Video: Fred The Godson – Slow Flow

Fred slow flows ya’ll to death in his latest Gordo Frederico visual.

Previously: International Nova ft Fred The Godson & Cristion D’or – Fuck Up The Party | Fred The Godson & The Heatmakerz in the Studio

92 Responses to “Video: Fred The Godson – Slow Flow”

1. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

They could be the type of people that likes making friends too tho.

Or she could be trying to make you friends with her husband.

2. Big_seth Says:

They could be the type of people that likes making friends too tho.

Or she could be trying to make you friends with her husband.

^*

True. You could fall thro and check the situation more closely.

3. Bricktop Says:

Greys on the side of my waves.

4. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Jeez man, this dude is gnarly with the slobbery.

5. Harlem World Says:

im all outta fred the godson jokes

6. Troyvul Says:

Question:

If the women WITHIN the marriage doesnt respect the ring, why should the male outside of it?

7. Mack Martinez Says:

Dwayne Gretsky Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 3:08 pm
    No-sign married women in any capacity.
    Co the no

Word.

Beware the wrath of the cuckold.

8. Harlem World Says:

Another Rapper takes his own life: Seattle’s Freddy E

==========
    come on b, this kid was hardly a rapper

kid that rapped

not the same as a rapper

9. Mack Martinez Says:

Does anybody else like cockles? They are delicious. Meaty and salty but hella flavorful.

10. gay -Z Says:

^.I do.

11. Troyvul Says:

gay -Z Says:

January 7th, 2013 at 3:14 pm

^.I do.
    Lmao

12. Harlem World Says:

nicca dont even have a washing machine in his crib you dirty peasant

she want you to wash her husbands clothes, all facts

13. Troyvul Says:

she want you to wash her husbands clothes, all facts
    ……. so disrespectful

14. b Says:

cosign the saltiness and flavorful meat of cockles

15. Bricktop Says:

Question:

So he can sleep easier at night when he’s married years from now. Hypocrites have a hard time dealing with their reflections and shit, sort of like vampires.

16. gay -Z Says:

They didnt even try to make it look like he has a neck in this vid smh. His t shirt blending in wit the background , making it look like just a big face rapping. A very big face rapping.

17. Troyvul Says:

Question:

Gotcha, makes sense.

18. JDS Says:

I called moms and told her a married woman trynna get it.
    She told me I’d go to hell if I even entertain the idea

Nigga, what is you doooooinnn?!?!?! How you asking Moms for permission?

Go get that!

Lol

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

nicca dont even have a washing machine in his crib you dirty peasant

^lmaaaoooo

20. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

no sign fuckin with married women?

why? cause they’re committed. if a married chick wants the dick i’m sposed to refer to my moral compass & pass it up?

niggas…jus a PSA…

you.don’t.own.ANY.puss.you.acquire.

you’re jus leasing it. if your puss wanna break that lease, it’s gonna get a new proprietor no matter how you feel.

21. Bricktop Says:

Gotcha, makes sense.
    With that said, fornicating with the forbidden fruit will prolly be the best fuck of your life. You ain’t heard that from me tho.

22. Mack Martinez Says:

noobcook.com/wp-content/uploads/thumbnails//steamed_cockles_closeup.jpg

Steamed cockles with onion.

23. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

no sign fuckin with married women?

niggas…jus a PSA…

you.don’t.own.ANY.puss.you.acquire.

Hmmm….

24. Bricktop Says:

Judge a man by his actions.

25. Big_seth Says:

Bricktop
    7 mins ago
    Question:

There are pros and cons to every situation.

26. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I called moms and told her a married woman trynna get it.

^😳

27. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I called moms and told her a married woman trynna get it.

^😳

😂

28. Bricktop Says:

Will is free of charge, and that’s what makes the choice hard.

29. Big_seth Says:

😶

LMAO.

30. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Harlem World
    All you do is day dream. We not on the same level

31. Big_seth Says:

Leave it to Frankie to figure out that works here.

Daps

🍣

32. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

I called moms and told her a married woman trynna get it.

^😳
    I’m only 20. Shits a big deal to me.

33. Troyvul Says:

What the % of divorces ending because of adultery?

34. gay -Z Says:

yo Mom, This bitch in the building tryna fuck, she throwing the box at a nigga all crazy. should I pipe?

35. Big_seth Says:

That was the blank stare tho. LMAO.

And I think that’s the kizza(devil) face. Lol

36. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Nah. More like yo moms this married chick hit on me. Gave me the apt # and everything

37. Bricktop Says:

@Kev:
    For a marriage to be successful, the man must eventually convince himself/realize that the marriage itself >>> puss. Once this occurs, your entire “PSA” becomes null & void.

38. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Big_seth
    2 mins ago
    😶

LMAO.

Your smiley looks like a raperman. And what the fuck is up with this one: 👹?

39. Big_seth Says:

😲😲

(Dead)

40. Bricktop Says:

Troyvul
    1 min ago
    What the % of divorces ending because of adultery?
    Prolly allot less than those that end over finances. Humans are funny in that respect.

41. Mack Martinez Says:

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳LASERS😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

42. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Once this occurs, your entire “PSA” becomes null & void.

> yet it never would will it. because the flesh is weak & temptation has several levels of aggression that can render the most committed married nigga a surrendering simp.

you’re ideal, brick…doesn’t work for black couples like that.

jus reporting the news tho.

43. Big_seth Says:

My girls boss just found out her husband is cheating

They are gonna try to work it out.

Brick is probably right about money > infidelity for divorce.

44. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

20…. Cali…. Stot?

45. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Kev u would fuck a married chick?
    Gotta be a verse about that on the Quran

46. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

😡🔫

(Aspiring Rappers)

Too soon?

47. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Troubleshooter1900
    0 mins ago
    20…. Cali…. Stot?
    Wasn’t I b at first? Niggas thought I was mcj. Now I’m stot?
    Smh.

48. Mack Martinez Says:

tHEY TRIED TO PUT ME IN A 😳

49. JDS Says:

I wonder if Masta Killah was offended by the way Starks came in after his verse on Triumph

50. Mack Martinez Says:

nIGGA YOUR ARMS TOO SHORT TO 😳 WITH gAWD

51. Big_seth Says:

I’m tellin gretsky.

Next time you see ol girl. Throw her this sign

👉👌

If she makes this face you are golden bro.

😏

52. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

💀

(Death Stare)

53. Bricktop Says:

My arms are too short to blank stare with god?

54. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Wasn’t Stot always talking about hockey… Gretzky?

55. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Kev u would fuck a married chick?
    Gotta be a verse about that on the Quran

> i would if the opportunity presented itself & i’s interested. there’s many verses in the quran that abhor adultery.

however…her marriage ain my building & when puss is on the platter niggas quickly become self serving.

thas our carnal nature.

56. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

I’m only 20. Shits a big deal to me.

^ok proceed!

57. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’m tellin gretsky.

Next time you see ol girl. Throw her this sign

👉👌

If she makes this face you are golden bro.

😏

LMAOOOO

58. gay -Z Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 3:43 pm
    Wasn’t Stot always talking about hockey… Gretzky?

> Ben tellin stop snitchin. You put a lot of good niggas away fo life.

59. Big_seth Says:

Play your cards right and you might see her 🌷

She will at least 👅 your 🍌

60. Bricktop Says:

On some real shit tho, Gretzky, you oughta try and get her pregnant just for the fuck of it.

61. Harlem World Says:

I called moms and told her a married woman trynna get it.

=======
    smh

62. gay -Z Says:

^I wanna put a hit out on this snitching ass nigga ts sonofabitch got the sunroom bugged and shit

63. Plug Says:

I always knew you dudes was squares

64. Bricktop Says:

thas our carnal nature.
    Spoken like a true heathen.

65. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Gay -Z
    0 mins ago

You can chill at any moment bruh.

