Meek Mill – Repo (Cassidy Diss)

Meek Mill responds to Cassidy’s diss with this new track ‘Repo’. Produced by Jahlil Beats.

Previously: Meek Mill – #Street2Dirt Vlog (Phoenix)

99 Responses to “Meek Mill – Repo (Cassidy Diss)”

1. Mag Says:

A lot cass fans just got served.

2. Hollywood Cole Says:

what u made this year? what u worth nigga?

ugh

3. Belize Says:

this a nice song..but as a diss…all am I say if Cass don’t ether this nigga he ethered himself

4. das racist Says:

Who really cares tho?

5. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

smh

stupid rapper

if somebody already dead leave em dead

meek u sposed to keep making radio hits and keep it pushin

even dont cass dont got the city

a few personals exposin meek could do great damage to homie momentum

bet cass cheesin right now

smh damn meek

u aint need to do no diss

u just dug cass up

6. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

even though > even dont

7. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

cass was dead in the city long time ago

maybe 1 block in uptown respect em

rest of da ciity he a joke

trill shit

8. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

i aint need that shoutout at 1:59 tho

9. brolic fonts Says:

so Jay Elec vs Curtis for 2013?

*pops popcorn*

10. brolic fonts Says:

*strokes em condom style*

Cassidy was trying to inform yall deviant niggas

11. driz Says:

as a local i been around for the rise and fade of cass, and was a fan of dude for a good amount of time….but if you honestly hear jawns like “condom style” and still think cass isnt a complete herb at this point, you drawn and obviously stanning for dude.

meek definitely also has some short comings but his local rep is legit here and he genuinely spazzes on cass on this response,with lots of indisputable facts.

that me myself and iphone jawn was just embarrassing…how many times are you gonna put swizz name in your mouth still, i feel bad for dude

and meek aint like ricky or a lot of these other lames on top now, he came up in the philly dvd scene, so while he might not be “thee” best battle mc, he’s certainly not some lame who’s gonna get embarrassed easily or something…he’s a beast is own right….combine that with how corny cass has gotten over the last few years and how mad he stays acting, im saying meek takes this thing.

12. brolic fonts Says:

whiney scream steez

13. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

hahaahaha

wow

kilt em

cass really aint been to philly n bout a decade

thats real

14. brolic fonts Says:

man Cassidy been mainstream, you naturally get corny if you go mainstream, name a rapper that hasnt. Just give Meek a cpl years on mainstream, he’ll be rapping on trance beats too

15. brolic fonts Says:

and poz all that stannery steez, not me bro pause dat. I stan for myself bro, no one better than me in this world at anything. real talk

16. brolic fonts Says:

f all the songs, lets see the smack battle cassidy vs meek

17. brolic fonts Says:

getting lit on boxing day

18. brolic fonts Says:

no sign Jay elec saying whose wack with no major label release, foh

19. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

All I know is bang bang like that Chief Keef nigga.

Bars be lacking all sorts of intelligence and creativity.

20. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

no sign Jay elec saying whose wack with no major label release, foh

No-sign saying I don’t fuck with many rappers then listing literally 35 dudes, while simultaneously claiming Big Sean had the album of the year.

21. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

as a local

where u from

22. brolic fonts Says:

*with adlibs

nigga is boxing day (merry christmas!)
    yall niggas wanna box? (poz!)
    I box niggas out cause all yall niggas is box (vagina!)
    niggas can kick rocks (kill ya self !)
    no talks nigga Im yo pops (from my sack!)
    niggas couldnt chief if they ran with Yung Chop (Bang !)

23. brolic fonts Says:

26. brolic fonts Says:

too trill for dat

27. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

i smell a mask

28. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

cut that out old head

you aint physically fit enough to step in this here ring

29. S.I.C.K Says:

F YOU PAY ME!
    3 mins ago
    where u from cuz

^wyle Suss x 2

30. driz Says:

cityline ave as a young bol
    SP for many years now, im old
    no mask i mostly lurk rarely post

31. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

ya arms aint long enough

you sick and flabby

beer belly ketchup stain t

russel athletic cuffed ankle sweat pants

thats you old head

cut that out

32. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

yella cab

she hella bad

leavin saks 5th ave

hella bags

tell that driver to go hella fast

back to the crib

flyer den a helipad

ayea

33. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

spitta > eminem

large margin

aint een close

34. French Kevin Says:

Cassidy’s diss was original, artistic, creative and laid back. Meek lost before he even put anything down. I just listened to him shout about how much money he’s got for 5 minutes. Yeah he had a couple hot bars but that shit really didn’t impress me.

35. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

@TS1900

Learned a lot the last two years. Best friend got murdered, kut down on the weed smoke, got real serious with my woman. I never left, I’ve been lurking.

