Video: Young Buck & Rukus100 – Bout Money

Off Buck’s Welcome 2 Cashville .

Previously: Young Buck ft. B-Do & City Paper – House Shoes (Video)

51 Responses to “Video: Young Buck & Rukus100 – Bout Money”

1. Mack Martinez Says:

This nigga Chip look like a relative of Reverend Run. I-on respekit.

2. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Read Jay Electronica’s Epic Christmas Eve Twitter Rant

> lol

stop drinkin & writin, dude.

3. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

jay electronica really got an issue with fiddy tho?

4. Bricktop Says:

Harlem World
    19 mins ago
    cosign being marlo instead a stringer bell

tony montana >>> ace rothstein
    Interesting dynamic. Not sure if I agree or not tho. Maybe that’s the age, wisdom and experience talking tho.

5. ayo Says:

Ace lived longer though. He was no mobster. He was good at gambling and they used him to make money.

6. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

“I adopted these niggas. Phillip Drummond’ed em”

7. Bricktop Says:

Fuck a nigga that gives you orders and aint willing to do it himself.
    Everyone in a leadership/supervisory position in life should take note to this gem right here.

Never ask someone to do something that you’re not WILLING to do yourself. That’s the surest way to lose the trust and loyalty of your subordinates.

8. Danny Ocean Says:

puss >>>><<<<

^ lol, word…. You got 3 too many less than signs. Lets not get carried away.
    ______

the biggest downside to puss is when it costs you more money than it's worth

9. Black Says:

Marlo was a sociopath and Stringer was a snake who lost sight of who he was.

10. Bricktop Says:

Who is Jay Elect? And what musical accomplishments does he have to lend any credibility to his critical opinions?

11. the absence of heat Says:

the biggest downside to puss is when it costs you more money than it’s worth

^ an old head once told me, is the fucking you’re getting, worth the fucking you’re getting.

12. Bricktop Says:

Ayo
    3 mins ago
    Played his position with scientific precision. That’s a vital attribute.

13. Black Says:

Ace lived longer though. He was no mobster.

^^^^^^

Yeah niggas forgot the reason he was down was because he made money, never put work in.

14. charles lee ray Says:

harlem world Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:19 pm
    If aint nobody lookin for you whats the purpose?

========================================

i can say self defense

plus im not gettin arrested in front of my neighbours, thats embarassing

15. Chief Ali Says:

——

word. he summoned Doom in one of those tweets, talmbout they need to do an album together

nah nigga, let’s hear your solo album first smfh

16. Black Says:

Meyer Lansky >>>>>>

Play the background, get paid what you’re owed, and keep your expenses to a minimum. Let the loud and flashy do the time.

17. charles lee ray Says:

harlem world Says:
    August 26th, 2011 at 12:22 pm
    @ b

look – i know ….but i been said i got a temper, thats got me in a lotta problems throughout my life

i can accept that was a fail

18. the absence of heat Says:

^ it kilt me when I put shorty on that flight with them thangs.

19. Chief Ali Says:

———

Damn

20. Bricktop Says:

Ace lived longer though. He was no mobster.

^^^^^^

Yep. He knew the rules. He never got out of pocket like Nicky.

21. Harlem World Says:

where,are,your.parents

22. Bricktop Says:

Meyer Lansky >>>>>>

More rappers need to promote this ideology. It would do wonders.

23. Harlem World Says:

daddy didnt want me, mommy offered to abort me says:

24. Harlem World Says:

young buck >>>>

i still play you aint goin nowhere

and black taloms freestyle

he was too ill

25. Bricktop Says:

nah nigga, let’s hear your solo album first smfh
    Lol. Word. Like this cat takes an entire 365 days to pen 3, maybe 4 verses. Smh. How difficult is that? Add to the fact that he’s a Killa Priest clone.

26. the absence of heat Says:

cosign the Elec slander

27. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Confessions of Liar

28. Harlem World Says:

kill yaself niglet

auntie tellin you to come out the closet

overdose immediately

29. Mack Martinez Says:

Shouts to my sistas that show up with their nigga to EVERY COURT DATE at Daley Center.

Shit’s cray.

They loyal as hell.

Kizza broad will leave you for grabbing your secretary’s ass…and she’ll want you to cheat to, so she can roll out with half.

Nah.

Sistas will stick by you regardless of the L’s you done racked up, dust head, crack head, down and out, no job, play video games all day, don’t shower, don’t matter…she will stick by you and when you do some shitty little crime she’ll be charmed that you at least tried to bring home some earnins.

Shit’s amazing.

I just walked by the Daley Center and these sistas just got their hair did for court with their smelly ass nigga by their side hoping the judge will lighten their nigga’s sentence.

Loyalty tho >>

30. Bricktop Says:

That beef shit is played out. Ax Fifty.

31. Harlem World Says:

B says:

My bad y’all I be tripping.I been single since high school and will be 30nextyear .and sometimes not having that female companionship fucks with me.so much shit I missed out on.and now I be thinking letx say I do get in a relationship and actually really like the girl,I’m not gon know how to act.Nigga self esteem been impacted by this shit.I have no clue what it feels like to be in a relationship cuz I’m so used to being dolo.yo my aunt be asking me if i’m gay cuz she never seen me wit a girl.

================
    i can do this all day homegirl

but i got a life

and a family :)

i dont abandon mines

32. Harlem World Says:

auntie dont kill my vibe

33. Harlem World Says:

30 y.o celibate life

kill.yaself

jump infront of a train

cobain ya sorry existence

aunty dont deserve this

34. Mack Martinez Says:

Bahahahahahaha Jay Elec went in.

And he don’t need an album.

his little “here and there” joints > a wack album

He gave you niggas joints.

Be fucking happy.

35. Harlem World Says:

j elec pimp raps >>>____

all reputable & believable

36. Bricktop Says:

When that hurt in your heart conflicts with your smarts. You know how to make it right, but lost on where to start…

37. the absence of heat Says:

pls someone up those elec tweets.

38. Harlem World Says:

=================
    this explains why he gets mad at

myself
    kev
    sick

nahggers who actually shown & proven, no homo

pathetic excuse for a man

sexual frustration incel life

39. the absence of heat Says:

chea ask john jersey auletta about loyalty

40. Harlem World Says:

did.they.touch.you.in.the.orphanage?

41. Bricktop Says:

his little “here and there” joints > a wack album
    Quality over quantity. I’m all for it. With that said, he’s in no position to criticize ANY other rapper. Ever. Or at least until he releases more than 1.5 songs per annum.

42. Mack Martinez Says:

Bricktop Says:
    December 26th, 2012 at 3:49 pm
    his little “here and there” joints > a wack album

Elec ain Lil B, my nigga.

He not gonna do 3 mixtapes per day.

And then 18 videos per week where he tries (and fails) to recite the shitty ass freestyles from those mixtapes.

Everybody wanna do “Free Music Tuesday!” and shit like that.

Nigga fuck your every Tuesday record.

Give me one strong joint that makes me ponder life and I’m good.

43. Bricktop Says:

Garçon
    Morris
    Griffin III
    Team Tanahan

44. Bricktop Says:

He not gonna do 3 mixtapes per day.
    No doubt. I’m sick of this “business model” in rap. He’s proven he can make quality music. But, like I said, his critiques of any other MCs are null and void until he establishes himself as a legitimate artist and drops an actual album.

Stack Bundles>>>Jay Elect

45. Mack Martinez Says:

Bricktop Says:
    December 26th, 2012 at 3:56 pm
    He not gonna do 3 mixtapes per day.

Stack Bundles>>>Jay Elect

Get with the time bro.

The model is changing.

Swizzy doing songs now with no album – just single songs with a dope ass video, straight to iTunes.

Who the fuck says anyone needs to do 10-15 songs and press CDs?

That’s now how anybody consumes music anymore.

Now niggas have 893 songs on their iPhone.

As an artist, you just want to be #894.

In less than 3 years there will be no more “albums” in the conventional sense.

46. Danny Ocean Says:

Give me one strong joint that makes me ponder life and I’m good.

gotta cosign this

47. Chief Ali Says:

there’s a very thick line between oversaturating the market and not releasing anything for the fans, most of whom are scratching their heads wondering what’s good

jay elect piqued alot of folks’ curiosity when Exhibit C dropped, the Roc Nation signing etc

missed opportunities as he didn’t have anything tangible to capitalize off the buzz

48. Bricktop Says:

Jim Jones >>> JE

49. Bricktop Says:

In less than 3 years there will be no more “albums” in the conventional sense.
    You sound happy about this.

50. MiddleClassJoe Says:

sexual frustration incel life

Shit was all cool till you said this.

Incel life is nothing to joke about.

More than 50% of males are Incel.

You have a Jaw you don’t know what we are going though.

Please man.

51. Danny Ocean Says:

Stack Bundles>>>Jay Elect

I see what you’re saying, but you can’t compare Elect and his gems to a street rapper who’s greatest industry accomplishment was getting his head blown off.