MC Lyte & Erick Sermon – Jordan Effect

Lyte and E Double connect for a new cut commissioned by Nike for their “Jordan XX8 Days Of Flight” series. Sermon just drops some ad-libs so I’m assuming he handled the production.

Previously: Big Daddy Kane – 28 Bars of Kane (Prod. by DJ Premier) | Preview a New Jadakiss & Styles P Jordan Ad (Prod. by Jermaine Dupri)

63 Responses to “MC Lyte & Erick Sermon – Jordan Effect”

1. Tong Po Flo Says:

I’m highly entertained by truthserum,

^ never read a sonnet homie wrote, am I losing!?!

2. Tong Po Flo Says:

How old is MC Lyte, she was lookin’ riiiiight the last time I seen her on that Angela Bassett/Nia Long stezz

3. TruthSerum Says:

Keep YEARNING, you get a name-flip thas’ all….You’re a NOBODY in REAL LIFE, tho…You named yaself after a WHITE Hockey Player, chump….YOU looked at MY VIDEOS…..Not the other way around…..Thanks for the youtube view, tho….

4. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Nigga.
    U performed in an empty chevy’s.
    U was draped in dust rags.

5. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Looking like a young dusty baker

6. TruthSerum Says:

DLAME Yes, ME Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 10:49 am
    Nigga.
    U performed in an empty chevy’s.
    U was draped in dust rags.

^^^^^^

….But….YOU were watching ME, tho….Think about that….How many vids get posted at the TOP that YOU haven’t bothered to cluck play on…Prolly a bunch, huh…!? But….You felt inclined to click play on MINE, tho….And…MY shit aint even posted here…..Sure, buddy….Like I said this is Psychology 101….You don’t feed into your enemy….YOU remove their power from them…..But….YOU can’t grasp that simple concept….Can….YOU….smh.

#TruthHurtsYEARNIGNGroupies!!!!

7. TruthSerum Says:

I.DON’T.BELIEVE.YOU.

4 words…..simple….Watch me control him for the WHOLE day w/ these 4 words….Cuz he wants be to BELIEVE he gotta Quarter M….sure, YOU just finished clocking in that Time Card….Yung Stock Clerk….there’s a clean up in Aisle 3!!!!!

8. TruthSerum Says:

Word…..Keep YEARNING…..QUESTION remains, @DLame…..Why.Were.YOU.Looking.At.ME.Then….YOU make reference to scenes in a youtube vis like you were STUDYING it…..WHY.WERE.YOU.LOOKING.AT.ME.FAGGOT…..Yeah thas’ what I thought, you Fuck Ass Nigga….

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

Keep looking, hoe….You had my FACE on ya cpu screen….That shit is saved in ya BROWSER history, FAGGOT….lol.

9. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

a quarter M aint no money

im up early watchin the market makin moves readin over 10qs

I repo niggas bitches nothin I ever owned got repoed

all u do is lie and spin

post one verified fact bout trill clinton

u aint got one

I got a fact bout you tho

you on youtube talkin about sucking a straight cock

explain that terry cloth

all dat shit u type wont change the fact you a literal homosexual

I tol yall bout nok.30 plus days later it doubled

if u wasnt such.a faggot u coulda took that gem n got some bread

but u to busy on the internet being a fuckin lame

im out in the real world gettin money indulgin in vices fuckin bitches

you on youtube expressin ya homosexual heritage

you a clown and a faggot n a hand me down chap sweater

u gpt the nerve to talk bout trill clinton

nigga

LOOK AT YOU

10. TruthSerum Says:

Why.Are.YOU.Looking.At.ME.F.DUDES.MAY.BE.

Oh yeah can’t forget the 4 words that OWN ya CRACKER ass soul, WIGGER…

I.

Don’t.

Believe.

