Trae Tha Truth ft. Young Jeezy & Yo Gotti – Choppa Talk

Trae Tha Truth links with Young Jeezy and Yo Gotti for the first release off his upcoming mixtape “The Blackprint” dropping August 30th.

Download: Link

Props: UHTN

Previously: Trae Tha Truth – Trae Ep. 1 (Video)

139 Responses to “Trae Tha Truth ft. Young Jeezy & Yo Gotti – Choppa Talk”

1. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

casket

you really like that white bitch call you a nigger to your face tho on camera?

2. Heroine Headliner Says:

He has an ankle tatt and talk with a lisp.

He’s here all day. His graduated from… lol… John Hopkins… k.

He takes down small timers and claim they are big fish

He hurts because he hurt.

3. Harlem World Says:

*calls nypd on trae the truth*

4. Casket Face Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 2:32 pm
    They dapped u up and said “what’s up my nigga”

And u laughed

They.herbed.u

CHECK MATE …self inflicting gun shot to the head,

so you feel that niggas was exploited by the use of whites using the N word, you recognize that you YOURSELF know the scrutiny faced if chosen to use it, you pointed the white girls made a conscious decision yourself felt “herbed” niggas?

yet, you use it everyday on nah right,…nah,…right?

meaning you are fully aware of intentions when using it, you’re not confused or over zealous with expressing terms of endearment.

you use cause you know you can get away with it online…

you sure are fraudulent, and an example of the type of person that doesn’t have respect for hip-hop or blacks.

video served it’s purpose

5. Heroine Headliner Says:

He didn’t have a car until last year

He only fucks reality stars he never met… I know what you call that…

Palmerella with here 5 friends: the night of his life.

6. brolic fonts Says:

Houston Hood Tone Loc 2012

7. Big_seth Says:

Big_seth
    1 min ago
    My girl said I should join the big bro program out here. She thought I’d be good at that kind of thing.

I honestly thought about that a long time ago but figured I’d wait til my lil bro was grown. He gonna be a junior this year so I’ll probably start considering it now.

Anyone have any experience with that type of program?

8. Heroine Headliner Says:

Frankie Ocean blacker than a turned off tv with pepperoni slices on his face.

Proactiv ain’t gone save you. You look like a sun burnt hobbit with a bad stuttering prollem.

We don’t know them prollems.

9. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Palmerella with here 5 friends: the night of his life.

^i had to lol tho

10. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

hol on

you jet life

wit ankle tat

say it aint so

say it aint fuckin so

11. brolic fonts Says:

*calls nypd on trae the truth*

^nah<<<<

I cant listen to this nigga without nahright molestor swag comments in memory

sn: whoever said about his cartoon, dude could probably kill voice over work cartoons, commercials e.t.c

12. Heroine Headliner Says:

tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Palmerella with here 5 friends: the night of his life.

^i had to lol tho

*TRANSLATION*

“Daaadddddaaaayyyyy! He hurt me”

SMFH.

13. Danny Ocean Says:

Does anyone really care about what rappers think about sports?

of course they do.

millions of fans will follow rappers on twitter, solely on the strength of their music. despite said rappers tweeting absolutely nothing of substance.

so it’s basically irrelevant what TI’s opinion is on the Espn subject at hand because fans will eat it up regardless.

tv ratings >>>

ESPN ain’t stupid.

14. Black Says:

Anyone have any experience with that type of program?

^^^^^^^

You should do it. Just make sure you got the patience for it.

15. Danny Ocean Says:

I cant listen to this nigga without nahright molestor swag comments in memory

this.

it’s almost stunning how accurate that comparison is.

16. Danny Ocean Says:

Anyone have any experience with that type of program?

^^^^^^^

You should do it. Just make sure you got the patience for it.
    ______

aside from it being “morally fulfilling”…it’ll look good on a resume as well.

17. Harlem World Says:

Big_seth Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 2:41 pm

Big_seth
    1 min ago

================
    omg

why is mrs seth telling you what to do, when you clearly dont sound interested in doing it right now

no homo

18. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

lol @ queef ali tryna get at me w/his dweeb bars!

how a nigga tryna make it in chicago gonna tell me about life? hahaa. nigga you could be kickin that hieroglyshits to the wasted youth out there & save lives with a few minutes of boredom.

& ain you asked chea to meet you for beef & to look out for a nigga in a bunmmy interview suit?

damn…no wonder it’s naan but bodies out there. even chi-towns lames don’t get along.

19. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

you use cause you know you can get away with it online…

^checkmate you got me casket I’m white

C’mon nigga u can do better

20. brolic fonts Says:

“No one has ever asked to see my birth certificate,” Romney said at a rally in Commerce, Mich., as he campaigned alongside his running mate, Rep. Paul Ryan. Referring to his wife, Ann, who is also a Michigan native, Romney said, “They know that this is the place that we were born and raised.”

^AHAa, you almost gotta admire this nigga gullyness. he dont give a fuck, he said Ill say whatever to get these kizzas scared enough to vote for me

21. Black Says:

Camron That’s Me>>>>>>>>

Nigga went ballistic on that jawn. Those violin strings with the operatic type singing>>>>>>

22. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

No shots but Trae the Truth lookin real summer-youth-basketball-camp-ownerish.

23. Casket Face Says:

frankie you deduced to overlooked comments status nigga…go have some kids nigga before erectile function kicks in next year.

24. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

50 yrs ago they woulda hogged an rope tied ya bitch ass, here u come in 2011 shuckin jivin and yuckin it up

U.been.lost.ur.soul

And u from Detroit?!? Motown one of the most pro blck cities back in the day!!?

Kill ya self nigger

25. Jackson7 Says:

WOW!!

lmao…Red Sox fired Adrian Gonzalez and the Dodgers claimed him…

Bobby V >>>>>>>

26. brolic fonts Says:

on tv and in speeches spitting outright lies because “its our turn now”….i.e. yall niggas done had 4 yrs to fulfill MLK dream, now give it back, lol

27. Big_seth Says:

Lol. Yea. I think I will. Maybe in the next year.

@HW. She wasnt telling me to. She said I would be good at that kind of thing.

I always thought I would do that sort of thing when my bro graduated high school and he’s almost done. Then he gonna be in college and probably won’t need me as much.

28. b Says:

hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    lol @ queef ali tryna get at me w/his dweeb bars!

> You late ahki, he finished u at least an hour ago,
    I’m amazed at how he combined lyrical genius with accurate details of your3rd-4th childhood ,it ain even require audio lol

29. Big_seth Says:

Really I’m curious if any one else has done that and if it was a legit thing to do. Does it really help or is there something else thr might be Better

30. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Over 1 million ppl watched u lose ur soul

CarltonBanksFace

Fck off my dick

31. brolic fonts Says:

whose blacker either fridays

32. Casket Face Says:

brolic fonts Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 2:50 pm

smh tryna school niggas all morning ….

i supposed to be number one on everybody’s list/
    we’ll see what happens when i no longer exist/
    fuck this/

33. Black Says:

^^^^^^^

Just might do it too. I got a feeling the youth ain’t showing up this time out. Add those Voter ID laws to it and…

34. brolic fonts Says:

damn *who’s

fack, my grammar skills gone

35. Harlem World Says:

Black Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Camron That’s Me>>>>>>>>

==============
    been years since i heard that

36. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Uncle Tom says:
    You shoulda thought twice about goin at the kid son

37. Harlem World Says:

since when did young jeezy turn into a cholo?

38. Casket Face Says:

been schooling niggas all morning politically…subtlety is a language nahggers don’t speak fluently

…except for white bread frankie, sent by honkies to topple nah right’s black social infrastructure

39. sealsaa Says:

since when did young jeezy turn into a cholo?
    —————

Since Rawse kicked him out of his own lane.

40. brolic fonts Says:

i’m inimitable tho

41. Danny Ocean Says:

wifey might be seeing how far she can go with the “suggestions.”

indirectly tipping the balance of power in your relationship

relationship power struggles >>><<>><<<

42. Casket Face Says:

Black Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 2:58 pm
    I never really felt Bush was a racist, just a real idiot who had no business running a country. This kizza Romney hails from a religion that literally thinks niggas are a curse. The Sons of Cain. He’s running on platform that will destroy black people if brought to fruition.

THIS

43. Black Says:

44. Harlem World Says:

sealsaa Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 2:57 pm

since when did young jeezy turn into a cholo?
    —————

Since Rawse kicked him out of his own lane.
    =============================

got himself lookin like he just joined la eme

he never had all these tats before

what.happened.jeezy?

45. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

> You late ahki, he finished u at least an hour ago,

she-groe, please!

who haven’t you dick ridden?

you cosigning queef is like ass to mouth for flows.

see what i done, don’t e’en ask me how.

46. Big_seth Says:

Lmao @ niggas thinking I got power struggles in the relationship.

Like I said I had thought of that before. I mentioned it to her years ago.

She brought it back up cuz she works at the food bank now and went to some seminar or non profits in town.

47. Black Says:

Sweeping cuts to Medicaid, ending Planned Parenthood? Like these things actually help keep Black ppl alive, that kizza said its gotta go.

48. Casket Face Says:

trae tha truth saw that faboulous ad in the complex bar and got excited lol

49. Danny Ocean Says:

cosign Chicago street violence

let the animals wipe themselves out. god willing. fuck ‘em. (c) Alonzo Harris

natural selection >>>

the earth over populated as it is.

50. Troyvul Says:

since when did young jeezy turn into a cholo?
    —————

Since Rawse kicked him out of his own lane.
    LMAO

51. Das racist Says:

complex.com/music/2012/08/the-50-best-rawkus-records-songs/

Rawkus had classics.

52. Big_seth Says:

I agree with black

Bush wasn’t necessarily racist. Just dumb and ignorant.

He didnt care about black folks, but doesn’t mean he outrighted hated them just didn’t give a shit.

Not like Romney. Trust me, this coming from a nigga that says nigga a lot… That nigga says nigga ALL THE TIME!!

53. brolic fonts Says:

^as crazy as it sounds, I think dude meant well, but his inner circle fed him neo-con agenda.

I used to think Romney was cool, but his desperation to be president has shown some real dark behavior

54. Danny Ocean Says:

working in a big brother program, if nothing else, will add on to your karma account in a positive way.

working with young knucklehead kids might be a headache at times, but good deeds with pure intentions always come back around.

55. b Says:

Big_seth Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:00 pm
    Lmao @ niggas thinking I got power struggles in the relationship.

^ who picked out the wheelchair? who chose the color?

56. sealsaa Says:

BAWSEnomics

How you let a nigga hijack your BMF affiliation?

R.I.P. Jeezy

57. Casket Face Says:

i talk shit on here but big brother programs doesn’t help kids, it puts them more at risk with pedophiles and molesters

instead of big brother programs, why not dysfunctional family support groups that teaches fathers, brothers and cousins how to be a better family member to members who lack positive figures.

that’s one thing about the black community, family structure is completely broke the fuck down.

58. Big_seth Says:

Danny Ocean
    2 mins ago
    cosign Chicago street violence

let the animals wipe themselves out. god willing. fuck ‘em. (c) Alonzo Harris

natural selection >>>

the earth over populated as it is.

True but why the black kids gotta be the ones to go.

I guess black kids kill each other one or two at a time.

And white folks kills like 20-30 in short bursts in theaters and shit.

59. Harlem World Says:

WTF: People In China Are Wearing Face Masks On The Beach For Ultimate SPF Protection

===================
    its not for spf protection, come on mayne

lets not be naive here

60. brolic fonts Says:

Rawkus had classics.

^word up, Rawkus Records: Best Of Decade I 1995-2005 is still a classic.

