Rapsody ft. Raheem Devaughn & Ab-Soul – NonFiction (Prod. by 9th Wonder)

Here’s a joint from Rapsody’s The Idea Of Beautiful project, which will be out August 28th.

Spotted: 2DBZ

Previously: Rapsody ft. Kendrick Lamar – Rock The Bells

26 Responses to “Rapsody ft. Raheem Devaughn & Ab-Soul – NonFiction (Prod. by 9th Wonder)”

1. Captain Planet Says:

MiddleClassJoe developed the Mystery Method after years of study

2. Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:

@ SICK, you are repeating the FOX News talking points very deftly, my dude.

In fact, Christians, Jews AND Muslims in Arabia use the word “Allah” for God – Al-lat an ‘Uzza (the male and female) were statues in Mecca that the pagans added after Abraham’s message had been corrupted.

You may know (or not, given that you get your ‘facts’ on Islam from FOX News) that Muhammad came and crushed all of the statues and cleansed Mecca of traces of paganism – that’s why you’ll see no statues there to this day.

I find it sad when people attack a faith based on poisoned, incorrect information. Get your mind right people. Like Qur’an says, “Lekkum deenukum waleea deen” or “To you, your faith, and to me, mine.”

Qur’an also says “La ikraha fi-deen” or “There is no compulsion in religion.” Believe what you want to believe. We’ll all know the truth when we’re dead. But to shit on an entire faith based on fallacies is not a fair way to engage in constructive discourse.

3. Captain Planet Says:

If a nah religion / politics discussion doesn’t end with someone angrily signing off

Iont respeck it

4. Captain Planet Says:

* Sees religion debate brewing *

* Flips open notebook *

5. Captain Planet Says:

Tom Cruise’s character in Magnolia is based on Marv

So is his recent divorce

6. MiddleClassJoe Says:

This the reason why u aint getting no pussy, u’z a nerd.

My dude, I can get sex. Just not with women Im attracted to. I attract women below my looks league.

A woman would rather go celibate and hold out for that perfect guy than settle with somone in her league,

Look up HYPERGAMY.

7. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Hip Hop is my religion.

If Nas ain’t say it, I don’t treat it as gospel.

8. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

*Gives Saudi their oil back*

9. Captain Planet Says:

BSEENANDHEARD Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

like my Dad used to say, “Never appreciate male beauty, That shit is gay son”

LOL

10. Captain Planet Says:

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 1:00 pm

This the reason why u aint getting no pussy, u’z a nerd.

My dude, I can get sex. Just not with women Im attracted to.

lololololol

You just kept it too real right here playa

11. MiddleClassJoe Says:

Theres just no place for theism in 2012.

Not with The Large Hadron Collider on the cusp of finding out exactly how the universe was ceated.

12. Captain Planet Says:

This is the reason for ” game ”

Don’t you listen to nothing these rappers telling you ?

13. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

Captain Planet Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 1:02 pm

MiddleClassJoe Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 1:00 pm

This the reason why u aint getting no pussy, u’z a nerd.

My dude, I can get sex. Just not with women Im attracted to.

lololololol

You just kept it too real right here playa

I…. No, but I…

*collapses*

14. Captain Planet Says:

Are most gays atheist ?

Or are most atheist gay ?

15. Captain Planet Says:

Marv: I fuck ugly bitches. 100.

16. French Kevin Says:

French Kevin Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 1:00 pm
    S.I.C.K let me just get one thing clear because I feel as if you’ve misunderstood me.

I hate religion.

I only follow the words of the Prophets.

Religion, and the hierarchy of power within religion is the work of evil men.

We’re not arguing because you’re saying the same things I’m saying, you’re just not listening.

French Kevin Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 1:03 pm
    Yasser Pair-a-gats Says:
    July 25th, 2012 at 12:56 pm
    “You may know (or not, given that you get your ‘facts’ on Islam from FOX News)”

Don’t mock him or assume things about him. Respect his ignorance and his doubts. Teach without presumption. =)

17. Captain Planet Says:

* Goes deeper than rap *

18. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

This the reason why u aint getting no pussy, u’z a nerd.

My dude, I can get sex. Just not with women Im attracted to.
    I respect the honesty

19. E aka Mac with the Cheese Says:

“If everybody’s fucking dimes, who got all these ugly bitches pregnant?”

20. Captain Planet Says:

If you don’t believe in a higher being

You become more susceptible to worshiping things like sex, money

Yourself

21. Troubleshooter1900 Says:

* Goes deeper than rap *

[II]

22. French Kevin Says:

Let me break down the word of God in a couple sentences.

Be good to each other, no matter your race. Smile to each other, help each other, give each other food and water whether you are best of friends, or worst of enemies. Respect women, and love your wife. Don’t put yourself above any man.

23. MiddleClassJoe Says:

This is the reason for ” game ”

Don’t you listen to nothing these rappers telling you ?

Have you not been listening to anything?

No amount of game can bypass a looks deficiency.

There is nothing you can say to a woman thatll get her attracted to you. NOTHING. If she likes you she likes you. When she likes you youde have to say something monumentally retarded to fuck it up.

If she likes how you look she’ll be more responsive to you and convo will flow easily because she likes what she sees and thus makes an effort herself.

24. French Kevin Says:

If you fucked an ugly bitch, it probably means she was digging your personality. If you fucked a 10, it means she was probably digging your watch.

25. S.I.C.K Says:

@MCJ

Pussy is pussy.Whenever in a dry spell lower your standards. Complaining on a blog won’t change shit.Buy some gear, treat yourself and the females will take notice. If not,Backpage is waiting. We all been there although most rather lie on their penis.

26. Akello Light Says: