Video: Game ft. Future & Young Jeezy – I Remember

Game continues his Sunday Service series and gives us his new visual for ‘I Remember’ featuring Future and Young Jeezy. This is NSFW.

Previously: Game – Cough Up A Lung (Video)

74 Responses to “Video: Game ft. Future & Young Jeezy – I Remember”

1. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Wrath of Caine

I see what he did there.

2. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Wrath of Caine

I see what he did there.

I know right?!?

That’s pretty tough. Pusha is one of the best coke rappers there is. He’s so refined with it. Decadent and savvy with it. He’ll illustrate the glamorous side while shedding a tear for the pitfalls all the same. And execute a plan for a way out at the same time. The Wrath Of Cain is a perfect for a title for I expect from him. Like a dope boy at Bible study absorbing the knowledge with his flawed logic. I love it!

One of the only dope boy rappers I give credit to.

3. Captain Planet Says:

Yuck @ D’antoni

Why do we keep picking up other teams’ leftovers ?

4. Captain Planet Says:

(CNN) – If console gaming were a first-person shooter, it would be taking heavy fire right now. A red hue would envelop the viewable screen from all sides, an ominous sign of spilled blood.

Or worse, near-death.

Despite this, Nintendo will release its new Wii U console on November 18, ushering in the eighth and possibly last generation of traditional home consoles as we know them.

Consider this: Dedicated gaming sales — including living-room consoles and handhelds — are in the midst of a four-year tailspin. You might say that’s because of a bad economy, but then you’d have to explain why movie revenue and cable TV subscriptions have largely stayed the same.

Or why music sales, gutted by online streaming and piracy, have held up better than slumping sales of console games. Or why the popularity of social, mobile and PC games have skyrocketed to unthinkable heights.

The problem seems to be isolated to dedicated video games. Video game industry sales in the United States, including game discs, consoles and accessories, were down 24% in September when compared with the same period last year. Many experts believe these decreases in profits, the rise of casual and social gaming and waning consumer interest are affecting makers of the three big living-room consoles: Microsoft’s Xbox 360, Sony’s PlayStation 3 and Nintendo’s Wii.

5. Captain Planet Says:

* Doesn’t walk on eggshellls around Kev *

6. ayo Says:

Never served the country but been warred. no blog

7. Captain Planet Says:

Lockheed Martin Corp. LMT +0.07% ousted its incoming chief executive, Christopher Kubasik, for having a “close personal relationship” with a subordinate at the defense contractor.

The company said Mr. Kubasik was asked to resign Friday after an investigation determined the “improper conduct” violated Lockheed Martin’s code of ethics. He will receive a $3.5 million separation payment.

The announcement from the Pentagon’s biggest supplier came just hours after Washington was rocked by the surprise resignation of General David Petraeus as director of the Central Intelligence Agency after admitting an extramarital affair.

8. ayo Says:

I am here to serve you

*ahem*

9. TruthSerum Says:

Captain African’t it’s 5am west coast time and you commenting b4 you even brush ya teeth or eat breakfast…..and you talking to yaself at that…..Nigga, you gotta be the lonliest man in San Diego….. You can’t wait till the sun come up, huh!?…. But I forgot you the nigga who wants to watch the sun rise w/ another screen name, right!?…. I ain’t even gon go in on ya pathetic ass, Capt Dunce Cap…. You shit on yaself for me w/ every comment you hit submit on….. Nigga ye’en gotta FB or Twitter you can post that bullshit on, you Gamegenie ass hoe…. Nigga you need a cheat code for LIFE in general….. You reek of 40 yr old virgin swag, you non-pussy getting ass pussy…

10. Captain Planet Says:

Stot

You’re on the West Coast too

Watching MY moves

Just admit it

You a faggot

11. Captain Planet Says:

Stot

You changed your screenname but ain’t fool anybody

Going after Jihad

Then me ?

