Video: Bizarre Tribe ft. Black Moon – Pharcyde of The Moon

This is a new visual from a new remix project that I personally slept on, Bizarre Tribe: A Quest to The Pharcyde from Gummy Soul’s Amerigo Gazaway. The producer laid vocal samples from The Pharcyde over replayed instrumentals from some of the original songs samples by A Tribe Called Quest across their catalog. For “Pharcyde of the Moon” Gazaway incorporates verses from Pharcyde’s “Passing Me By”, ATCQ’s “1nce Again” and Black Moon’s “How Many Emcees”. Very well done.

Stream and download the full project after the jump.

Previously: Busta on the Time 2Pac Dissed ATCQ (Video)

41 Responses to “Video: Bizarre Tribe ft. Black Moon – Pharcyde of The Moon”

1. Latarian Milton Says:

b Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:02 pm
    atarian Milton Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 12:50 pm
    I wish Plies would argue with his wife, then commit suicide.

> King, it hurt me a little to read this

Word. I don’t wish bodily harm on Plies. He’s just a misguided brother who Lupe utterly demolished in the Bitch Bad video. That said, if he caught the rare virus that the co-founder of Google caught, where he’s totally unable to speak but his life is otherwise unimpaired, that might be a good look.

2. harlem world Says:

the pharcyde <<<>>>

3. Latarian Milton Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:04 pm
    Pains my heart to see Duck Down at this stage.

Too many acts. Need to prune back the roster to keep a manageable number of rappers in the stable.

On the one hand they’re pushing Kidz in the Hall (utterly mediocre) and then on the other hand they’re pushing David Dallas (mediocre New Zealand kizza rapper) all while trying to promote Pharoahe Monch (who some say is the best rapper from a straight lyrical standpoint, ever.)

So as you can see they’re over stretched and unfocused.

They need to shed the bottom 75% and focus on their core talent.

That said, I’m not gonna question the business acumen of Drew ‘Dru-Ha’ Friedman and Noah ‘No-Ha’ Friedman, the Joos that own the label. Joos always find a way to make that dolla outta 15 cent shekel.

4. Latarian Milton Says:

No disrespect to Duck Down Records (Waddup) /
    After this go round a nigga lookin’ for the exit…Peace!

(c) P

5. harlem world Says:

serato scratch dj set on a mac mashup rap

6. harlem world Says:

50 cent got a bulletproof legal team working on chris lightys death

who killed him?

7. Jackson7 Says:

whoever the chick is on the intro on the f&L2 joint..

please Hon… STFU

long winded poetry slam heffah

youtube.com/watch?v=ohDDxCdm9Oo&feature=related

^ am I weird for liking this type shit.

9. b Says:

Lol @ chea being knowledgeable about duck down records.

10. harlem world Says:

cosign plies being an embarassment to my culture

11. Latarian Milton Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    whoever the chick is on the intro on the f&L2 joint..

please Hon… STFU

long winded poetry slam heffah

Her “THEY THOUGHT IT WAS COOL” bit on his last album was so grating that I re-burned the CD I carry in the whip without the intro/outro.

About as entertaining as freshly-cut fingernails dragged across a chalkboard.

12. Jackson7 Says:

“Put Em up” the only joint on here so far..

half way in, too many bamma beats..

musta been a psychedelic drug user in an earlier life.

I always saw myself in a Shaft like leather blazer, pulling a blicky in mid spin before poppin it off on assailants

14. Kush Kennedy Says:

Skyzoo’s The Salvation album on duck down>>>>>>

Duck down>>>>>>

15. Jackson7 Says:

9. Heart Donor (feat Poo Bear)

——————–

im skipping this one on GP

16. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

Jaden Smith – The Coolest

> LOL

17. Casket Face Says:

no sign any label or artist that makes the mistake of shitting on ANYONE who appreciates their music.

RIP DUCK DOWN in my book…rappers need pr reps.

18. Jackson7 Says:

maybe 4 or 5 songs i would ever listen to again..

Lupe pick worse beats than Nas

19. Kush Kennedy Says:

Wanna know how Will smith gay?

Dude named his daughter after him, and his son after his wife

20. Kush Kennedy Says:

I was a fan of Lupe’s before the weedplates Lasers and Friend of the People came about.

Is he rhyming hard again, or is he back on his bullshit?

21. Latarian Milton Says:

b Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:20 pm
    Lol @ chea being knowledgeable about duck down records.

In college it was Rawkus, Duck Down, Co-Flow, all that shit.

Chief incense chewer/granola smoker.

Eddie Bauer backpack, Lo sweats with one leg pullt up to the knee, AF1′s with the jewel Swoosh (you 90s babies don’t know bout that jewel Swoosh: westnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/WEST-NYC-NIKE-AIR-FOR-1-JEWEL-SWOOSH-RED.jpg), wife beater tanktop, iced out Allah chain hanging low.

Aveda pomade on the dome piece so the Ceasar cut was shinin’ like new rims. Beard linet-up crispier than Joe Budden.

To class. OWW (c) Cam’ron.

Now I rock Zegna suits but there was a time when I would smash on ‘em in the quad like nobody bidness.

Wanna know how Will smith gay?

Dude named his daughter after him, and his son after his wife

^never knew this, but how’s that make him gay?

23. Jackson7 Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:26 pm
    Wanna know how Will smith gay?

Dude named his daughter after him, and his son after his wife

—————-

LMAO

and jaden is razzb status already..

look at the fuckboi faces he be making in his pictures nohomo

cBc on the weirdo smithpincketts

24. Jackson7 Says:

Is he rhyming hard again, or is he back on his bullshit?

————–

he fell off

*wonders what the future holds*

26. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

“but the father do floss
    i’ll make ya mom suck my dick w/barbeque sauce…P!”

27. harlem world Says:

83-Year-Old Rapper – I Can Still Do It

=============
    lmao

hip hop <<<>>>

he got more lyrics then keef, riff raff n em

resting my morals on molly, with molly
    moreso I manage to mingle ungodly

29. S.I.C.K Says:

When genetics go wrong.The pinkett-smith experiment

30. Kush Kennedy Says:

he fell off

Before Lasers, I honestly thought dude was gonna be a legend.. dude’s wordplay on his mixtapes was impressive, then his first two albums were creative as fuck, still had rhymes too.

Shit i even liked the Underground lupe, where he was doing tracks with Stack bundles, I mean his breath control was all types of fucked up then, but atleast he had bars.

31. Kush Kennedy Says:

Then Lasers came out, I downloaded, and I wanted my megabytes back.

*comments within a comment*

33. Casket Face Says:

co sign wheel chair bound people openly putting bounties on other peoples kids cause he was feeling himself on twitter…only to have the same mercenary run off with your baby mother and child…now your cries for help falls on deaf ears

…the universe, she lives and breathes, she delivers karma where needed.

always wanted to start off a story with

…And as legend has it.

2 parts history 1 part thriller.

pardon me… I’m having a moment.

minor melts >>>>>

35. Latarian Milton Says:

Kush Kennedy Says:
    September 25th, 2012 at 1:34 pm
    Then Lasers came out, I downloaded, and I wanted my megabytes back.

Haha.

I used to drop $17.99 on a new release and if only 2 or 3 songs were good and the rest was meh, it was like, “Shit, at least I got these 2 or 3 joints.” And then you listen to the rest of it until you like it.

Now it’s like you download 2Chainz album and then it’s meh and you start cursing dude’s children for wasting your time while you waited for the sharebeast link to download.

Good times.

36. harlem world Says:

niccas still listen to sean price

he got sonned by hoots

its been a wrap since

37. Kush Kennedy Says:

This whole generation filled with Charlamagne da god types.. mad annoying, talks alot, dont want any problems tho

38. harlem world Says:

Rap mogul Damon Dash has filed a $5 million lawsuit against a former attorney, claiming she ruined a high-profile distribution deal with rapper Curren$y.

According to reports, Dame Dash’s company DD172 and BluRoc Records, have filed a lawsuit against Janis Shen last week in Manhattan Federal Court.

The lawsuit claims that Janice Shen failed to complete the contractual paperwork for an oral agreement Dame Dash had with Curren$y, resulting in the loss of the artist altogether, as well as several other upcoming acts.

Curren$y was supposed to create three albums with Damon Dash, including Muscle Car Chronicles and Pilot Talk I and II.

But Dame Dash claims that the lawyer he hired failed to create the necessary contract, resulting in Curren$y taking his albums to Warner Music Group.

The move also cost Damon Dash his distribution deal with Island/Def Jam, according to the lawsuit, which also resulted in the loss of recording artist Stalley.

In addition to $5 million worth of damages, Dane – is also seeking lawyer fees and court costs.

39. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

some lil dude filed a lawsuit against weezy for wasting his time downloading D4.

40. Kush Kennedy Says:

Curren$y and Dame was the BEST collaboration for Spitta to go for major audiences.. I didnt want him to change his style and shit

Now he on Warner with forced collaborations, too wack.

41. Casket Face Says:

kush no shots but you white though, a black man wont kill you even if you in the way…sad but true.

african-americans kill our own because we dont trust the police to deliver our justice, we dont trust i the police system because for almost a century they gave us reason not to.