61. Chief Ali Says:

sleepin with that linebacker every night of the week
    talkin shit bout the Chi? durag must be tighter than bleeks
    retarded seed prolly got hands for her feet
    mosquedonalds aint the only place kev be handlin meat
    on a forum fulla niggas tryna brag on his abs
    knowin damn well he aint eatin, allah famined his ass
    you the lack the pizzaz to go toe toe with the god
    all his chicks fishy, he only fuck hoes with a rod
    this keystyle is green mile, no more mornin skys
    for the fag who tell enormous lies and get his groupie on w/mordechai

62. Big_seth Says:

I mentored some knuckle head my senior year in high school. He was a freshman. I don’t think I was successful. Lol. It was cool tho.

I think I’d be better at it now. I can handle smart mouth kids. I’m real patient.

63. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

44. Mos Def “Universal Magnetic” (1997)

Album: Soundbombing

>this right here! & the remix was even iller!

64. brolic fonts Says:

^brothers and cousins not always available bro.

but i know what you mean, double edged sword

65. Harlem World Says:

================
    and gangs thrive as a result

cBc

66. b Says:

Danny Ocean Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:03 pm

> If there were less fathers like kev around there wouldnt be a need for this smh

67. Harlem World Says:

mosquedonalds aint the only place kev be handlin meat
    on a forum fulla niggas tryna brag on his abs
    knowin damn well he aint eatin, allah famined his ass
    =================

ho lee shit

68. Big_seth Says:

Casket Face
    3 mins ago

Lmao @ me helping a whole dysfunctional family. My fam probably just as fucked up. Plus I don’t wanna be tryin to tell some old nigga what to do or how to live. Lol.

That’s cool. Maybe if this shit works out.

69. brolic fonts Says:

1999

^didnt look at the list but if this aint on there iont respeck it. that song will give chills everytime

70. Harlem World Says:

frankie bodied?

71. Jackson7 Says:

damn…i just looked at the last couple of threads…

CasketFace aka Brett Favre Jr. kinda opened up a can on kid frankie..

izzy….izzy dead?

72. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

Chief Ali Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:06 pm
    sleepin with that linebacker every night of the week
    talkin shit bout the Chi? durag must be tighter than bleeks
    retarded seed prolly got hands for her feet
    mosquedonalds aint the only place kev be handlin meat
    on a forum fulla niggas tryna brag on his abs
    knowin damn well he aint eatin, allah famined his ass
    you the lack the pizzaz to go toe toe with the god
    all his chicks fishy, he only fuck hoes with a rod
    this keystyle is green mile, no more mornin skys
    for the fag who tell enormous lies and get his groupie on w/mordechai

This shit is legitimately hilarious and amazing lol

Not picking sides just saying that the words jump off the page

The hands for her feet thing was a low blow tho…still got tears in my eyes

*goes to MosqueDonald’s*

*jumps behind counter*

*gets cranium split down the middle down to the white meats from felon who grabs metal pipe from the back*

73. brolic fonts Says:

youtu.be/0bbT7WUW9sY

74. Harlem World Says:

if pharoahe monch: the light, aint on there i dont respeckt it

g.o.a.t video girl in the face

g.o.a.t summer stroll in the park song

75. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

nah actually next universe is the yasiin bey track that cooks.

76. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

liveleak.com/view?i=eb7_1300462718

Still the best video ever.

NY bitches are manly as fuck.

Same with most Chicago bitches.

I don’t know what it is, I seen this in college.

All the black girls from major urban areas had shitty skin and attitude problems.

All the black girls from the deep south was healthy looking and well-adjusted and could cook.

Them NY broads can’t cook, can’t drive – can only talk shit.

Bamma bitches >

77. brolic fonts Says:

youtu.be/0bbT7WUW9sY

^that might could be the illest hiphop sample ever, lol

78. Jackson7 Says:

RIP Mordecai Maccabbee

(c) Orion

79. Casket Face Says:

fear is rewarded with power and money …blacks have to learn to stop fearing our own and stop wanting what the white man has for the wrong reasons.

gangs thrive because parents are so busy tryna work and make ends meet they don’t have time to be involved in their children’s life.

by the time they find out the kid is in a gang he’s already TTG…or the shorties are already fuck in and smutted out.

notice families with STRONG structures produce bad bitches, smart young men and positive members of the community.

stop rewarding gangs with fear, let them little cheif keef niggas blow each other away until their numbers are too small to enforce ANYTHING.

take away the fear.