The same people who ran you outta here the first time

I done greenlighted the goons kizza

They on that ass they just gotta pen

You can’t even check in Stot it’s a wrap

They on the way to NorCal right now

10 grimy dirty niggas in a brown beat down Celica

Only one ounce of reggie for the whole ride

They gon be fiending by the time they outside your moms front door

Please believe

12. TruthSerum Says:

Prove.Your.African.Captain.Afrcan’t.

#TruthHurtsBitch

U MAAADDDD, son!?

13. ayo Says:

Jihad shall be referred to as phisod, facade, or just plain fuc boy round deez parts. Thats it

14. Captain Planet Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:00 am

Prove.Your.African.Captain.Afrcan’t.

Stop asking to see my dick Stot

You already told us you can’t get it up in the shower

15. Captain Planet Says:

When you hear the screechy brakes of that Celica ?

Hood niggas arguing over hitting the last butt of the weed ?

It’s on nigga

16. TruthSerum Says:

Nigga I ain’t white, homie….. Don’t project YOUR insecurities on ME, Daygo Gay Hoe!!! You live in a Predominantly WHITE….LATINO…..FILAPINO…. county…. So, where duz the Nigerian population fit in to the equation?…. Ya real name Toby, Kunta…. Quit Shelton Lee’ing…. You.Never.in.LA.Homie….majority of the african American population in Cali is in NorCal, moron….the bay ring any bells, Capt Dunce Cap….. Take the black make up off… Halloween was last week, bitchnigga….

17. Captain Planet Says:

Now you an expert in Nigerian population

STFU Stot

You a little dick Greek kizza

Couldn’t even talk to that chick in the gym

You ain’t got no testosterone

No bitch

No clue

18. b Says:

>Good morning.

19. TruthSerum Says:

Quit insinuating homo activity, you faggot ass south African…..nigga I said PROVE YOUR AFRICAN… thas’ all…. And YOU CAN’T!!!! Lying ass hoe…. You a whiteboy w/ a seashell necklace on and surfboard…. Am I lying?

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

Must suck being lonely, huh!?

20. Captain Planet Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:11 am

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

Must suck being lonely, huh!?

Stop asking to see my dick Stot

21. Captain Planet Says:

Must suck being lonely, huh!?

But you waking up 5am to hit me up ?

22. Captain Planet Says:

You can’t get it up in the shower you white dick cracker

Now you want to see the Pride of the Motherland in my loincloth ?

It ain’t gon hap’n Cap’n

You can just hear second hand from your mother sister cousins daughters etc

23. Captain Planet Says:

You got ran outta here once

And Ima do it to you again

Them goons just hit me with the 411

They say they got a 5’5 Greek Frat Boy in their sights

I gave em the green light

It’s a Wrizzy Drizzy

24. TruthSerum Says:

Yo….. You looking wyle homo-thuggish, bro…. You invite other men to your dick when they ask bout YOUR african’t heritage….eh? Sounds like somebody’s emotional…. Are we caught up in a web of lies? PROVE YOUR AFRICAN AND I’LL LEAVE YA PUSSY ASS ALONE…. easy!

25. Captain Planet Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:15 am

You ain’t seeing Mufasa

Stop Dreaming

Go keep drawing the Black Man Dick’s

26. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

yo if that nas x lauryn show comes to ya city check that shit out.

nas was on point with the lyrics having fun performing those LIG tracks.

& lauryn…she KILLED that shit. done & done.

well worth the $75.

27. Captain Planet Says:

Leave me alone ?

Ima run you outta here mah G

You don’t woke a sleeping Giant and I ain’t talking my dick faggot

Your time here’s limited

I’m just waiting on Tyrone’s call

28. TruthSerum Says:

You looking real homosexual in that pink light, homie…. Wha’ you’s a West Hollywood Gangsta, pounding rectums n beating boys booty holes up, huh!? Africans are KNOWN for that homo shit, maybe you are one….. Thas’ why 9/10 Africans HIV positive, ain’t it!? PROVE YOUR AN AFRICAN, CAPTAIN AFRICAN’T!!!!

