Game ft. Wale – Stripper (Prod. by Cool & Dre)

Back for his Sunday Service series, Game drops off another joint to hype up his album Je5us Piece, this one featuring Ralph.

Produced by Cool and Dre.

Previously: Game ft. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony – Celebration (Remix) (Video)

51 Responses to “Game ft. Wale – Stripper (Prod. by Cool & Dre)”

1. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 1:35 pm
    Maaaaaan, listen. You have no idea how many times I be at a hipster bar in Ukraine Village or Logan Square here in the Chi and some druid-ass-looking kizza with neck tats and a hoodie maybe 5’9″ awkward looking scrawny and ugly with minor acne shows up at a club with his hoodie popped looking like Unabomber, produces pills and powder out of his pocket and leaves with not one but two models who are making out with him on the way out, and I mean real models with tights and Louboutins with a small frame and massive titties, no made up shits, only to go straight into a cab and over to one of their places. I’m saying. If you’ve got the drugs you will never go a night without pussy, that’s just basic mathematics.

This, pretty much. Exactly how it’s typed.

I’ll be in Lincoln Park, Greek Town, or BuckTown and see it play out.

If I was a single man, I’d carry an 8-ball every night for the high caliber pussy I see these drugged out, socially awkward ass Greeks, Brownies, and kizzas be pulling.

No made up shits either.

LOL

Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville…they the worst.

Them kizzas don’t play.

No charm, no pick-up lines.

Just roofie tranquilizers straight into a Blue Moon, hand it to a bitch, and 45 mins later, banging with no condom in an alley/bathroom.

Rape <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2. harlem World Says:

stripper turnt rapper

3. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville…they the worst.

Them kizzas don’t play.

No charm, no pick-up lines.

Rape <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Can't say I didn't stop a few myself though. I got a big ass gash on my right hand from stopping one behind Dave's Sports Bar off Lincoln & Berry.

4. harlem World Says:

“say money brings bitches, bitches bring lies”

5. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 1:47 pm
    Lincoln Park, Wrigleyville…they the worst.

Them kizzas don’t play.

No charm, no pick-up lines.

Rape <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Damn it my nigga, you take Captain Savery to a whole new level.

That's that Savery I can respek though – that's somebody's sister. Someone's daughter. No girl should show up at a bar on some innocent shit looking to have a drink and wake up with a pussy full of a stranger's cum, sweating bullets because she might be pregnant or positive or both.

6. harlem World Says:

“niccas is hard – to kill – on my block”

7. harlem World Says:

big l x shyheim: furious anger >>>

they zoned

8. Captain Planet Says:

Kendrick Lamar Subliminal Tweets Going At Shyne? “Ya’ll Entertain The Loudest Mouths In Rap & Call Them REAL N*GGAZ” (Blog)

9. Captain Planet Says:

* Takes an eight ball out clubbing *

10. Captain Planet Says:

Kendrick Lamar

11. harlem World Says:

cant front freddie gibbs bodied BFK

rideout music

12. b Says:

All my hoes bad they aint got too many flaws
    I got a bitch that look like Demi moore at 24
    I keep em looking good but won’t give em a penny dog
    Fendi store? I wouldn’t take ya to Denny’s whore

13. harlem World Says:

freddie gibbs is vicelord or p stone?

mad niccas throwin up signs in the vid

14. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

b Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 2:51 pm
    All my hoes bad they aint got too many flaws
    I got a bitch that look like Demi moore at 24
    I keep em looking good but won’t give em a penny dog
    Fendi store? I wouldn’t take ya to Denny’s whore

Nice.

Now record it and put in on sharebeast so we can give you 7 page views.

You almost platinum my nigga!

15. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

“Yall niggas could doubt now but just know that I’m perfecting my craft and I got a lot of heat that you gon see on this site and others”

One or two fantasy-having niggas per year who we never hear from again.

16. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

*countdown to b dissing Islam … 5 … 4 … 3 …*

17. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

@ harlem you don’t fuck with his album tho?

Not a classic but definitely amazing IMHO

18. harlem World Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 2:30 pm

=======================
    he might have some tracks but this kids whole style is irritating

the lil nicca thinks the world owes him a favor because he was born in compton

my heart bleeds

foh with that cornball shit

19. harlem World Says:

“im from compton, please please listen to my story”

just like that other compton rapper called jayceon

20. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Damn it my nigga, you take Captain Savery to a whole new level.

Smh/LMAO

21. b Says:

Islam is the goat faux religion Chea,no shots .

22. b Says:

Islam is the Chrysler 300 of religions

23. b Says:

In terms of fairy tales,

Mufasa>>>>>> muhummad

24. harlem World Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

@ harlem you don’t fuck with his album tho?

Not a classic but definitely amazing IMHO

================
    its good

25. harlem World Says:

im not with these rappers promoting gang culture from the safety of their suburban communities, stop corrupting the kids mayne

never shot nothin, never stabbed nothin

was never active, no bids, no cases

they want “street credibility” so bad, its disgusting, they pay their way into gangs

aint nothin gangsta about jayceon and some of these other clowns

this nicca claimed cedar block but was raised on santana block! wtf

26. harlem World Says:

karrine superhead steffans >>>>____

27. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

harlem World Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 4:07 pm

this nicca claimed cedar block but was raised on santana block! wtf

Sorry but Pac started it.

Raised in NY, then BALTIMORE…studied BALLET…yes…you read that right:

“After completing his second year at Paul Laurence Dunbar High School, he transferred to the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he studied acting, poetry, jazz, and ballet. He performed in Shakespeare plays, and in the role of the Mouse King in The Nutcracker.[15] ”

So let’s be clear.

Raised in NY.

Then Baltimore – the softest city on earth.

Studied ballet.

Performed in the Nutcracker wearing tights that exposed the outline of his testes.

Moved to Cali.

Adopted the whole gangster swag overnight.

Brought it into America’s living rooms.

28. jderrida Says:

Sorry but Pac started it.

Raised in NY, then BALTIMORE…studied BALLET…yes…you read that right:

So let’s be clear.

Raised in NY.

Then Baltimore – the softest city on earth.

Studied ballet.

Moved to Cali.

Adopted the whole gangster swag overnight.

Brought it into America’s living rooms.

#Fact

29. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Chea bottom 5 commenter

30. b Says:

Yo u dirty yemenese faggot get out my culture habib
    Which terrorist cell do u belong to?
    Who they hitting next ? Sears tower ?

31. harlem World Says:

Studied ballet.

===============
    roffle

32. jderrida Says:

Hard drugs and bad bitches >>>

33. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

LOL at b biting TurthSerum’s commenting style now…all because I said the nigga couldn’t rap for shit.

“IF IT AIN ABOUT NO MONEY DON’T CALL MY PHONE”…AND THIS IS AFTER THE NIGGA GAVE HELLA SPEECHES ABOUT SPITTING RAPS WITH A MESSAGE…LOLOLOL…I JUST BE CONFUSED…YOUNG BUCK ASS NIGGAS, SON…CRYING ON THE PHONE…*SNIFFLE*…JUST HU$$LE BITCH!

34. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Riff-Rookie of year 2013>>>>>>

35. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

The more I read about Pac the more I realize that if Jay put him (instead of Prodigy) on that summer jam screen, Pac woulda met the same fate.

Pac was the greatest ever but only because he died before making a bunch of a wack shit.

If he lived he’d be on Kock right now giving interviews on the Breakfast show, flirting with Angela Yee and shit, talmbout the bad bitches he used to fuck and how Jada was the best of all time.

Then again – would Jay be as big as he is if Big and Pac lived?

Makes you wonder if Jay had a hand in them killings.

It’s a secret society, all we ax is trussssss…

36. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Someone need to expose the GD’s!

Bandana’s around their faces throwin signs to the camera and calling out Rawse before breaking for the day and heading to their night jobs at White Castle #swag

37. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

karrine superhead steffans >>>>____

^seattleable

38. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 4:30 pm
    Riff-Rookie of year 2013

Case been closed.

His joint with Lil Debbie called “Michelle Obama” is a banger.

Lil Debbie let Kreay and Iggy Azalea come out and make a fool of themself so she could come from behind and shine.

That lil bitch playing chess not checkers. And look like a dime. Plus she spit that trap flow.

Lil Debbie >>>>>>>>

I’d wife it.

39. harlem World Says:

im with this expose a rapper movement

what the gd’s are doing to ross

the young jeezy disses

saigon, shyne etc

i respeckt it enormously

save our children

40. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

@ b, I embrace your girl’s head right before I insert my dick in her esophagus #truth #SheLovesIt #GhettoGaggersPt16

41. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

This Rihanna got a couple joints on it

42. b Says:

U quoting my shit tho chea,
    Just like u do other black men/ boys every day

Get out my culture nabil
    Get our black dicks out your mouth
    Do u even embrace your terroristic culture and heritage?

43. harlem World Says:

rappers careers getting exposed >>>

it ended ti’s career

come on, we can do this

unite the scholars and scramblers, like rza did with wu tang

44. rajon trondo Says:

Baltimore – the softest city on earth.
    Lol nah.. Can’t be..

I seen the wire (ll)

45. harlem World Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 4:31 pm

===============

woulda been suicide for jigga

he picks his fights carefully

46. rajon trondo Says:

so I ran to the store to get smokes, I come home, open the front door, which knocks over a broom, which knocks over the Christmas decorations ,which knocks over the scentsy causing hot wax to spill on the freshly painted walls.

Somehow , this is not only my fault, but all the other dumb shit I do got thrown in the discussion .

Women’s logic <

47. harlem World Says:

Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    November 25th, 2012 at 4:32 pm

Someone need to expose the GD’s!

==================
    i think he cut the check

jojo capone upped a track with global gangsters & rick ross the other day

48. rajon trondo Says:

I’m like “Yo I just opened the door.. Why the fuck would u put a broom there? ”

Fucking broads .

49. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

rajon trondo

LOL the homie just got reamed the fuck out by his bitch for some shit that’s not his fault.

Welcome to manhood.

50. harlem World Says:

juicy j killed 2012

codiene cups was amazing

he BODIED it

puts me in the fuckin matrix

wiz made a power move in signing him

51. harlem World Says:

cosign the formula of only making music under the influence of drugs or alcohol

never fails