It only wants to be in cashmere socks

Thats where them knots go

#sockmoneygang

44. b Says:

Rip Pauly

45. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

I just took a look at the safe and my dick got hard thinkin bout the things I can do wit all this money

im really out here gettin big loafs of bread nigga

she’ll suck a dick for some truck fit imagine what she’ll do for this tube sock money you little fuck

46. das Says:

‘Being broke is sad
    & I’m a chipper dude’

King L >>>

47. ayo Says:

Put on your high socks, its about to get stuffy

48. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you niggas simpin not pimpin

limpin not walkin

my money come in manilla envelopes nigga

I got a bad bitch her puss commands $300 an hr,on backpage

she sellin that twat for daddy right now

do me a favor will ya?

go get some money

49. Casket Face Says:

Niggahz be hitting me up, Ayo (Anonymous), When I’m coming over? I ain’t no drive bye Boo! You aint never Took me out to Eat yet, Bought me Shit, Got my Hair did, or Broke no bread off, but you wana come over, That’s when I be Like OKAY!! & Stand they asses Up! Now I know alotta u niggahz gana be mad at dis, so in advance! Fuck you Bitchez, I Still Got “My Money” Step to me Correct! Or Fuck Off! I gets my own bread!!

These are OUR brothers and sisters: Ep1

….brought to you by Casket’s facebook.

50. Casket Face Says:

Furthermore, Why niggahz wait to try and curse a girl over the phone just because you dont wana be they girl!! Niggah you gotta start From the Bottom, I don’t care about what Celebrity Co Signed you, bitch I fuck with the niggahz datz “Co Signing!!” #NotDaHelp!!

These are OUR brothers and sisters: Ep1 (part 2)

….brought to you by Casket’s facebook.

51. ayo Says:

I told her to suck my sock

52. General Glamour Says:

We got stock in the sock

I said we stocking the sock

Boy the stocking a sock