Video: Sean Price & Bobby Capri Record “Tunnel Vision”

Bobby Capri offers a behind the scenes look at him and P’s recording session for their upcoming track “Tunnel Vision”.

Previously: Sean Price – Genesis of the Omega (Video)

19 Responses to “Video: Sean Price & Bobby Capri Record “Tunnel Vision””

1. King James Says:

Primetime beat by dion

2. General Glamour Says:

Charles lee ray Says:
    January 24th, 2013 at 2:57 pm

Lolol cp, u arguing with a mask.

Oh and after truth serum u shouldn’t want to play this game.

K

TS already Robocopped your ass and found out you were the fake b etard

You’re a sad sad man

3. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

General Glamour
    25 mins ago
    You never had a girlfriend
    Irony?

4. General Glamour Says:

Top Rated Comment on that Macklemore video Rex just posted lol

” Reminds me of Tupac. Rapping about things people care about, not about ego and money and bullshit. “

5. Charles lee ray Says:

Roffs at me being the fake b
    My dude u need to leave lmao

6. General Glamour Says:

All those things Harlem World, Chea and Frankie said about you …

To now find out they were true

Now I know how TS felt

7. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Cp u have a problem.
    1st step to solving a problem is admit u have one.
    Ur problem is u don’t get any pussy.
    I can teach u the game.

8. General Glamour Says:

Charles lee ray Says:
    January 24th, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Roffs at me being the fake b
    My dude u need to leave lmao

TS already confirmed it

You’re a loser, b.

9. Charles lee ray Says:

Lol

10. General Glamour Says:

How you 31 and never had a girlfriend ?

Maybe you should be working on that instead of being on here, no ?

11. Charles lee ray Says:

To confirmed what exactly cp ?
    This is funny

12. Casket Face Says:

Yeah A$AP definitely kissed a dude on the lips before … I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but I dunno son.

Sometimes dudes be gettin so many bitches it fucks their head up.

Don’t call me no pretty muthafucka, call me ugly. I prefer when chicks say “You’re not my type” or try to call me ugly but want me to fuck.

I like being handsome …it’s a different, dudes ain’t suppose to be “fine” or “sexy” you’re suppose to be HANDSOME male prowess that makes the pussy moist and magnetize to your dick as soon as you in the room or smile in their direction.

Them pretty dudes are sex objects and once they realize that they get insecure and start experimenting with penis…because they YEARN for someone to accept them as “MANLY and HANDSOME”.

All them light skin boyish instagram and twitter cats with their shirt off cheesing in the pics with thousands of girls jocking are GAY.

Ole male dancers named Apollos or Sincere type muthafuckas.

13. General Glamour Says:

Casket Face Says:
    January 24th, 2013 at 3:08 pm

Sometimes dudes be gettin so many bitches it fucks their head up.

Ole male dancers named Apollos or Sincere type muthafuckas.

Keep Going ! (c) The Legend

14. General Glamour Says:

Charles lee ray Says:
    January 24th, 2013 at 3:07 pm

To confirmed what exactly cp ?
    This is funny

You were the one telling him to meet you in Chicago

It’s old news like you man I’m over it just disappointed

You just act like you don’t have control over the b screenname when things get ugly

Like when you tried to get SICK to come over for a DP

15. King James Says:

Casket stay dropping gems

16. General Glamour Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:21 am

So I been fucking with this chick for about 3-4 months.
    Cool lil piece, got her head on straight.
    Puss is off the hook. I wasn’t gonna wife her but she cool to keep around and she understands the situation
    She just hit me with the whopper last night that she wants to be dp’ed.
    I hit her with blank stare of all blank stares
    She got the point but she said some shit that inclines me to believe she would go thru with it with other niggas

You know the drill

17. Gob Bluth Says:

^ That’s the one

18. Charles lee ray Says:

I see u sha money Xl,nigga. Gave ali Vegas all those old 50 cent throwaways for the mixtape ,not bad at all.

19. French Kevin Says:

Some of yall are sad as fuck.