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Now YEARN, bitch…

11. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Lol u bum.
    Young derelict.
    Your clothes look like they been sitting on a book shelf in a library for 8 skrate summers.
    U old dirty bastard

12. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

“Isn’t that the hype man?”
    Lmfaooooo.
    U the comment game lil cease
    U mark

13. TruthSerum Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    February 4th, 2013 at 8:03 pm
    No Answer = Stiff Arm

^^^^^^

Lol…..I.Can’t.Make.Dis.Shit.Up…..He’s a GROUPIE……NOBODY acknowledges YOU, chump…..lol…..Keep Yearning….I’ll just archive….cool

#TruthHurtsStiffArms!!!!

14. Tong Po Flo Says:

a quarter M aint no money

^ depends on what part of the globe you reside

15. Mack Martinez Says:

RIP Jordan sneakers.

iFux with Jordan 1 – 8, 11, and 13.

A couple others I might rock with some black jeans and a black tee on some space age shit but the rest of ‘em…couldn’t catch me dead.

Bottom line, Tinker Hatfield caught the holy ghost with some of them early models.

The Jordan 6 is like the iPad – some genius nigga with a pen and a pad sketching the most incredible shoe ever, from the two holes in the tongue to pull it up, to the lace lock.

Jordan 6′s straight out the box were an outfit…didn’t matter what else you had on…them bitches was poppin – from the day they was released to now.

But Jordans these days is for the court and even on the court they not as nice as them Kobe’s.

As for the rest of the Jordan brand, them Spizikes, etc…couldn’t satch me fucking dead rocking those – wouldn’t even rock them in snow/mud…no amount of guap suffices for that sort of embarrassment.

But Jordan will cake forever off them retro models so I can’t hate – get your bread – and your new wifey is a dime – hey, he’s the best ever, the nigga deserves it!

16. TruthSerum Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    February 4th, 2013 at 7:39 pm
    Aye Nation.
    Do u know Chea?
    Let’s clear the air waves

^^^^^^

Look at chu….Just 24hrs ago……He’s a F.A.N….Fuck Ass Nigga….EASY!!!

17. Tong Po Flo Says:

iFux with Jordan 1 – 8, 11, and 13.

^ 1′s and the 13′s are the only ones I can mess with

18. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

he dont ever talk bout bitches on nah ever

he jus talk about men

he worried bout what other MEN aworried bout

he a faggot

I sincerely believe this nigga a homo

19. Mack Martinez Says:

Cloudy day if you own Dell stock.

Less than 5 years ago the stock was at US$26.

Now they getting US$13/share to sell it back to the owner.

Praise Allah I never invested – might have been a good look at one point since every student that ever lived once had a Dell but now all them kids is buying iMac’s…RIP Steve Jobs, the greatest ever – artist or businessman – most influential cat of the past 100 years, I put him on Martin Luther King’s level. No shots at MLK but he was in a different space – I’m talking about overall influence.

20. TruthSerum Says:

F DUDES MAY BE! Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 11:05 am
    he dont ever talk bout bitches on nah ever<<<<(See thas' why NOBODY believes YOU….ya 1st comment was a LIE….You stole a innocent girls FB/Tumblr pic and LIED on ya dick saying you hit…..But….YOU didn't tho….)

he jus talk about men<<<<(You're the wigger who LIKES anal play, tho….and YOU type about it….NOT me, bro…)

he worried bout what other MEN aworried bout<<<<(Nah…..YOU get MAD….gggggrrrrrggghhh….at what I type…I LAUGH….then type sum more….fairly simple concept to grasp….thanks for being so homotional)

he a faggot<<<<<(Sez the guy who's 1st comment on Nah was about ANAL PLAY….cute)

I sincerely believe this nigga a homo<<<<<(I.STILL.DON'T.BELIEVE.YOU.4.QUARTERS….lol)

#TruthHurtsPhillyFuckWiggaz!!!!

21. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

apple lost its luster

to many alternate apple options that are dropping great quality products

aapl is past its prime

#TruthHurtsDLameAssNiggaz!!!!

23. TruthSerum Says:

I.Don’t.BELIEVE.YOU.Dawg.

24. TruthSerum Says:

F DUDES MAY BE! Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 11:17 am
    co sign homosexuality to the fullest

yall can be politcally correct

ill stick to my moral values and principles as a stand up transgendered person

^^^^^

*Fixed for accuracy*

25. HolidayKirk Says:

Nosign homophobia

It gets overwhelming on here sometimes

26. TruthSerum Says:

Niggaz got him wearing a bow tie….Lemme find out you be slanging bean pies on Crenshaw Blvd….lol.

27. French Kevin Says:

Faggots are disgusting

28. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

co sign homophobia to the fullest

yall can be politcally correct

ill stick to my moral values and principles as a stand up guy

29. TruthSerum Says:

DLame….vanished in a cloud of frustration and social ineptitude…..Yung Stiff Arm….lol.

30. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

that god made a farmer ram commerical was trillll

no sign rams tho

eskay ‏@nahright
    Nation.Don’t.KNOW.YOU.Dawg.
    Retweeted by Nation
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

^^^^^^

This.Is.YOUR.Reality.DLame.

You YEARNING for a response from Nate…still…..He.Don’t.KNOW.YOU.Dawg…..lol.

32. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

awww mary mary mary

33. TruthSerum Says:

No answer=Stiff Arm…..sigh……lol, thas’ YOU, bro….NOT….ME…

34. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

All he got is nah.
    He is crumbled that umeh aired him out.
    Young lil cease.
    Draped in dust rags.
    Can’t accept that we know his reality.
    His reality sucks.

35. General Glamour Says:

Lawyers always win.

36. TruthSerum Says:

Nation
    ‏@definitely_nah
    Where.Were.YOU.When.Nation.Posted.That.Comment <— I'm finished
    Reply Retweet Favorite More

16h JihaD Luis Gotcha ‏@ZipSquad_JihaD
    @definitely_nah So you not gonna squash that at all, or you just gonna let that fruit continue?? You know Chea or what? JihaD
    Details

^^^^^

Looks to me like Shelton still aint sure Nation KNOWS you, SashCHEA….Like I said this is FOREVER, pussy….I.Don't.LIKE.You….so I take considerable pleasure in making YOUR day even more miserable….

37. TruthSerum Says:

Its.BOTHERING.Him…..lol.

38. General Glamour Says:

You gotta listen to New Jet City with a notepad !

Too many gems !

39. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

bul is a real lame

seriously

40. TruthSerum Says:

A Quarter M…..But….He still has to clock in, tho….

41. TruthSerum Says:

This.NEVER.Gets.Old.

eskay ‏@nahright
    Nation.Don’t.KNOW.YOU.Dawg.
    Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

chea 1980 ‏@AUTRGS
    Wifey just took my son to the doc cuz he got bumps on his mouth – come to find out he got herpes! Kid got more STDs than me! Play on playa!
    Collapse Reply Retweet Favorite More

chea 1980 ‏@AUTRGS
    I’m tweeting on the 8 bus and cats is peeping my screen. Gimmie space yo. Stop smelling me. Pause.
    Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

#TruthHurtsSashCHEA!!!!

42. Mack Martinez Says:

nation Says:
    February 4th, 2013 at 6:51 pm
    lol I definitely know chea, I didn’t know “Mack Martinez” the first time I saw this last week haha

Guys, as far as I’m concerned, this shit is over.

I even deaded the little meme from my name, which is why it isn’t blue any more.

If we shit-up 90% of the c-section with reposts and “ether” (which isn’t even ether now that this shit been settled 100%), even more people gon stop commenting.

It doesn’t matter. Shit’s over. Fun week. Who won? Who cares. Shit ended in a hilarious fashion that should have made it entertaining for all involved.

Can we go back to talking about regular shit?

Thanks.

43. TruthSerum Says:

I.STILL.Don’t.Believe.YOU.You.Need.Mo’.People.

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!

44. HolidayKirk Says:

Can we go back to talking about regular shit?

Havent you dealt with toddlers before? If you ignore him, he’ll go away.

45. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

yall can cease fire all u want

that boy still a faggot

literally

46. Mack Martinez Says:

HolidayKirk Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 11:28 am
    Can we go back to talking about regular shit?

Havent you dealt with toddlers before? If you ignore him, he’ll go away.

That’s why I logged on and didn’t say shit but I still see like 80% of the comments are ether or attempted ether or stupid ass reposts.

47. General Glamour Says:

Lets not talk about the Commentor who need not be named

He’s Stot status

48. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

all dat tuff typin

and he on youtube talmbout suckin dick for gay hip hop

far as im concerned hell never get a pass

49. TruthSerum Says:

F DUDES MAY BE! Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 11:33 am
    all dat tuff typin<<<<(Wigger….Up.Dat.Address…..And Get BODIED in Real-Time, faggot…..You can hit submit comment for every bullet hole that enters ya fragile lil' Anglo-Saxon body….Fucking pussy, knock ya fucking top off w/ 1 phone call….Do.It.If.You.Aint.Scared…..Up dat address to that Mens Shelter, see if one of them homeless homies of yours don't push ya wig back for a Snickers bar)

and he on youtube talmbout suckin dick for gay hip hop<<<<<(You STILL looking at ME….I thought you were sitting on a Quarter M…..see he stopped typing about his imaginary money, ol' Lying ass Faggot….Where the accountant at…..Where the estate at…..Wheres the cars at….Nigga you walk in sketchers to WORK….Fuck Ass Faggot WHITE BOY)

far as im concerned hell never get a pass<<<<<(Same w/ YOU, Cracker….Blue Eyevy ass nigga….No wonder you on Jay's nuts so much….)

50. HolidayKirk Says:

French Kevin Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 11:16 am
    Faggots are disgusting

As the only “faggot” to ever grace these boards I guess I resent that but, I’ve heard worse.

51. TruthSerum Says:

Genitals Enamored put back on that Captain AfriCAN’T s/n, fool….I done swiss cheesed this new one already….I wanna dig up the dead and piss on their bones….C’mon do it for ol’ times sake…..You LIEgerian Dwarf G.O.A.T status….Look at all the Hurt Feelings….Yall should Conference Call about ME…..AGAIN….lol.

#TruthHurtsYaWittleFeelings!!!!

52. French Kevin Says:

Hey, I’m not afraid of homos, I just think homo sex is disgusting.

Now, didn’t 99% of you vote for Obama?

Hasn’t he looked out for faggots more than any president in history?

I rest my case.

53. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

see what im sayin

faggot justin comin out the closet on youtube influeneced this lil nigga now he a faggot

fuckin disgustin

smh

ridiculous

54. General Glamour Says:

New Jet City is Victory Music.

55. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Casket on his way now wit medals of honor for these dual faggots

smh

real.niggas is endgagerdd

I tryed to told yall niggas

56. General Glamour Says:

I’m with my white bitch and she cooking gingerbread cookies

Get ya wins up

57. Casket Face Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 10:59 am
    Lol u bum.
    Young derelict.
    U old dirty bastard

Yikes!

58. TruthSerum Says:

A Quarter M…..But….YOU wanted her to put her dildo in your anus, tho..

59. HolidayKirk Says:

Now, didn’t 99% of you vote for Obama?

Cant say I know anyone who didnt. We appreciate it.

60. KING SOLOMON Says:

I just seen the Consequence Joe Budden confrontation. Is that what it’s come to now?
    Niggas damn near apologizing for shit they done said and is up for public viewing. I cant respect it. I thought niggas was sposed to be real and stand by their words. smh
    What haps to my words is my bond.
    It’s a crisis outchea.

61. Mack Martinez Says:

French Kevin Says:
    February 5th, 2013 at 11:36 am
    Hey, I’m not afraid of homos, I just think homo sex is disgusting.

cBc

When I’m on North Halsted on the way to Cubs games and I even see cats kissing, shit make a nigga need to earl.

If pr0n comes on and I see a dp coming, I dead that shit.

Niggas be giving that a pass but if two penises are touching – regardless of the fact that it’s in a chick’s vagina/anal – that shit should never get a pass.

pr0n industry trying to make everyone gay on the low – it’s an Illuminatti plot to engage in population control.

62. KING SOLOMON Says:

I m type late for it but yall really think New Jet City is Cigarette boats LP status
    That new new Spitta Andretti>>> y’all telling me