Video: A$AP Rocky – Clique Freestyle

A$AP Rocky stops by Power 96 to hang out with KC Chopz and proceeds to spit a freestyle over the ‘Clique’ beat.

Previously: A$AP Rocky – Long Live A$AP & Wild For The Night (Live On David Letterman)

16 Responses to “Video: A$AP Rocky – Clique Freestyle”

but yo. my time has come to an end here. its been fun. The only reason for announcing this is because I know doing this is the only way I can stay away.

I should be doing something more meaningful with my time. Again I know “retiring” is somewhat frowned upon, but as a man of my word it’s the only way to stay way.

Peace be unto all you niggas, real and mask alike. One.

my shout out list will be way too long… Niggas know though.

2. General Glamour Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    January 16th, 2013 at 12:44 pm

Eskay opened up the floodgates …

You’re welcome.

Wait .. wait … wait …

TS you did this ?

How much power do you have ?

Are you the Architect ?

What is the Matrix ?

3. Cali Ripken Says:

Bow

4. General Glamour Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    January 16th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

At what point does ether cross the personal lines?!?

Shits touchin too close to home for niggas now a days

Gov names, kids, ip tracing, meeting up for square dances etc credit scores and socials job numbers hr contacts next smh

When that God Commentor Captain Planet said that you ridiculed him

SN: My Punjab just increased your Credit Score. You’re welcome.

5. why? Says:

Damn, RIP Frio.

6. king james Says:

Hov and Ye already killed the beat no need for freestyles

7. French Kevin Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    January 16th, 2013 at 12:45 pm
    At what point does ether cross the personal lines?!?

Shits touchin too close to home for niggas now a days

HAHAHA THIS THOUGH!

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

COLD
    3 mins ago

Yeah,

I’m out after this too.

Imma scar this nigga though.

You found a life long Patna buddy. We about to share your account forever.

9. General Glamour Says:

cOLD Says:
    January 16th, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Peace be unto all you niggas, real and mask alike. One.

my shout out list will be way too long… Niggas know though.

Oh shit

I don’t think cOLD’s retirement being close to the IP upping is a coincidence

10. Cali Ripken Says:

So cOLD and TS thru?
    Why come?

11. Harlem World: My hoe$ they do drug$ Says:

Fake Shore Drive was the most powerful blog last year.

Got 6 rappers major deals in like 6 months.

12. General Glamour Says:

Wow French Kevin’s Social Security has a lotta double numbers

As if it wasn’t easy enough to trace

13. General Glamour Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    January 16th, 2013 at 12:50 pm

COLD
    3 mins ago

Yeah,

I’m out after this too.

Imma scar this nigga though.

You found a life long Patna buddy. We about to share your account forever.

Wow

14. The Architek Says:

I should be doing something more meaningful with my time.

Pshhh… Can’t argue with that.

Good luck out there and with the deck, Ice

- JDS

15. ayo Says:

You aint a crook son, you just a shook one

16. why? Says:

RIP old Nah.

New nah with masks, delusional loners, no gems, and trolls writing paragraph insults <<<<<<