Juelz Santana ft. Rick Ross, Meek Mill & Fabolous – Soft

Juelz Santana premieres this posse cut featuring Rick Ross, Meek Mill and Fabolous off his upcoming God Will’n mixtape.

Previously: Juelz Santana – Road To God Will’n Vlog Ep. 1 (Video)

51 Responses to “Juelz Santana ft. Rick Ross, Meek Mill & Fabolous – Soft”

1. jderrida Says:

Whiteboy got excited over washing the bitches husband clothes for her!

Had a conference with his momma over the shit!

Lame Gretsky, you meltiiiiin!

What percentage of this is spin and #Fact?

lol

Fell out my damn chair.

2. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Niggas and they imaginations….
    Smh.
    Pussy ass nigga.
    At least vu know if u step to me in the REAL world u will get ur issue.
    Wad cutters and hollows.

3. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

What percentage of this is spin and #Fact?

lol

Fell out my damn chair.
    Comment game Ricky Rozay typed that shit.

That should tell u how delusional that statement is

4. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

My wife taste like Cap’N Crunch.

Your wife be cutting up the roof of my mouth. No shots though.

5. jderrida Says:

@Eskay

Quality >>> Quantity

Fuck documenting the culture. Not every video, mp3, interview needs to be posted bro.

6. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

cOLD is white?

^False

7. jderrida Says:

Hol up

cOLD is white?

Kizzas commenting in blackface?

8. jderrida Says:

RIP el Feces Loco

Not a post since Sandy dawg

More likely gramps forgot his email address and has hundreds of comments waiting in moderation

Alzheimer’s is a motherfucker…

9. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

You dudes didn’t know cold was white?
    That’s funny landlord knows that shit.
    Or maybe that was sour d I made admit he was white.
    I can’t remember every devil I unmask.
    So many dem sum bitches

10. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

It might have been sour d

11. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Juelz Santana is the innovator of the deceptively simple flow. He was 2 Chainz before 2 Chainz.

In the current Hip-Hop climate, he should sell a few records this go round, if he can manage to put an album in stores.

Expect a Juelz ft. Trinidad james single any day now.

12. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Should I watch the abolitionists or happy endings?
    Wouldn’t have one without the other.

13. Belize Says:

DAMMIT! Why you gotta keep this fictional ass cop fresh Juelz?

Fuck the police

14. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Budda & GrandzMuzik are from the hood. They made Lloyd Banks’ “Big Voice, Bigger City” & I always remind em how that’s on of the illest beats every time I see em.

Good to see their names on Nah. They deserve it.

15. ***biggumskiller*** Says:

Juelz won’t sell but I’ll be listening.
    Cam Ron fucked up this dudes career after him and Jim ran for cover
    During the Curtis era

16. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Solange’s album, Ransom’s The Last Don, Troy Ave’s White Christmas & Short Dawg’s new mixtape >>>>

17. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Cam Ron fucked up this dudes career after him and Jim ran for cover
    During the Curtis era

Juelz fucked up by following Jimmy instead of being his own man.

Long as he acts like that Skull Gang shit never happens, he should be cool.

18. Free j Says:

Coding juelz fuckin up his own shit.

19. Mag Says:

***biggumskiller*** Says:
    January 8th, 2013 at 6:59 pm

Juelz won’t sell but I’ll be listening.
    Cam Ron fucked up this dudes career after him and Jim ran for cover
    During the Curtis era
    cant fight a war without ammunition especially a war both parties didnt want
    Juelz got a anticipate Mixtape, and no one is checking for cameron

Also fif kicked cam out of dipset, he ran with the U.N

*points at pool n da back*

20. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Juelz never fell off lyrically. He had some lean years in terms of output but I can’t point to a wack single or verse since he fell back from recording solo stuff.

Elz is a more grounded ASAP Rocky, but he can get menacing & have it be believable, something Rocky doesn’t do very well. Although there’s gun talk all throughout Long.Live.A$AP, I can never visualize Rocky carrying out his threats.

The Diplomat resurrection is contingent on this new Juelz album more then anything coming from Cam or Jimmy.

Juelz is the only one still signed to one of the majors & has the best chance to rekindle the groups buzz. The joint with Lil’ Reese was decent, proof that Elz can still be relevant even though he’s been out of the loop for a while & this new joint is kinda crackish.

Ross on the hook >>>>>

21. das racist Says:

Track would be better without Meek.

Opinion.

22. das racist Says:

Who got an A$AP Ferg-less version of ‘Ghetto Symphony’?

That nigga is terrible.

23. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Juelz has content in his bars. Listen to that “Pain” joint off of Trav’s latest tape where he talks about his 1st baby moms. Or go back to some of the heavy joints off of From Me 2 U. He’s always had the skill set to be the most complete MC in DipSet.

I think the time away has added an extra layer of maturity to Santana’s formula. His next album can’t be any halfway shit. If it’s not near classic status, he needs to shelve it until it is.

24. das racist Says:

Should I watch the abolitionists or happy endings?

Happy Endings >>>

25. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Melo vs. KG?

KG just talks shit. He musta told Melo to Es his Dee. Those are fighting words everywhere there are black people.

Melo woulda washed that old nigga.

26. Mag Says:

also no way Cam lets def jam put out a juelz album

27. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Who got an A$AP Ferg-less version of ‘Ghetto Symphony’?

That nigga is terrible.

On that song? Without question.

They need more quality control over there.

SN – Joey Fatts is the next SpaceGhostPurrp. And not in the weird aggro Goth Rap/black fingernail polish way. He can spit a little bit but his beats are fiyah.

28. Casket Face Says:

Casket Face Says:
    January 8th, 2013 at 1:22 pm
    Elke The Stallion sextape = RAPE

Casket Face Says:
    January 8th, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    Never thought I’d see a female more catatonic than Kim Kardashian, Elke look passed out, or scared to fight back and say no again out of fear of being hit.

Captain Planet Says:
    January 8th, 2013 at 1:24 pm
    Link that

tinyurl.com/ae48c8r

NSFW!

29. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“I sold him to def jam for 2m”
    Cam

30. Casket Face Says:

Juelz – Murda Murda >>>>

…that was my homie in RARE FORM, BARS!

31. mcb Says:

he allegedly said melo’s wife tasted like honey nut cheerios

32. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

also no way Cam lets def jam put out a juelz album

Cam sold that nigga like Django for 2 milly.

Killa needs to worry about putting out a decent album & recapturing some relevance. Let Juelz eat.

I’m expecting a big Juelz/Chris Brown single for the album. Breezy owes him for “Run It” & “Back To The Crib” didn’t pop like it should’ve. They should throw Wayne on that thing too, just to raise visibility/anticipation for a new Elz album.

SN – Anyone seen Vado lately?

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

he allegedly said melo’s wife tasted like honey nut cheerios

I’d eat her ass out with a dollop of Creme Fraiche.

The Food Network >>>>

34. Casket Face Says:

Co sign NBA players marrying a struggle 7 vs a ran through 10 with nothing to offer.

…I know this video girl in Atlanta had a spark when she started but she let everybody have too early, now she’s trash, seeded up and struggling.

She could’ve held out for a ball player and been Amber Rose status.

35. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Roofied Pussy <<<<

36. mcb Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    January 8th, 2013 at 7:47 pm
    he allegedly said melo’s wife tasted like honey nut cheerios

I’d eat her ass out with a dollop of Creme Fraiche.

The Food Network >>>>
    HAHAHAH

south park episode of that name was good too.

but truth… food network is legit. and yeahhhh KG likes to get in these cats heads, Cs won the game, thats the business.

but Chopped is my shit.

add comment stylez,

37. Casket Face Says:

KG ate Jeremy Lin’s heart ..that boy lost his spark for LIFE 2nd quarter of the NY/CELTS game last year.

38. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

he allegedly said melo’s wife tasted like honey nut cheerios

Dude was charged with lynching as a teen, went to Farragut (self-explanatory to anyone from the Chi), told a dude with alopecia that he looked like a leukemia patient to his face, and told a man that I used your wife’s womb as a cereal bowl. Quite the track record.

39. mcb Says:

you forgot hwo he wished a player a happy mothers day…who’s mother passed away from cancer

uck i cant remember who now but its wild.

40. Casket Face Says:

Who would hit Elke though? She’s not really a win IMO

41. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

What The Game’s Been Missing >>>>>

A little long, with some filler in the middle, but that shit is still the best Diplomat album since Purple Haze.

42. mcb Says:

wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Farragut_School

diff school i assume?

43. mcb Says:

all i Know is… i still wish I could find my KG jersey i got when he first joined teh Cs.

44. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

you forgot how he wished a player a happy mothers day…who’s mother passed away from cancer

LMAO

KG >>>>>>>

45. mcb Says:

and im ashamed that i havent dl’d ransoms new tape. i streamed it and its nice.

but i got a Sean Price Roc Marciano Buckshot show coming up. im about to just make a playlist and roll with that for a week

what else been coming out though?

46. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

That Jeezy tape is tough.

Too bad nobody cares.

Rick Ross. Mastermind. 2013.

47. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Farragut_School

diff school i assume?
    Just a bit different.

Farragut Career Academy is located in the 22nd Ward in Little Village, and borders the 24th Ward, which includes North and South Lawndale. In the past three months, 518 violent crimes have been committed in the area, including 138 in public places, according to statistics published by the Chicago Police Department.

48. Casket Face Says:

and im ashamed that i havent dl’d ransoms new tape. i streamed it and its nice.’

SMH …don’t EVER disrespect the big homie Randy,

Ransom – Turnt Up >>>> Your Life

49. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Vado was on top of his game in 2009 after dropping his mixtape “Boss of All Bosses” with Cam’ron, which was followed up by “Slime Flu,” but after signing to Interscope things got pretty quiet. Many thought that Vado had been dropped from the label, but during a recent interview with XXL, he set the record straight.

“The Interscope deal, if you want me to be honest with you, I feel like I shouldn’t have even went all the way to the West Coast,” he said. “I feel I should’ve stayed grounded with the New York labels. They understand and know me so they know how to handle me, they know what to do. You go all the way over there; they don’t know what’s going on. So now, I gotta fix everything up and I gotta work with their music. It was just a whole big difference to the point that I had to ask for my walking papers.”

Vado also offered an inside look into Interscope, which he says is currently “under construction.”

“Never. I was never dropped. They gave me too much money. I walked off. They gave me the opportunity to leave so I left. They [weren't] helping me in no shape or form.”

He added, “So you know like, TDE is helping Kendrick, Game is doing everything on his own, from getting the features and beats and putting it out on his own, so it’s sort of like play at your own risk over there. So I had to get back over here. I’m not over there on the West, I’m over here with people that’s seen me grow up at these labels. This is where I wanna be and they want me here.”

Sure Vado.

Sure.

50. mcb Says:

Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:
    January 8th, 2013 at 8:04 pm
    wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Farragut_School

diff school i assume?
    Just a bit different.

damn mang

guess so.

KG talks shit but im guessing his height helped him out in HS , but damn

51. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

How about the U.N. movement? What’s your relationship with Cam?

Cam is a big homey to me. He put me on, he like the Godfather of Harlem. He’s the only one to keep it a hundred, he’s the only artist from Harlem that put other artists on and moved them up out the ‘hood.

He turned a lot people from having 212 area codes to 201s. To keep it a hundred, at the end of the day there’s never no problem with Cam. He put me on and gave me this opportunity. There’s no issue at all. But you know,at the end of the day, Jaffe is Jaffe. So, it all depends—you know, when you ask him that question, it all depends on how his day is going [Laughs]. But nah, there’s no problem. It was just time to go to the roof. He took me to the Promised Land, now its time for me to go beyond it. Outer space.