Video: Couzin Bang, Cam’ron & Kanye West at Harold’s Chicken

This is amazing. A new Cam x Cousin Bang episode featuring vintage footage of Bang, Kanye and GLC acting niggerish at a Harold’s Chicken in Chicago back in the day.

Shot by Creative Control, spotted: MissInfo

Previously: Couzin Bang Attends Curren$y Concert

69 Responses to “Video: Couzin Bang, Cam’ron & Kanye West at Harold’s Chicken”

1. Jackson7 Says:

cosign the scenery in that Brother Ali video tho..

i take it all back..

that song kinda ill… beat stoopid…

Brother Ali my new favorite rapper forreal

minneapolis >

2. Jackson7 Says:

KILLA!

3. S.I.C.K Says:

Mama`s Chicken>>> Harold`s Chicken

4. Bones Jackson Says:

cOLD Says:
    September 12th, 2012 at 2:39 pm
    im due for a good ill flick. Last movie I saw was Bourne Identity and it was meh… I need some Inception type mind fuckeries.

I Saw The Devil

its on netflix. Korean film from dude that made Oldboy.

Man kills another mans wife. The wife’s husband swears Korean revenge. Shits crazy.

5. Jackson7 Says:

killa look old and weary

6. Jackson7 Says:

This is amazing

————

be clear…

no its not

7. The Shot Clock Says:

funny thats the footage he used in the through the wire video. who this nigga bangs anyway?

its like ludarcris visitng 2 chainz at his moms house on the old MTV diaries series. back when he was a weed carrier on dtp.

its so much overlap in rap but you never hear about a lot of it

8. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Wowlol

9. big_seth Says:

Or fat ass Rick Ross without glasses on that BR Right video

10. The Shot Clock Says:

swears Korean revenge.

lol

11. S.I.C.K Says:

Snoop>>>>>

get that Tekken money rasta man!!!

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Lol at Ross in dat old Trina video

13. big_seth Says:

COLD
    9 mins ago
    there was a rumor that Naomi had the germ.

lol at the thirsty nigga who pleaded for herpes in complex 100 most thirstiest.

Still ROFFING

^ yo, them revenge movies can only be done so many times before you’re telling yo chick whats gonna happen next.

Mind Fuckeries, you be stumped tryna foretell whats next.

15. big_seth Says:

cOLD act like he ain’t risked the herpes for some top grade.

The thirst is real. Just don’t let these girls know how thirsty you actually are.

any pussy worth a bout with the herp?

17. Lex! Says:

that nigga Kanye yawn his ass out the building…haha

Cousin Bang is stupid lol

18. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

and you doing good for sticking to doobs. i try but always end up copping the garcia y vegas

every now and then ill roll up a fat ass blunt and get a a 40 of ol e and some popeyes just to bring it back to the essence

but yeah man papers >> for obvious reasons

you already inhailing smoke, might as well use pure hemp papers make it as healthy as you can make it..you cant smoke blunts for 15 + years man

you serioulsy need to convert

19. Chief Ali Says:

The thirst is real

——

word

these chicks know what they doing though. each and every one of them flicks was a thirst trap.

Lisa Raye: Hey cOLD, sorry I… We…I can’t, we can’t have sex raw. Dr said Im full blown HIV status.

cOLD: YOLO Lisa YOLO.

21. Chief Ali Says:

you cant smoke blunts for 15 + years man

you serioulsy need to convert

—–

yeah fam you right, i mix in the papers a few times a week

had a sinus infection a few weeks back that forced me to use this hotbox vape i had collecting dust. if it wasn’t for the all the prep and cleanup required just to use that joint i’d go paperless forever, real spit. nothing else really compares

22. Bones Jackson Says:

can you call them thirsty or are they just being men. Them girls put themselves out there like that, a man is gonna be a man.

23. why? Says:

Or fat ass Rick Ross

Ayo.

cOLD act like he ain’t risked the herpes for some top grade.

^ we all have, sheeeeit, Chief was down in DR parched like a mother fucker.

25. big_seth Says:

COLD
    1 min ago

cOLD: YOLO Lisa YOLO.

Cosign for Lisa.

word

^ true, its like vitamins to a debilitating esteem. They need you, more than you need them. Without the thirst, their whole movement would collasp upon faulty idealism.

27. big_seth Says:

COLD
    1 min ago
    cOLD act like he ain’t risked the herpes for some top grade.

^ we all have, sheeeeit, Chief was down in DR parched like a mother fucker.

BBBBBDDDAP BBDAP BDAP

28. Chief Ali Says:

——–

i hear you, but those cats were going to extremes that reek of desperation and profound thirst. offering your face as a seat b/c shorty has a fatty?

at the same time those chicks were extremely thirsty for the attention, so its even

If a chick wakes up to no comments on her new instagram pic, she might commit that.

30. S.I.C.K Says:

*is never thirst*

offering your face as a seat b/c shorty has a fatty?

^ I cosign this.

32. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^ we all have, sheeeeit, Chief was down in DR parched like a mother fucker.

^dat nigga was walkin for 40 days in the dessert thirsty

33. Chief Ali Says:

^ we all have, sheeeeit, Chief was down in DR parched like a mother fucker.

—–

LMAO

cosign my thirst reaching dehydration levels soon as shorty at the Punta Cana Intl Airport asked for my passport

34. Latarian Milton Says:

byroncrawford.com/2012/09/wshh-cam-hoo-er-kayce.html

Legitimately too gorgeous to ‘model.’

This bish is perfect. Perfect 10 out of 10.

I’m bout to find her instagram and make that top 100 thirst of all time. ‘BISH I WILL SCRUB THE INSIDES OF YOUR COLON WITH THE TIP OF MY TONGUE.’

Jesus Christ…bangin.

35. big_seth Says:

The saddest part about that thirst is the girls use it as steam to power their egos offline.

So when they go out thy turn niggas down all cuz some clown gassed her online.

Glad I’m out the game sometimes. It is in shamblez(c) frankie

I would smack an orphan for certain chicks.

37. big_seth Says:

COLD
    0 mins ago
    offering your face as a seat b/c shorty has a fatty?

^ I cosign this.

LMAO

So when they go out thy turn niggas down all cuz some clown gassed her online.

Glad I’m out the game sometimes. It is in shamblez(c) frankie

^ cosign all of this.

39. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lol… Chief thinks he can exercise the Monster away. It don’t work like that tho.

Left for DR with two check-in bags and left with a carry-on too.

Smh.

40. Chief Ali Says:

S.I.C.K Says:
    September 12th, 2012 at 3:12 pm

*is never thirst*

——–

bullshit, and i put that on a pocket sized bottle of baby oil [ll]

41. big_seth Says:

That thirsty Russian had to be the best.

Nigga said I’d like to fill you with sperm… In Russian

But I Cosign. Just not to shortys timeline

Left for DR with two check-in bags and left with a carry-on too.

Smh.

^ roffle. foul.

43. Chief Ali Says:

^dat nigga was walkin for 40 days in the dessert thirsty

*dies of diabetes*

44. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Left for DR with two check-in bags and left with a carry-on too.

Smh.

^what kind dey call this fuck

45. big_seth Says:

JDS Of The Cobra Kai Dojo
    0 mins ago

Left for DR with two check-in bags and left with a carry-on too.

Smh.

^^^^^

AHHHHHHH

46. why? Says:

LF: Good quality providing earphones and speakers >>>

Fuck using apple earphones or cheap 20 dollar speakers.

47. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

returned > left

48. Chief Ali Says:

Left for DR with two check-in bags and left with a carry-on too.

Smh.

—–

LMAO

JDS ain’t you team Becky though? Them slores be walking STD zoos

you and Mr. Marcus brothers by test results

would put a toddler i a full nelson for Dania
    elbow drop a newborn for a whiff of Jessica.

50. S.I.C.K Says:

You seen/fucked one,you fucked them all.If a bitch got a fan club why join?

I`m a man not a fan,that`s not the divine plan

Beauty/Booty is all good,but I`m not falling all over myself for no pussy.

51. big_seth Says:

Chief Ali
    2 mins ago
    ^dat nigga was walkin for 40 days in the dessert thirsty

*dies of diabetes*

lmao

52. Latarian Milton Says:

Depends on the kizza chick.

Wrigelyville white chicks are walking petri dishes – cBc. You can go to their third floor walk-up that they share with three other hot Beckies from Ohio State and among the four of them you have every STD known to mad including some really gnarly ones like ebola that aren’t even STDs but rather straight up flesh eating viruses.

But to say that those chicks got more diseases than third world broads is false – the problem in the third world is that straight up nobody believes in condoms. That’s why that Honeymoon In Vegas is so prominent.

You seen/fucked one,you fucked them all.If a bitch got a fan club why join?

I`m a man not a fan,that`s not the divine plan

Beauty/Booty is all good,but I`m not falling all over myself for no pussy.

^ co. but I aint mad at the niggas who display high thirst volumns. I get it.

54. big_seth Says:

S.I.C.K
    0 mins ago
    You seen/fucked one,you fucked them all.If a bitch got a fan club why join?

I`m a man not a fan,that`s not the divine plan

Beauty/Booty is all good,but I`m not falling all over myself for no pussy.

I think we are all saying you can be thirsty… Just don’t let em know. Which is what you seem to be saying as well.

Ain’t nothing wrong with NOT gassing a girl.

55. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

JDS ain’t you team Becky though? Them slores be walking STD zoos

Lol I’ve sampled but I don’t carry that flag.

My girl’s doctor said we good.

56. Chief Ali Says:

I`m a man not a fan,that`s not the divine plan

Beauty/Booty is all good,but I`m not falling all over myself for no pussy.

——-

Zactly. Nigras be giving up all their dignity and pride only to swing and miss

imma go out on a limb and say a lil thirst is healthy, but some of yall be suffering from full fledged dehydration

57. b Says:

Not for nothing, most of those comments werent even thirsty, you cant even tell a bitch she look nice no mo smh

58. S.I.C.K Says:

pocket sized bottle of baby oil
    “oiling bitches up?that`s simply my religion
    I`m sorry niggas is prudes,I`m that kinda dude
    With the oil in the pocket,along with mental food”SICK

imma go out on a limb and say a lil thirst is healthy

^ agree.

60. big_seth Says:

Like 98% of those girls were bad too.

They just don’t need to be told that in such thirsty creative ways thro instagram.

61. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

My girl’s doctor said we good.

^swag

62. big_seth Says:

If a girl wanna get gassed she gotta go out. There ain’t no danger in getting gassed online.

The girls with egos outside deserve it more cuz they risk being molested by more than just eyes. Lol. Those are the troopers. Not these sheltered girls who let dudes cat call from the privacy of home and photo filters.

63. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Niggas is pantin like a fckin st Bernard on a 100 degree day

Instagram>>><<<<

There's a few worth it tho

Niggas is pantin like a fckin st Bernard on a 100 degree day

^ roffle.

65. Chief Ali Says:

cosign oiling up a chick’s fatty and breastmeats, especially if she dark skinneded

the allure of the shiny, voluptuous flesh jiggling aesthetic as you stuff her like its the end of the world never gets old. ever

quenced

when Kevin up’d his baby moms. niggas werent thirsty anymore.
    she’s the anti thirst.

67. b Says:

How does one walk around with baby oil tho? When sick told that story he made it seem like it was just some coincidental type shit, ” I happened to have a medium sized bottle of baby oil on me at the time”.

the thirst quencher

69. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

i hate when bitches say “these niggas thirsty”

like shut the fuck up bitch

you the same bitch that would be thinkin about sucidie if niggas aint give you attention