66. Big_seth Says:

clunge?

What that is?

Lol. English slang is hilarious.

67. EnglandRepresent Says:

What kind of man, 20 or otherwise, rings their Mother to ask whether they can get in some clunge?

smfh

Nahright 2012/13 < _______

68. Harlem World Says:

“mommy, mommy help, a woman spoke to me and asked me to wash her husbands clothes”

dwayne gretsky is the new nahright punchbag

what a lame

you freddy e status to me

69. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Spoken like a true heathen.

> i have my moments as do all mahfuckas who consider themselves men.

you a saint? then ascend to euphoria where you won’t have to be subjected to the matters of humans.

70. Bricktop Says:

Plug
    3 mins ago
    I always knew you dudes was squares
    A rectangle is a type of square.
    A brick is a rectangle.
    The Square Life extraordinaire.

71. Harlem World Says:

gay -Z Says:
    January 7th, 2013 at 3:48 pm

========
    yo wtf lol

72. Harlem World Says:

freddy e live > fred the godson

73. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Harlem World
    When this guy comments I picture a 35 yr old overweight bald headed jazzy phase lookin muthafucka that. dresses like lil twist.

74. Mack Martinez Says:

🍌ing Day <— That's Christmas in England I think.

75. Mack Martinez Says:

Freddy E bodied hisself over a smut with the actual name “Honey Cocaine”.

Bath salts <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And he tweeted every step and nobody stopped him.

Nigga was like "I'm wrapping my finger on the trigger…mom…dad…I love you…pain is a bitch…man…this stone cold metal feels good…"

I mean let's face it, the nigga lives in his grandma house. She didn't think to stop him?

Niggas need actual friends, fuck a 'Twitter Hug'.

76. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Fuck a nigga with an over active imagination and dresses like a beta gon tell me?

77. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lolol

78. Harlem World Says:

whiteboy, dont get upset

she played you

you washed her husbands clothes

then come to the apt and drop them shits off for him

79. Bricktop Says:

I’m not the blasphemer using religion as my crutch tho. I’ll chill tho. Just calling shit how I see it.

80. Harlem World Says:

whiteboy you washing deebos shitty drawers for him

no washing machine in ya dusty ass crib

81. Bricktop Says:

Jazzy phase. Pause?

82. &What?! Says:

So this girl I know that I’ve seen out recently with her boyfriend in bars and I seen at her work started speaking to me on facebook.

Now she’s asked for my number and says we should hang out when her boyfriend goes back to his university.

I seen her with him like 2 weeks ago! SMFH these bitches man

83. &What?! Says:

I seen her at her work**

(I was browsing jackets and didn’t know she worked there)

84. Mack Martinez Says:

Yo momma got a smelly 🍌.

85. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

I’m not the blasphemer using religion as my crutch tho.

> what you call a crutch i call a spiritual support system to & guide me thru life when i falter.

judge all you want. it still won’t keep a niggas wife from seeking out other dick & getting it if her hubby ain fulfilling her.

86. Big_seth Says:

Who is Dwayne gretsky?

I get Martinez is chea.

87. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

You 35 yrs old and u listen to chief keef when u go on power walks.
    And u dress like Perez Hilton.
    Ur opinion means nothing

88. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Your wardrobe is a fire hazard.

89. Harlem World Says:

honey cocaine got people killing themselves over her & this bitch is meh status

stop puttin these bitches on a pedestal, stop it!

end of the day, she gonna be suckin another new nicca now hes dead

theres plenty pussy on this planet

i cant say rip cus im a christian, and suicide is never an option ever

90. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

i cant say rip cus im a christian, and suicide is never an option ever
    U ain’t kill herself yet bcuz u still delusional living in never land.

Wait till reality sets in and u realize u are a bitch.
    Give it some time

91. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Urself>>>>>herself

92. Harlem World Says:

fuck is wrong with you lil niccas

you need god in ya lives

killing yaselves over lil sluts

asking mom for advice on women

yall wasnt raised right