80. Big_seth Says:

Im thinking it would be cool to try with a one or two kids before I invest in a family.

I dont know what the hell I’m doing really. Experience will help.

I thinki could be a decent role model for a kid and I could relate to them cuz I’m from The same shit they are

81. Jackson7 Says:

cosign bamma girls

82. sealsaa Says:

izzy….izzy dead?

LMAO

83. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Naw my comments were blocked

Imagine that

84. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

i’ont here niggas corny keystyles over the loud cha-ching on my restaurant cash register.

you gainfully employed niggas won’t understand that sound.

85. Jackson7 Says:

nosign leaving your child with Big Seth

86. rex hussla Says:

Harlem World Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

I worked with a Korean girl who did all that she could to prevent her skin from getting any kind of tan, said her family back home would be furious with her getting color of any kind.

Where she’s from light pale skin = working in a building all day making higher wages

Any kind of sun tan equals working on boating docks or outside doing manual labor

Her fam was crazy, they came out to visit her…met her boyfriend, and told him to his face they didn’t approve because she had to marry a Korean and they had someone picked out for her SMH

87. b Says:

this keystyle is green mile, no more mornin skys
    for the fag who tell enormous lies and get his groupie on w/mordechai

>go head tell your daughter why
    u asking folks to speak up when they order fries
    u think that fat bitch some sorta prize?
    that twic pic had me horrified

88. brolic fonts Says:

pretty good list, respiration num 1

89. Harlem World Says:

Jackson7 Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:14 pm

cosign bamma girls

==================
    most def

90. brolic fonts Says:

notice families with STRONG structures produce bad bitches,

^you aint hear what Lupe said bro?

91. Jackson7 Says:

cosign letting chief keef, lil reese , and waka, all committing genocide on each others friends and families…

till they all STFU

92. sealsaa Says:

Lol at Jeezy swagging for food

93. Black Says:

Whoever found out adding Baking Soda, water, and heat to the work effectively ended the black family unit.

94. brolic fonts Says:

bamma chicks with their laid back attitude>>

yall niggas can have them city chicks.

95. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

33. Hi-Tek f/ Common & Vinia Mojica “The Sun God”

>this one here!

hi-tek had some tunes too.

96. Danny Ocean Says:

nosign leaving your child with Big Seth

lmaooooo

97. Jackson7 Says:

LMAO..

Ali & B

keep goin

98. brolic fonts Says:

33. Hi-Tek f/ Common & Vinia Mojica “The Sun God”

>this one here!

hi-tek had some tunes too.

^yep thought that beat was insane when I 1st heard it

99. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

31. Eminem “Any Man” (1999)

>marshall used to kirk out. smh

100. Danny Ocean Says:

there’s bigger problems in the world, I know. but first I gotta take care of the world I know.

101. Harlem World Says:

rex hussla Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Harlem World Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:05 pm

===================
    roffle

heard it was like that with china too i.e darker skin = rice picking/peasant farmer

102. Black Says:

This place is fucked all types of AIDS n such,
    how they made it where u afraid to fuck
    they gave us drugs then turned around and investigated us…

103. Jackson7 Says:

cosign hitek beats

The Blast is one of the alltime greats

sun god too

104. brolic fonts Says:

Eminem gave rappity rap mainstream wings. Now he left it behind for emo-rap

105. Troyvul Says:

CasketFace aka Brett Favre Jr
    lulz

106. Big_seth Says:

Jackson7
    7 mins ago
    nosign leaving your child with Big Seth

lol

107. Danny Ocean Says:

i been gave up on trying to find the cure-all for the “black family unit.”

save yourself my niggas. get yours. carry your weight amongst your own circle, whatever that pertains. and keep it moving.

108. Jackson7 Says:

RIP Sunroom

109. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

yeah rawkus records kinda held new york rap together when puff started gettin his shiny suit juggernaut on.

that soundbombing series had some gems for days.

110. Chief Ali Says:

u think that fat bitch some sorta prize?
    that twic pic had me horrified

——-

LMAO

mortified by this fag editor and fictional cash registers
    baby moms the type to get cast in the last predator
    they got alot in common, kev invest in a vest
    aim for his face just cuz the shit look like special effects
    these is bullshit bars, but still, they all illish
    must hurt that raw spillage don’t even have the support of a small village

111. Black Says:

i been gave up on trying to find the cure-all for the “black family unit.”

^^^^^^^

This… unfortunately.

112. Jackson7 Says:

*pours out a little 13 minute liquor*

113. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

24. Mos Def f/ Ghostface Killah “Ms. Fat Booty 2″ (2000)

>this.

114. Casket Face Says:

charity starts at home, i got bad ass little cousins i try and school…rolling dice with my monopoly pieces, causing all types of ruckus.

ny breed GLADIATORS for over 50 years, it’s gonna take some time to regress negative social behavior, but with enough effort it can happen.

white folks just have little to no contact with the gulley lifestyle, so in their PERFECT world where you get 10K, a new car and perfect credit when you graduate high school they need to PROVE they aren’t SCARED of black…hence the train video.

white bitch wanted to call them girls niggers SO BAD, animals etc…let the ratchet bitches eat hoe.

this showed the white hoe’s sense of entitlement and displayed the black hoes sense of social prowess.

this is why i always encourage expanding your horizons, want what the white man has, strive to be better at what he does, WITH CLASS.

they have NO choice but to SNAP and show their true colors.

but as long as we act like idiots we’d be seen as savages, even though we hung from trees and were rapped and beaten for the color of our skin…we’ll let a racist nigga out smart us into a FIT OF RAGE.

we gotta start shaming these dirty niggas and stop rewarding anti social behavior with FEAR..i’d rather die for change than die cause i gave a cheif keef nigga a pass to be a fucking idiot.

115. rex hussla Says:

4. Reflection Eternal f/ Mos Def & Mr. Man “Fortified Live” (1997)

This might have been the first time I ever heard Kweli and Mos…my homie in High School who was a DJ had this on a mixtape.

“I’m sippin wishing well water imported from Cuba”

116. Chief Ali Says:

——-

there’s truth to this

word to Chinatown out here. all throughout the summer them chizzas keep a umbrella to deflect that sunlight, no rain, precipitation or nuffin roff

117. tHe kiD fRanKiE Says:

Jackson7
    2 mins ago
    *pours out a little 13 minute liquor*

^”I’m n shabmlez”

118. Harlem World Says:

*fucks your wifey on purpose*

119. brolic fonts Says:

^yep, niggas always seem to forget the NY shiny suit era. no better than the current bamma pop rap era imo

120. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

fictional cash registers

>lmao!

yeah okay queef.

except before it didn’t exist but now it’s mosquedonalds once it got posted in here on google maps?

queef keef logic<<<<<

my cash out money after a weekend probably more swole than your savings account.

121. Chief Ali Says:

40+ still trying to claim his Auntie business

LMAO

Stand on your own two nigga, only thing you running is Raw Spillage collective careers, and we all done seen where thats going LMAO

122. Big_seth Says:

this is why i always encourage expanding your horizons, want what the white

Huh?

123. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

you still mad i run a family business, queef?

that ain my fault, ho.

sell guns where you’re at. you’ll make a killing!

see what i done, don’t ask how.

124. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

and we all done seen where thats going

>jus as long as i got your attention w’ell be fine.

lol. you’re called a hater for motivational purposes, lil nigga.

always remember that.

125. rex hussla Says:

Maaaan I remember hitting the record shop back in the late 90’s early 2000’s…if the 12” [ll] had that Rawkus logo you would almost buy it without listening

126. rex hussla Says:

Rupert Murdoch’s son James owned Rawkus

127. Danny Ocean Says:

america…the gun violence, shooting sprees, national deficit, etc… is what happens when the inmates run the asylum. i.e. democracy.

free speech, free healthcare, the right to bear arms, etc. are what make our country great, but will be ultimately be it’s demise.

it ain’t no coincidence our Chinese brethren are becoming the strongest nation on the planet, whilst ruling their citizens with an iron fist.

order >>>

128. Harlem World Says:

ny breed GLADIATORS for over 50 years
    ===================

it really does

129. F YOU PAY ME! Says:

you only got 1 , so fuck it live
    see , i dont got enough fucks to give
    got a thing for soccer moms
    have her mifly ass shavin a brick
    type nigga to finish a sandwhich while im takin a shit

130. brolic fonts Says:

i been gave up on trying to find the cure-all for the “black family unit.”

^understandable, cant even say im not guilty of this.

the problem is organization is the thing holding black people back all over the world. Until we figure out how to make organization (or bring it back as) part of our culture the crabs in bucket shit will always hold back the indivual successses.

things are moving in the right direction tho, we just might not see it in our lifetimes, so every body probably gotta keep doing the little they can.

131. Harlem World Says:

brolic fonts Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:32 pm

========================
    no waaaaaaay

niccas still had to be able to rhyme

thats what puff hired ghostwriters for

bamma rap is all about being so slow people will be able to remember every word you said

132. Casket Face Says:

Big_seth Says:
    August 24th, 2012 at 3:34 pm
    this is why i always encourage expanding your horizons, want what the white

Huh?

want what the white man has, strive to be better at what he does, WITH CLASS.

its simple, we are a EARTHLY people us black, we have a natural equilibrium with our community which shows our true nature which is to just survive and love.

…it’s only when the white man comes along EVERYTHING in our community goes to shit.

only ONE person has be murdered under BMF’s reign, and meech NEVER had a record.

…one white person gentrifies a ghetto and there’s all types of ROBERIES, RAPES, MURDERS, DRUG SELLING.

white man is a fucking nomad, roman empire was a result of niggas not being able to survive their geographic conditions, so they offered their sick women to kill off other tribes and races of people make em weak…then REBUILD.

you can’t have their QUEENS, you can have their SCRAPES, but HE can your YOUR QUEEN, dilute your gene pool and strength in resources, offer you gifts, make you covet his gifts and gold, and material things…THEN BAM you LAND and WOMEN is HIS. he makes the rules now…he’s too deep rooted.

…this cycle continues today, ray j took the bait, stock went of for ryan searcrest, trim spa, the E! channel, carl jr’s burgers etc.

what ray j get?…he fucked up by gloating he fucked a DESIRABLE “white girl” instead of GLOATING he smashed LIL KIM who was a DESIRABLE SISTA…made him look weak and thirsty.

niggas gotta learn how to out smart the white man, he’s not the enemy but he’s a threat to your very existence.

133. hood trill stunting aka trap day man Says:

*pours out a little 13 minute liquor*

^”I’m n shabmlez”

>rofl.

these chicago niggas is commenting parodies for real.

134. brolic fonts Says:

========================
    no waaaaaaay

niccas still had to be able to rhyme

thats what puff hired ghostwriters for

^here we go, lol

135. rex hussla Says:

Speaking of Puff and the Shiny Suit shit…

I saw the Mariah Carey “Honey” video on TV last night, shit was crazy as hell to see the Lox all shiny-suited up with the goggles and shit diddy boppin and dancing around LMAOOO

and then at the end Stevie J is all up in the camera dancing and shit, Puff shouts him out for producing the track, dude was just loving the limelight. It was funny because I don’t remember ever seeing that dude but since that Love & HipHop shit I’ll probably see him in all those old videos.

136. AmpGeez a.k.a. Amphernee Hardaway Says:

in 2008 amp was jobless and on here asking for advice on how to feed his daughter, nigga admitted to taking cans back to the store.
    Keep my name outta your comments b.

Niggas take a pic of themselves playing with the rent money & don’t know how to act.

137. Harlem World Says:

==================

its a shame

stevie j was hella talented

but he’ll only be remembered for this love and hip hop crap now

just like flava flav

Keep my name outta your comments b.

^ lol.

its a shame

stevie j was hella talented

but he’ll only be remembered for this love and hip hop crap now

just like flava flav

^ pussy weakness will body a career, or worst a soul.