29. Captain Planet Says:

Shoot on Sight

#300

30. Captain Planet Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:20 am

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!!

You really want to get fucked by a black man don’t you ?

You asking the wrong commentor

Try LandLord

Or anybody on LMG for that matter

31. Captain Planet Says:

You pussy

Faggot

32. TruthSerum Says:

This nigga the LYING KING….

33. b Says:

> I copped some shea butter from the african store yesterday,it smells like ass and cheese doodles in that store , but that shea butter is the goat skin product. No sign african woman slander,im bout to date them exclusively.

34. TruthSerum Says:

Coward Planet….. Boy, I am trained in the use of several firearms, you aggy content loving hoe… Don’t let them Chief Keef mp3s get you MURDERD fo’real pussy…. You.Never.Touched.A.Pistol.Hoe…. You a scary ass girl, nigga…. I’d smack the Aids virus out yo immune deficient ass, boy….. Shoot on sight? …. Boy on everything I love I’ll put a bullet square in the middle of ya forehead from 20 yds, hoe…. Before you hit submit that AR-15 will have introduced it self to the back of YOUR scalp, clown…..YOU MAD? PROVE YOU AFRICAN THEN, but You CAN’T, tho…. Homo-thug ass bitch…

35. Captain Planet Says:

All you love is black dick tho

And you ain’t seeing mine

36. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol!

37. Captain Planet Says:

You ain’t never touched a firearm in your life Stot and you know this

You couldn’t even arm your penis when that bitch was butt naked in your shower

You know how I know you gay ?

38. S.I.C.K Says:

Niggas doubting your african heritage cp, up that positive aids test nigga!

39. Captain Planet Says:

When bitches say prove your African

I show em my dick and they know it’s real

Now you asking ?

You want me to upload me standing next to a flag ?

Doing the rain dance ?

No, you asking for the same reason the bitches are

You fucking anal cavity stuffing phalming phaggot

This Green Team over here

Take that shit to LMG

40. b Says:

Cp may not be african, I ve heard him talk about using deodorant on more than one occasion.

41. Captain Planet Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:32 am

Niggas doubting your african heritage cp, up that positive aids test nigga!

I don’t eat out menstruating prostitutes raw tho

42. TruthSerum Says:

Nigga mad… HE.Can’t.PROVE.He.African. Know why….. Cuz he’s a lying piece of shit, yo…. Fuck is hard about proving you African… Unless you NOT, ya feel me!? Captain AFRICAN’T don’t you EVER TALK THAT GUNPLAY SHIT W/ ME, boy….. On everything I’ll get YOU MURDERED fo’real out there in Daygo, understand me!?

43. Captain Planet Says:

This nigga on here 24/7

Asking to see Shaka Zulu

Sorry, I only bless select bitches with this shit

44. Captain Planet Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:35 am

This ain’t HALO bitch

Prove you got guns

You standing next to a console

UP.THAT.FIREARM.STOT

45. Captain Planet Says:

TRUTH HURTS BITCH !!!

46. b Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:36 am
    This nigga on here 24/7

> He must be from the Irony Coast.

47. Captain Planet Says:

I don smacked this bitch up

Anybody can get it

Fake ass soldier on Veteran’s Day

Ima murk you for all the soldiers who can’t be here today

You disrespecting their service you white homosexual

48. TruthSerum Says:

Nigga you a VIRGIN!!! You contracted AIDS from being violently gang raped by your tribe, you Igbo hoe…. WHERE WERE YOU BORN AT CAPTAIN AFRICAN’T?

49. Captain Planet Says:

b Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:37 am
    Captain Planet Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:36 am
    This nigga on here 24/7

> He must be from the Irony Coast.

Heating up, b

Lemme know when you ready for war

Or should I be talking to Landlord EggShellz

50. Captain Planet Says:

TruthSerum Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:39 am
    Nigga you a VIRGIN!!! You contracted AIDS

K.

