Video: Evil Nine ft. Danny Brown – Black Brad Pitt

I still maintain that I am in fact the Black Brad Pitt, but dope video nonetheless.

Previously: Evil Nine ft. Danny Brown – Black Brad Pitt

24 Responses to “Video: Evil Nine ft. Danny Brown – Black Brad Pitt”

1. HolidayKirk Says:

I stay ethering bum ass mixtape rappers on DatPiff.

2. Mack Martinez Says:

I was raised on blocks, slangin pies
    b plays with cocks, handling guys,
    I karate chop them bricks – kung fu panda
    b molesting small children – he belong to nambla.

I be at the trap house – take-o blocks
    b be at the pre school – lego blocks
    No weed carrier, I get it in, no hype man
    b uses candy to get your kids in the white van.

I keep the oxy handy
    Give the fiends a little hit
    b slang cotton candy
    Give it to little kids

3. General Glamour Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:21 am

So I been fucking with this chick for about 3-4 months.
    Cool lil piece, got her head on straight.
    Puss is off the hook. I wasn’t gonna wife her but she cool to keep around and she understands the situation
    She just hit me with the whopper last night that she wants to be dp’ed.
    I hit her with blank stare of all blank stares
    She got the point but she said some shit that inclines me to believe she would go thru with it with other niggas

#AllFacts

4. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Olu Umeh stay cheerleading

5. General Glamour Says:

B invited SICK for a DP

The white hockey player has a girl in need of a DP

No wonder yall commenting alike

6. General Glamour Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:22 am

Considering dumping her off to the mob and let them run thru her.
    I don’t want to tho cuz I know how they is.

7. hugh hef Says:

am i the only one that was caught up in the pap00se hype?

in 06 05…papoose was supposed to be the greatest rapper alive…

he was supposed to be better than em and jay…bring new york back..

pap had next

8. General Glamour Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:22 am

Considering dumping her off to the mob and let them run thru her.
    I don’t want to tho cuz I know how they is.

Translation: I’m innnnloooovvvveeeee witttthhhh aaaa hoooeeeeeee

9. General Glamour Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:25 am

She just hit me with the whopper last night that she wants to be dp’ed.

^ roff. What a whore. But how she just come out and tell you some shit like that… lmao.

Answer: He ain’t a Real Nigga

He one of them leggings skirt wearing ” I’m eclectic ” niggas

10. General Glamour Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:28 am

…and to think you were considering wifing broad… You’da been in this bitch stressed on some Sleep shit. (sleep was a commenter that is believed to have killed himself over a trifling chick).

11. b Says:

I keep the oxy handy
    Give the fiends a little hit
    b slang cotton candy
    Give it to little kids

> had to laugh at ya faggot ass

12. b Says:

Olu Umeh stay cheerleading

> As a man he should be ashamed.

13. French Kevin Says:

soundcloud.com/french-kevin/young-jacques

New Beat from yesterday.

14. General Glamour Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:21 am

So I been fucking with this chick for about 3-4 months.
    Cool lil piece, got her head on straight.
    She just hit me with the whopper last night that she wants to be dp’ed.
    I hit her with blank stare of all blank stares

YOU CAN’T CONTROL YA BISHES !!!!!!

15. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

An Arab Lawyer.
    Yea, that’s believable.

16. hugh hef Says:

I thought Jay-Z was the Black Brad Pitt, with a chick under his arm pit?

17. General Glamour Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:31 am

She just hit me with the whopper last night that she wants to be dp’ed.

> co-lol. when you don’t hear from her one upcoming night…she gettin her holes simultaneously plugged & should therefore forget she exist, dude.

18. General Glamour Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:32 am

She said its been a fantasy of hers

> yeah she gon get double stacked with or without you.

19. hugh hef Says:

Jay-Z = Black Ralph Lauren (because of Rocawear, a brand that I still wear to this day. In 2013 and beyond)

20. General Glamour Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    January 4th, 2013 at 9:47 am

I rather tag team the hoe. I don’t know bout dildo play. Shit is suspect to me

I’ll let him tell it …

21. hugh hef Says:

No rapper can lyrical see Papoose though…Alphabetic Slaughter…tell me if Em, Nas, JAy, Kiss or Joey could do that…nope

22. HolidayKirk Says:

am i the only one that was caught up in the pap00se hype?

in 06 05…papoose was supposed to be the greatest rapper alive…

he was supposed to be better than em and jay…bring new york back..

pap had next

Lol I’m too young. I heard Papoose the same way I heard Charles Hamilton, stories about disappointment.

23. French Kevin Says:

If your bitch wants to get DPed at least get some money out of it. Sign her to Bangbros and take a %

24. HolidayKirk Says: