Roc Marciano – Rocky II

Some new Marci that will not appear on Reloaded.

Previously: Roc Marciano – Reloaded (Artwork) | Roc Marciano – I Shot The King

94 Responses to “Roc Marciano – Rocky II”

1. harlem world Says:

ho lee shit at Jane in the nah right facebook widget/sidebar

looking all natural n shit

im simpin and cuffin

2. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Them bitches together can put a buffet on lean

id still smash everyone of em cept the one on the far right

rest of em is just a TAD bit too thick

i dont see what the problem is…we aint talkin bout wifin , cuffin , none of that

im talmbout smashin

i guarentee if you saw them same chicks in some black leggings or cheeta print leggings on they A game in heels youd smack

cut it out

keep it a buck

ill keep it a buck

im smackin

3. big_seth Says:

Shit is actually kinda disgusting when you think about it…old boy used to part his hair.

Choosing to be white then choosing to be black >>><<<

That's why I hate that kizza.

He make mixed dudes look like side switching corn balls.

He black when he performs but he don't talk to his momma like that.

4. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

how do i sign up to be a member of the black elite?

^Mix your blood in a bowl (skull of a human) with 12 other individuals (to complete the number 13) mixed with extra potent wine (the blood of baphomet). Offer up your first seed to the digestion of Molech and let them boys play with your forbidden back area.

They’ll look after you.

5. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

stop supportin that fraud , hes ex law enforcement

What’s the problem?

he used to make the cell door go “clink”

now he a d boy? spittin street shit

as a trill human being , i cant co sign that

AS FAR AS IM CONCERED HE’LL NEVER GET A PASS

6. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’m chasing Zoe’s

Y’all chasing Precious

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

stop supportin that fraud , hes ex law enforcement

What’s the problem?

he used to make the cell door go “clink”

DDDEEEAAAAAADDDDD

8. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

cosign being willing to smash those broads

but nosign calling them thick….they’re definitely fat/obese/overweight/etc.

9. Captain Planet Says:

FUPM,

What If he was supplying niggas on the inside ? no homo

Hooking niggas up on commissary

10. harlem world Says:

shit if i was bi racial id be swapping races like a muhfucka depending on the situation

i repeckt it

11. Captain Planet Says:

What if Rick Ross = Matt Damon’s character in the Departed ?

12. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

I’m chasing Zoe’s

Y’all chasing Precious

You on the wrong side of the spectrum too, nigra lol

Zoe got a kizzette frame, top to bottom.

13. Casket Face Says:

Thats good pussy under then fat folds…just dont ask me to take you somewhere and show you off.

14. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

And yeah CP.

I get that message from my pc a lot. Never on mobile Nah though.

Most of the time, it’s a matter of clearing the cookies. Don’t know why.

15. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

This song >>>> everything else posted today

16. Captain Planet Says:

What if years of cocaine abuse hadn’t relegated Mark Walhberg to one facial expression ?

17. harlem world Says:

zoe saldana stopped being black like 10 years ago

jessica alba, stacey dash swag

at least rosario dawson has actually dated one black dude

rosario dawson >>> ____

luh ya boo

(ll)

18. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

Zoe got a kizzette frame, top to bottom.
    Zoe’s frame is built for the long run, after adding a couple of lbs from age x motherhood, she’ll still have a nice shape

thick chicks more likely to explode

19. Captain Planet Says:

If I were light skinned I’d be jealous of the Brolic dark skinned niggas no homo

Dark Skinned niggas snack and concrete and run through brick walls

On a Tuesday

20. harlem world Says:

i sell my people out in a millisecond for a badass racially ambiguous chick

21. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I’m chasing Zoe’s

Y’all chasing Precious

You on the wrong side of the spectrum too, nigra lol

Zoe got a kizzette frame, top to bottom.

I bet 30 years from now, she’s gonna be perfect and weight will be added the right places.

I was trying to get to the wrong side of the spectrum. You 260 at me, I’m running to the 130′s.

But I like me a Bria Miles shape myself though. I don’t care about size if there is a stomach anywhere in sight.

TS don’t do ANY type of belly on a woman.

22. Casket Face Says:

She got son …I don’t give a fuck, coppin’ little Paco some Xbox games and make it happen. She live on my block but so what, the secrets make it better lol.

23. Captain Planet Says:

I’m I the only one who sees the screen shot and sees Pimp C no homo ?

24. big_seth Says:

Harlem World
    2 mins ago

i repeckt it

Lol.

I can’t. Maybe of you walk around with a white momma you get some white privilege but I don’t know anything about that.

Not that I am like the blackest mixed kid ever or that my mom is the ultimate black mom or something.

I just think if you were a herb your whole life… Be that.

25. Captain Planet Says:

Harlem World
    0 mins ago
    i sell my people out in a millisecond for a badass racially ambiguous chick

LOL

Hate the Game (c) HW

26. Bones Jackson Says:

he used to make the cell door go “clink”

now he a d boy? spittin street shit

as a trill human being , i cant co sign that

AS FAR AS IM CONCERED HE’LL NEVER GET A PASS

Half these rap niggas take dicks to the back of the throat and booty on the regular and you worried about a nigga that used to be a CO? CO’s don’t even do shit. My boy was a CO and that nigga played Gameboy all day.

27. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 5:12 pm

Zoe got a kizzette frame, top to bottom.

thick chicks more likely to explode

^Thank you future Dr. Mac.

28. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

TS don’t do ANY type of belly on a woman.
    small muffin tops are adorable on a pretty faced woman

29. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

thick chicks more likely to explode

I can dig it.

I’ll take the gamble on a slightly larger bubble and hope, after age sets in, she’ll have juuuuust enough to hit the sweet spot.

Like rolling the Price Is Right wheel.

30. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Or is it Dr. Cheese?

31. harlem world Says:

the word thick has messed the game up

got gabourey sidibe rosanne barr type bitches thinking they dimes n shit

32. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lol… them ain’t my bitches

*daps TS*

33. Captain Planet Says:

small muffin tops are adorable on a pretty faced woman

Lololol

Co-sign pawing love handles while spooning

Not that classy tho

34. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^preach!

35. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

TS don’t do ANY type of belly on a woman.
    small muffin tops are adorable on a pretty faced woman

^Adorable won’t get her in my sheets.

Zero stomach tolerance.

36. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

small muffin tops are adorable

lmao

37. big_seth Says:

Captain Planet
    2 mins ago

Dark Skinned niggas snack and concrete and run through brick walls

On a Tuesday

The only thing that ever bothered me about being light was when dark niggas acted like I was better for it or something.

Unless it was a lady. Then “yes boo. I’m better than that dude” lol.

38. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

LOL

*Daps everyone*

Gotta go.

39. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

this one

and dog

the jawns in that pic are by no means obese you kiddin me or what

40. big_seth Says:

Harlem World
    2 mins ago
    the word thick has messed the game up

got gabourey sidibe rosanne barr type bitches thinking they dimes n shit

Truth.

But Cosign a 1/4in. love handle on a broad. Ever so slight.

41. Captain Planet Says:

Don’t have to worry about that from me

Dark Skinned Niggas are the God Breed

Natural Warriors

Eat Hearts for Breakfast

All praise due to Shaka Zulu

42. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

the word thick has messed the game up
    it’s gassed a lot of chicks up to a whole other level

Co-sign pawing love handles while spooning
    !!!!

43. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

FUPM,

What If he was supplying niggas on the inside ?

what he say when it was first brought up

the FIRST time it surfaced wit them pics

he said it wasnt him

that boy law enforcement

44. Captain Planet Says:

Light Skinned Niggas be trying to look to pretty

I be trying to look like an uncaged beast

Fresh from the Jungles of Africa Swag

You Make Love to Me Now

45. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

My boy was a CO and that nigga played Gameboy all day.

your boy law enforement , he may fold under questioning

46. big_seth Says:

Don’t have to worry about that from me

It wasnt often. When I moved south tho it happened a few times. Lot of subtle self hate. I don’t dig that shit.

And of course you don’t. Nigerians got world famous egos. Lol.

47. Casket Face Says:

You can’t be fat or chubby if you white, if you ethnic you can be a pudgy broad and I’ll still go ham on it once or twice.

170 is my max …Jordin Sparks, Jen Hudson, Raven type thick …can’t be Monique big.

I’m not for you.

48. Captain Planet Says:

I take a trip back home to Nigeria every summer

Just to catch, maim and skin a gazelle with my bare hands

Keeps me on my toes

49. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Cosign a 1/4in. love handle on a broad. Ever so slight.

co sign

i need to grip that while im givin her that jesus shuttlesworth stroke from behind the arc no homo

50. harlem world Says:

i dont know..

but i did perform AT THIS BAD ASS CHICKS BIRTHDAY PARTY

she was stoopid thick

(yeah i been doing this all day)

wayne <<>>

51. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

co but if it sit right id take a white jen hudson

yep

sure would

52. why? Says:

A marciano and gangrene lp should have happened already

53. Captain Planet Says:

Nigerians got world famous egos

Learn Em

54. big_seth Says:

My boy was a CO and that nigga played Gameboy all day.

Not to defend Ross but there are a lot of dirty and lazy COs.

A lot of the drug that get into prison are from COs.

So of course he wouldn’t wanna talk about it.

But that was a perfect attendance nigga. Lol

55. harlem world Says:

fat people smell

56. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

name names

who you talmbout ?

i prolly dont support them either cuz

57. Bones Jackson Says:

thick white broads are destined for fatness. Ain’t no way around it.

Even rich ones eventually get big. Don’t make no damn sense.

58. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

what was ross INITIAL reaction when the c.o picture leaked

“thats not me”

am i wrong? thats an honest question

if im wrong somebody that knows please tell me .. what was his inital reaction

59. Bones Jackson Says:

but black women hold thickness way better than any other race or whatever.

60. harlem world Says:

rick ross <<>>

he provides entertainment

even when hes stood in a hallway as somebody gets pushed into a mirror

61. Captain Planet Says:

I come from a pedigree where ice was the furs of animals you killed

Lions, tigers, bears etc

Bedazzling a nigga torso

Not trying to stunt on yall niggas who have trouble breaking the Hot Pocket plastic

Just Saying

62. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

thick white broads are destined for fatness

who cares about her destiny

im only concerned with the next hour or so wit the broad

63. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign the physique’s on “thick” broads being ticking time bombs.

did niggas learn nothing from the female specimens on display at the ’12 Summer Olympic Games in London

fit broads are the new movement.

64. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

he provides entertainment

So does Tyler Perry

i dont support that nigga either

65. harlem world Says:

why the black man always gotta have the fat white woman

stop it

go for the shakira, irina shayk

nosign the adele, the rosie o donnell

66. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

cosign the physique’s on “thick” broads being ticking time bombs.

the bomb can tick all it want

long as it dont blow when im in it her ya dig

im not conered with the long term with these broads … nobody tryna cuff that

67. Casket Face Says:

Fat girls always be crying though, that extra layer of meat help them absorb the punches to the rib cage when they act up.

They don’t even be hurt, just happy they got a man to beat them up so they can brag about it to friends and get fake support over ice cream.

“Jawan you said you wouldn’t hit me”

Fat girls crying while eating <<<< x ∞

68. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

white thick jawn off mad men , christina hendrickson or whatever her name is >>>

69. harlem world Says:

kanye is taking the androgynous shit too far

men cant wear what he wears

70. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I’m not for you.
    had a friend that used to say that as long as you could bench the girls weight, she was fair game

seems logical…it’s stressful if your girl is too heavy where she can rape you x manhandle you

71. Casket Face Says:

F YOU PAY ME! Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 5:36 pm

You can’t be black and mess with her though, she’d get lazy on you and let that shit go…eating all types of ribs, resting her arms on her titties…you say something about it she’d prolly hit you with the “love me the way I am” speech.

72. harlem world Says:

black girl who was raised in a mostly white suburb, but moved to multicultural big city >>>>

i could just…i could just corrupt you!

*serge from beverly hills voice* no homo

73. big_seth Says:

why the black man always gotta have the fat white woman

stop it

go for the shakira, irina shayk

nosign the adele, the rosie o donnell

Preach !

76. harlem world Says:

hex murda only deals with sexy, athletic healthy women

77. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

i aint know you and stot knew each other offline

he had ptsd cus a chick he liked didnt rate him as a 10
    LMAO

remember when stot told the story about wanting to hit on some chick at his gym but instead she asked him to spot her on her bench press

78. Casket Face Says:

You ain’t seen nothing until you seen a strapped educated sista from the hood that can switch up that diction on you when she with her girls or you piss her off…

Dr. Shanika Monashee’ Moet Patterson from building F but no she lives in Manhattan >>>>>>>>>>>

take a special type of brother for that dere…

79. Danny Ocean Says:

somewhere between hollywood ideal weight and hood thick >>>> © cOLD

80. Captain Planet Says:

Calmly suck out the snake poison and discuss the proceeds from last years harvest with Ejiofor swag

Nhjic

81. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I heard hex murda pulls the purest of aryan women

82. harlem world Says:

i heard hex murda was fuckin a doctor who had a hoodrat name for years

they say she lives in ny now, possibly manhattan

83. Captain Planet Says:

Breaking down Kola Nuts

Sitting cross legged in a circle on the ground listening to the OGs spit wisdom

84. Captain Planet Says:

Don’t wince when you sip the pepper soup

You shame your ancestors

85. Bones Jackson Says:

fit broads are the new movement.

I guess I gotta leave American then cuz aint too many of them fit ones you speak of. Espeically black fit ones.

86. Casket Face Says:

She be arguing with you the white way in public, proper verbage and subtle disagreements until you get tothe elevator.

“I’m just saying, I don’t think that we should…”

after you on the elevator

“Who da fuck you thank you playin’ with cleeown? Git yo shit and git the fuck out MY apartment, DATZ WRIGHT you.don’t.pay.for.shit HEER, dis SHA-NIK-AAAHS SHIT…BYE”

87. hopp Says:

facebook.com/shanika.patterson.92

88. Casket Face Says:

hopp Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 5:50 pm
    facebook.com/shanika.patterson.92

Son I said doctor…this chick sitting in a Burger King apron in her facebook pics…

89. Bones Jackson Says:

Had a girl throw all my shit out once outside of her apartment. All my shit that was at her place. I left that shit there. I can buy new stuff. I aint embarrasin myself by pickin that shit up.

We worked it out eventually though. Relationships is beautiful.

90. rex hussla Says:

harlem world Says:
    October 9th, 2012 at 5:04 pm

ho lee shit at Jane in the nah right facebook widget/sidebar

co-siiiii-iiiiign

Just sent her a message, asked her if she’d like to go on an artwalk on Saturday, or possibly a poetry reading at a wine bar

91. Casket Face Says:

I would’n't NEVER live with NO FEMALE where it’s her crib …that “OUR” shit goes out the window when she’s mad.

She can move in with ME and pay half the rent, but it can never be the other way around.

You throw my shit out or destroy my shit, you getting beat the fuck up…not level 5, but maybe a level 2 choke smack so you know it’s real.

92. Casket Face Says:

Jane is dike …I’m 100% certain

93. Captain Planet Says:

Oh Shit

Hopp commenting from his Beach Front Brazilian mansion

94. harlem world Says:

hex murda isnt so certain