You pussy and I’ll be back to cut off your scalp later cowboy

#300

51. b Says:

cp up those slave receipts nigga

52. TruthSerum Says:

Look homie….. If you mad cuz u EXPOSED your Africant ancestry, just say so, you Daygo Gay hoe….. What hood you repping in Daygo, Internet thug?….I’m waiting…. You ain’t affiliated w/ NOBODY. nigga…. Fucking square ass nigga who gets hip to the street from his moms CPU… You an emotional mess….. Up that positive AIDS test and we good, b….

53. Captain Planet Says:

b Says:
    November 12th, 2012 at 9:41 am

cp up those slave receipts nigga

I got em

You also were originally from the Irony Coast

54. Captain Planet Says:

I see a lot of typing

But no guns

What’s up Stot ?

55. Captain Planet Says:

B

Is it Letting Men Grind or Licking Men’s Genitals ?

56. Captain Planet Says:

All of LMG walk on eggshellz round me

I can’t tell if their a record label or a ballet company

57. tHe kId fRanKiE Says:

Curren$y-Ex Girls>>>>>>>>

58. big_seth Says:

Funny day already.

59. b Says:

Look homie….. If you mad cuz u EXPOSED your Africant ancestry,

> Africa Bam notta

60. TruthSerum Says:

Coward Planet….. You are pure unadulterated Fuckboy, boy…. Ya Anglo Saxon mom told you to get off her CPU and to brush ya crusty ass teeth, huh!? You in ya 30s living w/ Mom… GTFOH, Coward…. I ran you the fuck outta here on sum Lolo Jones… Ye’en got it, bitch….this wigga putting on his leotard and going surfing w/ Aaron and Todd, totally rad, dude….. Fucking lying ass cracker, you in SD, dog…. Only thing in SD is the Navy, Mexican immigrants and filapino freaky ass hoes….. Where.Do.You.Fit.In.Captain.AFRICAN’T?

#TruthHurtsBitch!!!

61. TruthSerum Says:

PROVE YOUR AN AFRICANT SHELTON LEE

62. TruthSerum Says:

WHAT TRIBE YOU MUTHAFUCKING FROM, Captain AFRICAN’T?

63. ayo Says:

Rep yo click

64. Captain Planet Says:

All that gun talk ?

But you never popped nothing ?

Okay

Post one pic of you with the AK and I’ll stop

I promise

65. Captain Planet Says:

You ain’t even got one pic with the Glock ?

Not one ?

Told you this kizza from Kansas

Stop disrespecting Veterans on Veterans day

They did what you were too pussy to do pussy

66. Captain Planet Says:

Once I asked to see the firearms he got mad right ?

Homo wanna see a pic of me eating egusi soup next to a Nigerian Flag

But can’t post a pic of his many guns hanging around ?

K.

Phaggot

#300

67. ayo Says:

PASS ME ONE OF DEM MONEY BAAAAAGSS

*checks calender*

*blank stares*

69. TruthSerum Says:

300 this, 300 that/
    You gon look like Lil’ JoJo/
    After I put 300 on ya cap/

(Lenox voice from Belly)

WHO WAAN TESS MI, HUH?
    I MURDAH FI FUN HAN KILL FI NOFFIN’

71. S.I.C.K Says:

@CP

I`m not shooting at you or anyone.That was a mask bruh.Not that I have to cop pleas to the likes of you regardless.

*daps*

72. TruthSerum Says:

Now you wanna see instagram pics of my pistol… Liegerian, look homie, what HOOD do you rep out there in Daygo… You gotta prollem let the streets solve it, hoe…. Why you so scared to prove your AFRICAN’T or what HOOD you from… I’m right off National and Sepulveda dog…. YOU ARE A NON FACTOR IN YOUR OWN LIFE…. fuck you gon do to ME, Coward!?

73. TruthSerum Says:

WHAT HOOD YOU REP OUT IN DAYGO PUSSY!?

74. tHe kId fRanKiE Says: