Video: A$AP Rocky x Alexander Wang Fall 2012

A$AP Rocky, Diplo and actor Penn Badgley for his homeboy Alexander Wang’s Fall 2012 line, shot in Beijing.

Previously: A$AP Rocky & Diplo Interview w/ splash-Mag! (Video)

83 Responses to “Video: A$AP Rocky x Alexander Wang Fall 2012”

1. Black Says:

At a time when activists are calling for more responsibility in hip-hop, the genre finds itself under the microscope again. People are blaming “YOLO (You Only Live Once),” an expression popularized by Drake, for the death of five young men in Ontario, Canada. Ervin McKinness, who rapped as Inkky, thumbed several YOLO tweets before his death. McKinness and four other 20-somethings died in a drunk driving accident on Labor Day in Ontario, Canada. Marquell Bogan (23), Dylan George (20), Jonathan Watson (21), and JaJuan Bennett (23) also died in the crash. (Rap About)

^^^^^^^

Niggas blaming rappers for drunk driving now? Lmao at the irony tho.

2. verses Says:

This will expand wang’s brand to a group that cant afford wang. And will put off wang’s brand to those who can afford it.

Im neither BTW.

an no homos for typing wangs

3. verses Says:

stfu nation

4. &What?! Says:

Kanye West wishes he was A$AP Rocky lolol

5. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

The woman in Carl Thomas I wish video>>>>>

Who.is.her???

6. b Says:

It was 9 on 3 but they held their own

7. Das racist Says:

Kanye West wishes he was A$AP Rocky lolol

Why?

8. b Says:

Lmao at that 9 on 3 but they held their own.

Hw was ready to scrap over aaliyah, but wont help his outnumbered friends smh.

Niggas said fight ya own battles lmao

9. S.I.C.K Says:

i did a navy seal like manouevere with the whip
    This nigga HW wields swords(II) and can drive the getaway car.LOL

Nah>>>>

At least he did`nt leave them niggas altogether.

10. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

Eagles looked sloppy out there

11. Danny Ocean Says:

Hw was ready to scrap over aaliyah, but wont help his outnumbered friends

cosign this though

12. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

S.I.C.K
    20 mins ago
    i did a navy seal like manouevere with the whip
    What does this mean?!

Did a nigga hit a donut on da homies??

*schkkkkuuuuurrrrrrttttttt*gucci voice

13. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lmao at that 9 on 3 but they held their own.

Hw was ready to scrap over aaliyah, but wont help his outnumbered friends smh.

Niggas said fight ya own battles lmao

Lol… link dat

14. Troyvul Says:

*Daps Feces and SICK*

15. Danny Ocean Says:

friends after age 27-28 are overrated.

nosign inheriting another grown man’s issues on the strength of “friendship.”

16. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 9:54 am

friends after age 27-28 are overrated.

nosign inheriting another grown man’s issues on the strength of “friendship.”

^This.

If we wasn’t cool by the time College let out, then I ain’t nothing for ya dog.

17. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Fuck I look like being 30 and meeting a nigga tryna ride for em.

You know what we call that.

18. S.I.C.K Says:

*daps Troy*

Chan Gailey has a plan,it`s called retirement.LOL

Lemme fall back because the Jets haven`t convinced me of shit yet.

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

If we wasn’t cool by the time College let out, then I ain’t nothing for ya dog.

^*spits out water*
    Lmaaaoooo

Niggas is heartless outchea

I kinna agree tho

No sense of Gettin in some drama over bs but if they ya Ppls u gotta stand tall

20. Troyvul Says:

Chan Gailey has a plan,it`s called retirement.LOL
    Nah Chan is the homie, Fitzpatrick has got to go, I’m fed up.

21. Danny Ocean Says:

Fuck I look like being 30 and meeting a nigga tryna ride for em.

lmao

I’m saying though. that’s single lonely female shit. rotating BFF’s every 3-6 months whilst pushing 30 years of age.

at this point, I can get money with niggas, I can polly with niggas in traffic, but that’s about where it stops.

22. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Wiz put the cape on, but he seems hella happy & having fun.

Can’t ever be mad at that.

23. S.I.C.K Says:

Friendship is going the same route as Marriage.I know alot of people but I would`nt call them friends.My grandmother and son is the only blood family I really check for.Everyone else not so much.

24. Danny Ocean Says:

i did a navy seal like manouevere with the whip
    What does this mean?!

Did a nigga hit a donut on da homies?
    _______

this made me LOL though

25. Troyvul Says:

e-Friends > Real Friends

26. Danny Ocean Says:

Friendship is going the same route as Marriage.

accurate parallel

had a spark when it started…

27. S.I.C.K Says:

Wiz put the cape on, but he seems hella happy & having fun.
    Give it time,most superheros are single.Once that baby drops
    ,he will tire of that broad.Once the money dries up,she will tire of him and suddenly “outgrow”him.

28. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Lol @ me getting shit in high school for having the Loner Life, & now it’s a thing.

29. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Once the money dries up,she will tire of him and suddenly “outgrow”him.

^Word.

Money gone stop comin’ in as heavy and he’s gonna be trying to scale back, and she’s gonna wanna to keep going. It’s not gonna be looking good.

I hope they really are made for each other though. Don’t wanna see that happen to no one…

Unless he can create a Life Is Good out of the ordeal.

30. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Give it time,most superheros are single.Once that baby drops

You must be a riot at parties, SICK.

31. Danny Ocean Says:

e-Friends > Real Friends

truth in this

more redeeming value in e-friendships, no homo

e-homies providing recommendations and links to new music x films x live streams > computer illiterate real homies who are only aware of what the local radio stations promote

32. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 10:13 am

^They Don’t Hear You Though.

I don’t see myself really changing either. I’ve been an introvert for way to long.

This the longest commitment I’ve been in. This and being black.

33. Troyvul Says:

“Yooo, Troy let me swing by your crib and throw some music on my usb for me, you always got the newest shit”

No torrent, no WinRAR, no downloading knowledge to their name and they refuse to learn.

34. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

I see my friends like once a quarter. Just to check in and make sure niggas is still alive and going strong.

We all rather be by ourselves. We get together during funerals, marriages, and like I said, once a quarter to drink and build.

Best set of friends that I could have asked for.

35. S.I.C.K Says:

You must be a riot at parties, SICK.
    Don`t let me get drunk at the party,you`ll get a impromptu drunken freestyle concert,like it or not.Probably wind up groping some random broad at the same damn time.

36. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Once the money dries up,she will tire of him and suddenly “outgrow”him.

^Word.

^damn niggas tryna close da not casket early
    It’s true tho

Harsh reality

37. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^damn niggas tryna close da not casket early
    It’s true tho

Harsh reality

^Nah, I want Wiz to keep getting it in. And I hope she really has his best interest.

38. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

The only thing that annoys me about this though is that niggas will ask for individual songs. Their minds are still stuck in Limewire/Kazaa days.

Shit is more sophisticated than that now. I can rip a nigga’s whole disography in an hour, and you want one song?

It’s like the Rib Man in I’m Gon’ Get You Sucka. How you want 1 rib, b?

39. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

There is some truth to e friends>real friends

Damn has technology destroyed friendships too it’s already ruined relationships

Technology>><<

40. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

friends after age 27-28 are overrated.
    cBc

41. Troyvul Says:

@TS, how long Before Lil Mouse and Chief Keef are allowed to get the education they deserve?

42. S.I.C.K Says:

being black. This the longest commitment I’ve been in.
    co-signs 120%

Too bad most of our people want out of that commitment.When was the last time you(in general)felt PROUD to be black?

Currently Re-reading “The Black Presence In The Bible” by Rev.Walter McCray

43. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Damn has technology destroyed friendships too it’s already ruined relationships

^You just gotta get you some solid running mates and keep em close.

Niggas become family after a Decade and some change b.

44. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

^damn niggas tryna close da not casket early
    It’s true tho

Harsh reality

She plays the background and they seem mad down-to-earth and natural (judging from the baby announcement video).

I don’t see it going sour. Mainly because Wiz is a simple dude. He ain’t got that Kanye baggage. And Amber doesn’t come across like a big ego flake/fake.

45. big_seth Says:

JDS Of The Cobra Kai Dojo
    1 min ago

It’s like the Rib Man in I’m Gon’ Get You Sucka. How you want 1 rib, b?

lmao

46. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

^when wiz performed black n yellow at da afc championship lol

47. Danny Ocean Says:

Damn has technology destroyed friendships too it’s already ruined relationships

Technology>><<

well, there's a downside to everything. every relationship has an expiration date anyway, so it's not really fair to blame the advancement of technology for that.

cosign social media losing it's value by about 40% once you enter a serious relationship though.

overall the pros far outweigh the cons in my opinion.

48. big_seth Says:

Yo I’m tryin to hit up Barcelona in the spring.

Anyone know how to get a good flight that ain’t 5000?

49. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I really just get together with my friends for shared common intrest some sporting activity (pick up game of basketball/soccer/running a trail) but after that we go our separate ways

you can have civilized discussions with your e-friends about hidden messages in movies, eating rashida jones’ ass, & global politics all in one hour

50. Danny Ocean Says:

When was the last time you(in general)felt PROUD to be black?

when I seen Obama eating that fried chicken on national television like a boss (c) Casket

51. big_seth Says:

Danny Ocean
    0 mins ago
    When was the last time you(in general)felt PROUD to be black?

cosign

52. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Troyvul Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 10:29 am

^Don’t know. There was supposed to reach an agreement last night but Brizard and his council fail to come with the correct numbers. It shouldn’t be more than a week, I hope.

We are watching God Kids now so two of our teacher friends attend the strike. It’s hella unfortunate. The average teacher starting out here makes 29.5k. What kind of shit is that?

53. Danny Ocean Says:

constant self promotion via social networking sites >>>

54. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Cosign Tellin a bunch of random ip addresses personal shit dat ur real friends might not know

55. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

constant self promotion via social networking sites >>>
    that’s part of the appeal imo even for people that aren’t promoting a material product of their own

people are essentially selling their ideal image on social networking sites

gift/curse

56. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

^Every morning I’m brushing my teeth in the mirror with half my suit on, in a bathroom handsomely designed and thinking back on fucked up floor board, cold water coming out the spout and being chilly all the time.

I’m proud my color didn’t allow a nigga to fold.

57. Troyvul Says:

The average teacher starting out here makes 29.5k. What kind of shit is that?
    The Teachers should have leverage.

58. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

That fall air coming in

yessir

best time of the year

59. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

The average teacher starting out here makes 29.5k. What kind of shit is that?

Cosign having your whole home period class slangin’ and dicussing boss moves with the other teacher/capos over Taco Day in the cafeteria.

60. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Troyvul Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 10:42 am

The average teacher starting out here makes 29.5k. What kind of shit is that?
    The Teachers should have leverage.

^They got students, parents, some superintendents are standing by them this time.

61. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 10:43 am

The average teacher starting out here makes 29.5k. What kind of shit is that?

^HOL’SHIT.

Teachers in the lounge like, “yeah, I fronted Keith in Home Economics a half a brick. I’mma see what he can move in a week. If he come up short, he flunking the class on GP.”

62. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

The average teacher starting out here makes 29.5k. What kind of shit is that?
    ouch

what do the school president’s make out there?

for colleges at least all the school presidents out here make 300k+ a year….the teachers are flat out broke & classes are always getting dropped because of a lack of funding

63. S.I.C.K Says:

cosign Fall being the best time of year.

Fall is the fly season.time to break out the sweaters the nice leather the blazers.You can layer your style and shit.

Fall>>>

64. JDS of the Cobra Kai Dojo Says:

Cosign cooking up meth with your students during chemistry labs to fund their college educations & so they know their shit.

A man confessed to stabbing his girlfriend to death because she did not tell him she was HIV positive before they had sex.

‘She killed me, so I killed her’, Larry Dunn Jr, 36, told officers in Dallas, Texas, after the body of Cicely Bolden, 28, was found by her two young children returning home from school.

^ who’s world is this?

cosign Fall being the best time of year.

Fall>>>

^ yep.

Ms Bolden and 36-year-old Dunn had recently started dating. He later told police that when she confessed to having the virus she then told him it was ‘not that bad’.

^ dying aint the shit but its kinda pleasant ether

but dude bares (pun) some responsibilty… don’t he?

prolly still woulda went raw had she told him up front.

a bad bitch with a belly tat “toxic puss” with an arrow pointed down toward the cooch. Few cats will still hit raw.

69. Danny Ocean Says:

they really need to require drug tests before issuing government assistance x food stamps

I know way too many niggas making a mockery of the system.

70. big_seth Says:

Globe trottIng niggas,

When you fly international, what airline you go with?

71. S.I.C.K Says:

funny

funny thing about it is he probably won`t contract the virus FROM HER anyway.He WILL get it in jail though.TRUST..Ha ha dumb nigga.

72. Troyvul Says:

Globe trottIng niggas,

When you fly international, what airline you go with?
    g4, private jet.

OvO Airlines

73. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

I know way too many niggas making a mockery of the system.
    the healthy active worker to retiree/gov assistance recipient ratio dosen’t seem feasible

74. Danny Ocean Says:

drugs are an unstoppable force of nature. the war on drugs will never end. it’s raking leaves on a windy day.

in the same way that polygamy is man’s natural instinct.

legalizing/promoting polygamy will curb divorce rates just as legalizing/taxing certain drugs will help the economy.

government gonna have to start thinking outside the box. time for an unconventional approach.

75. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

china about to have the most spending power of any nation in 4-5 years

76. Latarian Milton Says:

This nigga ASAP Touch’N Alexander’s wang.

He WILL get it in jail though.TRUST..Ha ha dumb nigga.

^ core blimey!

78. Jackson7 Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    September 10th, 2012 at 10:56 am

I know way too many niggas making a mockery of the system.

————–

LMAO..word..

niggas be trading trips to WalMart on they EBT card, for sump’n sump’n

” sayword you giving 60 dollars in groceries for a 20?…lemme go get my keys Fam..”

79. Danny Ocean Says:

‘She killed me, so I killed her’,

what’s a death sentence, ’cause we all gotta die

80. Black Says:

prolly still woulda went raw had she told him up front.

^^^^^^^

Nah… not AI.Die.Slow. Niggas talk that its cured shit and laugh bout Magic till they fuck around and get it.

I woke up to sixteen candles playing on hbo.
    classical flick
    molly >>>

82. ayo Says:

FUCK THE SYSTEM

83. Troyvul Says:

In all seriousness though RG3 >

Good for him. Redskins the only NFC East team I can stand, hope they shake ish up. Shannahan now has a competent QB, so he will be able to make noise. Thats what Chan Gailey Needs, a competent QB