Dominic Lord – Fashion Show EP

FADER premieres the ex-A$AP member’s new EP:

19-year-old upstart/fashion-obsessive Dominic Lord raps about dropped texts and vintage 1998 BAPE on Fashion Show, his debut EP. Lord produced the majority of the EP’s eight tracks; additional production comes from Hudson Mohawke, The Neptunes’ Chad Hugo and Rico Beats, who’s worked previously with Soulja Boy and Pusha T, who appears on the EP-closing “Pierce (Remix).”

Download: Link

Previously: Dominic Lord – Clique Freestyle

16 Responses to “Dominic Lord – Fashion Show EP”

1. Bones Jackson Says:

This nigga looks like he has all types of sugar in his friendly ass blood

2. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

3. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Sweater is tough

4. Latarian Milton Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 12:02 pm
    420 w van buren doe? What it do chea?

1200 East 47th Street after Juma.

You like the sound of a doorbell ringing, pussy? I could pop you in the ear with that hollow aluminum Louisville Slugger and it can sound like the pizza man is at the door all day if you want it, pussy.

I got it, come get it. But no-sign me ‘showing up at a place and time appointed by my enemy’…that ain’t gangsta. Real niggas do real things.

5. Bones Jackson Says:

I am dead ass not lying, these struggle rappers bout to start coming out one by one, wearing feather boas and shit.

Mykki Blanco – Wavvy

he’s a crossdressing rapper.

6. Bones Jackson Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 12:08 pm
    Sweater is tough

Yea, if you like wearing a Tv with static

7. Casket Face Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 12:01 pm
    and you call yourself a man of islam, fake ass mooslim … punch you in your chest and crush the bag of pork rinds in your army jacket lining

> lol! ho nigga you won’t do shit but type fanciful about it in here. lil white hoes disrespected this race you so love & care about on your camera for your coveted YouTube views & money.

so don’t bother calling me fake when very your soul has a price tag.

what a fuckin clown

that’s educational media, that me getting paid perfecting my craft with every opportunity.

like i said, national geogrpahic, and a handful of others have offered to do an interview and discuss how i felt at that moment.

that video doing it’s job, america NEEDS to see honkies bringing the long term of reprocussions of slavery into their homes…

niggas like you don’t see it as that, it ain’t an insult because NO WHITE can break down my self esteem with his words…i know who i am now.

cowards like you watch that video and react like a beast, frustrated you can’t articulate your feelings so you punch a white girl rapping the n word.

she gets MORE famous, LAPD throws your ass in jail and then what?

ANYTHING the white man sweeps under the rug, I’m there to let the dirt pile up until he chokes on it and is forced to clean house.

fake as mooslim and dl homo …your breath smells like gay bar dick and pig feet.

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

1200 East 47th Street after Juma.

^Dawg, this is 5 blocks from my crib.

LOL. If it gets there, I’m bringing the camcorder.

9. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Dominic Lord raps about dropped texts and vintage 1998 BAPE

Yup. He’s a fucknigga alright.

10. Latarian Milton Says:

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 12:11 pm
    1200 East 47th Street after Juma.

^Dawg, this is 5 blocks from my crib.

LOL. If it gets there, I’m bringing the camcorder.

Real niggas do real things.

11. The Shot Clock Says:

i blame kanye for this

12. Casket Face Says:

this nigga look like the black version of the nigga from the movie “powder”

13. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

your long winded melts mean absolutely naan, lunatic.

when i seen the video then look at your pan African comments…i see a fraud.

the type that can’t even be around real struggling blacks in Detroit cuz they smelled the sweety scented pine on your Jesus piece.

which is why you’re in here tryna rally lurkers. smh/lol.

you’re nahs jokely carmichael

14. Troyvul Says:

LOL @ few

15. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Latarian Milton Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Troubleshooter1900 Says:
    September 14th, 2012 at 12:11 pm
    1200 East 47th Street after Juma.

^Dawg, this is 5 blocks from my crib.

LOL. If it gets there, I’m bringing the camcorder.

Real niggas do real things.

^But just as a reminder, the President’s house is about 3 blocks from where you all are trying to meet up. Don’t let you all’s rage override you all’s professionalism. I know you know that though.

16. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol.

you know you’re a flip flopping race baiting clown when neither ethnic side of seth respects your story.