*listens to diss*

36. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

kut down on the weed smoke, got real serious with my woman.

to me that reads as two L’s

37. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

Accurate. Do the opposite

38. brolic fonts Says:

all jokes aside tho, Meek went in a lil bit. smack battle, ill put up 50 racks myself, im trill

39. Mr. Freeze aka Muffler Lungs Says:

Weed >>>

New Puss >>>

Again, Nah needs an app. I’m just sayin

40. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

There is only one Trill Clinton

41. Belize Says:

y’all do realize that condom style was a flip of that asain song..and it was in jest..right? like ha ha shyt

42. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Weed >>>

New Puss >>>

thats more like it

43. French Kevin Says:

Wife, beautiful child, AND weed >>>>>

44. MiddleClassJoe Says:

New puss>>>>>>>

….

Wait…… What?

45. Harlem World Says:

im rollin
    all my niccas rollin

46. Black Says:

Cassidy’s diss was original, artistic, creative and laid back.

^^^^^^^

Maybe it was all that, wasnt good tho. He was talking bout sales and how Meek gets his braids done. The shit Meek was saying here was real.

The way Cass is looked at nationally is way different than how niggas look at him in Philly… its like Andy Reid.

47. Black Says:

You aint never put no food up in AR Ab

Yeah Meek

48. Harlem World Says:

i dont know about how philly niccas feel about cass

but oustide of philly nobody was checkin for him unless it was with swizzy

he’s melos tax write off

49. charles lee ray Says:

Black Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 8:30 am
    You aint never put no food up in AR Ab

Yeah Meek

> That line was iight, but there is no competition here, landslide in cass favor.

I could care less about all that street shit, cass will spank this nigga, the end.

50. Black Says:

@Hw

No doubt, but because of the Free battle niggas think he cant be killed or some shit. That nigga cant come back home.

51. charles lee ray Says:

lieberia

52. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

haha this shit weak.

cassidy 8 bar diss > this whole track

53. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 8:30 am
    You aint never put no food up in AR Ab

Yeah Meek

Niggas outside the city aint gonna catch most of the shit Meek is actually talking about- all they hearing is the money talk.

People always just assume Barry is the unfuckwitable battle MC, when he hasn’t actually “battled” in over a decade. Plus, Cass drawling- he was riding Meek’s wave since “In My Bag” and was the first nigga over his crib when he got out. To front like you still poppin and trying to twist yung buls words to get yourself back on is the definition of a fuckboi move.

JihaD

54. charles lee ray Says:

If you put them two niggas in front of a mic,whats gonna happen?

I dont wanna hear about who cant go where, what nigga hating,I saw a video of cass rhyming meek was there, looking on in amazement,did not spit one bar. He knows.

55. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 8:47 am
    @Hw

Out in the middle of Arizona wondering why Melo & Swizz don’t take his calls no more…

JihaD

56. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> lol. thas because it’s not relevant to niggas that live outside the city. i listened to hear etherous bars.

there ain one bar in this that rivals; ”he not selling cuz he can’t stop yelling”.

meek voice kinda cracking on this. he think he spazzin when he sound melty.

57. JihaD Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 8:57 am

meek voice kinda cracking on this. he think he spazzin when he sound melty.

I mean, he says that, but Cass last album didn’t even go double cardboard… and Meek always did that- you either like it or you don’t.

Like the line Black posted above- that shit real. Ar-ab was his goon for real and he did him dirty… thats real shit, and ironically, now Swizz fucking Ar-Ab which is even funnier.

JihaD

58. Black Says:

Meh. I see what niggas is saying about not caring bout the street shit at all but its because you aint here. That shit matters tho cuz alotta shit Barry will say will be outright lies.

59. Black Says:

@Shellz

Exactly

60. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 9:02 am

Basically.

*daps*

JihaD

61. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

That shit matters tho

no it doesn’t. all these rap niggas be posing. they gon breakdown bars of who be frontin the most & it’ll still only mean something to philly niggas.

fuckboy tactics or not i predict cass next diss track is gonna further hurt meek feelings.

62. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

to keep it all da way trill

the only way i kno

meek gon b n cass position n a few years

aint no such thing is a long term relevant philly artist

laws of gravity

and when the yelling and traap beats stops

he gon fade out

n the cycle continues

but seakin on keein it all da way trill

jihad nigga u aint een allowed on this bitch las time i heard

aint u the funny twitter nigga stalkin bitches

aint that you?

and dont type to tuff in your retort

we n the same city

63. ayo Says:

outright lies

Yeah the teacher Phisod knows all bout that and everybody the fuc boy except for him

Riiighhhtttt

64. JihaD Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 9:13 am

Umm, who the fuck are you?

Nigga/Cracker/Chick/Spic/Kike whatever the fuck you are, I be home ALL THE TIME.

Fuck I look like “Stalking” anyone? And why you keeping tabs on my twitter weirdo?

FOH.

JihaD

65. S.I.C.K Says:

Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!

66. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

cass disgruntled & broke

he fell off

nigga peaked wot the best pf cassody mixtape back n what 04?

meek hot right now but the young guns were bubblin at some point plus his.boss a fraud

laws of gravity a bitch

gds was sposed to leave wale meek n ross riddled wit bulet wholes tho

fuck takin so long?

67. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Cass last album didn’t even go double cardboard… and Meek always did that

> i ain buy either of them so that part of the ‘battle’ isn’t relevant to me.

i listen to hear ego damaging bars. shit that makes me think; yeah…how is he gonna respond to that, so’s i can be entertained. i ain too much for reading into some philly soap opera about who be fuckin with who out there. they both are products of pop culture. it’s slander of the fittest.

68. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

why a nigga get hiss feelings hurt

then get flattered

i aint checkin ya twitter you little fuck

u kiddin me or what?

everytime u comment some mas or whoever the fuck start shittin on u bout how u stalk bitches on twitter etc etc

we in the same nigga city

watch ya fuckin mouth cupcake

69. JihaD Says:

@Kev

Thing is, everything Meek brought up is true.

I guess I understand where you coming from, but this means a whole lot more for people in Phi than people outside of it.

*shrugs*

JihaD

70. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Truth Serum ether>>>>>>>>>
    U know its coming.

71. charles lee ray Says:

I can respect that the street shit is true, and that Meek street cred is well deserved, but once we get passed that,cassidy is very good at what he does,exceptional in fact. never been impressed with meek bars .

72. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

I say put a 100 racks on the line and go 3 rounds of 3min each….

73. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

riddled wit bulet wholes

> lol

74. charles lee ray Says:

I hate to say it, but this shit is already getting off wax and on some street shit smh.

75. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

never been impressed with meek bars .
    I swore reed dollaz owned his soul

76. Black Says:

aint no such thing is a long term relevant philly artist

^^^^^

I still think Beans had the best shot for that Scarface type of respect. Peedi’s whole style was made for commercial success. Niggas cant leave jail alone tho.

77. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

but this means a whole lot more for people in Phi than people outside of it.

> understood.

78. ayo Says:

I will kill the nigga who steals my shoes but the nigga that shot me, he gets a pass.

#phisodgems

79. JihaD Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 9:21 am

Zzzzzzzz. Why you typing in my direction? Your brolic button pushing aint scaring no one.

Who gives a fuck about a “mask” their fans, so I enjoy their brand of stannery.

And if you in my city, then come holla at me; aint no need for typing tough, “cupcake.”

JihaD

80. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 9:26 am
    aint no such thing is a long term relevant philly artist

^^^^^

The Roots?

JihaD

81. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

we in the same nigga city

watch ya fuckin mouth cupcake

………

Yeah, about that…

82. S.I.C.K Says:

I predict somebody will dig their own grave today.Watch

*daps Jihad*

83. Black Says:

The Roots?

^^^^^

Lol true. I mean I fux with Tariq but them niggas always in a different category to me. Like a band that happens to have one of the best to it on the low as a frontman.

84. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

meek just sped up his fall to irrelavancy

dont nobody give a fuck bout cass

all dat screamin n shit cool the track was cool but who gives a fuck

when cass was on meek was a dirtball ass runner wit flys hovering around his nappy ass braids n cass crib..holdin a knot of cass money..this alll on youtube

n 3 4 years tops meek gon b another used to be on philly niggaa
    meek shoulda jus fucked cass bitch and pulled off n the rari yellin alla vista

85. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

where the fuck u at nigga

west oaklane

mt airy

where u at?

86. ayo Says:

Im a nerd gamer so I roleplay being a bad ass online. It helps me escape the reality of being a teacher. Right now I am really watching star wars and playing dungeon dragons AT THE SAME DAMN TIME!!!

#phisodgems

87. JihaD Says:

*daps Sick*

Nah man, I don’t care about that shit. These new niggas is just funny now.

JihaD

88. Troyvul Says:

smh @ alot of things

89. JihaD Says:

Mt. Airy? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Come find me 54th and Tasker, cuz.

JihaD

90. Troyvul Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:

December 27th, 2012 at 9:34 am
    where the u at nigga

west oaklane

mt airy

where u at
    smh lma

91. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Black Thought is TOP 3, EVER.

92. ayo Says:

Nobody hit me up today. I feel so lonely :(

#phisodgems

93. JihaD Says:

Black Says:
    December 27th, 2012 at 9:30 am
    The Roots?

^^^^^

True… Damn, well I guess we got nobody…

JihaD

94. brolic fonts Says:

more holiday beef. spread love not war

95. Dwayne Gretsky Says:

Fupm a no show type a nigga

96. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Where niggas really WOULD back the U-haul truck up
    Put the high beams on

97. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you a mt airy ass nigga

cut that shit out

98. Tong Po Flo Says:

Black Thought is TOP 3, EVER.

^ He should be in a more people’s top 5

99. ayo Says:

I have an opinion on everything and I think my opinion counts. Let me grade these papers and spell check this work. Im about that life

#phisodgems