Video: Curtis Sells His Headphones on QVC

Boo-Boo pushes his SMSAudio headphones on with the birds on QVC.

Previously: Curtis – Money (Video)

39 Responses to “Video: Curtis Sells His Headphones on QVC”

1. Captain Planet Says:

rajon trondo Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 12:16 pm
    Video of the Year: Mercy might be up there too right ?
    Hold me back: video of the year

Nigerian Version ?

I’m biased.

2. Captain Planet Says:

Curtis is dressed like the Rock in ” Walking Tall “

3. harlem World Says:

are they wireless?

pretty cool if they are

4. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

video of the year – Game beating the crip out of 40 Glocc.

“Look at 40 Glocc y’all” (c) Chuck Taylor

5. harlem World Says:

high chance of something happening to rockie fresh, due to rawse’s ignorance

rick ross doesn’t live in chicago, must suck to be rockie fresh right now

6. Captain Planet Says:

harlem World Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 12:18 pm

rawse been standing extra close to gucci x brick squad since the gd and jeezy feuds

Good Move

Having crazy niggas on speed dial >>>>

7. Captain Planet Says:

Rockie Fresh <

8. harlem World Says:

Raider klan poppin off on ASAP

=================
    where.was.schoolboy.q?

he.said.he.was.a.goon

9. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

harlem World Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 12:22 pm
    high chance of something happening to rockie fresh, due to rawse’s ignorance

rick ross doesn’t live in chicago, must suck to be rockie fresh right now

GD’s won’t do that. The connection between Rawse and Rockie is tenuous as best. Rawse is just an A&R now.

10. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

video of the year: Keef & Reesey – I Don’t Like

Keep it a buck. Both of them got signed to major label deals off the strength of that one right there, filmed in Keef’s bedroom at his grandmomma’s house.

Hip-Hop >>>>>

11. harlem World Says:

i dont really remember too many videos right now, but for some reason i really liked wiz k – the grinder

12. Captain Planet Says:

celebrity-sunglasses-finder.com/image-files/the_rock.jpg

13. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

This nigga Curtis is a clown ass nigga tho. Be clear. The nigga is a joke.

14. Captain Planet Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 12:24 pm
    video of the year: Keef & Reesey – I Don’t Like

Hip-Hop >>>>>

LOL

For the song not the video

If you’re asked a year from now

Will you be able to separate that video from Love Sosa or any Keef video for that matter ?

15. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Curtis looking real metro out there.

He need a stylist.

Badly.

16. Captain Planet Says:

harlem World Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 12:24 pm

I liked that one too

If you think about it it might be deeper than rap

Wiz is kinda lost in his own fog and Juicy is in the back hype as hell … stealing the show

17. Captain Planet Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Curtis looking real metro out there.

He need a stylist.

Badly.

Word.

BEEN.

18. harlem World Says:

jeezy is shook, you can see it

signing all these goons posing as rappers, strenght in numbers swag

ross belives his own lies so he prolly doesnt even care

19. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

It’s rawness. That’s the one who sold me on that whole Chiiraq/teenaged sociopath movement. There’s an energy in that room that’s palpable & it’s not the contrived shit either.

20. Captain Planet Says:

New Artist of the Year: Chief Keef

Fuck yall who think it’s Kendrick lol

21. Captain Planet Says:

This is true

22. Captain Planet Says:

Comeback Artist of the Year: 2 Chainz ( Formerly Known as Tity Boi )

23. Captain Planet Says:

Interview of the Year: Gucci x Breakfast Club

Honorable Mention: Shyne ” Rick Ross stole my Swag ” lol

24. big_seth Says:

Kendrick >> keef

But that’s opinion.

You are entitled to yours. I have a hard time listening to kids confessing to murders on tape.

I respect the real ess. I just feel to old to Cosign. Lol. I really hope he makes it honestly. Grows out of the gang shit and gets some cake.

25. harlem World Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 12:29 pm

New Artist of the Year: Chief Keef

======================
    *nods head in approval*

26. Captain Planet Says:

Most Improved Artist of the Year:

I kinda want to put Freddie Gibbs here cus I wasn’t expecting the cohesive project that was BabyFace Killa.

And he was rapping a lot better than I was prepared for as well.

27. harlem World Says:

schoolboy queen

28. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

White Rapper Of The Year?

There were alot of kizza’s in the running this year but I went from hating Mac Miller at the end of ’11 to somewhat tolerating his presence in 2012. Even tho he doesn’t have a shining moment like Bronson & Riff Raff’s “Bird On A Wire”, I can see Mac slowly becoming more & more of a factor. Recent verses on Meek’s “House Party RMX”, Mikey Rocks “Great” & French’s “It Was a Good Year” show the kid’s actually improving. Soon black kids will be listening to him as much as white kids. Scary thought.

Plus he’s the only kizza with a Killa Cam co-sign. That’s all I needed.

Fuck is a Macklemore or a Chris Webby anyway??

29. Captain Planet Says:

AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:
    November 11th, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Oooooooo …

Mac’s good money

But Bird on a Wire >>>>

Not to mention Riff Raff basically killing Keef on Cuz My Gear >>>>>>

Jody Highroller >>>>

30. harlem World Says:

cosign mac miller

he has his moments

31. Captain Planet Says:

But you reminded me Amp

We might have to add Macadelic to the Mixtape of the Year Nominee list

That had plenty of bangers and almost every guest brought their A-game

32. Fyodor Drostoevsky Says:

White Rapper Of The Year?

I gotta go with Action Bronson, despite the Wu slander, on the strength of the pouches of tuna verse. Sculptures of my body out in Nagano? C’mon I almost respect that that fat kizza sees a snowman and does a double take like, “Oh shit, who made a sculpture of me… oh.”

33. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

Jody Highroller >>>>

But he’s still in that gimmicky frat boy/coke head lane.

That Lil’ B mold. Internet famous.

He has mainstream potential, but I haven’t seen it fully realized yet.

He’s a character tho. He’s extended his 15 minutes of fame way longer then anyone could have expected.

34. Captain Planet Says:

Cuz My Gear is a great video too

Not because of anything that necessarily happens in it or the cinematography or anything

Just having two people that represent such new and divergent things in hip-hop

I wonder who arranged the union in the first place

35. Captain Planet Says:

Action Bronson x French Montana – Mean >>>>>>>>

French kills the hook

And Harry Fraud laced them

36. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

“The Shakespeare of 16′s, dipping my ink pen
    Made a sculpture of me but my dick was too thin” (c) The Hybrid

>>>>

Sculptures of my body out in Nagano

37. Captain Planet Says:

People take Riff Raff as a joke

But there might be a method to his madness

Any song he is featured on he makes sure he kills it and steals the show

Shit he killed Action on Bird on a Wire imo

” Hoping hoping that my days get better … “

38. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign Hold Me Back being the video of the year

cosign Trinidad James being > Kendrick Lamar

lol @ Tron, my bad I read that wrong.

far as the kid retiring from the comments… Sadly it’ll set of a rapid chain of events that’ll render the comments obsolete.

I do this for yall.